Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Power, Act 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hands of Power, Act 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hands of Power, Act 1 Empty Hands of Power, Act 1

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:42 pm
[Gene Belrom]

Another day in Karakura City, like any other - the busy sound of the city, cars honking everywhere, and countless people marching here and there like gigantic swarms of insects. But even here, in this busiest area of the city, some scum lived - in dark and abandonned back alleys and half finished construction sites, gangs met and fought just like they did 400 years ago in Karakura Town, as it was called back then. And our story today takes us right to such a gang... And how they almost met their demise.

"Oi, punk! Say somethin', will ya?!"
A shouting mountain of a man, at least three meters in height. A freak of nature, made from more muscles than most humans around him put together had - they swarmed around him like moths, called him 'big bro'. And there, infront of them - right here, in their hideout in this abandoned construction site - was a lone young man in a blue coat, with short brown hair and a superior smirk on his face. These people had 'invited' him here after he told a few of their boys what he thought of their policy of robbing lone wanderes of the back alleys.
"What is it you want, meatbag? Money? I thought your goons told you what happens to people that ask that from me." Still smirking, the lone wanderer didn't even bother to remove his hands from the pockets of his coat. Said meatbag was now steaming with anger.
"Ya asshole sent em to the hospital for at least a month! Money ain't gonna save your ass now, bitch. Boys, take him down!" With these words, the mountain of a man pointed at him with a finger as thick as the stranger's entire arm - and only a moment later, two of the first attackers were flung across the entire construction site before landing head first in a bunch of scrap metal. But the stranger was still standing there with an assured smirk - just that now, his fists were raised, not unlike those of a kickboxer. Even his leg movement fit the bill - and then it appeared, a freaky smile all across the face of the man.
"Y-you...! KILL HIM!" With that shout, the mountain charged. And hell was unleashed.

It wasn't even a real challenge for the stranger. The weak flies around him - they got trashed by single punches or kicks, at rare times two of them. Bones broke, blood was spilled - all while the stranger danced around the mountain, who was now swinging one of the rather large metal support beams around as a club. And on that note, Gene simply laughed after jumping over it again.
"Fatty, you're too damn slow! How about I just knock you out in one strike as well, HUH?!" shouting back for the first time, his eyes sparked up like those of a demon - and the mountain of a man made a step backwards in fear - before amassing his courage infront of the pathetic concious rest of his gang, and charged again. As he took the first step, the stranger snapped open the bracelet on his right wrist - and as it fell down onto the ground, the mountain took the second step and raised the metal beam above his head. Now, as the stranger buckled down, the metal beam shot towards him - and the golden fist against it.

The resoluting crash was loud as hell - metal was split apart like a twig, and infront of the shocked gangbangers, the stranger had split the metal beam apart - and while still in the air from the jump that he had used to deliver this uppercut, the golden fist was drawn back, as the smaller man was right infront of the face of the living mountain. A fist worthy of a god.
"Nighty-night, shithead."

Hands of Power, Act 1 1zz6irn
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Power, Act 1 Left_bar_bleue5/0Hands of Power, Act 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Hands of Power, Act 1 Empty Re: Hands of Power, Act 1

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Song: Beautiful Lies
Artist: B-Complex

After just getting done with talking to Milstrad who had agreed to help her start the organization that she had been building connections for and gaining the money from all of her investments, which some investments she had made a long time ago. One she actually made with Bill Gates, in which she was one of the people that first helped him get started and he has been giving her some of the profits that he has gained up until this day. Now that his son is in charge of it she wasn't cut off from the income she was actually granted more because of his son being much more generous. Walking out of one of the stores nearby after she had bought a new top that she was now wearing, it was a red v neck that she had on with black dress pants that she was wearing that she also just bought. She then felt something, it was a shock to her system, bewilderment was all that happened now as she felt a massive force explode from nearby. She heard a very loud crack as if something had broken , she then felt the power that was emitted from it. It wasn't normal at all.

Before she knew it she had quickly maneuvered toward the spike of power, jumping up onto the building at first she almost stumbled thanks to the heel that she just bought, as it broke off she then quickly flipped in the air. Tossing her shoes off as she then landed back onto the hard shingled rooftop as she started dashing in the direction where she felt this disturbance. "This, that was not human at all, that was a spike of power that I just felt. This is what I am establishing my organization for, to stop things like this from happening." She had already deduced from the spikes that it was a single person that was using said power, she didn't know if it was reiatsu or whatever it was but she knew that it was only a single person with the amount of power to make her ears perk up.

Grasping her ring with two of her fingers she flicked the ring, the outer part of her ring was now spinning rapidly. This ring was something that she made in order to help with the powers that she had acquired. The ring suddenly stopped, it was spinning very rapidly but then suddenly stopped. At that very moment Mikazuki had vanished from sight. The patter of soft feet against the shingles could be heard and then a soft noise, almost like the sound of wind blowing against your face as Mikazuki had appeared above the thugs as well as right above Gene Belrom. Mikazuki had no idea who this guy was or what he was doing, and she recognized that he was beating up the local gang. But one thing was for sure, he was going way too far, she knew what he was above to do, that guy would be dead if hit by that fist.

Her body flickered right in front of the punch, ducking around it she grabbed Gene's wrist and then pushed it off to the side against the concrete wall that was right next to him, the wall exploded as it fell down to the ground, it was almost like if a small fire cracker had gone off. She then heard something coming from behind her, she knew what was going on, the thug, the mountain didn't even realize what happened, he was swinging in a fit of rage. Everyone around her suddenly seemed to stop, almost like if time had stopped for her, she had already tossed 7 little steel balls in the air, putting a spin on them she grabbed every single one of them before they even got a foot above her. All of the sudden she vanished, appearing behind the mountain she used a technique called Tsuki in order to hit him in the back of the neck, right where the spinal cord was, disrupting the flow of electricity that was making him move and do the things he was doing. Suddenly the man blanked out, he had lost all motor skills as well as just falling to the ground. Before Gene probably could even realize, she was already back in the same position standing right in front of him. Behind her the mountain hit the ground, then all of his thug friends had done the same thing. Gene might not even had noticed that Mikazuki had moved at all except to turn around and look at him.

"You realize, if you had hit that man, he would be dead right now, correct?" She said in a bit of a condescending tone as she looked up toward his eyes, hopefully meeting his gaze. "That technique that you were about to use, no normal human can use power like that, and no normal human could have absorbed that technique without death, or dismemberment. Even if that man was littered with muscles, you probably would have knocked his head clean off, blood would be everywhere and the cops would have showed up." One thing was for sure, Mikazuki was not happy that someone would try and harm a normal human like that. "I am not saying that your power shouldn't be used, but use it for a cause that is honorable." One thing she didn't realize though was that her pants that she was wearing had torn apart a little bit and it was actually revealing her panties just a little bit. That was the down side of the technique that she had just used, but that technique was for more then one thing, for one it was to show Gene that she was very powerful. Hopefully the man had realized just how powerful she was or things might get ugly for him.

Made By: [THEFROST]

Hands of Power, Act 1 20u4p06
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Power, Act 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hands of Power, Act 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 am
[Gene Belrom]

It was literally only a matter of half a second before the fatso would've tasted Gene's fist - when something flashed right infront of his eyes. The eyes of the fighter widened a bit - he was unable to stop his movement at this point, but it didn't seem like he had to anyway. He had no idea WHO this person was - but she was strong, because otherwise, she couldn't have just redirected the course of his God Hand.
Another crashing sound, almost as loud as when he broke the steel before - Gene's energy exploded around the fist, ripping concrete into debris and sending it backwards, rupturing and shattering that entire wall. The dust kicked up by this was phenomenal, and with a cough, the martial artist stumbled backwards a bit - before looking at whoever it was that had just interrupted this fight... and his jaw nearly dropped to the ground as all of the thugs, Mr Mountain included, fell over, knocked out completely. Well, that certainly took care of the gang, but when and how did she do that? And more importantly, why? But before Gene could ask a question he might've regretted later, he got an answer thrown into his face right away. Within seconds, color and expression dropped from Gene's face immedeatly. Killed? Well, he knew that the God Hand was incredibly powerful... But not that it was THIS powerful. These people were scum, no doubt about it, but even so, he didn't plan on murdering people!

"...Shit. Guess I went a bit overboard." murmuring that, Gene lifted up the bracelet that had detached from his arm earlier - even now, with all tension of combat gone, the God Hand was still faintly glowing in golden light - and, quite easily visible in his internal Reiatsu-flow, also rapidly consuming the spiritual energy of Gene as it flowed into the right hand, and then, turned golden in color, spread across the rest of his body like a super-adrenaline. It stopped almost immedeatly once the bracelect was on the arm again, though - and as the lock was closed with the left hand, all the light and changed energy from the God Hand ceased to flow, making it almost the same as a normal arm. Forming a quick fist and letting go the pressure of his right hand again, Gene looked up towards the woman again - and saw a flash of something she probably didn't want to show off, so he quickly looked past her instead of at her. She did have a good taste, though...
"This 'God Hand' is more trouble than I thought. Well, it's not like I can just NOT use it, thanks to that old man." With that, his smirk re-appeared on the face, though.
"Thanks for helping me out. The name's Gene Belrom, last student of the God Hand school." With that, he extended out the right hand towards the unknown woman in a handshake. Now, with the seal bracelet attached, there was little to no way to discern him from a normal human.
"I won't use that power so stupidly again."

Hands of Power, Act 1 1zz6irn
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Power, Act 1 Left_bar_bleue5/0Hands of Power, Act 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 am

Song: Beautiful Lies
Artist: B-Complex

As Mikazuki had watched Gene reach down for the bracelet she noticed that the power was only emitting whenever he had the bracelet off. It was a seal more or less that held the power of his fist at bay, she thought it was something like this she remembered hearing something about 'god's hand' in the past but she had never met someone who had trained to be able to use it. One thing though she was surprised at how easily he listened to what she was saying, one thing was for sure that she impressed him by what she just did. It was a simple thing for her, she used the kinetic energy of throwing the balls up in the air and the spin, absorbing it into her body and then used that to make her kinetic speed much faster then just a simple geppo. Looking at Gene in front of her she saw his pupils dilate almost as if he noticed something, looking down onto herself she noticed something instantly that she forgot. This was the reason that in a battle that kimono's were the only thing that she would wear.

"Pardon me." She squeaked out the words as she then pushed her shirt down a little bit more trying to hide her lower half even the slightest bit. Her face was flushed red like fire. She didn't mind if they showed in another situation like fighting. But just talking to someone, specifically when it came to the opposite sex, she never wanted something like that to happen. Pulling down her shirt a bit more she was lucky the shirt was a bit longer on her and stretched a bit, she was able to cover herself up. "A little overboard, yes. We who have the power to destroy things shouldn't be using it on normal people like these." Still blushing she smiled a little bit, it was a smile to help make the situation a little bit better, she knew that he didn't know how powerful that punch would have been if it hit the guy in the face.

Hearing that he was thankful for Mikazuki helping him out made her know that this guy wasn't bad, maybe he just wanted to fight in which she might be able to use him in a certain way. A light bulb seemed to go off in Mikazuki head, this guy would probably love to help her with the organization that she was creating she could tell that this man liked to fight and she could help him get stronger if he wanted her to help. "My name is Mikazuki, I do not have a last name that I remember, but I do remember my Master's name. His name was Han, he was like my father." She smiled at him when he stated that he would not use the power so stupidly again. "Gene, that is a good thing, I appreciate that we should only use the power that we have been given for things that we truly have to be concerned about. On that note, I might be able to help you find a reason to be able to use that God Hand, if you would like to hear the off-." She got cut off by sirens that were quickly approaching.

Mikazuki panicked, quickly reaching down and grabbing the bag that she had tossed onto the ground she pulled out what seemed to be like a mat, tossing it onto the ground a sphere that almost looked like a puzzle of sorts was sitting on the ground. She knew that the cops would be fast approaching and didn't know if Gene was able to get away so she was going to use her technique in order to move them both at a very high speed to get at least a little ways away from where they were. Reaching down she grabbed the sphere as it started to float off the ground a little bit, she didn't know how much power it would take to at least get on top of the roof 100 meters to the south with both of them, but she was going to try. As the sphere suddenly started moving she looked over at Gene.

"I can get us out of here, both of us so that the cops don't see this mess and try to take you in." The sphere kept spinning as she reached over and placed her hand on the mans shoulder. "I don't know if you have moved at high speeds before, but this might be a bit, different." Once she said different she then took all of the kinetic energy of the sphere that was spinning rapidly now, it stopped but then they suddenly vanished from the construction site and were now 100 meters away on a rooftop now overlooking the construction site and all the police cars that were now surrounding it.

Made By: [THEFROST]

Hands of Power, Act 1 20u4p06
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum