Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gonna just try Left_bar_bleue50/100Gonna just try Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Gonna just try Empty Gonna just try

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 pm
  • Name Of Character: Snopy Saika
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5916-snopy-saika#34344
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Ok, so basically when I first made my app, it wasn't good. The personality was kinda half-ass described and it just wasn't good at all. This caused, at least I think it did, my characters will sheet to suffer a terrible deficiency (I think anyway). Recently, I seriously improved the personality section, I did not change my characters personality, I just went from 2 half-assed paragraphs to a good decent enough description. So I am simply requesting a recheck of the will sheet and to have it changed to whatever you think fits the personality.
    What Are You Upgrading: Will sheet at the Mods digression
  • Any Extra Notes: I understand, perhaps I am wrong. Maybe it is my own fault and I should just deal with it. I just figured I would hate myself if I didn't at least try. If this cannot be accepted, so be it. I just think that my character whom is a genius shouldn't have a sheet like that (mental deduction beginner doesn't seem right to me).
  • Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gonna just try Left_bar_bleue1570/100Gonna just try Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Gonna just try Empty Re: Gonna just try

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Approved: I have RP'd with this character and it does deserve a bit more than what it's got.

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum