Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Hanako's Shikai
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptyYesterday at 8:31 pm by Shizuo

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by Siegharty

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by Siegharty

» Home Remedies
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptyYesterday at 10:06 am by Siegharty

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:10 pm by Guest

» Under the Light of the Star Kissed Moon
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:16 pm by Saera

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 pm by Saera

» Keisuke Mori
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 1:45 pm by DannySam

» Hihi
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 am by DannySam

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) I_vote_lcapA closed spar(Tesome and Azure) I_voting_barA closed spar(Tesome and Azure) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) I_vote_lcapA closed spar(Tesome and Azure) I_voting_barA closed spar(Tesome and Azure) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2794 registered users
The newest registered user is DannySam

Our users have posted a total of 138263 messages in 20644 subjects

A closed spar(Tesome and Azure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
Kaito_Kojuurou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) Left_bar_bleue10/100A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A closed spar(Tesome and Azure)   A closed spar(Tesome and Azure) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm

@SerenityVerdant wrote:

"Judge us not equally, Abraham. We may all deserve hell..."

The small form of Tesome moved through the shadowed forms of the forest, he was tiney by every single definition of the word. He was under three and a half feet tall and barely weighing fifty five pounds, he was very slender, but for a man of his size he was powerfully built. On his back was not a katana, but what looked more like a tactical sabre, he had green hair and two very long ponytails stretching down his back and to his knees.

He was here hunting for a challenge, he needed to get some more experience in fighting with his Shinigami powers, and practice in fighting with both powers at the same time. He had found that it was getting rather challenging being able to control both in a battle and keeping properly concentrated on his opponent. His purples eyes scanned the forest carefully as he moved making sure that he wasnt jumped and taken by surprise at the very least.

Reaching to his back he drew out his sabre and held it tightly to his side. He occasionally blurred out of sight utilizing his ability of speed of thought, a normal bystander would loose sight of him occasionally, his sheer speed making him not easy(tho not impossible) to follow when he used it.

"... but some of us deserve it sooner than others."

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down

A closed spar(Tesome and Azure)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD