Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyToday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Making contact
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
An Unexpected Iramasha Return I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Iramasha Return I_voting_barAn Unexpected Iramasha Return I_vote_rcap 
JJ
An Unexpected Iramasha Return I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Iramasha Return I_voting_barAn Unexpected Iramasha Return I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138483 messages in 20670 subjects

An Unexpected Iramasha Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unexpected Iramasha Return Left_bar_bleue10120/100000An Unexpected Iramasha Return Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

An Unexpected Iramasha Return Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: An Unexpected Iramasha Return   An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Damien never thought about coming back after the incident with his parents, he never even consider returning after everything which happen to him. The necro warrior had a change of heart he wanted to become a better iramasha leaving the life of Havok Iramasha, Damien only hopes that he can re-accept him back. The necro iramasha used his teleportation powers to teleport back within the grounds as he started looking around the place nothing much has changed. Everything seemed the same many new faces were lurking around the place the clan was actually expanding with new people and perhaps some of old people were gone if only he didn't stay within the demon world. A nercomonger returning back to his clan, Damien was expecting a warm welcome and then the guy was surrounded by some iramasha guards. He couldn't believe this after all the times his family saved most to the iramasha butts from danger, Damien wanted to give these guards a beatdown. They suspected him of being a demon and how he got inside the iramasha gates they had guards posted there already they thought it was impossible. All Damien wanted to know was who was the dumbass would left these guays in charge perhaps it was some idiot because the necromonger was getting a little mad.

"What the hell is this? I come back after about um 3,000 years and this is the thanks I get...wow who is the asshole who screwed this up????" Damien yelled.

"Silence, We suspected your prescence demon since the moment you came here.....We should have had a shinigami come here to take you to the maggot's nest bt I guess us guards can take you on" He said.

So these guys were the dumbasses of the iramasha clan how could Koichi had such guards like this not know who he was, Damien was more of a prankster. If these guards were such clowns maybe a few guards wouldn't mind some jokes that he had lined up maybe he can con his way outta this predictament. The iramasha guards had their spears drawn and the necro warrior had to act fast as he tried thinking of something that might work he would just have play along with it for now.

"If I'm a demon then you already know the woman known as Reimu ya know the one hanging around this Koichi Iramasha is a man...the demons really can't get things by you" Damien said.

The guards started laughing a little then after a few more pranks and jokes they let him go they found who he was and cleared him to enter. Damien thought that was unexpected but he did have a little fun in the process...
Back to top Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unexpected Iramasha Return Left_bar_bleue134700/60000An Unexpected Iramasha Return Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

An Unexpected Iramasha Return Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Iramasha Return   An Unexpected Iramasha Return EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

An Unexpected Iramasha Return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: The Iramasha Realm-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD