Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Empty Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am

AOKO AOZAKI

"Shit, shit, shiiiiiiiit!"

Aoko was late for a class. It didn't help that it was the only "review day" for the class. It also didn't help that she was half an hour late for this class. Homeroom did not meet that day because of Kariya-sensei's illness. Aoko always wondered what he had. He'd tell her either a really strange disease or would laugh it off. His answers were never consistent. She'd ask the head of Karakura Hospital, but he'd just say it was Lupus.

Aoko did not wear the normal uniform. Well, she did not wear the summer uniform. Aoko did not like the design of it, specifically the vest. So, she ordered extra sets of the winter uniform. Being a third-year, she was able to get away with it. However, being a third-year did not mean that Aoko was excused from classes. Not only was she expressing her displeasure to where anyone could hear it, but she was internalizing the majority of it. Aoko Aozaki was the younger sister of one of the teachers, which would normally meant she'd be a bit of a special person in the eyes of the school.

However, Aoko and Touko hated each other. Aoko was the perfect example of "making the most of what you have," whereas Touko was just all-around good. Her efficiency is comparable to "a car that can run one thousand kilometers on a single liter of gasoline." Due to this, she is extremely destructive, despite her naturally low capabilities, earning her titles like "Magic Gunner Miss Blue" and "Human Missile Launcher." Of course, Aoko hated being called those by just everyone. She'd actually punch anyone who thought of calling her either of those if she didn't give them permission

Aoko rushed the stairs. Not rushed up them, she rushed them to the point to where she couldn't tell whether she was going up or down. The class she was late for was on the third floor of the school. She had to make it. She had to get there before the halfway mark passed. If she didn't, she'd be counted absent. With that absence, she would drop a letter grade at the end of the semester. She could not be la-

DAMMIT.

Out of the corner of her eye as she rounded onto the landing between the second and third floor, a black and white blob rounded the corner. It startled Aoko to the point to where she ran into the wall instead of turning. She caught herself before she ran face-first, but this was an insult. As quickly as she was running up the stairs, Aoko spun around. She. Was. Pissed.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRON-"

Aoko stopped herself. She realized who this was in front of her. She couldn't place her name, but she did know something about this blob. Well, this blob wasn't a monster from a 1950s movie. No, it was a girl about the same height as Aoko. Aoko took a breath and started to smile a bit awkwardly. She hoped that she didn't hurt the girl.

"Hey, sorry for yelling at you. I'm just a bit late for a class, and I've got a cla-"

Aoko just remembered. It was Saturday. It wasn't Friday. She hadn't missed the class. It was yesterday. Aoko's left eye twitched a bit. She had rushed so much that she had forgotten about the day. She sighed a bit

"Well, I look a bit stupid now, huh? My class was yesterday, not today. Anyways, your in my homeroom. You're absent a good bit, right? Sorry I'm a bit bad with names, but I'm Aozaki Aoko, but I don't like being called by my last name so you can just call me Aoko."

END POST

Tsubine's Character List
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm
Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] 238nrd

Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*

Being late for class, huh? To be honest, this was a concept that young Hanako Ikezawa was not all that familiar with. Of course, this was not because she was some honors student who had never missed a day of school, but instead because, well... she hardly ever attended any of her classes. Granted, this wasn't because she was some sort of delinquent, and wasn't even because she disliked learning itself, but simply because... other people scared the living daylights out of her. Yes, it was common knowledge, at least to those who knew of her, that Hanako was pretty much the most easily frightened girl in the entire school. Heck, even when it came to "skipping" classes, it was hard to even say that she was doing it intentionally; she did technically show up to all of her classes, she simply ran away from them in terror every time another student came into the room. And, of course, coming back to the class later was out of the question for this girl; seeing as she already feared being mocked by people due to her physical scars she wouldn't be able to handle everyone talking about her being late right in front of her face. To be honest, with how often she avoided going to class or any contact with other people, it was a surprise that Hanako had even made it to her third year. Then again, maybe Kariya-sensei took pity on the girl, seeing as how they both had something dangerous inside that was slowly eating away at their bodies.

So, today, just as most every day, Hanako was currently in the process of running away from her class, her eyes tearing up as she did so. Of course, being distraught, Hanako was not simply running normally, but instead had both of her hands up against her face; covering her eyes as she had begun to cry very softly. As such, she was pretty much running blind through the hallway. Heck, the only reason she hadn't run into anything yet was because she had so much practice running away from her classrooms and because it was already about thirty minutes into class. However, the one thing Hanako hadn't planned for was that somebody else would have been in the hallway as she was running. Well, maybe not the only thing, as she didn't really have any of what she was doing planned out, but it was the one thing different than the usual. Either way, as soon as she reached the top of the stairwell, Hanako was startled by the sound of loud footsteps and somebody yelling. Actually, startled was an understatement; Hanako was completely terrified as she heard someone yelling loud and angrily at her. Without even thinking, the young girl let out a squeak as her body shot instinctively to the ground, knees pressed up against her chest with one arm wrapped around them and the other hiding her face. Needless to say, her sobbing had increased, and she was crying quite audibly by now.

However, after a few seconds of crying in the fetal position, Hanako realized that the person she had almost ran into was no longer yelling at her. As her sobbing died down, Hanako dared to venture a look at just who it was she had nearly collided with, and was surprise to see that it was someone she recognized. Well, only vaguely recognized, as the only times she had ever really seen this girl was the few times that she actually did come to class. While Hanako did not stand up, her position slowly began to relax, and instead of trying to hide her whole face, she only moved her right hand up to cover the scars on the right side of her face. While her goal with that was to try and hide her scars from the outside world, it wasn't actually that effective, as instead, the scarring that covered almost her entire right hand was now visible. Of course, while the scarring did cover almost all of the right side of her body, the rest of it was hidden almost completely beneath her clothing, as she opted to always wear the long sleeve variant of their school uniform, as well as black pantyhose beneath her skirt.

While the urge to run away in fear still filled her, Hanako found that she was unable to run away when faced directly with this other girl one on one. Instead, she simply sat there, still holding her knees to her chest and hiding the right side of her face. Of course, as the other girl began to speak again, it helped that her tone was vastly calmer than it had been a few seconds ago, allowing Hanako to... well, not relax necessarily, but to become slightly less terrified. As the other girl spoke her name, Hanako remembered vaguely hearing that name being called one day in their homeroom class, so at the very least, she could be assured that she wasn't a complete stranger. Still, that fact did little to calm the fear inside of her that this Aoko would soon begin to make fun of her for the grotesque scars that covered the right side of her body, or simply just begin to laugh at her. Well, at the very least, Aoko had told Hanako her name, and seeing as she wasn't making fun of her just yet, she could at least do the same. "....I-I-I... m-my name is, um... I-Ikezawa Hanako... A-Aoko-san..." she replied, stuttering so much she was stumbling over almost every other word. While her extremely nervous speech pattern really didn't help her to not get made fun of any, she was simply too scared to speak any other way.

Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm

AOKO AOZAKI

Aoko tensed up when she saw the girl in the fetal position. She had hoped that the girl wasn't hurt. Hell, it was a good thing that Aoko didn't push her down the stairs accidentally. She then heard it. Small sobs. Aoko was very worried now. In her mind, she knew she had hurt the girl. And so, the "senpai" part of Aoko's personality came out.

Leaning towards the girl, Aoko smiled at her. She was genuinely worried about her. Aoko noticed one thing about this girl first. No, it wasn't her scars. It took Aoko to see them, but... Aoko didn't pay attention to them. She could see that the girl was crying, and that's what caught her eye.

"You don't have to add an honorific like that to my name, it makes me feel more important than you, Ikezawa-chan. Sorry for yelling at you, though. I didn't realize who it was."

Aoko watched still as the girl in front of her was like a scared animal. However, Hanako wouldn't attack when cornered. Rather, she'd just scream for help from what Aoko has heard. However, Aoko didn't know whether to help Hanako up or not. She didn't know if she'd accept it or not... and so, Aoko did something unlike her. She crouched down first, but then planted herself onto the ground beside Hanako.

With nothing better to do, why not try to help this frail little girl with being more of a social person? Aoko's mind was pretty simple right now. With a proud nod, Aoko turned to Hanako. She was almost a different person right now, which came from her big sister complex. But Aoko was still a bit annoyed. Not at Hanako, no. Aoko was pissed at herself. It wasn't common that Aoko forgot the days, but well... it was very stressful right now. Not only was her sister breathing down her neck with being herself, but she didn't have much of a homeroom anymore. Kariya-sensei was absent almost as much as the girl beside Aoko, but he was a teacher. He couldn't "make up" days.

Aoko's mind wandered for a bit. She wondered why Kariya-sensei was still a teacher. She also wondered more about what was wrong with him, since he looked like he couldn't see much out of one eye. And then she glanced over at Hanako. Like any person, she looked at Hanako's scarred face. It's sad. Someone that young, someone that beautiful, scarred and because of being scarred, she was shunned by the community. However, Aoko didn't want Hanako to feel like everyone would be shunning her. Yes, her scars would cause her hardships, but Aoko wanted to proved that not all people were going to prod at her scars in the form of jokes. And so, Aoko just decided to ask something general about the situation right now.

"So, Ikezawa-chan. Normal classes have been over for about an hour. Mind if I ask why you're here?"

END POST

Tsubine's Character List
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Saturday, not Friday [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Remaining curled up on the floor, Hanako did not know quite how to react to this Aoko girl. While Aoko had been very scary initially when she yelled at her, now that she was using a much softer tone Hanako found that she was able to calm herself down a bit; not having noticed just how fast her heart had been beating. Well, she had been aware of it while running, but every time Hanako was forced to interact with another human being, she always found that her heart began to beat much faster, and if it lasted too long, she even began to feel light headed. Still, thanks to Aoko's quick change from scary girl yelling to slightly less scary girl being comforting, there was no real risk of this happening at the time being. Of course, she still tensed up as Aoko crouched down next to her, but as she only sat down next to her, Hanako soon relaxed herself again. "...uh, um... i-it's ok, I-I was, um... n-not looking w-where I was going..." she replied to Aoko's first comment, albeit only after waiting for a few seconds. Of course, because she had been crying earlier, her voice was still a little shaky, though that was a normal thing for her, and her eyes were still red and stained with tears.

As the seconds passed with Aoko sitting next to her, Hanako was growing slightly uncomfortable, but not necessarily because of anything the other girl was doing. Simply put, because of what she had gone through in life, Hanako had no real clue as to how to interact with others. Heck, the only person she had actually had any real interactions with in the past few years had been a boy she met only recently; Yuusuke Onodera. Luckily, Aoko had at least approached her in a similar way that Yuusuke had, sans the initial yelling, so at the very least, Hanako was not thinking of running away. Still, until she actually knew more about Aoko, and actually got accustomed to being around her, Hanako would not feel "comfortable" around her. Of course, having been occupied by such thoughts, Hanako was slightly startled when Aoko spoke again, jumping slightly, but not making any other noises.

Blushing slightly at having been so startled by nothing, Hanako had to look away from Aoko for a few seconds, before slowly bringing her gaze back to the girl beside her. "I-I, um... w-well, I-I had been a-absent for a few days... uh, um, a-and Yuusuke had b-brought me to the, um... h-hospital yesterday" she managed to get out after a number of pauses. Needless to say, Hanako kept her right hand up to cover the right side of her face all the while. Of course, seeing as she had just ran away from her make-up classes, chances were that she would need to come in an extra day again. However, after saying this, Hanako fell silent again for a few moments. While she didn't really like having to talk to others, with just her and Aoko sitting there, the silence seemed almost more awkward than having to talk. So, trying to gather up as much courage as she could, Hanako once again turned her gaze over to Aoko, and opening her mouth began to speak. "...u-uh, um... d-did I, um... m-m-miss anything... y-yesterday...?" she just barely managed to ask, her voice getting even softer as she spoke until it had almost died away completely. While she had been able to answer Aoko's questions with what could be considered at least for her success, Hanako found it almost impossible to actually keep any conversation going by herself. Heck, even as she finished, a few new tears began to well up in her eyes, and quickly Hanako was once again hiding her face fully against her legs.

+Characters+
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 pm

AOKO AOZAKI

Aoko saw her jump a bit and blush. Honestly, Aoko almost wanted to just hug Hanako as tight as she could simply because of how adorable she was being. If it had been anyone else, Aoko would have. However, Aoko felt it'd just make Hanako cry again, and she did not want that. Aoko readjusted her back against the wall, making it more comfortable for her.

"Nothing to apologize for. I was the one running."

Aoko smiled as time passed. Aoko would not allow for Hanako to feel too uncomfortable. Or rather, Aoko wouldn't allow her to think she was a bad person. She didn't feel the time spent with Hanako was awkward. Actually, sitting in the silence was pretty relaxing. It let Aoko rest from the running. Hell, Aoko needed this short break just to catch her breath.

Then Hanako spoke again. Her voice was so... adorable. Aoko was having a hard time from just grabbing Hanako and pressing her into Aoko's own bosom. Aoko nodded as she explained what was going on. Yeah, Aoko had heard about why she had to be absent. She didn't want to know the story until Hanako was ready to talk to her about it. The brown-haired beauty didn't know much about the scarred girl beside her. Hell, Aoko didn't remember her name at first. She knew a bit about this Yuusuke fellow but not much. Hanako had asked about yesterday's classes. Aoko had to think. She didn't have many classes with Hanako, but homeroom was still important.

"Hmmmm. Matou-sensei was absent again, and Taiga-sensei from Two-B's Homeroom came in. There was something about getting a new school nurse after the one who was supposed to come had to quit again."

And so, Aoko thought more. She had to get Hanako to smile. A blue glow appeared around Aoko for a few seconds. She had an idea. She knew Hanako would probably turn her down, so it was time to be forceful. Aoko grabbed Hanako's left hand. She smiled as she stood up, pulling Hanako with her.

"Why don't we have lunch then? Since I scared you, it'll be my treat!"

END POST

Tsubine's Character List
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 pm

As the two girls continued to sit side by side, Hanako couldn't help but feel something... odd about Aoko. Well, not odd in anything that was out of the normal, but odd in that Hanako herself had no clue what it was. If she were to put it into words, it seemed as if Aoko was a cat ready to pounce, and Hanako was the feather it was playing with. Well, maybe that wasn't one hundred percent accurate, as Hanako didn't feel like it was a dangerous thing, as the pouncing cat was being nothing more than playful. Besides, at the very least... cats were incredibly cute, and even Hanako wouldn't stray away from a kitten. Either way, as Aoko began to inform her about what had gone on while she had been away, Hanako slowly began to feel a bit more comfortable; enough to where she was able to look back at the other girl and even move her legs a bit away from her chest. Sure, there was still a long way to go before one could even consider Hanako to actually be calm with the situation yet, but at the very least she was beginning to feel that she did not need to guard herself so much against Aoko.

After Aoko finished telling her about what she had missed, Hanako meekly nodded her head, showing that she had actually paid attention to her. To be honest, she hardly ever noticed when their homeroom teacher was absent from classes, but then again, that was probably due to the fact that Hanako had missed just as many if not more days than him. Either way, it actually felt kind of nice to have someone just tell her what she had missed while gone, instead of simply trying to find out why she had been gone. Heck, that was one (of the MANY) reasons why she was always so afraid of going to classes; that everyone would just keep asking her why she had been gone. Sure, they may not have been openly making fun of her for her scars, but it was still the same type of feeling; that she was different, lesser then all of them. While the intentions may have been better, to only pity the girl meant that they were still viewing her as less than themselves.

However, there really wasn't much time for Hanako to think about this or anything else for that matter, because soon after she had finished speaking, Aoko had grabbed her left hand and Hanako found herself back on her feet. While such a sudden action or even contact would have normally had Hanako running away in fear, Aoko had the advantage of having actually started a good dialogue before actually doing so; that, and she was physically stronger than Hanako. Of course, Hanako was still startled by this action, and once again let out a squeak as she did not know how to respond. Luckily, Aoko took care of that by telling Hanako her intentions. "I-I-I, uh... n-not somewhere t-too, um... crowded..." she replied, a small blush on her cheeks as she instinctively gripped Aoko's hand a little tighter since the girl had already grabbed it. While she still had the urge to try and run away, there was just something about the situation that made Hanako unable to actually try. Of course, even as she had been forced to stand, Hanako had still not once removed her right hand from covering the right side of her face.

+Characters+
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum