Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Intended Interaction [Closed]

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 pm
As she turned around, Minami was running towards her. Hearing what the girl said about wanting to hang out with her, a small smile formed on her lips. "Well... that sounds nice." Kynria thought as she walked up to the door of the school and opened it. She stepped to the side and held the door open to allow Minami to walk in first. "Someone as outgoing as you seem to be shouldn't ever have a problem making friends... People are idiots if they complain about you not seeing spirits..." Kyrnia thought about what she had just said and then realized something. A slightly saddened look came on her face and she sighed. "Oh...." she said and then shook her head, "I guess... it might be harder than I thought. If you meet someone who is a spirit... and are friends, but the moment you leave school grounds they vanish from your sight... That... actually must be a lot harder than most would first think... I'm sorry." Kyrnia quickly realized that what she just said might sound like she was pitying Minami. She looked up to her and sorta just stared to see what her reaction would be to that. She didn't really mean to, but sometimes things come out strangely.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:13 am
Minami listened as Kynria spoke about how outgoing she was and was happy to hear her agreeing with her. It was in fact stupid that people would do that. Yet they did it anyway. The second part though, she stopped for a moment upon hearing it. Kynria hit the nail on the head. Anyone Minami made friends with that were spirits, would literally vanish from sight when she stepped off of school grounds. What Minami heard was indeed pity, which is why she stopped so abruptly like that. However, it was different. The others looked at her as if she was handicapped. Kynria simply stated that it isn't easy when your friends vanish before your eyes. This was true, so true. I know, it isn't fun. I have met a few people, but they always disappear when I leave. It makes it so hard to get anywhere. But things will get better. I promised myself I would show everyone what I am capable of. Who knows, maybe I have some hidden power locked away I can tap into. Only time will tell. She returned to her cheery attitude quickly. She felt Kynria didn't mean to pity her, and it might not have even been pity. So she let it slide. She was careful not to be to knit picky on every little mess up when someone had potential to become her friend. Either way, class was in a few minutes and the time to part ways was nearing.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 am
Kynria mentally sighed in relief when Minami didn't get angry with her at what she had just said. It was not meant to be any type of pity at all, but it still came off as such. "I have a feeling she just let that one slide... Too smart of a girl to not have noticed it." she thought to herself as she listened to what Minami was saying. For a second, a shy look came on Kynria's face. There was something she wanted to say, but wasn't sure if she should. After a moment, she got up the courage to say it and smiled shyly towards Minami, holding out her right hand. "Well...." Kynria said, almost stuttering, but luckily not, "You don't have to worry about me disappearing. I am completely human if you did not know. I also don't currently have any powers that I know of, but I do see spirits.... So, if you're okay with that... You and I can try to get to know each other an maybe one day be friends?" She kept her hand out for Minami to take. If she took it, then she'd happily shake and smile. If she didn't, she'd drop her hand back to her side, slightly insulted and embarrassed. Either way, the bell rang and it was time for them to part. "Oh... Well... I sit under that tree every day at lunch.." Kynria said as she began walking off towards her class, "It's up to you whether you want to hang out or not, but if you do want to, I'll see you then... later!" Kyrnia waved by and then hurried off towards her class with a content smile on her face.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Intended Interaction [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am
Minami noticed a slight hesitation in Kynria's action. There was a shy smile on Kynria's face as she held out her hand. As a natural reaction, Minami smiled back. An action she was sure probably made what Kynria was about to say a little easier for her to say. Minami listened as Kynria offered to try and learn about each other and become friends. Minami happily placed her hand in Kynria's and shook with her. The smile on Kynria's face seemed to actually show some happiness. Minami naturally didn't want to upset her, seeing as she was the closest thing to a friend she had. Minami looked up as the bell began to ring. She looked down and listened as Kynria stated she ate under that tree every day. Well then, I guess I'll see you then. Minami said cheerfully as pulled their hands away from each other. Minami went in the other direction towards her own class. Today went better than expected. With a bit more joy showing on her face than usual, she ran off toward her class.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 am
This thread is closed :3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum