Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Man's Grave
random EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Slayer

» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
random EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
random EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
random EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
random EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
random EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
random EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
random EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
random EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
random EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
random I_vote_lcaprandom I_voting_barrandom I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
THEFROST
darkfunnel

random

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
random Left_bar_bleue59000/99999random Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

random Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: random   random EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 pm

I am here

deal with it

Kukaku

Outside flow city would have been a approaching feminine figure. One that was covering their mouth and nose. This was going towards the form of flow city. One are being all they had.from this was a feeling of no regret or hesitation. But one of integrity and interest as the person had begun to get closer and closer to the sprawling metro which was the place of flow city. The sky's where dark and mysterious at best. But this was not what was going on. For now the interesting facts of this meeting would be different or at the very least an eye opener for other people in the simplest of manners. This person had a cloak on to disguise there form. But for the most part the figure was set apart by the spiky black hair. this person had a distinct mannerism about it to make it something different. It was something new and in the most part of things it was different and interesting at the same time.

This figure had begun to walk forward. while alarms did'nt blare. but at the moment the sparks of electricety from the sprawling city where in the sights of the people which where below. This was a interesting place of most manners becoming almost like it was a living thing all on its own. But apart from this there was very little else that was interesting about this sprawling city. Before though the figure had begun to close in the reistu about them being slightly high but nothing really noticable. But at the moment thats not what would have interested them in the slightest. As the figure itself seemed to blurr and contract. The body becoming more of a haded form while they with a soft crack had shunpo'd or flash stepped to the other side of the gate. While moving still with a air of silence the person had seemed to cross the threshold and go into flow city.

Bow before me!

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
random Left_bar_bleue99999/99999random Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

random Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: random   random EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 pm

random Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

random
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Flow City-
Jump to: