Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Dust In The Wind [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dust In The Wind [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:00 pm
"My my, the youth today so reckless..Should of had herself looked at, well might as well take her to see Unohana-chan." He picked the girl's body up now, Shunsui smiled as he nodded towards the table. He'd left a bit of money for the girls order and his own. "You are such trouble my little flower, guess your blooming beauty will have to wait till after your healed..We'll finish our little date later." Shunsui vanished traveling a great distance within several minutes, he'd arrived to one location. Then another, bringing the female to the Gotei 13 within seconds, he seemed to be busy these days rescuing girls. It was an amazing amount of distance covered within each Shunpo, he trained it long and hard to cover the grounds he did. Yama-jii would pry be giving him some lecture about the girl's injury, he was aware of it. But she seemed to not be as bad as he thought. Unohana-chan would pry lecture him if she found out about it. So he decided to not bring all the details up at once.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust In The Wind [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Dust In The Wind [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm
Thread Closed
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust In The Wind [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Dust In The Wind [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Dust In The Wind [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum