Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a average day or not? -closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Just a average day or not? -closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Just a average day or not? -closed- - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a average day or not? -closed-

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Photobucket

So the girl's plans were to skip school for the rest of the day, althrough Zero wouldn't recommend it, she did how after go through quite a bit and it was her choice not his or anyone else's either. However another thing she said was that she had other things to do which was something that Zero also understood. Since one of the people he lived with, Len Washi was unable to attend school at all because of other reasons. Then the final thing she said was heard and althrough a shocked look didn't appear on his face, he was quite surprised about the idea. As Zero thought of a answer he checked his schedule and thought that nothing came up from school or the Yayjuu, Len would be perfectly fine if he went to and he always needed something to preoccupy his time on the weekends other than his job anyway. Hopefully it would be a nice experience for the both of them and maybe Zero has made a new friend so today is already turning from alright to good. The day wasn't even over yet as well, so surprises still laid in front of him.

"Sure, I was actually looking for something to do on the weekend." He told her.

"So we will have another interesting encounter with this girl. Oh how delightful it will be." The voice said within.

"So when shall we go and where?" He asked her.

[End Thread?]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a average day or not? -closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Just a average day or not? -closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Just a average day or not? -closed- - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a average day or not? -closed-

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:06 pm
This thread is offically closed people!

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum