Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty Re: School is in session!..... It's lunch time?

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm
Zero
2-S Class President, Member of Judgement

Zero enjoyed Minami's first comment showing belief that she had the ability to grow and become powerful like him and others and Kynria had a headstart on her. It made him smirk after speaking of his powers as a burden showing that him and Minami were on opposite sides of the balance on views of abilities. It would be quite interesting to see both of them grow and gain abilities to rival his own but it wasn't going to be very simple or easy like it was for him getting a spirit locked away inside of him. Also if they did gain abilities they would start to have to deal with the things that went after those with abilities like demons and hollows. By this time Akio had people gathering around their table for a special story about some sandman's son. Aiko now sat on the same side as the others as Akio began speaking about it.

It was a pretty interesting story for the most part but the part caught him the most was when he saif what was written on the table cloth. "Pray for I survived!" was a interesting phrase and one that Zero was certain he wouldn't forget very soon. Eventually things continued on and everything had afew of their comments, but Kynria asked a question to Akio. Althrough it was directed at someone else Zero couldn't help but give the answer that he believed was correct.

"I believe he means outside the spiritual barriers of Karakura. They're the reason that you don't find swarms of demons or hollows in the city." Zero explained to her.

This was what he believed was the correct answer and stuck to it as he listened for anything that anybody had to add on the questions and/or comments.

"It is definately a interesting story, Akio." He told him.

Zero's attention focus had shifted to the billboard that was pointed out showing a person called Hanako Shikijou Junior. One of the two to survive againist the person described in the story that was just told.

"Akio who was the second person to survive? Do you know? Also how do you know she has survived againist him?" He would ask the youngest Gomoto. When he said she, Zero would point to the billboard from before.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty Re: School is in session!..... It's lunch time?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 pm
Aiko Gomoto
Akio Gomoto

Seeing that the students are mixed between believing the tale and discarding it, Akio can also see Minami being brave while her friend is trying to hide her fears. Kynria asked about what he meant by the wall of Karakura, but Zero only answered half of the meaning. "True that I refer to the spiritual barrier and the defenses that the Yuudeshi Network provided, but as for it, the Sandman's Son is believed to be roaming around Japan, looking for that little girl that ran away from him. As for how I know, Aiko here is a people person, plus she was with Oniichi and her father when they investigated the mansion, which is now the landmark for the Osaka Massacre. So pretty much, Aiko was the one who told me about how they escaped." Akio explains to Kynria and Zero as Aiko clears her throat. "From how me, Oniichi and my dad learned from the bodies; there are resistances made in great number in the entrance hall. Apparently, the Japanese Air Force General and eleven employees stood up to the monster as the bloody footprints on the ground leaving the mansion along with the hover dispersion...One survivor was carrying another survivor to a hover vehicle before it darts off the same time that the JAF General was slain by the Sandman's Son." Aiko informs as she gestures onto the table as if drawing out a battle plan. "As for the Sandman's Son, even my mastery in tracking found no trace of his presence anywhere in the vicinity at the time."

The students whisper and whisper behind Zero, Minami and Kynria; clearly they are not easy to learn that the Sandman's Son could be a murderous ghost for all that pointed out. "Like I told Akio, my dad deducted that the second survivor is the father of the little girl, Naoki Shikijou, the Trillionaire Administrator of DEPTH-Com and a super-influence of Japan's political and economical parties. If you put two-and-two together, Naoki controlled 98% of Japan as a country. The other 2% will be under the Yuudeshi Clan's protection and we're that 2%." Aiko concluded. Akio whistles impressively as he imagines how much information that Aiko gathered, "And that survivor girl is going to inherit it all?"

"Not until she is officially married and carried on her legacy because now, because of the Sandman's Son, she and Naoki are the remaining two family members of the Shikijou Family, the most powerful family in Japan." Aiko replies to Akio with an annoyed look on her face. "Normally, we will not reveal this because of how important the Shikijou Family is, but due to Hanako Shikijou Junior's good fortune of gaining allies, we can be less secretive about it."

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm
Minami continued to listen as things were explained. This made the story no more interesting to her. Though she saw Kynria was a little freaked out when she glanced at how tightly she was holding the seat. Minami placed one of her hands on Kynria's in an effort to calm her a bit. She leaned in and whispered. Don't let it freak you out. We're safe as long as we stay inside of the barrier, and even if we did go out, we'd probably not be attacked by that thing, though going out is a dumb idea without being able to defend yourself. Plus, who is to say this is even true? I mean they can claim it true all they want, but their insistence could only mean they want a good ghost story. She patted her back and spoke again, now loud enough for others to hear. I know that probably should have spooked me...but I'm really not feeling it.

It was true, she was completely unphased. She was not scared in the least, she was not worried in the least. It was most likely that she knew that, even if it was true, the odds were in her favor that she'd never be a target. She has nothing of note that would make her a target. Even if she did have powers, she was sure it wouldn't come for her. The only thing it even really evoked was her trying to get Kynria to calm down a bit. Of course, it doesn't help that I never really did like ghost stories, or any story meant to spook someone. I don't know why, I just never can get into them.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Kynria flinched slightly when her hand was touched. She turned her head towards Minami and smiled, nodding as she tried to calm herself down. She still said nothing. She was always one of those people to get scared a little too easily and will now likely never leave the barrier, as if she planned to in the first place. Although, hearing the rest of what Akio and Aiko were explaining made her think this story might actually be true. Of course, she attempted to push the thoughts out of her mind. "I... can't really say I like ghost stories either, whether fact or fiction." she said, trying to force a smile through the nervousness that she was feeling. "They really just aren't my thing." she continued on and then loosened her hands from the seat. She set them back in her lap. "In all honesty, I get scared a little easier than most people. I have this really bad habit of thinking that it might be true or something like that... I know it's stupid, but I can't really help it..." Kynria pretty much felt like an idiot at that point. She had just admitted something that personal to a group of people that she just met. She felt like they were more than likely thinking she was weird as well. Obviously she is a very insecure person and often regrets things she does and says. Because of this obvious embarrassment, she turned her head from left to right, looking around for a clock, but couldn't see one. She turned back to everyone at the table, "Hey, do you guys know what time it is? How long do we have until class starts up again?" She wanted lunch to end. It was just a bit too much for her, especially when she wasn't used to it.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Photobucket

This story was still the subject running through the lunch room as people whisphere behind him. Akio and Aiko answered what he asked with ease and made their story more believeable. It seems Minami and Kynria were still trying to figure out what to think and remember from this story but Zero already knew what to do with it. It was doubtful of demon hunters to make up something so well, althrough they may of shifted details a bit everything in the base of this story was true. Anything that was also fact in the present through was also true as well, so a majority of this story should be useful shall he ever run into a person like this. Zero would eventually be traveling in and out of this barrier wall in his life and he was even doing a bit of that now. His friend, Haru was already doing this investigating strange events in world outside this city and protecting others. Things are never certain like traveling outside of Karakura Central or staying inside your city's barrier your entire life.

It certainly wasn't normal to stay in a barrier your entire life or was it? Zero has experienced a life that probably only Haru can relate to the most and maybe other ziamachi could understand his life also. The people he sat with had their own troubles and past that they have t ow orry about and Zero has his own unique one. A voice whisphered within him with suggestions that weren't his own it was like his own second conscinence. It was definately not normal for a person to have a voice in their head and to have all the power he did. But he was still a person and he had some normal stuff to go off of. As everyone had been speaking to each other and answering question, Zero was focused on eating his lunch with the time they had left to them. Time always flies by when things get interesting, and he guessed that they had only a few minutes before they were dismissed back to classes. He didn't exactly have a clock to go off of at the moment and he really didn't feel like looking for it either right now, he needed to eat. Maybe if he had a watch then he could know immeaditely and it reminded him of something later he would do in the day.

"I think we only have a few minutes left with everything that has happened." He answered Kynria.

This lunch has actually full of interesting things. Meeting new friends, watching a very small fight, and listening to a story that has caused whisphers among students. This was definately a interesting lunch for Karakura High.

"Does everyone agree with me that we all sit together tommorow or another day?" He asked everyone hoping they would agree since nothing has gone wrong.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 am
Akio Gomoto
Aiko Gomoto

Akio looks at the clock when Kynria mentioned about time for class as he casually just shifts his body about and shatters his casts, revealing that his body is completely healed. Normally, humans cannot regenerate that fast, but for people like Akio, the natural regeneration allowed him to have the reputation of being healed out of his injuries faster than he gets into them. Other than that, he was recently subjected to a special DEPTH-Com product that can grant people like Minami and Kyrnia the ability to regrow their lost limbs and mend broken bones in less than an hour, the HRS (hyper regeneration stimulant.) "We still have ten. Five before this is over and five to get to class. Not a problem unless you're on the other side of the school and not have something to run fast on." Akio confirms to Zero's answer as his bare arm shown to be well-built with muscles, not exaggeratedly big and just enough to show that he is capable of lifting this table without using powers or help as the light above highlights a few spots on his clean, tanned skin. As he gets up, the bandages around his waist comes off, revealing a six-pack abs; for a lower-classmate, he looked like the strongest of his class if basing off his physique. Zero, Kyoya and Serah would say otherwise about a good physique being a sign of great strength, but to normal people like those behind Zero, it is better to look at than seeing skinny boys showing off powers that most would not have. "Z, I'll be absent along with Oniichi because we have to meet someone at the slums. Oniichi told me that person is a master of demon hunting who can advanced me and Oniichi to the point that we can help out in fighting the Blood Red Sandman's Son. If it was a roost, Oniichi would have said otherwise and he is not the kind of person who would get fooled so easily." Akio informs Zero as he looks at Aiko while Aiko looks at Akio with a dumbstruck look on her face. Clearly Aiko did not hear about it as she raises a question, "How come Oniichi only told you instead of telling me as well?"

"Traditions, Aiko. Men handle the demons while the women seal them and banish them. Blood Red Sandman's Son is no demon you can seal or banish and it is best you stay back for when something happened to me and Oniichi. We're one of the last of the demon hunters, remember?" Akio informed bluntly, meaning it is serious business and a serious demon hunter means whoever the Blood Red Sandman's Son could be, that person earned the animosity of the demon hunters. "Kynria, Minami; if you two happen to be in my class, inform them that I'm out on family business." Akio informs the two girls, knowing they are like him, lower-classmates. "I'll stay behind, just don't do something stupid because Dad will not like having two dead sons to bury." Aiko replies to Akio before Akio gives her a thumb up and leaves probably to meet up with Oniichi at the library. Aiko looks back at Zero, clearly worried because usually, Akio either shown anger to Oniichi or be downright casual or bumbling, but rarely serious about something outside the school. "I'll be heading to class. Zero, is it possible for you or your friends to follow the two to find out who was their new master? Something does not feel right because the slums are outside the barrier." Aiko asks Zero as she gets up and passes the remaining six sushi to the trio before her and leaves for class. The binto looks quite luxurious and the sushi look like they could melt in their mouths and would be rich with flavors.

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum