Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Empty Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE-

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 am

Azure smiled, a sweet yet rough liquid ran down his throat into his digestive track. It was whiskey, it was night time, nothing could be seen besides Azure sitting in front of a small "Bonfire" he made within the grounds of the Hybrid Mansion. He was sitting alone, singing a small tune to himself as he stared at the night sky. It was a melancoly feel that was felt this night, something that you didn't usually see when it came to Azure. As you know, Azure was a kind boy, always caring for others. But.. these sort of things actually have an impact on Azure, a simple night alone could easily make the boy feel as if things he had done were a mistake, something he should "regret" it seemed. Even though all of this was true, he ended up with the feelings hiding once more, his ever so caring personality coming back so easily. This was from time to time, the Hybrid Mansion was always secluded. Only two people ever came here, Miko Iramasha and Azure Iramasha. Both were the Hybrid leaders of the clan, so they had a large amount of interaction. Although.. neither had actually engaged in outer contact during meetings, events, or even passings during work around Iramasha Island. It was something unexpected from Azure.

A special case, Miko Iramasha was. She was Azure's equal in the workplace, no? Outside of the work place, he meant nothing to her. At least, this is how Azure saw it. No interaction, no words exchanged, no feelings said, nothing. Miko did absolutely nothing when it came to said things. She was.. reserved, in his own opinion. Down went another swig of Whiskey as he smiled, turning his body as he stood. "Some nights I stay up, cashin' in my bad luck, some nights I call it uuuh drumb~" Azure's voice was loud, yet tuned greatly. He knew how to sing, especially to the point where his own sound could amplify his skills. "Some nights I wish that my lies could build up a castle, some nights I wish they would just fall down~" He stopped singing, taking a large gulp of whiskey down his throat, burning it in the process. "Isn't this just fucking great? I'm alone, drinking a bottle of whiskey, singing to myself. No one to talk to, nothing to do. Isn't this just a wonderful night?!" Azure seemed.. Happy. He shurgged, moving his body to the ground once more as he sat in front of his makeshift bonfire. He waited, for what? He didn't know..

BASE Coding By: [THEFROST]

Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- FXpoQxJ
Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Empty Re: Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE-

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 am

The most unlikely location to catch the female hybrid leader, Miko, was definitely the bar. She was not a fan of liquor, though she wasn’t completely against it. She rather enjoyed fine wine, finding the taste to be quite exquisite. This would incite one question, out of all the areas on Iramasha Island, why would she be here? She certainly wouldn’t come here if there were better things to do with her time, but…. That was the problem. Effortlessly finishing all her paperwork and clan duties, the girl had surprisingly finished all of her daily tasks within a minimal amount of time, thereby allowing her to have this free time. Thinking on it, she would rather go back to her own mansion and test out her various firearms, but today decided that nothing too bad could come of relaxing. Although this stoic woman had a reputation for being strict, she also believed in the rule of balancing relaxation with work. You could never be too uptight, or too strict. A balanced mixture needed to exist. On her way to the bar inside the mansion, she overheard the singing of a male, and the smell of burning wood. She raised an eyebrow, wondering where or who in the word would be out at this time of the night. Once she walked closer, she noticed a young man with red hair, sitting by a bonfire, consuming what appeared to be a-class whiskey. Raising an eyebrow, she slowly started to make out his form, and recognized him in little to no time at all. The man was her co-head, the male hybrid leader, Azure Iramasha. Apart from noticing his face at a few meetings, she had never met the boy personally, and had no intention too, either. Walking past him, and into the bar, the girl sat down and ordered a glass of fine wine.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Empty Re: Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE-

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:49 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Two Leaders Converge Paths -PRIVATE- Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum