Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day... [Closed]

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 pm
While listening to his words, Kanna was enjoying the last few bites of her meal. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the bowl to the edge of the table to signify she was done. Taking another drink of her tea, she finished it off as well and looked up to him. Once he was done speaking, she just stared at him. She thought about everything he said and then finally spoke, "For one... When I said you aren't one to act sociably... I specified that I meant especially with me. The few times we have come across one another, you didn't give the impression that you wanted me around." Her comment may have been blunt, but that truly was the way she saw their meetings.

"Two, I don't trust people who can't accept me for who I am. If someone doesn't trust me, why should I trust them? If someone doesn't consider me a friend, why would I let them in? I know they say to keep your friends close and enemies closer, but tell me... Where am I supposed to keep those that aren't my friends? My conclusion is that I don't. I keep them as nothing but names and faces. You, on the other hand are slightly different. You, I consider my student. I was told to teach you, and that is what I am going to do. No one ever gave me orders to stop, so I will continue." Her words were blunt and came out slightly agitated. This wasn't intentional, but she felt as if he was prying into her past and life for his own game. Yes, he was trying to get to know her, but if he didn't consider her a friend, why? Kanna didn't consider anyone a friend until they considered her one. She has way too much trouble with making friends, so if someone else didn't make the attempt, she would assume they didn't want it.

"And three... Ask me anything you wish. You will get a straight and honest answer without any hesitation, unless I am trying to remember something. Right now, you have free reign, something I have not ever given anyone. Use it to your advantage. If it is true that you are trying to become my friend, or get to know me better, my mood right now allows it." It was true. She was in a good mood. It was no way near obvious, but she definitely was in a good mood. Her stomach was full, she enjoyed the tea, work was done, she was on her day off, and even though she usually wanted to be alone on these days, Snopy's presence wasn't too bad either.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:58 pm
As he listened to her comments he prepared his response for each. Waiting until she was finished to comment. I had nothing against your presence in the past, save you being there when I was trying to relax. And even then I didn't really mind it. Perhaps I didn't give the idea I wanted you around, but understand our past meetings. I had just met you the first time, and didn't know what to think. The second time we bumped into each other when I was trying to relax, and you decided I'd train. He took another sip of his water.

As for friendship, you speak nothing I don't understand. You won't call someone a friend if they don't do the same, I get that. But just consider this. I cannot consider you a friend til I know something about you. If someone asked me about you, I couldn't give them any answers. How can I bring myself to call someone a friend if I can't even answer basic questions about them, that is why I do not yet consider you a friend. Once I know a bit about you, I can easily consider you a friend. You've already got my trust, and I don't give that out as lightly as some other people do. Snopy sighed. I speak with nothing but my real feelings and intentions. Emotions are nothing to be toyed with, and I have no plans on starting anytime soon.

He thought for a moment on her next comment, with his water in hand, slightly waving back and forth. Well, I'd better not waste this chance. He pondered for a moment on some things to ask. Well, what kind of hobbies do you enjoy? This was a good starting point. Plus he asked the questions because he did in fact want to know.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm
Listening to his words, his explanations... She came to the conclusion that maybe there was a slim chance she could one day call him her friend. Kanna understood exactly where he was coming from. The only thing she disagreed with was him not knowing anything about her. He knew her date and location of birth, her rank within Gotei 13, her favorite color and food. He also knew her type of fighting style, and would apparently describe her as 'cold'. He knew enough about her, at least in her own opinion. Kanna on the other hand seemed to know more about him. He had already told her about how people didn't trust in his words when they first trained and it ended up getting some people killed. That is what she remembered.

Not having any reply to the things he had said first, she moved on. His question about hobbies, she actually had to think about the answer first. "Water..." was the word she had come up with, "I like... water... I'm sure that's not what you meant by hobby, but I like to swim, shower, stand in the rain... I like water." Most people thought she was weird when she would talk about things such as this. Water? Really? That was her hobby? Yes, it was. The last time she opened up to someone was her first years within the Soul Society, before coming to the Seireitei, so it had obviously been a long time.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm
Snopy listened to her rather abrupt answer. It was simple, just water. Things having to do with water. He laughed a bit. Water huh. Sounds good to me. I'm not sure I'd say I enjoy showering, but I do enjoy water quite a bit as well. Of course I mainly prefer when it rains. He began to recall what he had learned. Lets see. You are from Tokyo, born August 16th, died at the age of 23, you remember your life, your favorite color is light blue, your favorite food is a taco, and you like water. I am correct right? He was simply confirming whether or not he remembered it all, though his memory was nothing if not photographic.

After hearing a confirmation or a correction, he continued on. Ok, this question might seem rather strange, but are there any animals, or even plants, that you like? His question was strange, but he really wanted to know this. It wasn't a very important thing, but he wanted to know none the less.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 pm
She was out of food and drink, so now she just sat there to try and enjoy their conversation. Taking in a deep breath, she thought for a moment and nodded. "Yes, you are correct on every detail. You have a good memory." The waitress came by and once again filled her glass with some sweet tea and left them to their conversation. Kanna mumbled a simple thank you and took another drink. "May I get the bill please? And for his as well." Yes, Kanna had just offered to pay for his food. She didn't know whether she was doing it to be nice, or just because she felt like it. One thing she knew, Snopy wasn't getting paid as much as her due to his position within Gotei 13, so why not treat him to a meal and help him save a bit of his own money?

"Plants... or animals...?" She thought about it for a moment, "In truth, I don't think so. I don't remember ever being fond of either... I hate snakes. Hate them." Kanna was actually rather afraid of snakes, but she did not show it. She only showed her anger and hate for them by narrowing her eyes as she took a sip of her tea. "Are you someone who is fond of plants and animals?" She glanced up to him, having asked her first question, which meant an interest had been sparked. At that time, the waitress set down a single bill, having combined the total on the receipt. Kanna picked it up and pulled the amount out of her wallet, plus a bit extra for a tip.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 pm
When Snopy heard Kanna's words to the waitress he was a little shocked. She had basically just offered to pay for his food. While he was indeed grateful he kinda wanted to ask if she was sure. Yet he stopped himself. It was Kanna, if she offered she was sure. In the end, he decided to be happy he saved a couple bucks. He listened to Kanna's answer to his question. He thought it was funny. He had asked if she liked any, and instead she told him what she disliked. However that was probably a good sign. Then she shocked him even more. She asked if he liked plants and animals. A question, that was certainly a good sign.

Well as for plants, not particularly. Well, actually, I do find a forest a beautiful sight. In fact, I have a place I like to train on Earth. Its in a remote forest and has a nice river running through it. So I guess I do like plants to some extent. I do also like cherry blossoms. As for animals...well I'll be perfectly honest, I love animals. My favorite animal would have to be a wolf, or a tiger. But I like all kinds of animals. Cats, dogs, birds, even mice...though I agree with you on the snake thing. Just touching those things creeps me out. There was only one thing he was really kind of scared of, spiders. Yes, he had arachnophobia. He didn't dislike them, but he didn't like getting anywhere near them. Though he didn't say this, as spiders weren't exactly animals. He himself found himself opening up more. He told her more than he'd tell most people. He watched as Kanna pulled out all the money for the bill. Oh, and thank you for paying. He had to at least thank her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm
As the money was taken away and Kanna was listening to Snopy speak, a small smile actually formed on her lips. No, it wasn't a smirk. It wasn't a twitch. It was actually a smile, showing that she did have emotions other than content, anger, and annoyance. Showing that side of her, she knew would shock Snopy, although she hoped that he didn't have a heart attack of some kind. It's not like it was a big full blown smile, it was very small, just barely hinting on her face. She smiled because of how happy he seemed to be at the moment. He was talking as if he really did enjoy animals, something she never really did. As he thanked her, her smile went back to it's norm and she nodded, "It's no big deal, but you are welcome. So, anything in particular you wished to know about my past? That was the first thing you asked me."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 pm
He had to stop himself from lurching when he saw her smile. If he hadn't stopped himself from moving, he probably would've fallen on the floor, chair and all. Its not that he was surprised she could smile. After all, he had always believed she had emotions. He was just surprised he had gotten her to reveal them to him, if only for a moment. He did an excellent job at hiding his surprise, which at the same time he worried holding it in would cause his heart to stop.

He listened as she surprisingly brought up her past again. She had stated that she would answer any question asked, but now she was bringing something up on her own. True, he had asked earlier, but the point still stood. Well, lets start with something simple. How did you die? He figured that he'd wouldn't try to delve too deep into her past. He was going to learn it a little bit at a time. Starting at death seemed odd in a way, but it was a pretty important event.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:40 pm
Kanna seemed to have stopped all movement when he asked his question. He may have believed that it was going to be something that wouldn't push too deep into her past, but he was wrong. In fact, her death was her past. For a moment, she regretted telling him that she would answer any question he through at her. She had assumed he'd go into her parents, schooling, lifestyle, old friends, things like that, but he went straight to the one part that most would not have gone. Her death. She slowly took in a big breath and then looked straight to him. She was not one to go back on her word. She valued honesty, and telling him she would do one thing just to do another, in her opinion was a lie.

"My death... We were on a plane and a storm hit." She did not realized that at that moment she said 'we', it being a key word. "The pilot tried turning the plane around, but a wind caught too much wind. They lost control and we went nose first into the ocean. Everyone died." There was more emotion in her voice than she had every spoken before. Taking another deep breath, she closed her eyes and lowered her head, allowing her bangs to cover her eyes in shadow. She wasn't crying. She had forgotten how to do that a long time ago.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 pm
Snopy listened and, for the first time, he saw sadness on Kanna's face. He did not think that would cut so deeply. Most people talk about their death like it was nothing. His own death for instance. He hasn't really told anyone about it, actually no one. Yet he just saw it as an event in his life. It was big yes, but he didn't feel sadness or regret when he thought about it. Only acceptance, and a feeling of inner peace as he moved on from it. This question on Kanna, was a whole different story. Apparently it hurt her just thinking about it. Snopy almost wished he hadn't asked. Yet he had started, he may as well go all the way.

He noticed Kanna had said we. This was what worried Snopy, seeing as asking might hurt even more. Yet, he knew that telling people could make you feel better. So in hopes of that, he just let the question out. He spoke in a sympathetic tone. You said "we were on a plane". Who is this we. If you don't want to answer, you don't have to. Snopy had to stop himself from rolling his eyes at how often he had said that recently. Either way, he was serious and waited for Kanna's reply.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum