Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Dust In The Wind [Closed] Empty Dust In The Wind [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 am
A field sitting out in the Rukon District, with a beautiful wheat field that seemed to go on for miles. Rivers running along the area, a pink woman's kimono could be seen clearly in the light of the day. A sakkat hat over the figures face, he seemed to be sleeping in this lovely spot. The wheat grass going for miles was down in his single area. Were he laid, both Zanpakutō's resting on his right side. He was enjoying the peaceful day, watching those clouds in the skies. Retirement was great, Kami-chan had woken up to him he hoped. She seemed to be depressed and that a bit concerning, his kids were sure troubling. They needed help from the old generation still, well it was ok to step in and help now and then. But he wondered what Yama-jii would do in this situation, sure he and Jyuushiro were the only real students of Yama-jii left. But Jyuushiro, moved on to Zero Division. Was he given similar chances, yes but it wasn't really his thing to move on. A blade of grass hung in his lips, he chewed on it relaxing under the lovely sun.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust In The Wind [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Dust In The Wind [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Dust In The Wind [Closed] Empty Re: Dust In The Wind [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 am
"Shit, shit, shit!!!" she screamed in her mind as she ran through the thick forest within the Rukongai. A wound in her side, not deep, but enough to cause her pain. She continued to run. Sweat dropping rapidly down the side of her face, her Zanpakutō in her right hand as he left covered the open wound. Why did she come out here alone!? Oh yeah.. She remembered. She had received this request and couldn't find her Captain or Lieutenant anywhere! She figured they were both avoiding her because she constantly bugged them about paperwork, but this was ridiculous! She gave up and came alone. Bad idea. Now she was running for her life through the forest, as fast as she could, and she was hurt. This day needed to get better fast. Boom! Crash! Snap! A large hollow was charging through the trees at her, not caring about what it was tearing down. It's mission: Kill the Shinigami that attacked it. It was becoming harder for her to get away. She felt like she was tearing the wound in her side with each step she took. It was a large cut, caused by the blade like appendages this hollow had. She wasn't fast enough to dodge, and now look where she was...

"DAMN IT" she screamed in her mind again as she hopped over an raised tree root and continued through the forest. "FINALLY!" she screamed as she saw light coming through the trees. She was almost to the edge of the forest. Almost there.... Almost... there.... FINALLY she ran out of the forest and in an open area. She created some distance between her and the hollow, thank god! But that didn't help because she tripped over something that she was not expecting to be there. Falling flat on her face, she quickly sat up to look at a man wearing a woman's kimono over his shoulders and laying there as if he didn't have a care in the world. She was about to say something, but the hollow came bursting through the treed, howling loudly at her as it swung it's large blade-like appendage at her, attempting to kill her.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 am
Shunsui's frame sat up now, as he did he spoke. "My my, such a state of things." A smile was on the male's lip, he picked up his swords putting them between the sash on his belt as he looked at the hollow. He wasn't one for such things, but this enemy seemed entirely too weak to really bother with. He did draw his sword, but only when he closed the distance between the creature and himself, Shunsui was fast. Most Captains these days would pry have trouble comparing to the older Captain's strength, he smiled a bit sheathing his katana. "Sorry, killing today wasn't on the plans..Later." . A line appeared on the creature's mask going down it's entire body. This wasn't quite what he expected, surprising that he was still killing such little things. He straightened his Woman's kimono on his shoulders, he'd moved without a loss of it or his sakkat. His gray eyes, came down to the female. My she was a lovely little flower, though a wounded one at that. They didn't seem serious to the extent she would die either.

"Well, that's taken care of...What's your name.."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust In The Wind [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Dust In The Wind [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 am
Kimiko had looked away and covered her eyes, expecting to be sliced up.... but it never happened. She opened her eyes and looked around, then placed her hands on her stomach, moving them around and smiling as she realized she was alive. "I'm alive!!" she jumped up to her feet, raising her arms in the air excitedly, but regretted it immediately. Pain shot through the large cut she had on her right side. "Ow, ow, ow..." she said as she lowered her arms slowly, looking to the man that had not only talked to her, but she realized he rescued her as well. She blinked a few times and smiled weakly to him. "H-Hi..." she said, wincing a bit in pain, "I'm Kimiko... Who are you? How'd you do that? You killed him before I could even look to see what happened! Why'd you save me? What's with the female clothing? You some kind of cross dresser?" It was obvious that her pain did not stop her from running her mouth rapidly. With how many questions she just threw at him, she wondered if he could even remember to answer them all. Annoyed at the pain, Kimiko sat back down on the floor and set her hand on it, trying to stop the bleeding and some how ease the pain. "So... annoying..." she mumbled under her breath, but still loud enough for him to hear her.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 am
Boy this girl was a pistol of sorts, he raised his hands smiling now. "Ah, I am Shunsui Kyoraku..Former Captain of Squad Eight, wouldn't let a beautiful flower like yourself get killed by something like that Kimi-chan." He said dusting himself off, he figured his name may of explained a couple things, least the rank would of. Boy she was a fast talker, he raised his hands and dusted himself off. She was hurt fairly badly, he could carry her back without a single problem. Truth be told getting her to a doctor would be simple as picking her up and vanishing. But he decided to wait and see what she said, chewing softly on his piece of wheat between his lips. That hollow wasn't anything, she was a Gotei 13 member. She should of been able to handle it, she was about as hopeless as his Little Nanao. Kind of cute in it's own ways, he was waiting now. She was a fiery little thing, it was time to see what else was going on.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 am
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!" she said after he was done speaking and giggled a bit at him. She shook her head and looked away. "YOU are Shunsui Kyoraku? YOU! YOU are supposed to be him? THE Shunsui... Kyoraku... You can't be serious! I highly doubt that I would find someone as powerful and admirable as former Captain Shunsui Kyoraku... just sitting laying here on the ground alone." She held her stomach a bit, fighting the urge to laugh at him. Wincing again as pain shot through her side, she looked around to figure out exactly where she was. Realizing that she really had no idea exactly where she was, she sighed and picked up her Zanpakutō, sheathing it within it's case on her left side, resting at her hip. Turning her attention back to this man, she gave him a slightly dirty look and decided to continue talking. "Oh... And thanks for the compliment..." she said, now talking calmly and referring to him calling her beautiful, "A girl doesn't get many of those these days... Especially from a stranger such as yourself. Yeah, and for saving me..." She sighed again, lowering her head in shame and irritation.
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 am
Shunsui laughed a bit, she didn't believe he was who he said he was. He wasn't so vain to prove it either, this was just fine with him either way. He should no signs of caring or changing his way of living over something as small as this. "Even, Yama-jii took breaks to hot springs, I just happen to prefer places peaceful and quiet, wasn't expecting Kimi-chan the hollow today." He said it calmly as he adjusted his swords to a more comfortable spot, she really didn't believe him that was a new one. Well it was what it was, nothing to cry about or be upset over. He got a laugh of how she made him sound, as though he was above being just a guy who enjoyed sake and women. He had laughed about what she said, crossing his arms over. Though not wearing the Captain's haori, his pink women's kimono as the one worn through all the battles and times he'd seen. He would ask what she was doing, but it wasn't his business and it could possibly mean more work, ya no thanks.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 am
"Yama-jii? Kimi-chan? How come you're calling me that...." she looked towards him with a raised eyebrow. She was definitely not used to being called 'chan' ever. She wasn't even sure if she liked it. "Look... I mean no offense by it, but I would really prefer it if you didn't call me that... Just Kimiko, please." she wasn't trying to be rude or upset him. He did just save her. It was just fairly odd for her to be addressed by anything but Kimiko. Watching him for a moment, she narrowed her eyes. "You remind me of someone...." she said towards him, but then shook her head, ignoring the thought. Sighing again, she turned away and just began walking. It's not like she knew where she was going, but she needed to get back. She kept her hand on her side, trying to keep the wound from ripping or bleeding anymore, but it wasn't really working. By this time, she had blood soaking the sash around her waist and making a few drops along the grass. "See ya later!" She smiled weakly back to him, waving goodbye as she continued to walk. "Damn it... I don't even know where I am fricking going!"
Anonymous

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 am
Shunsui sighed a bit. "Such trouble, may as well take her back." He walked over, smiling a bit as he picked the female up. The distance he covered in the amount of time he did was amazing, several people greeted him as Shunsui-san when they arrived at the nearest town. It had maps and such to help the female get back, not to mention it was safe. He'd done this in a matter of minutes, his shunpo was one of the fastest alive at the moment, though he didn't really see it himself. He'd carried her well not really any way truthfully just picked her up off the ground slightly with one arm and boom movement. He was taking her to a town, they had all greeted him as that. He released the female's waist now, bringing his hands up to cross them over his chest. Smiling as he always did before walking away. "Good luck Kimiko-chan." He used her full name, but tossed his own thing on it still. She wasn't in much position to stop him either, Shunsui walked away things weren't really his problem from here on.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 am
Kimiko's eyes widened as she blinked in confusion. "AHH! What are you doing?!" she looked to him as if he had practically gone insane, "You don't just randomly pick a lady up like that! It's rude! You ask! Or.. something.. I don't know! It's never happened to me before, but I'm pretty sure you don't just do it!" Yes, the distance he covered was amazing. It shocked her. She actually clung rather tightly to him until she was set down. Hearing the people around call him Shunsui, she froze. She watched him walk away from her and went to say something, but was still stuck. She blinked in shock. Suddenly an extremely deep blush came over her face and she ran forward, stopping in front of him. "W-Wait!!" she said, ignoring the pain in her side, "You really are Captain Kyoraku...?" In her mind, she had just committed some sort of crime. She called THE Shunsui Kyoraku a liar and laughed to his face. She was embarrassed and ashamed. "Why didn't you tell me you were telling the truth!? I-I wouldn't have been so rude! I am so sorry!" she sounded as if she were in a panic, not caring who around her was watching her practically begin to cry in shame.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum