Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:18 pm
Kade wrote:I would like finish Zaine thread with Neoveta so some of his original powers back.

I'll reply to it sometime this week. I'm just working on the Iramasha update and putting a few projects on hold so I can focus on it:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15425-iramasha-update-workstation-open-to-all

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:19 pm
Im starting to write Hayato's new angel Iramasha powers and I wanted to see if they look alright. I finished writing his blessings, though I fekt I left them a little vague since i would assume that the power of the blessings is dependent on the skill level.

Closet Roulette: Hayato’s blessings take the form of dressing others, or himself, in different outfits. These outfits will often have representations of what type of blessing has been given. They separated into 7 different categories, each corresponding with one attribute of coords (coordinated outfits) that Hayato can make.

• Ethnic: Ethnic Coords are very natural and very often focus on greens, yellows, and oranges. Along with its green palette, Ethnic Coords often have patterns depicting flowers and leaves. These cords offer a boost to a characters racial abilities.

• Sexy: Sexy cords are tight, revealing and sport passionate purples, reds, and blacks. Their in your face nature inspires confidence in those that wear them. A person that wear a Sexy coord has improved will skills.

• Pop: Pop cords are bold, bright, fresh, and sporty. Their wide array of light colors, often focused on blue, inspire one’s body and soul with excitement and fun. Those that wear Pop coords have increased speed and agility.

• Lovely: Lovely coords are cute, often pink, ourfits that send the hearts of others aflutter. Their adorable nature makes it harder for other to want to lay their hands on the wearer, thus causing lower physical damage to the wearer.

• Cool: Cool coords are cutting edge and on focus on standing out rather than fitting in. This edge makes people keep their distance, and their distinctive nature puts the on a different level of energy. People who wear Cool coords sustain reduced damage from energy based attacks.

• Feminine: Feminine coords and simple, fresh, and cozy, making ones heart warm and fuzzy. Those that wear Feminine coords gain a small regenerative factor.

• Star: Currently there are no known benefits from simple Star coords. Any of the previous categories have a 10% chance of becoming a Star cord. If one does wear a Star coord that was supposed to be one of the previous six, the effects of the base coord will be amplified by a factor of .5. For example if a Feminine coord were to give a regenerative factor if 5% per post, it would be increased to 7.5%

As the name states when Hayato uses this ability he summons six different colored closets, each with a color that represents each attribute with the exception of Star, that surround and circle around the target. They then become light that surround the target and form the closet of the appropriate attribute that they have been blessed with. The closet doors open and reveal the person in an outfit that fits the attribute. This blessing lasts 3-5 posts.

Hayato can use this ability on himself, but it doesn’t work as a blessing. When using Closet Roulette on himself Hayato can access his Ether Morph Immersion states, which will be described in its respective section.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:24 pm
Frost, I would like to see if this is possible. Since Henrex's Shikai was unstable as fuck in Shadows and Shikai, but his blade DID turn into shadows. So, I was thinking since with the training with Cirno, his Shikai would be fully stable when he fully unlocked it. Would it be possible, since the Shikai is fully stable after that, would I be allowed to change it from it's current state in the app, to something I have planned, which would change it's appearance, and have a new ability that would only change it in appearance. Would I need to get it pre-approved, or would it be allowed at all?

The appearance would resemble a scythe, with a hole in the middle of the shaft of the scythe. This scythe would radiate Henrex's black and purple spiritual energy, which would be the shadows that are present within all of Henrex's darkness attacks.
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:06 pm
Hello! I am new to this site and had a few things I wished to clarify before I really got into working on a character application.

1] Are the Rukongai's outer districts as brutal (or more brutal) here as they were in the canon? Are they numbered the same? Mostly a question regarding the application's history, and for proper shaping of the character.

2] Are Shinigami with animalistic characteristics canon here? I'm somewhat referring to characters like Sajin Komamura in the canon, although I was hoping to do something not to that degree (less animalistic stuff).

3] When you first create an application, do you need to plan out your bankai at that time, or can you hold that off until later?

4] In my history is it okay to make up characters as long as they are not too important? It is a silly question to ask, I suppose, but I'd rather make absolute certain.

5] I generally like to go into real detail about things, when I can manage it. Should I hold back for the history when it comes to mature themes, or use spoilers, or a NSFW tag, or what?

I apologize in advanced if any of these questions do not belong here.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:24 pm
Viz wrote:Im starting to write Hayato's new angel Iramasha powers and I wanted to see if they look alright. I finished writing his blessings, though I fekt I left them a little vague since i would assume that the power of the blessings is dependent on the skill level.

Closet Roulette: Hayato’s blessings take the form of dressing others, or himself, in different outfits. These outfits will often have representations of what type of blessing has been given. They separated into 7 different categories, each corresponding with one attribute of coords (coordinated outfits) that Hayato can make.

• Ethnic: Ethnic Coords are very natural and very often focus on greens, yellows, and oranges. Along with its green palette, Ethnic Coords often have patterns depicting flowers and leaves. These cords offer a boost to a characters racial abilities. [To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Sexy: Sexy cords are tight, revealing and sport passionate purples, reds, and blacks. Their in your face nature inspires confidence in those that wear them. A person that wear a Sexy coord has improved will skills. [To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Pop: Pop cords are bold, bright, fresh, and sporty. Their wide array of light colors, often focused on blue, inspire one’s body and soul with excitement and fun. Those that wear Pop coords have increased speed and agility. [b][To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Lovely: Lovely coords are cute, often pink, ourfits that send the hearts of others aflutter. Their adorable nature makes it harder for other to want to lay their hands on the wearer, thus causing lower physical damage to the wearer. [b][To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Cool: Cool coords are cutting edge and on focus on standing out rather than fitting in. This edge makes people keep their distance, and their distinctive nature puts the on a different level of energy. People who wear Cool coords sustain reduced damage from energy based attacks.[b] [By what percent? Base it off his mastery of blessings]

• Feminine: Feminine coords and simple, fresh, and cozy, making ones heart warm and fuzzy. Those that wear Feminine coords gain a small regenerative factor. [How does it regenerate? By what extent?]

• Star: Currently there are no known benefits from simple Star coords. Any of the previous categories have a 10% chance of becoming a Star cord. If one does wear a Star coord that was supposed to be one of the previous six, the effects of the base coord will be amplified by a factor of .5. For example if a Feminine coord were to give a regenerative factor if 5% per post, it would be increased to 7.5%

As the name states when Hayato uses this ability he summons six different colored closets, each with a color that represents each attribute with the exception of Star, that surround and circle around the target. They then become light that surround the target and form the closet of the appropriate attribute that they have been blessed with. The closet doors open and reveal the person in an outfit that fits the attribute. This blessing lasts 3-5 posts.

Hayato can use this ability on himself, but it doesn’t work as a blessing. When using Closet Roulette on himself Hayato can access his Ether Morph Immersion states, which will be described in its respective section.

Left most of my concerns in bold.

Henrex Astillon wrote:Frost, I would like to see if this is possible. Since Henrex's Shikai was unstable as fuck in Shadows and Shikai, but his blade DID turn into shadows. So, I was thinking since with the training with Cirno, his Shikai would be fully stable when he fully unlocked it. Would it be possible, since the Shikai is fully stable after that, would I be allowed to change it from it's current state in the app, to something I have planned, which would change it's appearance, and have a new ability that would only change it in appearance. Would I need to get it pre-approved, or would it be allowed at all?

The appearance would resemble a scythe, with a hole in the middle of the shaft of the scythe. This scythe would radiate Henrex's black and purple spiritual energy, which would be the shadows that are present within all of Henrex's darkness attacks.

Yes, it would be possible to change it in the thread. Just make a pre-power upgrade and I'll probably make a power upgrade thread for Hero Quest. So give me a little bit to make a prize claim for Cirno's Hero Quest.

Yuki wrote:Hello! I am new to this site and had a few things I wished to clarify before I really got into working on a character application.

1] Are the Rukongai's outer districts as brutal (or more brutal) here as they were in the canon? Are they numbered the same? Mostly a question regarding the application's history, and for proper shaping of the character.

2] Are Shinigami with animalistic characteristics canon here? I'm somewhat referring to characters like Sajin Komamura in the canon, although I was hoping to do something not to that degree (less animalistic stuff).

3] When you first create an application, do you need to plan out your bankai at that time, or can you hold that off until later?

4] In my history is it okay to make up characters as long as they are not too important? It is a silly question to ask, I suppose, but I'd rather make absolute certain.

5] I generally like to go into real detail about things, when I can manage it. Should I hold back for the history when it comes to mature themes, or use spoilers, or a NSFW tag, or what?

I apologize in advanced if any of these questions do not belong here.

1. Somewhat more brutal. Right now they are more unified after the events here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12715-changes-to-the-soul-society-demonic-incursion-news

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14175-reimu-the-iramasha-clan-brings-new-life-to-the-rukongai-soul-society-news-update

2. Yes they are.

3. You can plan your bankai ahead of time. You may or may not get approved. Chances are you won't, but that is at the digression of the moderator/admin reviewing it.

4. That's fine.

5. Go full out if you want @ all of those themes and detail.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:42 pm
I need Hayatos new powers to get a once over to ensure things seem alright so far. There is still a lot missing, such as his Ether Morphs, but the abilities I have planned for those are extensions of what I have down right now. I have a link to the application because It is a bit large to just post in here.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15438-hayato-nishi-update-2016-wip#103470
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 am

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 JfH75kA
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 am
Aight so I got an idea for Yuel being a Suika. I've already made note in threads that Yuel has wanted to go to Soul Society, though the reason is never stated; at most, it's implied that she jsut wanted to test her contraptions to see if she can travel interdimensionally, and of all the realms SS seemed the safest considering the Shinigami are generally a force for good. That being said, she's clearly 14 and 100% human, especially considering her lack of spiritual awareness. She's also through Gin and my plotting, a Soan. While making her stuff to later unlock as she progresses, I made her an Oni form, and i started reading on the Suika and Ibiki's history. I'm thinking Yuel could have been a born member, and for plot-sake in the future maybe even a sister to Ibiki, but the child suffered a constantly degrading reiryoku that was running dangerously close to basically terminal levels.

There was nothing that could be found, even with the resources of the Gotei's medical teams, that would permanently resolve the issue, as it seemed to be an inborn spiritual defect; at most, they could delay it. It was suggested that she underwent a rebirth of sorts, where the spiritual particles that made up her existence, after death, were contained so that the same spiritual particles could be reforged into another being, which sounds plausible given the existence of mod-souls. After going through with hit, Yuel undergoes a successful rebirth but the defect stays the same.

after a second rebirth, after more research into analysing just how the birth defect formed by taking a look at her particles when reforming, it was discovered that the latent spiritual pressure of the Soul Society realm was degrading Yuel's physical body and health, as she was just in general physically weak--which, naturally worried their parents even more considering Suikas are known to be physically enduring. But things like that happen some times. Another suggestion was for the rebirth to be held in the living realm, with amongst all the realms by far the least level of spiritual energy latently present.

The option of being put in a contained environment with controlled reishi was an option, but their parents didn't want Yuel essentially living in a hamster ball her whole life. Especially when the rest of her family was the social, physically tough type, as it may make her feel even more outcasted and just depressed; thus, they agreed with Yuel's rebirth in the realm of the living, so she could at least live a decent life. Thus, Yuel was reborn in the living realm, and she successfully lead a normal life as a human with her foster parents, which were really just a normal family but the spiritual particles that formed Yuel were basically inputted into them as an actual child was being conceived.

This can later tie into the forming of her Zanpakutō spirit despite Yuel currently being a human. This was back in the early 1900s as well, so how can Yuel be 14-15? That's because after this Yuel lived her full life as her parents could gaze upon the Living Realm and see her live a good life fully, Yuel's natural death ended up causing her to reform.

tampering with her spiritual particles gave them essentially the knack to reform after going through the Soul Cycle, thus allowing her to be reborn into the living realm again, over and over, which is how we end up with the Yuel of today, which may later regain all her memories at once and with some tampering, even assume the form of something akin to a substitute shinigami her aforementioned desire to go to the Soul Society may, surface level seem like just the logical choice if she were to test her device like in that one thread with Shadin, but underlying is the inborn sort of connection she feels for Soul Society that constant rebirth is also what threw off the Suika clan which led to being unable to relocate their kin, and why Yuel's current continued existence is unknown to them which is why, if she ever arrived at the Soul Society again, it'd be a massive surprise

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 39 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:36 pm
Kade wrote:Ya might as well place Zaine Kil'Jaeden since he doesn't exist anymore. Place him in the archives. Meaning I'll need to make a new profile app for Eric Zarathos.
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14346-zaine-kil-jaeden-approved-0-2?highlight=Zaine

Also Zamiel too......Once Engra now that now him and Eric are one again.
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15149-zamiel-bloodriver-approved-5-5

Viz wrote:I need Hayatos new powers to get a once over to ensure things seem alright so far. There is still a lot missing, such as his Ether Morphs, but the abilities I have planned for those are extensions of what I have down right now. I have a link to the application because It is a bit large to just post in here.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15438-hayato-nishi-update-2016-wip#103470

MorpheusDavol wrote:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15985-ghislain-vs-hayden-the-colosseum-of-madness-event#103726

Checking to see if Crow just destroyed the arena. Rip.

desu wrote:
Aight so I got an idea for Yuel being a Suika. I've already made note in threads that Yuel has wanted to go to Soul Society, though the reason is never stated; at most, it's implied that she jsut wanted to test her contraptions to see if she can travel interdimensionally, and of all the realms SS seemed the safest considering the Shinigami are generally a force for good. That being said, she's clearly 14 and 100% human, especially considering her lack of spiritual awareness. She's also through Gin and my plotting, a Soan. While making her stuff to later unlock as she progresses, I made her an Oni form, and i started reading on the Suika and Ibiki's history. I'm thinking Yuel could have been a born member, and for plot-sake in the future maybe even a sister to Ibiki, but the child suffered a constantly degrading reiryoku that was running dangerously close to basically terminal levels.

There was nothing that could be found, even with the resources of the Gotei's medical teams, that would permanently resolve the issue, as it seemed to be an inborn spiritual defect; at most, they could delay it. It was suggested that she underwent a rebirth of sorts, where the spiritual particles that made up her existence, after death, were contained so that the same spiritual particles could be reforged into another being, which sounds plausible given the existence of mod-souls. After going through with hit, Yuel undergoes a successful rebirth but the defect stays the same.

after a second rebirth, after more research into analysing just how the birth defect formed by taking a look at her particles when reforming, it was discovered that the latent spiritual pressure of the Soul Society realm was degrading Yuel's physical body and health, as she was just in general physically weak--which, naturally worried their parents even more considering Suikas are known to be physically enduring. But things like that happen some times. Another suggestion was for the rebirth to be held in the living realm, with amongst all the realms by far the least level of spiritual energy latently present.

The option of being put in a contained environment with controlled reishi was an option, but their parents didn't want Yuel essentially living in a hamster ball her whole life. Especially when the rest of her family was the social, physically tough type, as it may make her feel even more outcasted and just depressed; thus, they agreed with Yuel's rebirth in the realm of the living, so she could at least live a decent life. Thus, Yuel was reborn in the living realm, and she successfully lead a normal life as a human with her foster parents, which were really just a normal family but the spiritual particles that formed Yuel were basically inputted into them as an actual child was being conceived.

This can later tie into the forming of her Zanpakutō spirit despite Yuel currently being a human. This was back in the early 1900s as well, so how can Yuel be 14-15? That's because after this Yuel lived her full life as her parents could gaze upon the Living Realm and see her live a good life fully, Yuel's natural death ended up causing her to reform.

tampering with her spiritual particles gave them essentially the knack to reform after going through the Soul Cycle, thus allowing her to be reborn into the living realm again, over and over, which is how we end up with the Yuel of today, which may later regain all her memories at once and with some tampering, even assume the form of something akin to a substitute shinigami her aforementioned desire to go to the Soul Society may, surface level seem like just the logical choice if she were to test her device like in that one thread with Shadin, but underlying is the inborn sort of connection she feels for Soul Society that constant rebirth is also what threw off the Suika clan which led to being unable to relocate their kin, and why Yuel's current continued existence is unknown to them which is why, if she ever arrived at the Soul Society again, it'd be a massive surprise

Just documenting I've addressed all these people in PC/PM.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum