Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Pit [Solo]
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Gamma

» Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Rawk

» Sunblind Appreciation
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 10:25 am by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 9:45 am by MorpheusDavol

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Gamma

» A looking glass, upon a balmy breeze. (Lerna/Magnolia)
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 6:24 am by ForgottenMercy

» One Step At A Time
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Rawk

» Come on, talk to me!
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyToday at 2:57 am by Squish

» Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Gamma

Top posting users this week
Locke
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Ultimate Massacre [Open] I_voting_barThe Ultimate Massacre [Open] I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Ultimate Massacre [Open] I_voting_barThe Ultimate Massacre [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Gamma
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
Geeky Raven
Slayer

The Ultimate Massacre [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Ultimate Massacre [Open]   The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

The New Age Devil had returned to the sacred ground for the hunt his master the Karakura Bomber was killed and wanted the people responsible. N'Golth noticed soul reapers with his radar this new breed was perfect for the demon to test his weaponry up as the demon began his hunt. The only hope the monster had was he could obtain some trophies will his new hunt as the demon used his infrared vision to scout out the shinigami. The monsters just wanted to stalk and hunt his new prey but dealing with one shinigami who has both shikai and bankai may lead to a bigger problem. The best hunt for N'Golth would be one hunter that always followed one rule and that alone to hunt down and kill his prey. Luckily, N'Golth found three perfect candidates as he went into cammouflage mode as he jumped and look at his prey three soul reapers must be part of a squad. N'Golth couldn't take them all at once he needed to be sneaky in his actions he started pressing buttons on his gauntlets activating the recording system. They seemed to be talking about a hollow mission, N"Golth didn't care much about thos things must be some kind of inbred monster the hunt of them will be later. The New Age Devil hid within the shadows then activated the message so the shinigami could hear him...

[Predator Playback]: ><()"[I need help NO Fuck that I need assistant over here get your pathetic shinigami ass down here NOW"]()><

One of them thought they should check it and report back as he starting approach down the alley right where the demon wanted him. The other two were talking and N'golth grabbed the shinigami by the throat crushin his windpipe so he could call out for help. The monster used his wristblade weapon and slit open the shinigami's throat as a whole mess of blood was pouring from the body N'Golth viciously attacked the shinigami backside clawing and using his wristblades trying to get at the ultimate prize. With his wristblades, N'Golth started grabbing at the shinigami's spinal cord and then slowly and gore-ful the monster as the demon made his roar. Then the other two shinigami were wondering what happen to their friend as one of them noticed his Zanpakutō was on the ground. N"Golth got some some rope and started tieing up the Shinigami feet hanging him by edge of the roof. One down and two to go, N'Golth thought he had he bloody trophy and now he should go back to begin the blood cleaning but he couldn't have any witnesses either. Hagokumo taught better then that, N'Golth silently but very slowly started crawling downward making sure no to make a sound. He activated his targeting system and the plasmacaster gun shot down the shinigami right throught the chest as his friend was wondering what happen. The last remaining shinigami drew out his Zanpakutō and started yelling for the killer to come on, N'Golth threw his discblade at it decapitated the shinigami's head clean off. The discblade automatically came back to his hand but N'Golth didn't know somebody was calling for help and then the shinigami woman was running in a panic. She actually saw the bloodfest happen with her own eyes started talking back to her command post and the soul society got her message. She was trying stay calm thinking they wouldn't believe that three soul reapers had been decapitated. N"Golth couldn't kill her either it was like scared oath will was taken of his demon pride of a hunter to never attack women or children unless necessary. The demon needed to get back underground and clean the blood and rip the flesh from his trophies the monster was still in cammouflage and it started running away.

"Please help, Some unseated members of the soul society have been brutally killed their heads have been decapitated by an unidentified hostile please send assistance and I MEAN NOW" She said.

The monster started running as it started jumping on flying cars as people were wondering what was going on, N'Golth blasted about four cars causing a 40 air car pile up. This included hover buses even trucks the worse part was the hover buses crashed violently killing about 400 people. Eveybody was going to know that the New Age Devil had come back to Karakura town and making everyone know that this place was his sacred ground for hunting and killing.

N'Golth started roaring in victory ....
Back to top Go down
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Massacre [Open]   The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm

BERRY ENTERS THE SCENE!

When N'Golth enters the city, he is already a registered enemy, so the dome's special ability will weaken him greatly with constant burns as a countermeasure. Not only that, it alerts multiple organizations, including Gotei 13 and Berry's organization, Yayjuu. Berry heard the alarm and uses the computer to find the spot. With the blue kimono worn as a haori, the blue haired, flat-chested woman in pink shirt and blue jeans and sandals rushes out of the base without getting lost this time. With hoho, she arrives to the scene and notices the shinigami being stalked by the demon. Rather preemptive, the blue master of barriers can see the demon rushing out to the shinigami and throws up a danku barrier without saying anything, a feat only performed by those who are highly specialized in barrier and sealing spells. The danku barrier stops the attempt by the demon dead in its tracks as Berry puts her hands together.

"Bakudo number sixty-one, Rikujōkōrō! Bakudo number sixty-three, Sajō Sabaku! Bakudo number seventy-nine, Kuyō Shibari! Sing into the eternal silence...Seal number 101, Crying Gallows!"

With the words spoken in quick succession, six rays of light appears around the demon, paralyzing his entire body, a golden chain surrounds his arms and body, locking his arms further into immobility, then eight black holes appear around the demon before the ninth locks him into the center. The final spell creates a blue collar around the demon's neck and emits a squeal so loud to the sealed demon that he will be unable to do anything but be stuck in a daze. Berry looks at the demon with disgust that the piece of dust of a demon managed to get through the dome and thought to go hunting on her organization's turf.

"I'm going to let the Gotei Thirteen decide what to do with you. For now, enjoy what was left of your freedom."

• Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Ultimate Massacre [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Massacre [Open]   The Ultimate Massacre [Open] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Hagokumo and Sayomi were finished causing a little destruction then the master wizard sees something and he couldn't believe it someone had defeated his former minion. This won't stand maybe by freeing N'Golth maybe he could get two minions instead of just one and then prepared the Judas Pain Spell getting stronger and popping down the shiro shuga pill feeling stronger. Then with his Lich King armor the demonic armor was already making him stronger then he started focusing his demon magic on the barriers and Kidō holding N'Golth. The demon wizard started breaking the restraints holding N'Golth using his fallen angel form and affinity of hell trying to increase the power to break down the restraits holding the monster. Then his bare armored hands he actually broke the Kidō holding him the demon wizard was surprised how strong the boosted powers was makng him then his monster started breathing slowly. Hagokumo and Sayomi were standing up allowing N' Golth to recover a little and the monster started powering his systems with a lot of electricity from an alley junction box powering up his weapons and feeling better.

Predator Playback: >><<>><<

"I never thought you been in a situation like that after we killed and made an unholy killing spree of shinigami and arrancar...I find you trapped in Kidō and god knows whatever" Haku said.

Predator Playback: ><)(.::Kade is that really you???::.)(><

"Yes it's me the guy that white hair guy killed a long time ago the fake Kade Hiroshima........I killed the real one that honor guard servant of soul society and the iramasha clan years ago along with his sister.....I don't go by that name N 'Golth...the name that I go by now and forever is Hagokumo" Haku said.

Hagokumo and Sayomi both dissapeared back into the demon world as the monster started breathing a whole lot better then it started thinking about that woman who trapped him. The monster started back within it cloak hoping that nothing detects and he shouls stay out of sight for now as he started seeing people coming. The monster made it onto some flying truck heading off into the other direction.....
Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Massacre [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: