Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering -closed-

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:52 pm
Shunsui smiled a bit at that question, was she ready to know that he was keeping an eye on her achievements and making sure everything was going alright now and then. It was more or less she had been having trouble with her voice again. He'd heard she was talking quite frequently a while ago, the question was what had happened to her. He closed his eyes, trying to think for a moment about her situation. It wasn't something most people had ever come across. She was a rare exception to the rule of speaking, her tongue quite literally was a sword. Shunsui face looked a bit in thought, though it never lost that look. As though he'd been aloof still even within the deepest of thoughts. He read the paper slowly, his gray eyes going from left to right, looking over the female's figure now. It was still surprising how large of a growth she'd had. The girl, shyly hiding from him as a child when he rescued this place from that hollow attack so very long ago. It seemed almost like she'd changed before he knew it.

"I keep an eye on everyone in the Gotei 13, Kami-chan. I've been observing your feats in the field and had heard from some people that your voice was under control for a while...But anyways Kami-chan, any friends whom you are close too. Did you forge the bonds of friendship"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:02 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari blinked a few times when he said that he kept tabs on her. "Stalker..." she thought to herself and raised an eyebrow towards him. It was slightly odd to know that he watched over her and she didn't even have a clue how to find him. With how many years have passed, you'd think he would have stopped by and said hi or something. In any case, Kaminari went to write and answer his question about friends. The first line she wrote down, she showed him rather excitedly as well.

I'm engaged!

Then she realized something. He keeps an eye on her, so shouldn't he know this? Or was he just trying to make simple conversation with her. Either way, after shooting a suspicious glare towards him, she began to write again. Like usual, she had her tongue sticking out of her mouth, concentrating hard on not missing a single name that she remembered.

Note: I am engaged to Kuro Okami, the Lieutenant of Squad One. He's practically my best friend as well. I also know Kanna, the Lieutenant of Squad Four. She's helped me lots of times. Then there's Kazuma, a young kid I met that has a lot of problems with his spiritual pressure. A Captain, Jaeden Crow... he took over your Division if I remember right. I kicked his butt in a fight a little over a week ago. It was cool! He did some things that treated me like some weak kid, so I had to show him whose boss! There are a lot of people I have met... What have YOU been doing?

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm
"I see, I know of Captain Crow, he's well liked by the 8th Division. I hadn't heard about the marriage Kami-chan, congrats."- He smiled somewhat at that, well she'd grown up all the way and was about to be married. She seemed to be happy and that was all that mattered. The Kazuma boy had struck a small amount of interest in his cords. "What sort of problems Kami-chan, with the boy? " of course he already had an idea of it, he didn't invade Kami-chan's personal life. He just watched her carrier and some of her health. Not much else, he felt like he done enough for her. If he came in and tried to help her, he would just be in the way. Kami-chan was a growing woman and she had adventures to have, he and Jyuushiro needed to just watch. Unohana-san would pry join the two soon. The kids were slowly taking over that place but he'd heard from some people the Head Captain who was there had gone and disappeared. Yama-jii was pry giving a rather stern glare by now he thought.

"I have been more or less just enjoying retirement..Sleeping in and taking it easy..watching the Cherry Blossoms and young kids of the new era Kami-chan."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

"Thank you!" she wrote that down immediately and showed him in reply to his congratulations on her engagement, "But now that I can't speak, how do I say 'I do' at that alter? That's really bugging me..." she added onto that as she listened to his words. Then, upon his question about the boy, she continues writing with a more serious look on her face. "Kazuma's family isn't the nicest type of people. They even came after him and hurt innocent people in the process.. Needless to say they got their asses handed to them by Makoto and I." She didn't realize that she had used Makoto's name. It's not like Shunsui would know that there was a 'split personality' type deal going on with Kazuma. Then, in reply to his retirement statement, she held the papers right up to his face, "I think you retired on purpose just to be lazy! You're young and could have stayed and you know it! Hmph!" Yes, she even wrote the 'hmph' in. She was writing so fast because she didn't want to keep him waiting that she ended up getting a cramp in her hand. She winced and shook her hand out, trying to loosen the muscle. "This is why I hate this... I need to be able to talk!!" she thought to herself as she let out an irritated sigh, her hand loosening just a bit.

Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:09 pm
"Who is Makoto, another friend of yours?" Shunsui looked a bit perplexed here, he looked at the female now and closed his eyes thinking. He could suggest her going to Unohana-san and perhaps she could give Kami-chan help with this matter. He wasn't sure entirely, Kami-chan's powers had never really be encountered before, he wasn't sure how ti would go really. He could bring it up to her perhaps and see what she thought, Unohana-san would meet him likely if he asked. He glanced at Kami-chan's neck and then at her eyes. She seemed to have alot of problems on her plate at the moment, how to say I do at a wedding without crippling the priest and groom. He patted her head softly, as to say he was proud of her. But thing's were going fairly odd, so who was Makoto that was another thing. She acted as though he was strong. She had done well though, he was proud of her. He smiled at the comment at him being young, truth be told he could of done more. But it was time for them to take over.

"Kami-chan, can't have us blocking the path to the future, the young take over for the old. I still help when I am needed, but it's your generations turn to carry that torch. To reach out to the young and lost children who need help..You are doing very well Kami-chan"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Kaminari immediately returned to her pen and paper, writing down more of the information that she forgot to tell him. Makoto was an interesting subject indeed. Once finished, she held it out to him and once again had to shake her hand out because of yet another cramp. Holding a small item, like the pen, and having to quickly write was a pain, literally. She watched him read as she laced her fingers together and pressed them together to bend each finger back until all you heard was *pop* *pop* *pop* from each finger. An annoying sound to many, and she had always been told not to pop her fingers, but sometimes it was just needed. If she did not, her hands would hurt even worse.

The Note: Makoto is Kazuma, Kazuma is Makoto. Makoto was the original owner of the body, but because he gave up on life and everything in it, he created a separate personality.... The second personality is Kazuma. Kazuma is very child-like, doesn't know better, loved playing, is really happy at times, but can't control the power the Makoto has... I honestly think Makoto is being selfish in that sense and needs to just learn to control himself, but I don't know... Things are really tough. Apparently Kazuma had been attacked some time ago, but it was literally a day after I had gone through losing my voice... There was just too much for me to do and deal with. I feel really bad, but I'm trusting Makoto to get off his ass and protect his own body!!

Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:53 pm
He rubbed his jaw now, that was an interesting thing indeed. A boy who divided his personalities up just because he quit living and caring about life. Shunsui hadn't come across something like that before, he wondered if Jyuushiro would like to take the child and try to help him. Though this was more of Kami-chans battle, never did matter if an elder decided to step in and aid you. But he let the matter go for the most part, his mind was wrapping around the fact his own family came after him. Did they hate him so much that they just wanted to see the boy die and not even acknowledge him as something important. Shunsui normally didn't help boys, but this was a case of a child in need. Shunsui's eyes softened as he thought for a moment, he was making up his mind and decided on something. Bringing his fist down into the palm of his left hand saying, "Ah that will do I guess." Loud enough for Kami-chan to hear him. He rubbed his chin before waiting for her to finish popping each knuckle

"Kami-chan since your worried about him, I'll go and get him for your wedding present..If that's what you want, since I can let the bride to be make a request of me as it were..A small task, nothing to big..I am needed for a sake festival. Though to be honest Kami-chan, you should be his rescuer because with or without your voice. You make the difference now days..But anyways, what would you like for a wedding gift Kami-chan?".
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Kaminari tensed up in shock when he asked if she wanted him to go and get Kazuma. She immediately raised her hands, waving them rapidly back and forth while shaking her head no. It was obvious that she was saying 'I don't want to be a bother'. She would not ever ask him to do something and when he continued speaking, she realized what she needed to do. He was right. She needed to be the one that rescued Kazuma. She needed to be there for him. It was her promise to him of course. Well, she didn't actually promise, but it might as well have been one. She looked away as if she were contemplating what she were going to do, but then looked back to him with his next question. He asked her about the wedding gift. She smiled happily and pulled up her pen and paper. She began writing and handed it to him, but before she allowed him to read it, she went forward and hugged him once more, a single tear dropping down her cheek. It was a small thank you from her to him. She now knew what she had to do and was not going to stop until she had done it. Kaminari let go of him and waved bye. Turning towards the direction of the Seireitei and soon she ran off, leaving Shunsui Kyoraku with nothing but a thank you and a note...

The Note: I now know what I have to do... I'm going to go after him. He needs me more than I first thought. I don't want anything from you for my Wedding Captain Kyoraku. You've given me enough by letting me see you again, helping me move on... and for saving my life way back then. I hope to be able to see you again, but I've got some business I need to take care of. Thank you.

Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 pm
Shunsui smiled hugging the female back, and watching her leave. So he was successful, he managed to get the message across to her. Maybe not the exact way he wanted, but he was able to reach her. Shunsui lowered his sakkat as he smiled now and used a shunpo. He was fast, to the extremes and had vanished completely. He was going out to somewhere else, he had gotten her to awaken to her power. He'd helped her again and more or less he was happy about that. The male smiled and looked up now, little Nanao, Lisa-chan, and Kami-chan. His kids were such trouble, but it was fun to bring them home to play with him. Their company was always a good thing for him, he moved on. Heading for the next location. He was heading home for the sakura festival.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:50 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Wandering -closed- - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum