Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cold Night [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 am
He took in a big gulp of the air, his cheeks puffed out with it as he began to think about a couple things. The female didn't answer him about the why she was being so nice to him. Pain wasn't something he wasn't used to, people had pulled on his hair and even done things worse then that. So just letting her comb through it wasn't an issue. Despite the knots, not much of his hair came out. A couple strands here and there, he remained silent. Pain was mild and nothing compared to Papa's cigars and bites, those hurt far worse then this. He was relaxed and almost falling asleep, he was smiling still. No one had ever brushed his hair, come to think of it neither had he. His eyes of dark brown were shut tightly, but he'd thought about opening them. But then again he couldn't risk hurting someone so nice, he'd even been breathing as though absolutely relaxed right now. So far his timid nature seemed to be at ease. Nothing had set him off yet, he wasn't sure what he would be doing next..."What....happens..after tonight..will I be going back to the corner.." It was a question and statement at the same time. He kept his head forward the whole time not opening his eyes an inch as she combed his hair.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 am
Although his hair was horribly tangled, after about ten minutes, she was able to get it untangled and nicely brushed. His hair was actually rather long and soft, which shocked her since she doubted that he took very much care of it. She turned the shower head on gently and brought it down to rinse out his hair at the same time as brushing through it. "No..." she said to answer his question, "We'll probably take you to an orphanage or something like that... Get you into a good home..." Soon, she finished and rinsed the rest of him off. "Hey... I was wondering..." she spoke to him as she turned off the water, "You said people get hurt when you look at them, so what if you don't look directly at them? Like... a mirror for example. I want to see your eyes..." She stood up and pulled him to his feet. She picked up the towel, dried his hair off a bit, and wrapped it around him. Once she did that, she picked him up, held him like most people would a child and then sat him on the bathroom counter. "Come on..." she said and turned him to face the mirror. She leaned down over his shoulder with a smile and looked towards the mirror. "Open them for me?" she said in a calm, motherly like voice, staring at him through the mirror and wondering if he would actually do it.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 am
His blood went cold, he spoke calmly this was strange though the fear was in his voice."I..won't go to an orphanage, I am better off on that corner..they'll come for me again.." He said those words, his body was shaking. He was speaking of the people who did this to him, he'd ended up with them time and time again. Because of orphanages. He lost his faith in them, he didn't want to and would do what ever he had to run from those places. Even dying on the corner was better then life with those people, he shook for a moment. Before he lost track of it, turning his ear towards the female now as she pulled him infront of the mirror. "Uh..I don't...know.." He'd never really tried it to be honest, but she was the one asking for it. He opened them, they were one of the most beautiful dark brown eyes a person could come across. They stared at the image of the girl in the mirror now, he'd never come across someone like her before. His eyes were soft and gentle, something most children had. But his were even softer then that, as though they understood the burdens of people. She would be a fine mother, he wondered. Could he..ask her to let him stay with her, would she even let him. No he was scum, why would she let something like him stay here.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 am
Keianna did not reply to his statement about the orphanage. She had a habit of ignoring things she really did not want to answer or did not have an answer for. Now that they were looking in the mirror and she was able to convince him to open his eyes, she watching him curiously. Once he looked to her, she had a soft smile come onto her face. "You know... You've got beautiful eyes. It's something you don't see very often. It's probably because you don't use them very often. They aren't damaged or corrupted by the evil and ugly sights of this world..." Keianna didn't even notice what she did next, but she set her hand on the side of the boys head and turned in to kiss his cheek. She really was just doing her best to make him feel at home. She didn't like how scared he seemed to be, although that was likely not going to change any time soon. "Now... I've got your clothes ready. They might be a little big, but we'll see. They'll be better than those clothes you had before..." she told him with a smile as she held up a child-sized t-shirt and shorts. She helped in into his clothes after making sure he closed his eyes again so he would not burn her. "There... You ready to see your new room?"
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 am
That was the first time someone had done something like that, his cheeks flushed with color. That was the first time, the boy was shy and couldn't help but smile at it. He blinked at the phrase his room, he'd never had anything before. The clothes on his back weren't even his, he blinked a couple times in the mirror confused by the words. They fit and once in them, if one didn't know better while his eyes were still open it was a female child. He closed the eyes and nodded a bit, he was a tad unsure why they were giving him a room. He wasn't the type to question a kindness when he got it, but that was odd. He wasn't anything more then just a hobo on the street, his mind made images of kids all over this so called room. But it was his nerves just making him worry. He couldn't really answer that question about the room, so he gave a nod now. He grabbed the book, it wasn't really something he left without. It's pictures meant alot to him, he put so much time and effort into them. He'd lived a long time drawing those and enjoyed peaceful hours at that.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 am
Seeing him nod, Keianna picked the boy up off the counter and carried him out of the bathroom door. "All right... before we go and get you something to eat..." she told him as she walked down the hallway. She stopped at one door and opened it up. "This is my room okay? So if you need anything, you now know where you will be able to find me most of the time." she said with a smile, "Sometimes people get lost in this house, so if you are ever wondering which one is mine, look at this." She pointed up to a sign on the door that said 'Keianna'. She realized then that she had never told him her name. "Oh yeah... My name is Keianna Tanaka, okay? Just call me Keianna or Kei." she said as she began walking down the hallway. All they did was turn a single corner and there was his room. It too had a sign on it, but it only said 'guest'. After all, no one was expecting her to bring home a child and actually let him stay for the night. She opened the door and walked him inside.

The room wasn't small at all. It was actually rather large. It had a Queen sized bed and two pillows on it. She walked over and set him down on the bed. Once she did, she opened a side table drawer. "You can put your book in here and no one will ever touch it, okay?" she said to him with a smile, "So put it away so it won't get lost and we'll go eat, okay?" She wasn't sure whether he we was going to do as she told him to, but either way, she walked towards the door and waited for him to follow. She carried him before, but now that he had his own room in this house, he was going to be following certain rules. It was only a matter of time before this boy became strong again.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 am
His eyes opened for a moment to examine the objects she pointed out, being extremely careful about her location. He made sure she wasn't in front of him before looking, this next part was a sad thing for him to say." Kei..I don't know how to read..really....But I'll remember it's here." He nodded and looked around the room with his eyes, it was amazing he was just in total shock. He'd never seen a bed before, he touched it softly almost as though seeing if it would bite him. He showed a moment of child like joy, getting on it softly and giggling aloud, it was so soft. He put the book exactly where he was told, before closing those eyes. And heading in the direction he came from, finding her carefully. Food was something his stomach needed badly, it was still growling. He was nervous about eating with her, why was she working so hard to make it sound like he'd be staying here. Kei was being very nice to him, but he couldn't understand why. One would call her actions almost motherly, he didn't understand. He'd never seen a mother though so he couldn't really figure out what her actions were, maybe she just wanted him for his art work. But maybe she did honestly care and want to help him.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 am
As the two walked into the kitchen, Keianna stepped off to the side to allow him to walk in first. She noticed that he would look anywhere but at her. It really actually made her more curious about his ability. She had always taken pride in her own, so she wanted to see his in action. Of course, with how frightened he was of it, that was going to be practically impossible. She wasn't going to put him through something like that either. Once she entered the kitchen, she saw that her mother was gone and the food was already set up. "Mom..." she smiled happily, knowing that her mother got it ready for them. She swooped Yuri up from the floor and set him gently down on one of the chairs. "Here... Now, you and I are going to eat, but I want you to eat slowly okay? I have a feeling you haven't had a good meal in a while and I don't want you getting sick." she said as she sat down on the chair next to him. She handed him a napkin and a spoon and then she herself began to eat, taking her first bite. What they were eating was really a good stew. There was very tender meat so it was easy to chew. There were carrots, celery, and potatoes as well, all of them soft and well cooked. It really was a perfect meal to get nutrients into the boys body. She just hoped that he liked it and wasn't a very picky eater. She knew at times that even she was picky when it came to her food, so she wondered if he was.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 pm
He walked with her, taking in the sounds of the kitchen where he was again. This place was making him a bit more relaxed. Food, something cooked for a change he'd not had that in so long he forgot what the smell was. His stomach growled loudly, almost excited at the food. He took the bite, trying to eat slowly. Because she was right, if he did just bring down every bit of food. He would end up choking and having hard time eating. He took bite after to bite, eating it like the last meal he would get. His throat was sore eating, it had been a while since a warm meal had gone done it's length. His eyes remained tightly shut, he under went a process of finding the food. Bumping it and measuring a couple things, the boy basically trained himself as a blind child. He could taste such wonderful food, it was such a long time since he had anything like it. He finished it pry far before the other girl, he hadn't eaten so fast to get sick. But he'd eaten fast enough to beat her to the end of the food. He sat calmly and quietly, not wanting to make a sound. "T-thank you for....the meal."

This was both for her mother and her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 pm
This boy had definitely beat her when it comes to finishing the meal. Keianna couldn't help but watch him. After taking a few bites, she sat straight up and kept an eye on the boy. She didn't even see her Mother and the Head of the Family sneak over to the kitchen entrance to watch as well. "I've never seen her so interested in someone..." her mother said quietly to the Head of the Family. "Haha, Let's just be glad it's not a boy of her age. We'd have to give him a kick in the ass." the Head of the Family replied just as softly. They giggled quietly and then walked off. Keianna still had not noticed them, but before they left was when Yuri thanked them. Keianna's mother just smiled and continued walking away. "You're welcome..." Keianna said as she picked up a napkin and wiped his face, "We're gonna keep you clean this time." She told him as she pulled the bowl away and then pushed hers back as well. Setting the napkin down, she stood up and faced him. "Come on." she said as she helped him down from the chair, "It's time for bed. Let's go." She did not carry him like she had before. Instead, she set him back down to his feet and made it where he had to follow her. She lead him back to his room. "Go ahead and get to sleep. Wake up when ever you wish. You won't have to get up at normal time until you're used to this place."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum