Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Empty Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh}

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 am
"

Edward Elric
Mood: Pissed Off
Song: Lullaby of Resembool
Artist: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood OST

It all started with a blast of fire.

Edward had long forgotten the exact year of the event that had changed his life. Permanently. Was it fifty years ago, or five hundred? Ten or a thousand? It no longer mattered. The day in question? He remembered perfectly.

A sight clouded by tears, a bond broken... A brother missing his arm... that fatal, earth-shattering snap. And fire... He remembered the fire...

That was all it took. Just the fire. And his brother was gone from his life. Kane.. was gone.

He wouldn't have been. He wouldn't have died if it hadn't been for Edward. It was all... all HIS fault. If Kane hadn't sacrificed his arm.. then...

No, Ed thought to himself. You can't afford to think like that. It wasn't your fault. It was *his*. The mysterious man. The harbinger of the end of Ed's happy existence. The flame that snuffed out the light in his life. HE was to blame. For everything. Every single goddamned thing that had happened since Kane's death. Every negative emotion, every pang of regret. It was all HIS fault..

So why not seek revenge? Why not be DRIVEN by every OUNCE of your being to want to make things... even? That was the question. And here Ed was, seeking the answer.

All it really took were a couple of winter modifications for his outfit. A hood on his cloak, some padding in his leggings... And the Russian cold was nothing.

As he trudged through the snow, the sky expelling all manner of ice and sleet, matching Ed's mood perfectly, He slipped his hands into his pockets, long blonde hair covered by a red hood, blue eyes glaring straight ahead as he walked into the desolate ice plain.

Leaning his torso back, Edward yelled. One loud, definitive yell, that would make what he was aiming to accomplish here very clear. It would make his presence known, and, with luck, it would bring forth the man he so desired to be even with. No.. the man he NEEDED to get even with.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH?!"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Empty Re: Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh}

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:39 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Biting The Hand That Made You {Private: Dai and Pockeh} Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum