Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Social} Berry's Injury Left_bar_bleue5/100{Social} Berry's Injury Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{Social} Berry's Injury Empty {Social} Berry's Injury

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

{Social} Berry's Injury Tenshi
Berry

Upon entering the base, Berry in her ruined winter-patterned kimono staggers left and right as Berry was feeling the walls of the corridor leading into the mess hall. Her eyes are glazed over and dry as blood was trickling down from her eyes and mouth, a sign that she received an attack that is quite strong. She can hear echoes of people in the mess hall, but Berry finds it hard to discriminate who's voices are they from. While she was still smoking from the heat the burnt her flesh, her skin are red with burns. One more step and everything stops as Berry falls over onto the floor.

Now, Berry is to be found in the infirmary, resting on the bed where a fellow ziamichi took her there. The members are shaken from the sight of their co-leader's condition and thought it could be severe. No one could blame them for the thought since Berry was bleeding from her eyes and mouth, burns all over and just collapsed in the middle of the mess hall. It is a couple minutes (10-12) that Berry was resting with bandages and evidence of serious treatments performed. The medics have no idea when she would wake up.

{Social} Berry's Injury 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Social} Berry's Injury Left_bar_bleue10015/100000{Social} Berry's Injury Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

{Social} Berry's Injury Empty Re: {Social} Berry's Injury

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 pm
{Social} Berry's Injury Tumblr_m6m1pcfBtP1rpcp44o1_500

Azure Iramasha

The day was boring, until the Co-Leader of the Yayjuu re-entered the base. Berry Brewer was quite a beautiful 'Woman', if one could call her that. She was powerful, it was obvious to any of those in the base at the time. She was covered in blood, her eyes seemed to be shut and she constantly felt around for the walls. She was injured and it was hugely obvious. Azure Iramasha leaned against the wall that opened to the infirmary, his hair blowing up slightly as he sighed.

10-15 minutes had passed, Azure was now inside the Infirmary with Berry. He grumbled as he held the Co-Leader's hand, slightly pushing a small amount of Chaos energy through her body. "You shouldn't do that, Azure. Over-healing someone could cause slight complications once the process has finished." He grumbled again, letting go of Berry's hand as he leaned against the wall. His voice was quiet, but still exceedingly prominant. "Yo, Berry Brewer. I'm Azure Iramasha, Shadin's Shadow. I'm sure you don't know who I am, or even if you do, you won't care. I DO know who you are though, you're one of our co-head's, so I have to care about you. You know how much of a mess you got into? It was said in a small report that you were took some type of powerful attack head on. That was dumb, how careless of our Co-Leader, eh'? Oh who am I kidding.. I'm talking to a possible Coma Patient." He sighed, running his hand through his hair, red threads flowing softly as he did so. "At least get better.." He took a seat next to the woman's bed, crossing one of his legs over the other, folding his hands across his chest. He now waited for the woman to awake, something that could possibly take forever..

{Social} Berry's Injury FXpoQxJ
{Social} Berry's Injury 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Social} Berry's Injury Left_bar_bleue10015/100000{Social} Berry's Injury Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

{Social} Berry's Injury Empty Re: {Social} Berry's Injury

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:45 pm
I'd like this Archived. Doubt I'll ever get a post.

{Social} Berry's Injury FXpoQxJ
{Social} Berry's Injury 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum