Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED]

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro was glad that Kaminari was alright, however he blinked as he also realized that she had forgotten her zanpaktou. Kuro himself wasn't sure where his was; however, he had a feeling he could get it whenever he needed it. But, he wasn't prepared at all as other female voices surrounded himself, and he essentially froze up as he felt foreign things touching his body. They weren't aggressive, exactly, but it felt unnatural, as Kuro shrank within himself, trying to get away from them but being surrounded, seeing Kaminari and feeling a hand grab his chin as he threw out his left arm, stretching it to her so she could pull him out and help him as he felt his face being moved, right in front of another girl's, as she closed her eyes and moved towards him, his eyes growing wide and trying to shake his head, but her grip was too strong...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED]

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari dropped her Zanpakutō and clothing, and quickly moved forward to get him away from them, but was just slightly to late. As the woman pressed her lips on to Kuro for a kiss, Kaminari was just barely able to grab his hand and pulled him away, forcing the kiss to break. Her hand was squeezing his rather tightly, as something in her heart seemed to squeeze. She looked up to the woman, who were now staring at her as if she were lower than them.

"Leave him alone..." She said, stuttering as she held onto Kuro's hand. Another one of the woman, wearing a black bikini with long brown hair, pressed her breasts up against Kuro's back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Awww, but we just wanna have a little fun with him. Why don't you just back off and leave him to a real woman?"

"Go. Away." Kaminari stepped forward, roughly pushing the woman away, which only shocked her. She began moving into Kuro's arms. She set her hands on his shoulders and laid her head on his chest, "Just go away and leave us alone! H-He... doesn't want to be with you... He wants to be with me." Kaminari's body was trembling slightly, hoping that what she said was actually true.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:11 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro gripped Kaminari's hand tighter as he squirmed, trying to get away from the girl at his back. He sighed with relief as Kaminari pushed them off, and blinked at her as she moved herself in front of him, essentially claiming him as he just looked at her blinking. He gulped as she spoke, chiming in. "Yeah. I'm here to be with her, so please let us be!" He otld the off, as they, dissapointed, walked away, and he looked back down at Kaminari. "There... they've finally all left us." He said, wrapping his arms around her in a hug. "Now, race ya to the water!" He said as he let go of her, his own hand brushing against hers as his long legs strode towards the water, his black and white arms moving up and down as he went...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:27 am

Kaminari was relieved when they left and looked up to him. She returned his hug gladly, and then nodded to him. She smiled when he went to run away from her to race her to the water, but grabbed onto his hand before he could run off. She purposely stopped him and pulled him back, using this chance to run forward towards the water. "I'm gonna beat ya!" She yelled back to him as her foot came down onto the wet sand, for the first time, feeling the cold salty water on her skin. She froze and stared down at it. The sand almost seemed to move when nothing was touching it. She realized quickly that it was the water coming over it that did it, but still it fascinated her. A wave came in and splashed her all the way up to her mid thigh, pushing her off her feet. She landed on her butt, but the water still slid her back, sort of like she was gliding. She looked up to Kuro and smiled, laughing a bit at it. "I-It's... c-cold..." She brought her arms up to her side and quickly stood up before another wave came in.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt himself being pulled back, his mouth opening. "O-Oi! Wait up!" He said out loud as she ran ahead of him, before she suddenly stopped on the water. Kuro blinked as he reached her, before the water slammed into her, throwing her back on her behind. This caused him to blink, as he walked up next to her, holding out his hand for her to take, feeling the water on his own body as well, but finding it rather... refreshing, free even, compared to walking around in a normal haori. He gave her a big hug, running his hands up and down her back. "There, there. See, it's warm now. Let's go!" He said, pulling her farther out onto the water.

As he did so, he got to the point that he was able to drop down to his neck, and did so, dragging Kaminari with him with a laugh. "So... what now?" He asked her, before he looked back up, examining the clouds above them. He really didn't have much fear; even though he didn't know how to swim, he figured that as long as his feet could touch the bottom, he wouldn't have any problems whatsoever...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Kaminari blushed lightly as he pulled her into his arms to warm her up. She smiled and followed him out into the ocean, quickly realizing that it was extremely cold to her skin, especially as they went farther out and the water hit her upper chest. Because she was behind him, she knew he wasn't realizing that their height difference actually made it where she was no longer touching the ground beneath her. She began kicking her feet wildly, trying to get used to the way the water of the ocean was moving. A small wave came up and hit her in the face, and unfortunately her mouth was open at the time and she breathed in the horrible tasting salt water.

"K-Kuro..." she clenched his hand as she began coughing. Shaking her head with a sour look on her face, she smacked her lips. "The ocean tastes horrible. It's disgusting! So salty..." She coughed a few more times. A shadow suddenly loomed over them. As she looked up, she blinked with wide eyes, "Kuro..." she tugged on his wrists and pointed upwards. A large wave was coming right towards them, at least five feet above their own heads.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro heard coughing and turned around, seeing that Kaminari was having trouble standing, before a worried look crossed his face, and he felt ashamed; he hadn't meant to forget that she was shorter than he. "Gack! K-Kaminari, I'm so sorry, I'll get us back to shallower water..." He said before his gaze suddenly turned to a very small one, seeing the shadow running over Kaminari as he turned his head, seeing a great wave approaching them.

"Oh no you don't, nature! Hadō 1: Sho!" He cried out, dramatically pointing two fingers out at the massive wave, seeming truly impressive in his form as he pointed his fingers... and nothing happened, as Kuro turned back around to Kaminari, a panicked look on his face. "...I forgot the incantation." He said as he threw his arms around her, holding her above water to himself, trying to make sure he didn't lose her as the wave crashed down on the pair, and Kuro fought, trying to keep them up, as water slammed into every part of his being.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Kaminari knew what he was trying to do, but by the time the wave actually got to them, it was even larger than at first. Before the wave could hit, she opened her mouth and took a deep breath, closing it soon after. It slammed harshly into their bodies, the sand on the ocean floor being pushed out from Kuro's feet. She felt the pressure of the water push against her and caused her to slip from Kuro's grasp. Her eyes widened as the current began pulling her away. She couldn't see very well, but she could tell she was being pulled deeper and deeper. After a few seconds, she realized she hadn't been able to recover her own control and was sort of spinning through the water.

Suddenly the water calmed. She looked around and was out of the current, but was rather far under the surface of the water. She turned towards the beach, and did her best to kick her way towards the shore, but was running out of breath. She looked down and saw a large rock. Quickly moving to it, she pushed herself as hard as she can up to the surface. As she came up, she noticed her hair was getting into the way and that it had come undone. All cliche like, she burst out of the surface of the ocean, throwing her head back, causing her hair and the water on it to be flipped back as well.

She took this moment to take in some more air and slowly dropped back into the water. She looked around to see where she was and to find out where Kuro was as well. Another wave, this one much smaller, hit right behind her and she was pushed forwards towards the shore. She had been taken under once more, but it wasn't as bad as before. She washed up onto the sand and sat up, using her right arm to keep herself in a sitting position. She took in heavy breaths and then raised her head to look around. Her hair now undone, it dropped down to right to her waist and was slightly wavy.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro's eyes widened as he felt his grip slipping, opening his eyes under the water, feeling them burn as he saw her flying away from him, as he cried out under the water, his burning eyes following her as the current swept them apart, and he felt it calming down, throwing his head above the water. He was a bit of a ways away, but he rubbed his eyes fiercely, looking where she had gone. In fact, he looked up just in time to see one of the most jaw dropping scenes he had ever seen in his relatively "young" life; as someone with hair the likes of which he had never seen came out in the afternoon sun, their hair flying back before they got on a rock.

Now, Kuro was still worried out of his mind, but put two and two together and figured that there was a good chance that was Kaminari, as he found himself... swimming in his determination, as his eyes widened, stopping as he saw another wave hit her. His eyes searched for her, before she came up directly behind him, and he turned around, blinking as he realized that Kaminari was right behind him... with her hair all the way to her waist. He dropped to his knees next to her, blinking. "...W-wow... Kaminari... your hair... it's... beautiful." He said, reaching towards it as he gently ran his hands through it, bringing it up in a thick cord of her smooth hair, laying it down on her right shoulder as he stared at it in fascination. "I mean..." He said, before he suddenly got a puzzled look on his face, his lips pursing.

"...Kaminari... if you have such beautiful hair, why do you put it in a bunch all the time...? I think it looks much better this way, almost as beautiful as I see you on the inside..." He said without much thinking as he ran his hand through it once again, before looking back up at her. He honestly thought it made her look more on the outside as what he thought of her on the inside, although his opinion of her couldn't be much higher as he looked her in her sparkling eyes, a true look of wonder on his face.....

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Kaminari was still breathing slightly heavy as he arrived at her side. She looked up to him, the ocean's glare slightly shinning into her violet eyes, only adding to the shine. She smiled softly when he complimented her hair, but his question made her think. She couldn't exactly remember the entire day that she had decided to always keep her hair up, but she remembered why. "When I was alive... My Mom and Dad used my long hair as a way to control me... If I tried to get away, they'd pull it. I can't remember what happened to make me draw the line, but I've just kept it up like this since I was sixteen years old." The thought didn't bug her anymore. She had come to accept her past in the World Of The Living a long time ago and was not going to allow that to effect her anymore.

"Do... you really think... that it's beautiful?" She asked, reaching up and fiddling with it. She glanced off to the right, blushing slightly. Her eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. "Almost.. as beautiful as he sees me on the inside?" she thought to herself, looking up to him. Something in her mind and heart clicked, but she was unsure of what it was. She closed her eyes happily as she felt his hands run through her hair. She opened them and looked up to him once more. Something, some urge was making her heart speed up and pound in her chest.

"What is this feeling....?" she thought to herself, wanting some sort of explanation for the pounding in her chest. She brought her hands up and placed them over her heart as she felt her cheeks heating up slightly. They turned a deep read. "Are you... really this naive?" a giggling voice echoed in her head, "You already told him you love him. I thought you understood how you felt? Oh well... you need to go talk to a female before you do anything crazy."

Kaminari's cheeks only became a deeper red as she listened to Shiroka speak to her and then just leave as if this was nothing. She truly was not understanding what exactly was going on with her. As she looked at Kuro, she only felt her heart racing and something heat up in the pit of her stomach. "Kuro... I..." She was about to speak, but a young couple walked over to them.

"Oh my gosh, are you all right?" the girl kneeled down and asked Kaminari, "We saw what happened. You didn't get hurt did you? You should get the life guard if you think you need to be looked at..." Kaminari looked to the woman and then back to Kuro, letting him decide what she should do. The guy that came over wrapped a towel around Kaminari's shoulders, "Here. Use this for now... Just be more careful, alright?" Kaminari nodded to them.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum