Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 pm
So my question is fairly simple, I think. I am reworking Hayato since the Black World event made him achieve his true powers. With the current updates happening to the Iramasha I started to realize that his powers fit those criteria very well, and even more so those of the Angel Iramasha (though that could change in the future but at the moment they are very similar). My question is that would it be possible for him to switch over to an Iramasha even though he was a powerless human before. My reasoning is that before he had assistance from an item for him to use his powers, thus making him powerless without it. But after facing his inner demons he awakened is own powers and now having that gem, which now houses his consciousness and life, increased them to some degree. Would it be alright to state that he was always an Angel Iramasha, but somehow his powers laid dormant, but inaccessible without that gem. Essentially his own body was preventing him from reaching their full potential until he let go of his past and embraced the bright future and purity that he desires for the world. In other words he had to cleanse and purify himself for his powers to come to life.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:36 pm

«RESPONDING TO VIZ'S QUESTION»

As far as your "simple" question goes, I believe the answer I am looking for is a -- yes. You still can do that if you wish. Just make sure that is explained in the profile when it's done.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am
Radiowave Generation: While it wasn't a simple transition into using the true form of Byakko. His battle with Shadin revealed to him that lightning was merely the beginning. The mane known for his potent eletricity attacks was able to go a step further. Generating radiowaves is something that has many fascets to it.But through this Tsubasa is able to communicate over long distants and send out waves to connect to other sources using them. This power is more of a utility use. However it can generate high voltage from it however this isn't a singular effect from this. He's able to control much more precisely the output and form of his voltage with this. This is something that is only used passively to communicate with people. Tsubasa's able to create radiowaves that can be heard without devices. However this something he does only when he desires to communicate with someone. The generation of this power does not go beyond what is listed in passives. Tsubasa's immense spiritual pressure is what makes this power more devestating. He's able to generate massive amounts of radiowaves in the form of lightning. Or in their more raw farm to cause damage to things around him.

Microwave Generation: Tsubasa has shown the power to generate these during his fight with Shadin. However it was only on a minor extent it wasn't till later he learned more. Tsubasa is able to vibrate parts of his body an extremely high frequency. He's able to send out high frequency sound waves with his sword and body. Allowing him to create damage in this way on the lower end of the spectrum. He's able to do more upon higher levels of releasing his Zanpakutō. However at this stage it's only set to a lower level. However at it's highest power in this form it can heat things up. Allowing him to boil a person's blood from contact, this however takes time to occur. He needs constant contact with them through his sword or his body. But that is the limit of how far this power can be pushed by him. Upon realizing just how amazing Byakko was as a blade he began to truly understand it's raw power. Shadinw as the best education he could of had on the subject of it all.

Light Generation: Tsubasa can generate light but due to the nature of how it is combined. He combines three elements when generating light based attacks. X-Ray, Infra-Red, Visable Light and Ultra Violet. These elements are combined into a singular power by him to create this. The attack when it strikes a target passes through the skin. The light in it's form is invisible till it's one inch from the target. Then the light becomes clear and visble for them to dodge. The damage isn't very severe but it is internal. Meaning healing it somewhat difficult as it does a heat based damages to the organs. Burning them to a degree as it passes through what seems harmlessly. Light can be shot at in a large volume but Tsubasa finds it difficult to generate large amounts without harming friendlies. So generally he only uses his hand or sword to do it. Allowing him to make attacks that are extremely potent. If the enemy has a high focus they will notice the attack coming much faster.

Gamma Generation: Tsubasa generates a field around him of concentrated Gamm Rays when fighting, this field goes about an arm's length out of him. Making it hard to fight him in close without getting hurt by these particales. They are extremely dangerous and do cause damage to those not immune to them. The damage is radiation poisoning to a higher end level however that is merely because the zone around him. Tsubasa cannot make these into offensive weapons. As the most he can do in sealed form is keep the passive up. Those unforunate enough to come into contact with them can be treated. Tsubasa is able to remove the Gamma from a person's body. It is harder if it's not his own in this form. With his own he can do it with his body. But any other requires contact with his blade. Meaning he needs to touch them with his Zanpakutō for a turn. This will remove what posion is in the person's body. Gamma Rays are soemthing he knew of but only heard about till the bout with Shadin.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 am
For Radiowave Generation, a majority of what you describe is given as a form of side effect from his use of electricity. Either state entirely that Radiowave Generation is based off of this or make it clear that he can outright create them without fail. If anything, it doesn't need its own written ability if its not having powers and abilities other than communication and "bam bam imma throw them at you" stem from it.

Soooo, how can he vibrate his body? What's actually allowing him to vibrate it? You just say he can, that doesn't make much sense in the larger scheme of things. Make it clearer otherwise it'll be denied out the gate when graded.

Oooooookay. This ability might not be super powerful but it can be outright abused entirely. The light needs to be seen before an inch, that's almost impossible for a majority of characters to dodge given where it can be placed on the person. I also don't believe passing through a person entirely is viable. We have supernatural beings that have odd insides and very different outsides compared to a basic human's body. Change this.

For Gamma Ray generation it doesn't say how they're brought about. Just because I know of ways that gamma rays are created doesn't mean everyone does. Explain it or its outta here.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 FXpoQxJ
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm
Mind if I create a Quincy who was made from Yhwach's cells?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:01 pm
Forsaken Crow wrote:Mind if I create a Quincy who was made from Yhwach's cells?

Talked about it on skype and I don't mind as long as you are active with it.

Anonymous

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:41 pm
Alright, so the idea I have and am in motion with is that the Unabara aren't just cursed by a demon. They are descendants of one but they've been populating as Shinigami for so long that the blood has about run out. It's like at 1% but I wanted to say they were from an Ancient line of demons. Like only Mana would know the name fo them and be able to notice it. It's how the blood has stayed apart of them. It's why their clan powers don't exactly look like Shinigamis. Why they can endure the training to become monsters. it's on its last drop though and barely holding on within the clan. The Unabara are all that remains of it because the rest of the family basically died out. I thought that would be an awesome plot idea and let Saiko and Tsubasa connect a bit over that. Also, it would give Mana something more to look at him for aside from his role elsewhere. Anyways I had this idea and thought it would be really cool to run with it. Tsubasa is still basically a pure Shinigami the percentage of demon in them is like 1% so it's not enough for him to be a half-demon or anything. I just thought story wise it would be highly interesting to play it out.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:13 am

«RESPONDING TO CROW'S QUESTION»

Depending on how old the family is, perhaps they could have been cursed by the former Danava of Madness and Discord. Maybe she could have slept with one of their descendants, cursed their blood line and invoke the demonic blood within them. As that would then tie him together a bit with Saiko because she was turned by Mana herselef, and Mana is connected to Eris because she was her former self. Picture related.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Dropping a permission request regarding a very significant canon character here: Since I want my newest character—Takae Tachibana—to be the new Flash Goddess, she would have to acquire the title somehow. I would like her to have taken the title of Yoruichi Shihouin herself (my former canon) through means of a challenge, and beaten her, which would be added to Takae's background.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 36 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:31 am

«RESPONDING TO TRIM'S QUESTION»

I'm going to decline this. The reason being is because this character is pretty brand new and it doesn't make sense for them to suddenly become the Grand Master of Flash Step by surpassing Yoruichi. I could understand if it was someone established like Ceon, Shadin, Tsubasa or someone with a bit of oldness to them; but I won't allow it for this as that seems far-fetched.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum