Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed]

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

She has no favorite food? What do I do then? He thought as they waited on top of the slide, sweat forming on the back of his brow. No, his money had not been in his pants; it was all stored in that box with the ring, as that was the only thing that he trusted. In addition, that box was still around his neck and on his bare chest, and he hoped she didn't ask about it. If she did, he would tell her it was his money box, and open it up and show her all the bills inside. He felt that would quench any curiousities she might have.

He looked at her sandals with one eye while they were waiting in line, worried. None of the other people had on footwear; Kuro himself had left his footwear down below. However, there wasn't much he could do as they placed his and Kaminari's tube on the little pool in front of the waterslide. Kuro merely stepped in the back of it, as he was the taller of the two, looking straight ahead as Kaminari sat down right in front of him. His feet were on either side of her and he hoped that she grabbed the handles and not his legs as the man nodded at them, Kuro gulping as he pushed their tube forwards.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Kuro let out a yell as they shot forwards, and then straight down, in a steep, cliff like descent before flattening out... and then shooting out as Kuro blinked, his darkness black and then clear again as he blinked; Kaminari's right sandal had hit him in the face. He threw his head around as he watched it get caught in the toilet bowl's current as they went around and around it. It was almost majestic as the finally reached the exit, before with a final drought they were finally shot out into the water, Kuro laughing but still feeling some stinging pain on his face as he spoke to Kaminari in the tube in front of him.

“Well? Was that fun?” He asked, a smile on his face... although a sandal-shaped bright red imprint shone on his face.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed]

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was to excited to notice the box around Kuro's neck. It was almost their turn and she wanted to go! She didn't know that she wasn't supposed to wear hers sandals. She just didn't want to walk around barefoot where so many people have been before. Kaminari no trust! She looked up to Kuro as it was now their turn and kissed his cheek before he sat down. Once he was in place, she moved to sit in front of him and indeed did grab onto the handles of the tube. "Ready, ready! Go, go!" she said as the man pushed their tube and brought them into the first of the ride. She was really excited about this. Before anything really started, she kicked her little legs all happily. "Go, go!"

Then, their tube finally shot forward and went down a 'cliff' like hill. Her eyes widened and her hands tightened around the handles of the tube. "Ahahaha!!" she laughed as they happily moved into another part of the ride. Suddenly her shoe came off and flew towards her face, but she dodged it and heard it hit Kuro behind her. "Oh no! Are you okay!? My shoe!" she looked back to see that it was now in the current of the toilet bowl. Her eyes seemed to relax kinda as they went around it. It was really fun, almost magical with how smooth the water took them around. After a moment, they went to the exit and shot out into the water. She was laughing again when Kuro asked her whether she had fun.

"Yes! I did!" she said as she looked around. Now they were in a large pool of sorts. She looked around and saw a lot of people swimming in it and decided that it would be fun. She rolled off the tube and dropped into the water as someone came to collect the tube. "Take it, take it!" Kaminari laughed as she pushed it with Kuro on it and smiled innocently up at him. The woman that came to take the tube told them that there was a certain area they were allowed to just swim in because of the ride. So Kaminari nodded and moved over to the area, which was luckily in the sun and made it a bit warmer than the previous water. "Kuuuroooo." she said with a smile as she looked towards him, hoping that he had gotten off the tube and followed her. She liked being in water a lot, which is why she was so excited when she got on the ride.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

“I-I'mm.... Fine... I think...” Kuro muttered, his head spinning as he tried to get himself in order, before shaking his head and focusing on Kaminari once more. He flipped as he flew out of the tube, plopping into the water before shaking his head, looking back to where Kaminari was now swimming. He quickly followed, doing the doggy paddle over to where she was.

“What's up?” He asked her, his eyes wide. He suddenly smiled as he ducked into the water, before splashing it up as he rose, soaking Kaminari with a laugh before he began to swim away with a mischevious look on his face, hoping she would chase him as he continued to swim, kicking up water at her as he laughed jovially. The box remained around his neck, but for the moment it was forgotten as he simply enjoyed the simple pleasure of swimming with the one he loved.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Proposal at the Amusement Park [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Kaminari had already reached the area in which they were allowed to swim around in. There weren't that many people staying in the water, most got out to ride the water slides and other things like that. She was enjoying being in the pool though. It's not like she could do this very often. She wasn't paying attention when Kuro went under the water. She had been looking around. When she looked back to him, she blinked when she realized he was gone. Suddenly, he shot out from the water and splashed her. As he began swimming away with a mischievous look on his face, Kaminari wiped the water from her face. "Ah! You snuck up on me!" she said and then began swimming after him. She reached out and grabbed onto his left ankle, purposely pulling him back to her. She then splashed him with as much water as she could, before laughing happily.

"This is fun. I remember when we went to the beach..." Kaminari said as she thought back a bit, "It was the first time I ever wore this bathing suit, I thought you wanted a speedo, and the waves knocked me off my feet. Pools are more fun because the water is controlled and you don't have to worry about jellyfish...." Kaminari narrowed her eyes in anger when she mentioned that aquatic animal of jelly. She read up on them recently after diving into a book on aquatic life. "I have come to the conclusion that I would rather go up against a shark than a jelly fish... At least the shark I can punch in the nose..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro merely smiled at her reaction, giggling to himself further before his eyes got real wide, feeling her grab him by the anke, pulling him back into her, before she drenched him. “Darn it!” He exclaimed jokingly, shaking his hair. “Take that!” He replied as he covered her in water from his long spiky hair, now flat on his head, as he gave her a big hug.

“...Yeah... I wouldn't wear something that small though.” He said, blinking as he remembered something. “...You thought I wanted to wear something like that?” He asked, holding her at arms length for a few moments with wide eyes, looking Kaminari up and down, as if he was uncertain if it was really her or not. “Although I'm also glad there aren't any of those things here. And if a shark DID come up, it would be I that punched it in the nose!” He exclaimed before embracing her once again in a big hug, before turning around and grabbing her by the hand, swimming around a bit more.

“Nariri, where do you want to go next?” He asked, stopping by the side of the pool as he looked around the park, seeing all the different things they could do.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm

"Ahh!!" Kaminari flailed her arms as she let out a playful scream. It wasn't loud at all, just playful. She laughed a bit as the water drops from his hair hit her, raising her hands to block them. She went to dive under the water for some sort of sneak attack, but Kuro had gotten the best of her! Without any warning at all, she was pulled into a energy draining hug, causing her to to thrash around and then faint. Of course this was all a little joke and she immediately went to return the hug, giggling. It was surprising to her that she was in such a good mood. She liked being this happy, but then... It happened. She didn't realize it had slipped! She told him about... THE SPEEDO!

"Uhhhhh...." Kaminari looked off as if she hadn't done anything wrong, while Kuro held her at arms length. "No, no! Of course not!" And then that innocent smile returned! A metaphorical halo appeared above her head, only to vanish moments later when he spoke about the shark. "Ha! I would let you punch him in the nose, because I would get there first! I would punch him in the nose and then poke his eye! Making him really scared and have him swim away!" She put her hands on her hips as if she were having some sort of victory and a bit smile was on her face. As Kuro moved to hug her, she returned it without question. Her hand was grabbed and the two of them began swimming around. The water was warm, but that was because the pools in the entire park were heated. The sun was coming down, which Kaminari noticed rather quickly.

"Um..." she thought for a moment about his question and then looked around at everyone. A lot of people were gathering around the center of the park, which was only about fifty feet away. "Oh yeah..." she said when she remembered something, "I heard there was supposed to be a huge fireworks display today. Not sure why they're having it, but it would be nice to see them. I think it's going to be happening soon too... Since everyone is gathering over there... You wanna watch them too?" She looked to him as she stopped swimming, and stood up in the shallow end of the pool where the water barely came to her waist.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro merely blinked at how hyperactive she was being. Then he smiled, slightly closing his eye as he laughed. She reminded him a lot of himself back in time right now; back when he was compeltely unable to focus. Of course, he realized he did not know where their stuff minus the box around his neck was any longer as he hugged Kaminari, his face in a small state of shock.

He saw where she wanted to go, blinking as she ran ahead. “Um... sure!” He said, as he sneaked up behind her as she tried looking to him. He wasn't where she was looking, as he opened his eyes underwater, seeing two thin and in his and now bloodying the water opinion very slender legs. He shook his head as he wedged his head between them, before standing up and taking in a deep breath as he broke the water's surface, blinking as he looked around himself.

He then looked where they were supposed to do, and secured his arms around Kaminari's legs. “Alright, Nariri! Here we go!” He said as he quickly stepped out of the water, still holding her firmly against himself. “Erm... it would help if you crossed your legs to hold on better.” He told her, slipping her down further onto his back so that he was now carrying her legs, ignoring the looks that people were starting to send the couple, although they soon rediverted their attentions away. He moved quickly, his mouth opening wide, the pair reaching a large grass viewing area with many towels, as the sun finished its descent downwards, as darkness consumed the sky, and through the darkness...

...A single flaming flower bloomed against the ebony night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Kaminari blinked a few times as she looked back and he wasn't there. She was not expecting him to come up between her legs. As he did, she was lifted into the air slightly. "Ahh!" she said as she regained her balance, or attempted to at least. She looked down to him and was slid down his back to where he grabbed onto her legs to keep her up. She nodded to his request and wrapped her legs around his back and then her arms around his neck as well. "Onwards! Hehehehe!" she pointed forward as Kuro began taking her to the area she wished to go. As she was being carried, she felt herself calm down enough to actually pay attention to things, instead of being a hyperactive child. She took in a deep breath as they entered the grassy area and smiled. The sun finally rested, leaving the area darkened and allowing the show to finally begin.

The first pop sounded and Kaminari jumped slightly, startled by the boom that followed. She brought herself down to stand on her own two feet and slid her hand within Kuro's, lacing her fingers with his. She glanced to him a single time, then stepped closer, resting her head on the side of his shoulder while watching the show continue. Pop after pop, boom after boom. Many colors lit up the beautiful night sky, and then to go with the show, the park started having music play over the speakers. The entire crowd seemed to quiet down just to enjoy the show. Every now and then, a huge firework went and startled her. This was the first time she had ever seen something like this. It was wonderful and she was able to spend it with the one person that she loved and cared for more than anything else in the world.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 am

[color=white][b]

He marched onwards, just as she had demanded. Then, at last, she calmed down atop him. He nearly fell over as she jumped, before looking up at her. He looked to her as she smoothly dropped next to him, her feet landing on the towel he had stood over without realizing it. As she laced her fingers through his, he glanced back at her, their eyes meeting before he turned back towards the spectacle, feeling her grip the arm that belonged to Piero.

He looked up at the fireworks with her, before hearing a single voice outside from the explsions and colorful lights. DO IT. The voice spoke, even as Kuro's eyes widened. He slowly let go of Kaminari's hand, even as he felt the hand gripping the necklace around his throat. He felt himself popping the lid as the last of his money silently plopped itself against the towel's surface, even as Kuro gulped, preparing himself.

He slid in front of Kaminari, even as he descended to one knee, just like Kanna had told him too. ”Kaminari.” He asked, his eyes blinking as he looked up at her, their black orbs as dark as the night sky behind his head; in sharp contrast to his head of spiky white Kuro hair, the star-shaped scar that showed Piero's presence above one eye standing as a firm ward. He blinked as he looked at her, the box in his hands coming to rest between both of them, even as he raised his left hand up. He unclasped the boxes lid, even as he held the shining band to her, his eyes blinking one single time as he looked at her, before his lips moved, releasing four simple words, words he had been trying to say all night, words that he put in all the pain, happiness, sorrow, and joy that he had felt since he had met her.... all of his love.

"Will You Marry Me?"

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 am

Kaminari's attention was pulled away from the fireworks when Kuro removed his hand from hers. She blinked once and turned to him, wondering if he was all right. Seeing him grip the box like he had been doing all day, she tilted her head to the side. "Kuro... Are you okay?" she asked him, but was never answered. He said her name and she turned to face him, getting slightly worried. Another pop of the fireworks echoed through the air as Kaminari's eyes widened. Kuro dropped down to one knee. She knew what this was supposed to mean and felt her heart speed up ridiculously. She didn't really know how to react. She just watched him with wide eyes, praying that he would say it. She saw him hold out the box and this made her even more nervous. He opened it, her eyes widening at the beauty of the band that he had presented to her.

And then he said those four wonderful words:
Will You Marry Me?

Kaminari's heart skipped a beat. She looked to his eyes as if to confirm whether what he was saying was true or not. It was. Tears formed in her eyes. She choked up. She tried to speak, but couldn't so she only nodded to him and held out her left hand to him for him to put the ring on. Using her other to wipe the tears away, she finally said it, "Yes. Kuro, I would love to. I will marry you." She had a huge smile on her face. She hadn't even noticed the few people around them that had been watching the proposal. It's not like she cared. She had never been so happy in her life. She couldn't stop crying and had even begun to giggle. Once the ring was on and he stood, she'd wrap her arms around his back and hug him tightly, bringing her lips up to his own. And as if it was on cue for this moment, the finale of the fireworks began, and many different colors began lighting up the sky, complimented by high-pitched noises, pops, and booms.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum