Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Empty A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was sitting rather peacefully on the side of a large lake. The sun raised high in the sky, shining vibrantly down on the flat valley around the lake. She was currently sitting in the shade of a large tree, leaning her back up against the trunk. Her eyes were softly closed, her arms laying limply across her stomach. Wearing the usual Shinigami uniform, she wore her Zanpakutō of a darkened pink color on her back like usual.

It was obvious that she was relaxed, but to her foolishness had actually allowed herself to fall asleep in this area. Alone on such a wonderful day, she had relaxed a bit too much and had dropped her guard a bit. She still had the ability to sense spiritual pressure when it neared her, but other things she would be oblivious to. A cool breeze blew through the area, moving the grass and lifting the leaves into the air. A single one landed on top of her hand, but she did not wake. A softened smile lay across her sleeping face as her hair was blown gently across it.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Spoiler:

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Left_bar_bleue10/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Empty Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 am
Jigoku raised out of the lake water he had gone swimming in the lake near where Kaminari was resting, he was taller then average, standing a touch over 6 feet 2 inches and weighed just over 180 pounds. He had long black hair, which was missing the normal barbs that he wore, and his lower jaw was covered by a cloth that clung tightly to his lower jaw and stretched down his neck. It looked like it was made out of spandex, across his body was a mix of scars and tattoo's that probably covered well above 50% of his body. He had a tanned body that was relatively well muscled, and appeared to have virtually no body fat.

Wearing a pair of swimming trunks he moved onto the shoreline and made his way over to a pile of clothing, and what looked like some peices of armor. He reached down and pulled out a beach towel and dried himself off. He had not yet noticed the other woman that was also there, as he was facing away from her, what appeared to be a massive forest battlescene adorned his back as a extremely intricately done tattoo. Other parts of his body had a variety of snake tattoo's that also hid a large number of scars.

Lying over his clothing was a rather large Katana, with what would probably have a blade length of 30 or more inches before adding in the hilt. The weapon appeared to be completely ebony in coloring with a few silver symbols carved into the construction of the weapon. He pulled on the pair of black pants, and the tight black muscle shirt, then a pair of long black gloves that came up to the middle of his upper arms.

Then while putting on the hard leather armor chestplate, he noticed the other person leaning against a tree, and he offered a slight wave to her, as he picked up the large Katana and its sheath slipping it over his shoulders and across his back, he then reached down and picked up the two forearm guards and strapping them around his arm. Pulling out his Tablet computer, figuring that if this person wished to speak to him, the mechanical voice of the computer would probably be way better then trying to write out his messages on a pad of paper.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 am

Kaminari had slightly stirred when the sounds of water splashing around echoed through the valley, but she did not wake. She still lay there sleeping under the shade of the large tree. As he stepped out of the water, she turned her head in her sleep when hearing the water shift again. Waking up, but not opening her eyes, she sat up fully and raised her arms, arching her back in a muscle relaxing stretch. She looked around, left to right, until her eyes came up on a half-naked man. She stared at him, taking in the tattoo that covered his back, and waving back when he turned to her.

"He must be nice if he didn't try and kill me..." she thought to herself as she pushed herself to her feet and dusted off her backside. Checking her Zanpakutō, she adjusted it to fit her back comfortably and then looked back over to him seeing that he was now dressed. Glancing around once more, a new breeze blew a little stronger through the valley and pushed the water over the lake, causing a slight swishing sound. She smiled at this, loving the relaxing nature of the entire area.

Looking back over to him, she walked closer, stopping about five feet from him when she saw him pull out some sort of pad. She tilted her head and blinked a few times, then spoke outwards in a friendly manner, "Did you enjoy your swim?"

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Left_bar_bleue10/100A Day Of Relaxation? [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 am
Looks over at her, he had grey eyes, he reached up and tied up his hair into a single ponytail that lay over his shoulder and down his chest, shockingly obvious against the white leather armor. He looked back over to her and nodded when she asked if he had enjoyed his swim, he adjusted the the sword on his back again, making sure that it was in the most comfortable position. He tucked the tablet computer into his belt at his lower back an reached down picking up a white scarf and wrapping it multiple times around his neck and lower face, dressed this way all of his scars were hidden, as was most of his tattoo's.

Once the scarf was affixed properly he reached behind himself and recovered the tablet computer and tapped on it for a few minutes. A mechanical voice came from the tablet "The swim was good, I didnt disturb you did I?" the computer asked. He looked at her and awaited for her response. There was obviously something stopping him from being able to speak.

He walked back over towards her, typing on the computer again. "My name is Ji." The computer introduced him to her as he offered her his hand.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:27 am

Kaminari watched with curious eyes as he began tapping onto the tablet and tilted her head to the side. When he looked back up to her and it spoke, she seemed to freeze with a startled look on her face. Taken a slight interest in this man, she stepped closer, nothing but a curious look on her face. She stepped up to his side, looking down at the tablet and then back up to him, "No... You didn't disturb me. In fact, I'm glad I woke up when I did..."

As he started tapping on it again, she looked back down to it and watched what was going on with it. She tilted her head to the side once more, looking back up to him in wonder. As he held his hand out to her and the mechanical device seemed to introduce him to her, she smiled and slid her smaller hand into his own, "I'm Kaminari... Kaminari Hatakeyama. Nice to meet you Ji.... How come you talk with this thing? Can't you talk?" She asked him in a sincere voice, hoping she would not offend him.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 am
He watched as she moved closer to him, keeping overwhelming thoughts in his mind to himself, this was not a time for that, this was not one of the people on his list, at least not at the moment. His facial movements tended to indicate that he had offered her a slight smile, which was followed up by a slight bow. He tapped a few more buttons on the tablet "No I am unable to speak." he responded through the computer a few more buttons "It is also a pleasure to meet you Kaminari Hatakeyama."

He shook her hand when she took his and released it after a moment. He continued to type on the computer "I was born without a tongue, something freekish I know." he shrugged with the explanation. "Are you on break from classes or have you already graduated from the academy?" the computer continued to translate for him.

He readjusted the scarf around his neck and adjusted the pin that held it in place, after a moment he ducked down to the ground and picke up what appeared to be a small dagger and another thing that looked somewhat like a pick both of them were also ebony black with some silver markings as well, he affixed both weapons to his belt via their individual sheath. "I graduated three months ago."

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:54 am

Kaminari looked away for a moment with a small smile on her face, but not one of happiness. She knew what it was like to not be able to speak when you wanted to, although their circumstances were one hundred percent different. When she heard the tablet say he was born without a tongue she truly had to fight the urge to close one eye, move closer to his mouth, and try to gain a peak. She would have done this, but she decided against it since he already called himself freakish. She disagreed with him though. "It's not freakish. It's unique and it's more than likely shaped who you are as a person, so don't call yourself freakish, okay?"

Hearing his next question, she shook her head, "Nuh'uh... I'm the Fourth Seat of Squad One. I graduated... I'd say about six months ago, before the graduation date was even up." She looked down and watched him pick up another dagger, blinking her eyes a few times. She looked back up to him and then raised an eyebrow when she realized something. She raised her hand over his head and then put it over hers, "I... am so short..." she thought to herself, a slightly irritated look moving onto her features.

"Oh, you graduated three months ago?" She said with an excited tone and sweet smile, "What Squad did you join? I haven't seen you around at all." She slid her arms behind her back, cupping her hands within one another.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 am
Bowed his head to her when she talked about him not being freckish, he really hated the computer because thats not really what he meant, but this program only said what he typed not particularly what he meant, so it lead to misunderstandings occasionally. "Wow first division right out of the Academy? thats impressive, good work." he smiled again. "I haven't been assigned a division yet, or had one come to me, tho im thinking I might approach the second."

"I have taken a bit of a break since I left the academy and spent some time at my parents before coming back and deciding which assignment I would attempt to get," the computer spoke again. "Today is when I am heading back." nodding to another tree where a large duffle bag sat bulging with obviously all of his effects.

"And to figure out where I am staying." Ji himself chuckle with a slightly weird sound. "So do you specialize in anything in particular in the First?" he asked through the computer as he moved over to the tree and grabbed the bag, tossing it over his shoulder. Strangely when he moved he made absolutely no noise, whether through foot fall or his clothing.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 am

"Uh'huh. Right out of the Academy..." She nodded with a sense of pride in the smile she showed. She had actually never really thought about it in that way before, but she was sort of proud of her achievement. "The second, huh? They're based on stealth and speed, so if that's something you're good at, that would be the perfect place for you to go! I've even got a few friends there actually."

"Well I guess I picked the perfect day to come out." She told him as she heard what he said about returning to the Seireitei. "If I hadn't, I wouldn't have ran into you, so that was some nice luck." She tilted her head and looked to him when he made a strange sound and then glanced back to his duffle bag. She shook her head no to his next question, "I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to my skills... What about you? Is there anything you specialize in?"

She glanced back to his stuff again and walked over to it. She wasn't really thinking to well about how he would feel about it, but still did it. She leaned down, picked up his duffle bag, and carried it carefully in her arms. She took it back to him with a huge smile, just trying to be helpful. She set it down next to his feet gently because she was not sure if he had anything fragile inside, "Here you go... I'll go back with you."

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 am
He hid the discomfort of her picking up his stuff and moving back over to him, and bowed his head in thanks to her for it, reaching down he picked it up and put it over his shoulder. "Yes, I am pretty quick on my feet, and pretty stealthy I think." the computer generated dull voice spoke for him again. "Maybe you could introduce me to them?" He walked along the path that would lead them back to the city. "Im a fast runner, and can be quite stealthy when I want to be He typed madly at the tablet.

"It was nice to meet you as well." he nodded back to her as she grabbed her stuff an caught up with him "I hope you know the right way back, because I dont really know where we are." He chuckled, he had stumbled across this spot while being lost, and thought taking a swim was a good idea, hoping that someone would have eventually come up the path and would eventually be able to give him directions.

His skills would probably be right up the alley of the second division, and would probably have even been where he ended up eventually anyways, so minus well use someone who has connections with them to possibly get into it.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Permissions in this forum: