Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost In Thought [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Lost In Thought [Closed] Empty Lost In Thought [Closed]

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm
It had been a week since the mission with Snopy had gone down and still Kanna was doing her best to avoid him. Having spent most of her time since then in bed, at home, or walking through the Squad Barracks, she was finally told by one of her fellow Squad Members that she needed to get out and do something else. "You've been cooped up inside of the barracks for too long. You don't do this type of stuff.... It'll probably make you feel better if you get out of the barracks." Kanna's mind was way too busy to even disagree with this young girl or tell her to mind her own business. In any case, she knew that she was right anyway. She needed to get out. Burying herself in paper work or staying at home was not the best way to deal with what was on her mind in the first place. In the end, she reluctantly agreed with the girl and made her way to the front gate of the barracks.

Kanna seemed to just wander around aimlessly before she came to a small cafe type place. It was the same place she had opened up fully to Snopy. Sighing, she stepped inside and was greeted rather excitedly by the young woman who owned it. "Haven't seen you in a while. I heard you went on a mission and got hurt pretty badly. How are you feeling now?" Kanna took in a deep breath and just shrugged, speaking in a calmer tone than she usually did, "I guess I'm okay. The wounds weren't as bad as... No, that's a lie. They were pretty bad and I almost died, but in truth, it was worth it... Can I just get some tea please? I don't really want to talk right now." The woman gave a worried look and nodded to her. Kanna sat for a while and drank it, then left the payment and a small tip. She left the cafe without so much of a goodbye and continued her way through the Seireitei until her mind returned to it's norm, or until something happened to take her mind off of it.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] Left_bar_bleue50/100Lost In Thought [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Lost In Thought [Closed] Empty Re: Lost In Thought [Closed]

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm
A week had passed since everything had happened. Snopy's mind had never been taken off of it. Still, he knew sitting around thinking about it wouldn't help. He spent his time doing as he usually did. He helped with extra paperwork, he went around Seireitei helping people when necessary. As a cursory glance, everything was normal. However, anyone who was with Snopy for more than a couple of seconds could tell otherwise. Though he tried to act normal, he wasn't able to. He was often asked if he was ok, and that he seemed different. In truth, the Shinigami was lost in never ending thought. He had made a promise to himself. Every time Snopy got something good in his life, he lost it. He swore this time, with Kanna, it would be different.

Snopy was in his room, lying on the bed. He hadn't been sleeping, he just needed a moment to himself. He didn't know what he would do. This on its own was nothing to worry about. He knew that when it came to emotions, he followed his heart, only using his brain as a back up to avoid doing something completely moronic. Suddenly he jolted up into an upright sitting position. I can't take this anymore, I need to take a walk. He stood up out of bed and moved to the side. He grabbed his Zanpakutō for just in case reasons, and put it at his hip. Then, he grabbed his canteen and hid it as per usual. Then, he reached his hand into his Shihakusho into a secret, and very secure, pocket and pulled out the necklace, the last memory of his sister. He placed it around his neck and wore it. There had been a time where he had simply kept it on his person, but as of recently he began to wear it.

He stepped out into the light and began to wander. Snopy had nowhere in mind, as stated before, he was just going out for a walk. His thoughts were muddled as he thought about Kanna. He still didn't fully understand how things had come to pass. How he had come to feel the way he did about her was confusing. Yet these feelings were real, he understood them now enough to know that. He also knew these feelings wouldn't just go away.

Snopy was well aware that after everything that had happened that she was avoiding him. She had, apparently, been in her barracks constantly ever since the incident. Still, perhaps it was better this way. It gave him a bit of time to gather himself before confronting her. He knew he would act on his emotions once he saw her, so it was best that they stabilize first. The past week, had served to do just that. Sometime soon, he planned on confronting her. His plans, however, were put on rush production. As he walked, he noticed a familiar energy in front of him. He looked up to find Kanna was in front of him.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost In Thought [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 pm
Kanna had been so lost in thought that she hadn't even noticed that anyone familiar was near her. She was walking with her head lowered, her left arm across her body and holding onto the back of her right arm. Her mind was moving at a mile a minute. She didn't know what to think. She had turned down a street and ended up bumping into a few people. "Sorry... Sorry... Excuse me..." were the words she was saying in a calm and low tone as she made it through all of them. They were all shocked at her current behavior. She knew a few of them, and they knew her to be a more serious and professional woman. Seeing her like this was shocking and freaked them out a bit. She of course didn't even notice it. She just continued on and moving herself closer to that familiar spiritual pressure that she was unfortunately too lost in thought to realize that it was getting closer and closer.

She turned another corner, now walking down the same street Snopy was currently walking on. Keeping her head lowered, she still didn't notice him, until she went to pass by him and accidentally bumped her shoulder against his own. She took two more steps and stopped, realizing that the energy she had just felt was VERY familiar. She raised her head and looked back towards him, having passed him by when she bumped into him. Her eyes widened a bit, "Snopy...." She felt her heart skip a beat and froze for a moment. Regaining her composure only slightly, she turned away from him and went to quickly walk off.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost In Thought [Closed] Left_bar_bleue50/100Lost In Thought [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 pm
Snopy had not expected to see Kanna, nor to literally bump into her. She, obviously, hadn't even noticed him, which was why she continued walking and had bumped into him in the first place. He watched as she froze, and then tried to get away as fast as possible. It was true, she was avoiding him. Now that he was here, she was trying to get away. Snopy, for a moment, almost was going to let her. Then, he came to his senses. Here she was, he had finally come in contact with her. He was not the type to just give up and walk away. If he truly wanted something, he just had to reach out and take it.

As she tried to speed walk away, he ran after her. He caught up and put his hand on her shoulder, moving to turn her towards him. Oh no you don't! He was being rather assertive. You've been avoiding me all week. I'm not letting you go that easily! Snopy knew it in his heart, if he wanted something he would have to fight for it. He loved Kanna, he knew for certain, and he planned on fighting for her. The sheer determination in his heart was stronger than anything he had ever felt in his life. Here is where he would finally prove it. Kanna, you know avoiding me isn't going to solve anything.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm
Kanna was taken slightly aback by the sudden grab of her shoulder. She felt him turn her towards him, causing her to lose her balance slightly. She fell against a wall, obviously not hurt in anyway, but now she was trapped! She couldn't get away, no matter how much she felt that she wanted to. Leaning her back against the wall, she turned her head away from him as he said he wasn't going to let her go. It was startling to see him so assertive towards her. Although startling, she sort of enjoyed it. It made her feel like maybe he was serious. She looked back to him as he spoke once more, the look on her face being one of utter confusion. She didn't like her emotions going haywire and causing her to freak out. She wasn't used to it. She couldn't even remember the last time she felt so confused and uncertain. It wasn't fun for her.

"What do you want me to say...?" she asked him, staring straight into his eyes, "I don't know how to reply to what you told me. I no longer understand the feeling myself, so what are you wanting me to say to you? If I can't come to any sort of logical conclusion for the things that are running through my mind, how am I supposed to explain myself to you? I don't... know... what to do." It should be obvious that Kanna was taking this all wrong. With everything she had gone through in her long lifetime, she looked at so many things like a strategy, a war, a plan of action. She no longer understood that 'love' was not some sort of event, but something to be felt within the heart.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Snopy's feelings were also running a little haywire at the moment. He knew he loved her, but the complex combination of emotions he felt were a little unnerving. He almost felt angry, but when he looked at her confused face he let it go. She really didn't know what to do, and he couldn't blame her. On top of that, he found it hard to get mad at her. Looking at her face, no matter the expression, he just didn't have the capability. He let out a long sigh, before talking in a somewhat serious manner, though his emotion could still be felt.

Logical Conclusion? Kanna, if you are trying to find some kind of reasoning behind it, some logic, then you aren't on the right track. This is something you have to feel for yourself. You have to do what your heart tells you...tell me, do you trust in my words, believe in them 100% when I tell you I love you? I don't want any lies, I want the truth. Snopy was serious, he was done fooling around. He knew she didn't fully believe him, and he expected her to say it. When it came, when she said she had doubts, he knew in his heart what to do. Though he wasn't sure what would become of himself once he did. Yet his heart was set, he knew what he had to do to show she was serious, and he began to mentally prepare for it.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 pm
Once he let go of her, Kanna looked away once more. She lowered her head, allowing the shadows from her bangs to cover her eyes. She was just so confused. She didn't know what she felt. Still looking off, she listened to what he said about her looking for a logical conclusion and just closed her eyes. Did she trust his words? How could she?! What could have happened to change her opinion on men and relationships. Yeah, someone seemed to care for her, and she felt like she cared for him as well, but she loved her husband and he betrayed her. She loved her boyfriend, but he betrayed her. How could she change her opinion and thought process in such a short time and for one person? She has been through so much. Her heart was scarred and she didn't know whether there was a process to heal that.

"I.. don't know... I just don't know..." was all she said to reply to him now. She opened her eyes and looked back towards him with her usual demeanor. It felt as if she had suppressed all of her emotions at that moment. Her mind wanted to escape, to get away from all of this confusion before it began to drive her insane.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 pm
Snopy let out a soft sigh. She told him she didn't know. She really was that clueless about her feelings. He was not surprised, seeing as she had been betrayed in the past. Which is why he knew he had to do this, either he proved himself now, or...

There was no turning back now. He knew how he felt, and he would have to carry this through til the end. His resolve was unshakable. Snopy reached his hand down and gripped the hilt of his Zanpakutō. He slowly drew it from his sheath, taking a deep breath to keep his nerves together. Once the Zanpakutō was out, he walked over to Kanna and put his blade in her hand, closing her fingers around it. The position he had set it in was set. It was pointing straight towards his heart. He spoke his next emotions with truth in his voice, he had sharpened his resolve and would see it through. Fine...I want you to look deep into your heart. If you truly think I'm lying, if you really don't feel anything towards me...then I want you to take my blade and run it through my heart.

It was obvious he meant it. If she deep down didn't really trust him, he knew this would be his last moment. Yet, he was not scared. He had mentally readied himself for whatever came next. He had said he would do whatever it takes to prove himself, and this was the ultimate act. He put his life in her hands. He truly trusted her with all his heart, but considering the conditions he set up out, was uncertain of the outcome.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm
As Kanna was looking away, she felt him grab onto her hand and place something in it. He made her tighten her hand around it. She looked down towards his Zanpakutō, blinking in confusion until she looked back up to him. The blade was pointing right at his heart. "Wh-What are y-..." she was interrupted when he began speaking. His words shot through her heart no different than that of a bullet. Her eyes widened, her body trembled, her jaw dropped in utter horror. She was terrified. He just asked her to kill him if she didn't trust him. Feeling her heart beat strengthen, the pulse echoing through her body. "What do I do... I can't hurt him. Is he insane?! I can't do this..." Her hand began to shake, as she closed her eyes. "I... don't want to hurt him. Something like this is not worth his li-..." Kanna stopped right there, remembering multiple things that he had said, things that happened to her.

"Okay...." Kanna stood up straight, her normal demeanor once again regained. She tightened her hand around his Zanpakutō and raised it to his heart. "I think that I understand what you're asking of me... Are you saying... that there is no point in you continuing on to live if I am not with you? Is that what you are trying to tell me here?" Her eyes narrowed at him. She felt just a bit of anger as she looked him straight into the eyes, in an intense glare. "Answer honestly."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 pm
As she spoke, he did not tremble. He did not jump, the look on his face did not change. Without any hesitation he spoke as he truly felt. That is exactly what I'm saying. No hesitation, pure honesty in his tone, some people would call him insane. Yet it was how he felt. I've lost so many people in my life. I try to get over them, and for the most part I succeed. However, with each person I lose the pain from the loss intensifies greatly. Now I have finally found someone I care about, someone I love. My heart cannot take a loss this big. I'm not going to lie, I really need you in my life. I care about you so much that without you my life might just be meaningless. As such, if I could not be with you, I ask you to kill me out of mercy. So that I won't live my life with that emptiness inside.

A tear ran down his face. I don't want to die, but at this point being without you I might as well be dead. This was how he felt. To care about someone's life this much more than his own, it was a feeling he hadn't felt since his sister. Yet it was true. Every last word was how he felt, and it even surprised him how far his feelings went. He did not move, he simply watched Kanna, as he prepared for anything.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum