Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Photobucket

As a member, or hell, even some staff; what would you all like to see on the site? In the replies below, please give some feedback on what you would like to see changed, any concerns, any suggestions and that sort of thing.
The reason I am asking this is because I'm going to try to update some of the functions of Platinum Hearts over the next few weeks to the next month; depending on how much energy, help, assistance and patience I have for this sort of thing. And, as I feel myself beginning to gradually wean off the site, I feel it's about time people start learning how to act on their own so this site can sustain itself in case I take some sort of leave or am otherwise unable to lead the site.

So, as a result, please begin to throw us a bone at any sort of problem, idea, fixes, bugs, nuisances and that sort of thing that you have seen on Platinum Hearts so we can begin the task of updating things. And if anything is peachy with the site as it is? Well, leave that option as well.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty Re: What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:30 pm
This is going to sound harsh, but an explanation on Turn Based Logic fighting.

Why? Because it's very easy style of fighting to learn, and it helps to stream line fighting so that people aren't going into there like what the fuck is this?

Secondly A very cleaned up system of help threads, it's a bit chaotic unless you know someone who knows this system well.

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty Re: What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm
Photobucket
Biometal_ZX wrote:This is going to sound harsh, but an explanation on Turn Based Logic fighting.

Why? Because it's very easy style of fighting to learn, and it helps to stream line fighting so that people aren't going into there like what the fuck is this?

Secondly A very cleaned up system of help threads, it's a bit chaotic unless you know someone who knows this system well.

If you think it is a good suggestion, then I recommend that you make a guide for it and either post it up in suggestions or PM it to me. I'd advise putting it in suggestions so you can get more input from staff, members and the like in order to Borden everyone's views on that type of logic from fighting.

As for the help threads, well, what can we do to better it? You said it's a bit chaotic, correct? Well, I need more examples of how it's diffcult to navigate through, some suggestions and constructive feedback so we can create a better system to be put in place for current members and new members to learn the in's and out's of Platinum Hearts.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm
Okay about the help threads. I mean it looks a bit cluttered in terms of stuff everywhere I think stream lining as in making the form more user friendly. I'm not exactly sure on how I can make it more flowing unless I took another look at the forum, if given a few days I can give an idea.

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm
Possibly, new places which change from time to time. kind of like something which you can keep exploring.. and just.. well. more area's.

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  LzZCuy7
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:39 am

Biometal_ZX wrote:Okay about the help threads. I mean it looks a bit cluttered in terms of stuff everywhere I think stream lining as in making the form more user friendly. I'm not exactly sure on how I can make it more flowing unless I took another look at the forum, if given a few days I can give an idea.

I believe Chaozi was actually working on something that would have a link on the site which presented all the rules, help guides and what not in some user friendly images. If that is the case, would an index of all this help? I was talking about this in the staff xat and I believe I'm going to compile a thread with all the different rules, templates, guides, help, tips and everything that can otherwise help a user begin to understand the inner dynamic's of Platinum Hearts better. If that doesn't help anyone, I'm unsure what will.

Shiuzo wrote:Possibly, new places which change from time to time. kind of like something which you can keep exploring.. and just.. well. more area's.

New places? Define places. I'm planning on making more market boards for people to make their little shops in all the different worlds and possibly making a board that contains all the different mulit-verses, universes, dimensions and worlds that have vaguely been mentioned in the site's history so the possibilities for role play can be endless.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 pm
Photobucket
Edge wrote:Want to know what I want to see on this site? It's actually been discussed in the xat before, but I don't know if there was ever an actual final conversation in regards to it. Anyway, I would like to see the "Species Creator" idea come to fruition. Essentially, one would be able to make a "Species" instead of having to rely on just a normal human species, in case they want something else. This would also apply to, yes, aliens. Honestly, we have inter-planetary space travel, a moon base, and have already come into contact with "aliens". You'd think there might be a few more humanoid species on Earth by 2412. If you have any questions, I'm sure I could answer then regarding this system since I have spent quite a bit of time thinking about it.

Actually, we are discussing this RIGHT NOW in the staff board and will probably go with something similar. Instead of allowing people to make races up the asshole, we determined we have enough of them as it is and will instead allow people to have a "Sub-race creator". They can make sub-species of all current races such as Humans, Demon's, Iramasha's and so on; we'll be making a STRICT template for it in the General Race section and should have this system fixed up in a few days or so. So yes, there has been work on this idea while you were away.

As for the alien thing? To be honest, I always thought there would be some of those as well. Maybe a sub-race of human's like I theorize in real life that were so highly advanced that they evolved past their homosapien origins and turned into something else entirely. That may be my personal theory, but something like that could be worked into the site easily enough as the human being is a bases for almost all races on this site and would make some sense if the idea was tweaked further with more thought, focus and detail then what I'm giving you at the moment for it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 pm
By places i mean kind of like a new bridging dimension, Kind of like the valley of the screams although instead of being a valley i was thinking of something more like a endless expanse with a fissure in the middle which could lead into lower levels. And also i was thinking it could be a dimension which had really no real Features besides the fissure and the flat expanse . And in essence it could be a area which could allow ones mind to go wild and make new fighting zones for threads, or since it would have no defined Description, it could be altered within a thread to fit the posters. So more or less a place which could be anywhere and anything within reason. A place to exercise the creativity of the mind.

What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  LzZCuy7
What Would You Like To See On The Site? [Site Wide Discussion]  BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum