Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taking it Easy [Chaozi] Left_bar_bleue60/100Taking it Easy [Chaozi] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Taking it Easy [Chaozi] Empty Taking it Easy [Chaozi]

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Taking it Easy [Chaozi] A20tou20hou

Just a head up to everyone, I'm going to be chilling out for a little while so I can catch my breath. Logging into PH has started to become a daily chore to me rather than something I do for fun. This isn't a leave or resignation, it's a 'gimme some time to feel better'.

So, don't come to me with Staff issues or site work: I won't do it. I want to just sit down with my WIPS and some friends and keep myself together. I'm unsure if anybody has noticed it but slowly iv'e been feeling more and more crap and it's not getting better.

I wish everyone the best of luck while I'm resting. I'll stick around in the xat and site and Role play if I can. I just won't stretch myself to approve things, decline things, argue about people etc

Maybe it's the exam period stacking stress. maybe it's the people I'm talking to. I don't know... I'm going to find out...

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taking it Easy [Chaozi] Left_bar_bleue10/100Taking it Easy [Chaozi] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Taking it Easy [Chaozi] Empty Re: Taking it Easy [Chaozi]

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm
Looking at the time, I'm gonna say this is long over.

Archiving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum