Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: After School: New Plans? [Private]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Well this was not something that Kynria was expecting. Zero went from explaining how he got his powers to creating what she first thought were clones of himself. Once they began talking to one another, she immediately realized that this was likely the spirit he was talking about. He began to introduce himself and Kynria smiled to him. "Hi. Nice to me-...." she was cut off when she watched Zero flick the hand away. She looked to the one she knew was the original and then stepped closer to him, sort of nervous. He didn't even trust this guy he summoned, so there was no way in hell she was going to. "You want him to explain his half of the story?" Kynria asked, glancing from Zero to... the other Zero a couple times before keeping her eyes on the original, "Is there something different? Since he was inside of you... Oh.. Or do you mean the story before that?" Kynria asked with an innocent tone. Her face became red in embarrassment again. She felt sort of stupid when asking these questions. To him they were likely obvious, so it felt silly to ask him about something that was obvious to him. "S-Sorry..." Kynria said as she rubbed the back of her head, "I don't mean to ask so many questions. I was just curious. I.. I think I'll just be quiet and let you talk..." Looking away, the young woman once again felt stupid and was sort of hoping that the man would hurry and return with whatever he was getting. She always felt awkward and out of place when she was with other people. She liked being out with friend, but she constantly felt like they wouldn't accept her, didn't like her, or thought she was stupid.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: After School: New Plans? [Private]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Photobucket

"Shall I start with the entire beginning or my creation?" He asked Zero showing a smile as if he had something to be happy about.

"Your creation will do well enough no need to get into details about before reguarding my abilities." Zero answered staying close by to Kynria.

"Alright then." Key responded.

Kynria was very focused around Key which made Zero glad insidebecause he was a being that appeared trustworthy, but he is only playing his game to get what he wants and backstab to be in a state of control when needed. If one were to fully believe Key and expect to rise with him then you are a fool as he will only use most close to him as a sheild or ladder for his rise to power. The other use for those close to him was to complete his research, which oddly was the path which Zero went down. Results and data that Key was looking for at the time are unknown and should remain the way because no one wanted to know what was going through the Arrancar's mind. Beside the matter, Kynria had asked good starting questions for Key to answer off of at the bat.

"Yes, his half or I supose you can him call it. After all, it is just a voice, not the entire being called Key." Zero explained to Kynria.

"So I will start off with my creation of course, It was quite a interesting time, a few years ago, maybe four I believe. Anyway Zero and my creator, the orginal Key were having conflict and to help mend the broken bonds, I was created and put into Zero." He started with.

"More like make me a mindless servant." Zero interupted.

"You always make things I say look so negative." He responded.

"That is because they are very negative!" he stated to Key.

"Very well back to the main point at hand, I was put into Zero and the relationship between them as mentor and student lasted a bit longer, my current host gained various abilities from my master from this ranges from his skin that can become harder than steel to the fact that he can cause vibrations at such a high rate that it reduces a object to ash. He can also use the signature ability of hollows and Arrancar called Cero, as well as have other abilities involving vibrations and sounds. One last specific ability he has can silence every person and thing in a mile distance, no even a peep can be heard by anyone even the person that makes the sound." The Voice continued to explain.

"As for after a bit of time, Zero' friend help him...." He tried to continue but he seemed as if Zero blew him away.

Literally Zero made a blow of air from his mouth and the wind may of had some effect as Key literally faded away.

"He deosn't need to explain my past problems, he explained the basic part of my abilities on the other side through. So now you should be able to understand most of my situation, no one else knows it as well as you do now, Kynria." He told her.[i]

Before Zero could say anything else to her, the manager chimed in on the speakers nice and clear.

"Hey if you can Zero, I've got the stuff rounded up, just need you to come to the back and get it, your friend can come too." He told them.

Looking at the door that the manager had gone through and then back to Kynria befor proceeding to it.

[i] "Shall we both go in?" He would ask.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100After School: New Plans? [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Kynria could only stand there and listen, her eyes shifting back and forth between the two of them as they spoke. She understood now, what he meant by 'his side' of the story. Kynria turned to the other, and blinked a few times, awaiting his side of the story. She blinked a few times as he began explaining. "So he was created..." she thought to herself as she listened. Suddenly Zero interrupted with what seemed to be a small, slightly petty, insult. The Voice responded in his own manner and of course Zero responded once more. The way they were arguing honestly made Kynria smile enough to show part of her teeth. "Cute..." she thought, not daring to say something like that out loud. A small giggled left her throat as she turned her attention back to The Voice. She listened to the rest of his explanation and then tilted her head when something began to happen. He faded away. Blinking a few times, she looked up to Zero and stared at him. "This boy is kinda strange... but still... he's..." she thought to herself, stopping her thoughts with a sigh, unsure of what other thoughts she had at the moment. Right now, she was standing next to one of the more powerful people in the world and she herself was weak and useless, at least that is how she truly felt about her situation.

"I think... I am going to try to get to know him a bit better..." Kynria thought as another voice chimed in. She looked around Zero and towards the manager. Zero needed to go back and get something and apparently she was invited as well. Zero turned to her and asked if she would go in. She truly wasn't sure if she wanted to, but she would feel odd to turn him down. "Sure. I'll go back with you." she said and would follow him closely until they would get where they needed to go.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum