Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iced over Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Iced over Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Iced over Empty Iced over

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 am
Iced over Yosuga_no_sora_kasugano_sora255B125

Yuki-onna had been walking the streets nonstop for days possibly weeks hunting for a job. There was no shortage of work in Karakura but not everyone could see her. Yuki did find several potential employers that could see her...but most of them was
unwilling to hire a spiritual being and those who would consider it would always ask what type of spiritual being she is and when she said hollow... Some would run her out of the building others would get scared and yell at her or even throw things. Yuki had tried to endure it as mush as she could but all this had made her quite sad and hunger was building inside her so she thought it best to just go home for now.

She walked down Karakura streets and alleyways all the lights and people going by made a feeling of relief come over her and bringing back memories of the nightclub she had gone to with Len. That night was some thing Yuki was deeply fond of being one of funnest days she could remember.

Yuki got back to Lens small apartment she did not see any lights on so she was thinking Len must have gone to sleep. The door was left unlocked so getting in was easy. Once inside she seen nothing... nothing was in the apartment. Yuki walked lounge room floor the tv, couch, chair, and coffee table was gone... The same was for all the rooms of the apartment it was completely empty. Yuki sat in the corner of the Bed room half way lying against the wall. "I'm... all alone...” a tear would start to flow down her cheek and freezing. Yuki's reiryoku uncontrollably starts to flow out of her body and would quickly cover the entire room with a thick layer of ice.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iced over Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Iced over Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Iced over Empty thread done

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm
"How... how long has it been? The Day's the nights it all feels like an eternity. Waiting and waiting is all I can do but he's not coming back is he? I am all alone once again. I... am so hungry." It had ben months upon months since she had come to this room. Over 7 months of not moving from this spot. Over 7 months she waited for his return. With each passing day she questioned herself as her will slowly slipped away taking her sanity along with it. "Did I do something wrong? What could it be...? We was friends right? Maybe he really did not want me around anymore? Maybe he does not want me near his human friend? Yes that must be what happened. I am a hollow after all." Looking back on all the people she told what she was and their reaction when job searching she become sure if it. The ice would start to glow a light blue as the tears started to flow from her eyes. "Humans and hollow can't live to gather."

The ice went dark no longer giving off any light making nothing visible in the room. The sound of her crying was no more as all was silent in the room. Then in a cold voice one Phrase was said. "make snow fall a pawn the lands." Spikes of ice would then shoot through the building ripping it apart from the inside out possibly killing any residents of the apartment complex that were home at the time. This being daytime most adults would be at work and all kids in school. The ice would almost look like a tree growing from the mound of rubble she has just made. Snapping her fingers a garganta would open ten feet from where she was standing. With each step she took towards it a path of ice would form under her feet. Yuki would inter to the garganta letting it close behind her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum