Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked softly as he awoke, his eyes slightly squinting from the light of a window nearby. However, he found it quite odd; he felt much, much warmer than he normally did, and he wondered why. He knew that he and Kaminari had been up extremely late last night; and he also knew he had been freezing from falling into that sewer. However, as his vision began to clear up and his mind awoke, he began to feel things around his shoulders, as well as something flat on his hands. His eyes slightly widened, and he blinked very hard, as he realized that Kaminari was right in front of him... and he could see her shoulders, not seeing the haori on her body she had been wearing in the night.

He couldn't see under the blankets, but their subconscious minds had acted in their sleep. Kuro's had been very cold even in his pajamas, so he had snuggled close to Kaminari. Kaminari, who loved Kuro, had been more than willing for the contact and returned it; however, his clothes were still slightly damp, so they had fallen off their bodies in the middle of the night, finding the contact to be much warmer as they were essentially bundled together under the covers, as Kuro realized that his hands were laying on Kaminari's bare back, although feeling some thin type of fabric, much to his strange relief that he didn't understand. He could only blink several times, realizing he himself was only wearing his boxers, as he whispered softly. "...Um... Nariri, my love, wake up, I think our clothes melted." He said bluntly, surprised at the situation and his vocabulary; however, it had simply felt natural as he found himself feeling slightly awkward for some reason, but feeling extremely, extremely warm and comfortable...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Last edited by JJ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue1570/100An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty Re: An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari's eyes fluttered open, waking to the sound of Kuro's voice. Hearing his statement about their clothes, she smiled. At first she thought he was joking, but when she glanced down to see that she was only in her bra, she blinked a few times. Sitting up, she looked around the room in disbelief at them actually melting. Seeing that they were tossed along the ground, she shook her head, "No... We just took them off because you were still a little damp... At least I think we did." She blinked a few times and looked down to her mid-section. Seeing that she was still wearing her underwear as well, she nodded and confirmed her previous statement.

"I'm still a little tired..." She laid back down and leaned into him, cuddling her body up against his own. "But at the same time I don't really want to go back to sleep..." She sniffed the air a bit and caught a whiff of something a little bit foul. "Um.. I have a feeling we, especially you since you fell in the sewers... But we need to take a bath. I can get some breakfast started while you take yours and once you're done, I'll jump in." She told him and slid herself out of bed, heading over to the kitchen to start cooking some breakfast. Obviously she picked his favorite food and started whipping up a batch of blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty Re: An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked as she sat up, his eyes following her as he saw her completely in her underwear, feeling a strange pulling motion in the very pit of his stomach. It was... unfamiliar, but... not unpleasant, as he blinked, feeling her fall back down onto the bed and embrace him, some part of him happy that they were so close together like this. However, his sensitive nose had also sensed the stink, and he had to agree, as he got up, blinking as he saw her walking over still in her underwear to the kitchen, as he stretched, yawning as he moved to sit up, his legs indian style as he grabbed his feet, moving his head back in an animate yawn, before blinking his eyes one at a time as he lowered his head, standing up as he went to the bathroom. If he wasn't in the habit of going alone, he might have asked her to join him. However, as it was, he merely walked into the shower, taking off his boxers and blinking as he turned on the water, feeling some part of his body very strange.

However, after about five minutes, he finished up, stepping out of the shower and back into the kitchen, his boxers still on as he sat down next to the table, waiting to see what Kaminari had made him, licking his lips...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue1570/100An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:13 am

While he was in the shower, Kaminari was able to cook up a dew eggs with a couple pancakes on the side. It wasn't much, but she thought it was nice enough to hold them over for now. Setting it on the table, she looked to him with a smile as he walked out of the bathroom and over to the table. She sat down and waited for him to sit as well. Once he did, she happily began eating. She glanced over to him a few times between bites, to see if he was enjoying the food. It had been rare for her to cook for anyone that was not herself.

Once she had finished, she too went into the shower only to return twenty minutes later feeling clean and refreshed, her body wrapped within a fluffy towel. She walked over to the bed, pulled off the sheets and tossed them to the side, "I'm gonna get these into the laundry today. I don't want to sleep on them again tonight." She blinked a couple times. This was complete habit. She always kept things clean, tidy, and in order. It was something that was drilled into her brain for her first eighteen years of life, and even after her death she kept it going.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro dug right into the food as it was placed on his plate, devouring the pancakes without getting a single bit on himself and then nomming on the eggs after that. "Delicious as always, Nariri!" He said enthusiastically as he heard the door shut, a mischievous look coming onto his face as he slowly tiptoed up to the door. He blinked as he reached a hand towards the knob, debating whether to follow his impulse and open it up. ...She said to trust my impulses, but it feels like something bad will happen if I open this door... He thought as he wrapped a hand around the knob, slowly turning it... before sighing, letting it go as he went back over to the bed, stretching himself out on it and doing some morning exercises.

He blinked as she walked out of the bathroom, covered in one of his fluffy towels, as she moved over to the bed, ripping off the sheets as Kuro's body was rolled off of them onto the floor, and he was left looking up at her, a curious look on his face. "...Your hair looks very pretty, Nariri... Wanna touch it..." He said, fascinated; indeed, her hair was still flat against her back from the last night, and after cleaning, it was very shiny as he got up, fascinated with it as he stepped behind her, not even noticing her bit of compulsion towards the sheets, as he placed his hands on her skull, gently massaging it and rubbing on it with a fascinated look as he lowered his hands down it, making sure the hair was all straight before moving back to the top again, continuing the massage as he blinked, asking her a question. "...Does that feel good, Nariri?" He asked her, putting his head on her shoulder as he asked his question, his chest against her back, almost feeling like he could feel her heartbeat from this closeness; pretty much disregarding the sheets in her hands.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 am

Kaminari went to toss the sheets to the side of the room, so she could deal with them a bit later. Right now she was wanting to get dressed, but was stopped when Kuro complimented her hair. She looked to him and smiled, "Thanks you, and sure... If you wish to. You can touch it." She told him and watched as she moved towards her. She smiled softly as he began to play with her hair, rubbing her skull and moving his hands down to straighten it. She took in a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of a head massage and sort of lean back into him. She nodded, "Yes it does. Thank you Kuro." She told him, looking towards him as his head was placed onto her shoulder.

She placed a small kiss on his cheek and then stepped away, doing what she was going to do in the first place and tossed the sheets into a corner. She hoped he had not become offended by her just stepping away from him, but cleanliness was a big thing for her. She walked back over and removed the pillow cases, tossing them to the same corner, and then moved over to the table and began cleaning it off. After that her eyes were on the dishes and then she began sweeping. Neat... freak...

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked, smiling at her as she said that it felt good, as she kissed him softly on the cheek, before she stopped, turning around and looking at the dishes as she began sleeping, and he sat down on the mattress of the futon, his knuckles holding up his chin as he blinekd at her, thinking to himself. He felt bad for not cleaning up his own mess at the table, and vowed to do better next time. However, he knew what was happening; he was a chaotic person, and whenever she brought his room to order, he eventually put it into disorder. His nose began to twitch as she walked up to the dishes, before he suddenly stood up, before moving next to her, throwing his arms out as he pushed her stomach down, grabbing onto her gently as he brought her down with quite a speed, putting his arms and legs down down on either side of her, holding himself up by his hands and knees down to his legs, his legs and arms spread wide around her as he looked her directly in the eyes, blinking from on top of her.

"Nariri. Please allow me to be at least a LITTLE bit messy in my room... if at all possible. If not, just tell me; however, too much neatness and seriousness makes me feel like I'm being caged in... and that's something I don't want." He said softly to her, looking down at her with as serious look in his eyes, hoping that she understood what he was trying to tel her...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

Kaminari gasped in shock when she suddenly felt her body being pushed to the ground, no matter how carefully. She placed her arms by her sides as Kuro moved over her body, placing his hands on the floor beside her body. This was something that she wasn't expecting. He was on top of her in a manner that she remembered from one of the books she had read from the previous night, and at that she was still only wearing the towel from after she had taken a shower. Her heart began to race, the towel slipping open only slightly on the side. She reached up and grabbed it quickly, holding it in place as she listened to his words. She blinked a few times in slight worry, wondering why he felt he was being caged in.

By this time her body was red all over. She was blushing, shy, and feeling slightly embarrassed at her separated legs. She attempted to close them, but his own were in the way. She glanced down, her eyes being the only thing that moved and then went to look right back at Kuro. "K-K-Kuro... I.. Uh... C-Can.. I mean. You're on top of me..." Her voice came out in a slight whisper, almost like she was unable to talk normally. She took in air and swallowed out of nervousness. Her eyes couldn't help but become curious and shift their sights onto his chest and even at times moving a bit lower, taking in the parts of his body that she hadn't paid too much attention to before now.

Something in the pit of her stomach lit, and she felt a strange feeling of excitement, but was unsure of what to do about it. Her breathing became labored and heavy, and for some reason felt her hand being drawn out. She placed the tips of her fingers on his upper chest, right below his neck and gently trailed them down until they got to the rim of his boxers. Feeling her heart skip a single beat, she took in a deep breath to calm herself down. "C-Can... You help me up please?" She asked him, "I'll do my best to let some things go a bit unorganized, b-but it'll take some time. I'm not used to it."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked for a moment, wondering why she was gripping so tightly to her towel. However, he didn't pay it much heed. When her skin started going all red, he blinked, wondering if something was wrong with her; she seemed to almost be squirming, but his legs were in the way of her own, causing them to remain in their current position. His eyes were focused on hers, and he heard every soft word she said, growing more worried; why was she talking so soft, and why were her eyes keep staring down his body again? Was she thinking about... whatever it was that happened last night?

However, his thoughts seemed to vanish as he felt her now cooled fingers touching on his upper chest, the sensation of her fingers on his skin sending chills all over his body, as she moved them down, and he blinked as she reached the rim of his boxers, as he felt a strange sensation in his crotch, his own face reddening as he listened to her words. "...That's fine, Nariri. But... you sound... odd..." He said as his body leaned forwards, feeling a strange part of himself connect with Kaminari's towel as he blinked, his legs going past her head as he gently eased himself so that he was sitting on her stomach lightly, putting most of the weight on his legs. "...You don't sound so well." He said, a worried look in his eyes, not noticing the now... noticeable appearance if Kaminari looked at it, his own eyes centered on her face, the worried look still in his eyes as he placed his hands on her chest, leaning forwards to look down at her eyes, wondering if he could find what was wrong...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 am

Kaminari felt something suddenly touch the towel she as wearing, and much quicker than usual, she realized what it was. Her demeanor changed and her interest and curiosity was peaked. She looked down, seeing some sort of 'object' hanging within his underwear. She looked up to him again once he began moving and laid her head back down. She giggled slightly a the position they were now in, stilling holding tightly onto the towel to keep it closed. Squirming a bit from beneath him, she was able to move just enough to sit up, but quickly dropped back down when once again this 'object' connected with her towel.

"Is that... Hm..." she sat up a bit, about half way and looked towards it. Thoughts of the knowledge she had gained were flooding her mind, everything telling her NOT to do anything until she felt she was one hundred percent ready for something like that. At the same time, she was definitely a curious individual, so she decided to test something. She poked it a bit harder than she meant to. And to Kuro's unfortunately circumstances, she hit what felt to be a small egg and without any hesitation at all, she did it again, blinking in curiosity.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum