Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Fun with Kidō - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun with Kidō

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 am
Aya just sat back and let Amai handle the curious crowd., since she had gotten a little excited with her Kidō usage during her demonstration. Besides, it was kinda funny see her all embarrassed trying to keep everything in order. Finally, the crowd was dispersed by Amai and the lesson could continue.

"That sounds like a plan to me. I'll try to think of something else to do after I try this exercise out." She turned to look at the few remaining targets, thinking on what spell to use. She settled for Hadō 4 - Byakurai since it just felt like the right choice for her. She loved watching the lighting from thunderstorms dance across the clouds. So firing a bolt of lighting from her finger just felt like something she was meant to do.

She had pretty good aim considering most members of squad Four didn't fight, so the few targets exploded in a crackle of electricity. It was no where near as powerful as Amai's attack, but it was far more precise and controlled ,thankfully for the training grounds. She left one target unharmed for her unspoken Kidō spell.

She chose Hadō 8 - Kaen-dama this time, since it was pretty low on the totem pole of power. She focused hard and her hand trying to form a ball of flame without the incantation. For a minute nothing happened, until a tiny little spark formed hovering in her hand. It got blown off her hand, by a gentle breeze wafting throw the grounds, hi the ground, and sputtered out.

"...Lovely." Aya just stared at the spot were the little spark had died with a a look of embarrassment plastered on her face.

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Song: Oh So Tired
Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Bleach OST

Amai was looking at Aya intently as she complied with the exercise that she offered. She was grinning at the same. "Alright. Now, show me what you got." Amai said as she brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes so that she may watch carefully. Though, it didn't really matter. It was just the feeling of hair poking her eyes being fairly annoying. She could still see, just have to go through the pain of delivering a swat.

Amai noticed that she was charging some electricity on her finger for a split second and immediately noticed what Kidō it was since it's practically the lowest lightning Kidō spell and the only lightning Kidō spell that is shot by one finger alone. Aya managed to shoot several of them and hit a lot of the targets which exploded on contact and crackled a bit from the electricity. Amai smiled and clapped softly.

Then, she realized there was one target that wasn't destroyed. Amai looked back at Aya to see a reddish energy being formed in the palm of her hands. There were flames, but this time, she wasn't using an incantation. This time though, it didn't shoot out as the wind managed to blow it off of her hands then onto the ground. It sputtered and Amai couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

Aya was embarrassed too, and that was so adorable. "Perhaps Eishohaki isn't the best part to start off at..." Something popped into her mind. "Have you found out your Zanpakutō's name yet?" She inquired. It wasn't a requirement to get better with Kidō but Amai was curious as well and it would be good to know.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:24 pm
Aya blushed a little harder as Amai giggled at her failure. She grinned a little bit though, since it was pretty funny. "Yeah, perhaps not. Maybe when I get better at Kidō I'll try that again." Amai's next question caught her off guard a bit, since they were talking about Kidō barely a moment ago.

Aya looked down to the blade at her hip with a look of frustration plastered across her face. "No, I haven't learned it's name even though I've been trying for a long time." It was a source of annoyance that was always at the back of her mind. "I can see my swords spirit when I meditate and my inner world, but I can't hear anything it's saying to me. It's so frustrating."

A weary sigh escaped her as she pointed her finger at the last target and blew it up with Hadō 4 just to have the satisfaction of hitting each one. It didn't really help her sour mood now that her lack of her Zanpakutō's name had brought about. "...So Amai, do you have any tips on how to communicate with your Zanpakutō?" Sure it was an awkward moment, but if Amai could help her out with this she'd be gain a lot of power.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun with Kidō - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fun with Kidō - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 am

Amai smiled but not so much to show her teeth. She chapped her lips quickly and rubbed over the beauty mark under her left eye. "Well, failures lead to success. Let's not give up." She said as she ran her hands down her face and played with her chin with her index finger. She was doing this self-consciously and didn't know that she was doing it until she accidentally pinched herself lightly. The girl didn't wince but she frowned for a split second before moving her hand away back to her side.

Her eyes with heterochromia directed onto Aya, she listened intently as said person explained how she has been doing so for a very long time. The frustration in her voice was vague but that didn't mean it wasn't there. Amai was quick onto catching people's emotions just by their facial expression, the way they talk and the direction they're facing when conversing with a person. Either way, she was frustrated and Amai was able to relate to it. It didn't take her so long to get the name out of her Zanpakutō, but it took effort nonetheless. It costed some people's lives, at least.

After Aya mentioned the fact that she could see how the inner realm looks like and the Zanpakutō itself, Amai imagined her's for a moment. The stuck-up green-haired snob was practically the complete opposite of her and it was surprising to say that she had a very decent and powerful ability enough to even rival a captain's Bankai in just its Shikai. Amai huffed very lightly as she remembered the first approach from her Zanpakutō. It wasn't scary or funny, it was awkward. None of them wanted to talk, especially Amai since her objective was to find out its name at the time. In the end, her Zanpakutō got irritated and just shouted her name then continued to complain about how silent Amai was. Anyway, it was just an awkward conversation.

Aya then shot off another Byakurai to finish of the last target her previous Kidō spell didn't hit. Amai giggled a little bit again as she remembered the red ball of flames just sputtering on the ground. Then, she asked if there were any tips to help communicate with your Zanpakutō. The seventh division lieutenant simply replied, "All Zanpakutō spirits are different in appearance and personality. Mine for one is a very beautiful lady but possesses such terrible personality." She paused. "I learned my Zanpakutō's name during a patrol mission in Rukongai. We got reports that a group of small hollows were attacking a district. I was dispatched with several other Shinigami's to take care of it. As soon as we got there, the hollows were dissipated by our efforts but it didn't take long for us to realize that they were just reforming back into a huge hollow. We were no match for it and all of the patrol members besides me were dead. I was terrified. Scared for my life, even. The hollow was hurting me pretty back and I held up for about a minute before I got hit hard against my torso." She rubbed around her chest then to her stomach area, cringing at the reminisce feeling then she continued, "I was down on the floor breathing heavily until I heard a faint voice. Just like you, I was able to see how my Zanpakutō looked like along with the world it lived in. All I heard were simple murmurs from her voice. They were so faint. But, I was able to catch what she said. I didn't know what she said physically... but I knew somehow mentally. Does that make sense?" Amai glanced at Aya who was probably looking at her ridiculously.

"Anyway, I managed to find out her name and killed the hollow. I was immediately taken to Squad Four for medical treatment and got out in no time. Overall, my advice would be to keep training. Zanpakutō's are so stubborn. They don't come to you when you need them. They come to you when they need you. That moment will come soon." Amai stopped in her tracks and blushed. "I'm so sorry! I probably wasted your time with that talk. This was supposed to be about Kidō not about... oh, I'm just sorry!" She bowed in apology which would be a ridiculous sight as Amai was a vice-captain and Aya was probably unseated.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 am
"I won't give up just yet, but I'd rather try something else to help me get better Kidō." Aya listened to Amai silently watching the younger woman as she spoke. It was interesting to hear about another person's inner world and Zanpakutō spirit. Well, it was interesting to hear until Amai started to describe the tragic circumstances in which she learned her Zanpakutō's name.

It was so similar to Aya's death and failure in the world of the living that it made Aya turn a bit pale. The screams of the children and the cries of their mother echoed in her thoughts. Her eye's unfocused a bit as she remembered the horror of that day.It was all her fault because she was too weak to do anything to stop the hollow.

She snapped out of her flashback as Amai apologized for going off the topic of Kidō. Aya waved her hands comically as the small woman bowed. "N-n0 it's fine I asked for some advice and you gave it...Thanks for telling me that story. It must have been hard to tell it to a stranger." Aya gingerly patted Amai on the shoulder to assure her that everything was fine.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh, okay!" Amai smiled and comically straightened her posture like she wasn't even bowing in the first place. Then it relieved into more of a grin rather than a smile. "Well, this is a great start off for a friendship, don't you think? I'm kind of glad that you're a girl though. Makes it easier to relate to what you happen to go through." Then she realized what she said and instantly covered her mouth with her hands with a gasp. "Oh, dear. That was the most random thing I have ever said in my life!" She frowned but then started to laugh at her stupidity. Everyone had those moments where you acted so stupid that you didn't even realize it until you finish what you were doing. This was the same case.

Amai looked at Aya for a moment to actually think of a practical idea to train the Kidō. Just using verbal communication didn't seem like it would be good. She went through all the senses a person should have; hearing, sight, touch, scent and-... wait, touch? Putting a finger on her chin, she thought for a quick moment. "Physical communication!" She yelled as she slapped a fist down on her palm with the yellow light bulb flashing over her head like it was the most brilliant idea. To others who only witnessed her previous statement, it would've been likely that she was crazy and most likely perverted. But right now, it was only Aya and herself.

"I got an idea. Let's do something very practical; a spar!" She nodded as she continued. "Though, I'm putting up a condition as a normal sparring match wouldn't be fair to you. What we're going to -is- a practical sparring session. But, the thing is that I'm going to only be using my Zanpakutō. Not realeased either. Since this is a Kidō training for you, you're going to only use Kidō. The objective of this is for you to keep dodging my attacks while retaining the availability to cast Kidō spells. I will constantly get close to you and it's your job to keep away from me. Do you see where I'm going, Aya?" She ended with a question.

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 am
A wide smile spread across Aya's face as Amai began to talk about becoming friends. It had been awhile since she had just hung out with anyone for fun. Hell, she hadn't done anything aside from work, studying, and training for many months and most in her squad thought of her as nothing more than a strict workaholic that would chew them up and spit them out if she caught them slacking.

"No, it's fine one could always have more friends." She waved away the awkwardness of the situation, but froze when Amai mentioned a spar. "Errr, I'm not the best fighter around, but if that's what you think is best I'll do it." Even if Amai wasn't using Kidō or her sword abilities she was still probably more than a match for Aya. Aya was worried the spar wouldn't last long enough for Aya to really learn anything.

"Try not to beat me to badly Amai. It's kinda hard to heal yourself when your knocked out cold." She smiled weakly at her joke as she put a bit of distance between her and Amai. She was going to need the room if she wanted to fire of some Kidō before Amai reached her.

She had an idea forming in her mind as she put the distance between them. As she turned her eyes began to glow from her enhancements, "Ready when you are!"

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm

"Well, it's the best idea that I've got right now. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you badly. Actually, I'll use my hand-to-hand combat. I haven't used my fists and legs for a long time. Don't want to get rusty, you know?" She said as she got into a professional hand-to-hand stance. Aya went to away from Amai a good distance which was a good thing since Kidō practitioners need distance from their targets. Immediately, Amai kicked herself off from the ground to dash at Aya with a speed that surpasses just running as if she was hovering over the ground. 'Let's not try too hard...' She said to herself mentally as she purposely threw a punch several milimeters besides Aya's left arm in order to surprise her and make her actually run away. Amai didn't want to actually hurt her during a practice of Kidō. For now, this will have to do. "Remember to focus on your Kidō as well when you retreat from me!" Amai advised, as she hopped away from the punch she hopefully missed. She was acrobatic so flexible moves like those were simple to her. "What I want you to do especially, is to try counterattacking with Kidō along with the intention of killing me. That usually works perfectly. Imagine me as the most hated person in your life."

Ancladar
Ancladar
Starter Member

Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 am
"Well that sounds a bit unorthodox, but your the tutor so let's do it your way." A strange look of amusement and worry was mixed on Aya's face as she watched the adorable Amai get into a fighting stance. I wonder how fa shit! Before Aya could even complete her thought. Startled the girl leaped in the opposite direction of Amai's punch. She tumbled to her feet, with a frown on her face.

"I really never hated anybody before." There was never really any person that Aya just out right hated. Sure she had her share of people who got under her skin, but she never imagined killing them. There was only one being she had ever really hated and Aya couldn't even begin to imagine Amai like that.

She'd still do her best though, that went without saying. She was seven meters away from Amai when she threw down several Sekienton to hide her presence. A large cloud of the smoke would hide Aya from Amai, but Aya could see just fine thanks to her X-ray enhancements on her eyes.

To keep hidden in the veil of smoke Aya decided to use Byakurai since it required no incantation to use. Three bolts of lighting would come racing out of the smoke at Amai and Aya would move from her firing position to a new one so Amai couldn't use the line of lighting to trace her back to her past firing position.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Song: Quincy's Craft

Aya's apparent lack of hatred caught Amai off guard, but the lieutenant paid no mind to it as she reverted back to her original fighting stance. It was quite obvious that she was trained within hand-to-hand combat. She wasn't the best and she knew that but she was probably one of the best, if not, the best out of all the lieutenants in the Gotei 13. Amai wasn't trying too hard. She didn't want to hurt Aya and definitely didn't want her in critical condition when this was suppose to be just a Kidō tutoring session - albeit, it did turn into some sort of sparring session.

"You never hated anybody?" Amai inquired softly. She got ready to pounce again at Aya but the girl managed to throw a smoke bomb-equivalent Kidō, Sekienton. Amai grinned at her progress due to the fact that she did it without having to sprout out the incantation. Immediately, Amai tried to focus and see which part of the dusts of smoky clouds she was within but then came three lightning bolts, Byakurai. It was probably the most simplest Kidō spell out there, besides the one that are lesser level to it. Due to its simplicity, Amai managed to dodge two of them except one that burned a part of her white boots which was now stained in a brownish color. She frowned at the thought of having to wash that.

'Aya seems like a smart person. She's probably still moving right now to a safer distance.' She thought as she licked her lips, getting into a stance that's specialized for defense. 'As soon as another one shoots out, I'm going in.' Amai grinned as she waited for Aya's next move.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum