Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 am

The Doctor merely blinked as he stared at his computer screen. He had no idea what to think. There was a hole in his memory. He had them going into the store, check. He had Amelia destroying a girl into a wall, check. He had Amelia stripping ten times in a changing room, check. He had her getting a dress she liked, check. He had them walking out, check.

But he didn't have them coming back home, empty box. He had awoken in his computer chair, staring at his screen for the longest time. However, after some time he finally got out of it, knowing he had made at least one claim to Amelia. That he would teach her about the snake skin. Such it was that he went into her room, grabbing onto a single pair of needles from the workbench where he had created his own and Amelia's current clothing, before he began to march towards her room. He opened the door slowly, looking inside. "Lady A, it is time for you to learn some things and for me to run some observational tests while you do so." He told her, as he threw the needles down on the couch, where the snake skin she had been given was currently resting.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:40 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia had not been called out yet, so ever since last night she had been sleeping in her bed, curled up in a blanket rather comfortably. She liked the dress so much that she took it off and put it off to the side while she slept. As the Doc stepped into the room, Amelia's eyes shot open and she sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She shook her head awake and looked towards him. As he explained to her about the skin, she smiled and hopped out of bed. She walked over to her clothes, got dressed, and couldn't help but look excitedly in the mirror. She really did like it. She even remembered to put the ribbon in her hair, the stockings on her legs, and the heels on her feet. She really loved the way this looked on her. She looked to the Doc and to Hebi, giving them both a determined nod before walking over to the couch. "Let's start really soon! I can't wait to be able to wear it and have it be like the cloak you made me. It will make it even more special than it already is!" she said to him in an exciting tone. Once she was done with talking, she felt something in the pit of her stomach sort of warm up. She wasn't hungry, she wasn't hurt, so what was it? It was a strange feeling, similar to the one she felt the night before in Paris. She felt her cheeks warm up as well, not knowing they had become a deep red. She had blushed before, but never felt her face become warm in the process. "Am I... getting sick?" she asked herself, but then ignored it, looking back to Doc.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

The Doctor watched as she slowly rose from her blanket cocoon; he thought it was almost interesting how she was kind of like a bug in that moment. However, he quickly shook his head, refocusing his attention to her as she changed clothes. Inside of him, Yin tried to cover his eyes. He kind of failed, though, as a single drop of blood began going down the Doctor's nose in real life, as he failed to notice it.

He didn't notice the red on her face, instead merely holding the snake skin with one hand and taking the sleeve of her cloak with the other. His eyes narrowed at it, as he laid the snake skin over it, holding it with his right hand still. He grabbed the needles with his left hand, as he held them above the sleeve and snake skin, holding it over and moving it up and down as if planning to stab it.

Which he then did. The snake skin had a particular reaction, as it spiraled up around the needle and condensed. It then proceeded to go down into the dress, as for just a moment it seemed to be covered in scales, half of it anyway, before it then faded, the dress returning to normal once more. "See. Simple. Now the difficult part... You must shed your skin." He said, releasing her sleeve and brushing her hand as he looked back up at Amelia in her golden eyes, taking a subconscious draw from his gold supply in his comfortable normal cloak.

"You must slip out of your skin. You must make it feel as if it does not belong on you; that it is filthy and dirty. That you must be rid of it; it is holding back your growth. Yes, you will leave your clothing on the shed skin unless you take it off first, which I would recommend doing." He said, explaining the sensation of shedding ones skin; and the nosebleed was still not taken note of, as inwardly Yin pounded himself in the face at his frustration.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Now that she was dressed and walked over to him, she saw the blood dripping down from his nose and blinked a few times. She raised her hand and wiped it from his face. "Are you okay?" she asked him worriedly, "What does this mean? Are you getting sick?" She held her hand out to show him the blood and once he sat it, she would walk over to a wall and pull off a towel, washing her hands and then drying them. She stepped back over to the Doctor and smiled to him. Amelia watched him with curious eyes as he began to show her how to make the dress out of the skin. She was actually very unsure whether she would be able to match something like this. It confused her. In a way, she sort of preferred it if he just made her for her, although she felt selfish when she thought about that. As he asked her to shed her skin, she froze. She thought really hard on how she was going to do something like that. When he suggested that she take off her clothing, she did so, laying them across her bed.

"So... I have to think of it as filthy..." she said and sat down on the cold floor. She shivered once, but then ignored it, figuring her body would soon heat it up enough for comfort. She closed her eyes, began to think, concentrating really hard to removing a layer of skin. She sat there for a while, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and thought a little more about how she would do it. She was unable to come up with anything that would help. She did as the Doc asked her too, but it just wasn't working.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 pm

The Doctor nodded to her as she removed her clothes and got on the ground.He watched her focusing, and carefully watched her, sighing as she said she was unable to do it. He walked up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder as his energy shot like lightning through her body. He spread it all over he skin, only on the skins surface; she could feel how the markings were the cause as she suddenly felt a hotness giong through ehr body, followed by cold, creating a disorder of her homeostatis.

He intended this to give her an actual reason to shed her skin, making it a top priority for her. If she failed to stop it, it would make her feel worse and worse and worse. "One other thing. You must slide out of your skin; as such it would help to lay on your stomach, I believe. When you are able to shed it you will feel it; the discomfort will be gone, and you will be able to slide out. It will be one of the best feeling sensations you have ever felt; liberating and joyous. Just remember to not tear the skin; you will need it for your clothes making."

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia watched him come over to her, wondering what he was going to do. As he set his hands on her shoulders, she looked up to him with a curious look in her eyes. She wasn't expecting what happened next. Although it was only on the surface, she felt his energy rush through her at an alarming speed. When this happened, her hands shot up and grabbed tightly onto his cloak, causing her to take a fast and deep breath in and arch her back towards him, like she was gasping desperately for air. Feeling the heat, she felt this urge to pull herself into the Doctor, and did so, as a way of calming herself down, but then a wave of cold washed over her, making her pull her body into a tight fetal position. With this sudden burst of his energy through her body, she felt herself lose her breath and her body react in strange ways she was unsure of the reasoning. She was out of breath, trying to catch it when she felt it begin to get worse and worse and listened to his next suggestion. "Sli-de.. out.. of my.. skin..." she said through breaths as another wave of hot and cold rushed over her. Once again, she gasped, sweat beginning to drop down the sides of her face.

Amelia really was trying. She was desperately trying to do what he wished, but it was just not happening. "Stop!" she said rather loudly, raising her voice at him in a desperate tone, and trying to get him to let go of her. She pulled away, unable to handle it. Usually she'd just continue, but this feeling was strange, uncomfortable. It wasn't even pain. She didn't know what it was. Pain she could handle. This she could not. "Stop... stop.. stop..." she begged, still trying to pull away from him as she began to sweat more and her breathing became erratic. Her body suddenly spasmed out and it felt like her throat had closed, not allowing her to breath. She pulled back away from him again, throwing her head back, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she attempting to breathe in, but could not.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm

He felt her arms quickly gripping onto his cloak, as he blinked at the Amelia sitting on the ground. He blinked at her, as her body curved against his. Yin couldn't take it in his mind as the Doctor's nose sprayed a small foutain of blood, dripping rigght off of his face and onto the floor. He wondered why she pulled herself towards him, not entirely sure why she was doing. She repeatedly gasped, the noises sending a deep flush of red across the Doctor's face as he held onto her shoulders and she gripped onto his cloak. He wasn't even aware of it, but it's what was going on. He didn't move as she pressed into him, merely standing still and watching her, observing her actions.

He blinked at her as she told him to stop. His eyes narrowed slightly, as his eyes began to turn into small slits. In addition, his mind factored everything all at once that they possibly could. He digested all the information, triggering his insanely powerful brain as at last the solution came to him. He did not let go of her even as the eyes went into the back of her head, the hots and colds becoming more intense as he activated his wind element, causing it to brush harshly against her skin on all sides as it began to dry up and become very pale and papery. However, it was still together, not peeling as the doctor watched, a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach as Hebi slid in front of him and between Amelia's hands, blinking at her as she gripped onto the Doctor's cloak.

”Try now... one more time.” He said, a slight break in his voice, for reasons he didn't fully understand...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

"Stop... stop!" she begged him, but he only continued. She had not noticed the blood falling from his nose this time. She was to busy trying to control the stability of her own body... and failing miserably at it. She couldn't breathe, she wasn't able to take in any air. She could feel him activate his wind element, having it move harshly along her skin. It hurt a bit, but not as much as the energy shooting through her. She could no longer speak. Her skin felt so dry, the moisture was gone. She was told to try it again. She closed her eyes and tried, ignoring the fact that she couldn't breathe and was still feeling such strange things move through her. Suddenly, she vanished, leaving nothing but an outer layer of skin with Hebi. She appeared about teen feet away, standing. She stared at him for a moment. Her throat loosened up. His energy had tightened her muscles enough to prevent her throat from working correctly, similar to that first time. A small smile formed on her face as she saw that she had done what he asked. Her skin was no longer dry, the moisture had returned and she felt so much better.

"I did it." she said in a soft sweet voice. She was very happy and felt accomplished. She had done what he had asked, but at what price? Amelia's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her knees buckled. Her body went limp and felt weak, collapsing to the floor. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:00 pm

He smiled as she closed her eyes, satisfied that she was able to work through how it felt as she focused on shedding her skin. At last, he could feel her stability going completely away as she vanished, the Doctor loosing his grip as the skin he was gripping became without substance beneath it. He turned his head, putting down the outer layer of shed skin as he turned around to Amelia, whose body looked even younger than before, and yet slightly more mature as well than before her shedding.

He walked up to her, having remembered the last time he acted in such a way towards her. He could see that she felt better, and inwardly Yin sighed in relief. He nodded as she said she did it, as he outstretched his hands, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head and her limp body into his arms, as he looked at her.

Instantly, Hebi appeared next to the panting Amelia. It widened its mouth, before biting down on where the snake fang mark was on Amelia's neck. From the fang and directly into Amelia's bloodstream shot a special kind of accerlant; created of the Doctor's energy. It was a two fold medicine; it would provide the shot of adrenaline that she would need to regain her consciousness quickly, as well as a special concoction of his own that went through her body, awakening the snake like part of her past what she normally was, as he watched her hair turn to black, as this was most definitely not something that she would do normally, having the energy of the Doctor putting her snake's influence high above her normal, as the Doctor held Amelia, looking at her eyelids, awaiting to see the hues of her eyes...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

As she was injected with an adrenaline like substance, her eyes shot open. They stared up at the ceiling for a moment, blinking once or twice. Slowly, she turned her head towards Hebi, her eyes now slit like a snake and her hair having turned completely black. She said nothing, but pushed herself to her feet and looked around the lab. It was like she was taking in her surroundings. Never before had she been pushed into her full Snakehearted personality, but now she was. She looked to the Doctor and stared at him. Stepping closer, she tilted her head to the side and watched his every move. This time it was like she was the one studying him. She noticed the blood on the floor and then looked back up to his nose, noticing it came from there. She raised her hand, wiped the blood from his nose, and flicked her finger. The blood shot towards the sink, landing in it perfectly. She looked down to the bloody mess on the floor and did the same thing, causing it to also fly into the sink. "You're making a mess." she told him, staring blankly at him, "Stop it." Amelia's voice was way more serious than she usually spoke, but that was to be expected with her second personality taking over. She looked down to herself, realizing she was still naked and raised an eyebrow. She stretched her tail over to her clothes, picked them up, and brought them back to her just so she could get dressed. Once she was fully clothed, she began walking around the lab as if she were trying to remember her surroundings.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum