Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Empty Waver Velvet(W.I.P)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 am
Name:
True Age:
Personality: (Two paragraphs or 10 sentences)

General Appearance

Appearance: (A picture will suffice here, otherwise a paragraph on their overall appearance and another on their clothing)
Animalistic Traits: (Most Sugiuras have animalistic traits. If your character has some, what kind of traits are they?)
Appearance Age: (How old do they look?)
Height:
Weight:

Natural Abilities

Basic Magic: The Sugiura's have a list of their own Magic they use as well as Shinigami Kidō, you can have up to a bit of Kidō but not every single part of it, also mix it between the magic and Kidō. They cannot be a Kidō master, but can be quite talented at it. however a sugiura could be a master at their magic spells of course. depending on the the type that is.

Magecraft Unleashed

Magecraft: Magecraft is a Magus Sugiura's own type of magic with its own abilities and appearance. It is up to you how you use it, but it falls under the same rules as any other power set.

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: (Three paragraphs or 15 sentences minimum)
Roleplay Sample: (Two paragraphs or 10 sentences minimum)

General Skills
Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
Sugiura Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Animal Instincts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Casting Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Empty Re: Waver Velvet(W.I.P)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 am
Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Kayneth12
I'm reserving the rights to check this application.

Tsubine's Character List
Anonymous

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am
Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Asa-butterfield-in-una-scena-dell-episodio-the-beginning-of-the-end-della-prima-stagione-di-merlin-100918

Sorry, two weeks are up! Find it in old wip!
If you want it back into WIP, please contact a moderator, or even a site assistant <3
Anonymous

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:35 pm
Waver Velvet(W.I.P) Tumblr_mufl34byYd1r8uyogo1_500

Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum