Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Man's Grave
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Slayer

» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
Out to eat (open) EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
Out to eat (open) I_vote_lcapOut to eat (open) I_voting_barOut to eat (open) I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Out to eat (open) I_vote_lcapOut to eat (open) I_voting_barOut to eat (open) I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
darkfunnel
Henrex
Shizuo

Out to eat (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagay
Starter Member
Kagay

Out to eat (open) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Out to eat (open)   Out to eat (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Out to eat (open) See_ya_by_kagay-d4t19jh

Kage was walking the street of Karakura in his Demon form. Or wolf form as he liked to call it. He didn’t like being called a demon because the word was mostly used for those who are evil witch Kage simply was not. Sure he was bigger than most dogs and wolves and far more built but he was still more animal than anything. And not in a bad way. He was simply always just a good person in general, he was almost like a dog but...smarter. Kage paused on the sidewalk and sniffed the air, his pink nose tipped smelling for any food because he was starving. Most of the people…actually everyone knew who Kage was. Being known as the only none hostile demon inside of a dome and the one who was always walking around as a wolf kind of got him a reputation. But everyone seemed to like him, primarily the butcher because Kage normally stopped by to get some food and keep the guy company. Everyone else he recognized by their scents witch always lingered and stayed around. Plus he could feel the aura and power of others like he smelled scents.

Kage stood outside the butcher shops door scratching at it and whimpering. His tails were at his waist and he wanted to get inside. But…it was a pull door so he couldn’t just…get in. he could have just walked through the door using his ghost powers but he didn’t like doing it because it always freaked the man out and his costumers. So he simply stood there looking through the glass and people sitting down eating. His belly growled as he waited for someone to open to door or walk out. But suddenly the door opened and he Kage scrambled back a bit kind of startled at the sudden move. A growl erupted from his chest as he did so but when he looked up he saw the butcher. He was actually the chef and owner of the restaurant but Kage called him butcher because he gave him meat. Kage looked at him and his long hair than hung down to his shoulders covered by his chef’s hat. He smiled and came down and bear hugged Kage. “Ahh kage you came back eh? Well good for you, come in come in.” He said with an Italian accent that Kage was familiar with given the fact that was his native language. The butcher stepped aside and took a slight bow as he led Kage in. being the good demon wolf Kage was he bowed back and padded into the restaurant. As he did he everyone looked at him and smiled waving at him. He knew half the people there and they knew him. Kage barked and wagged his tail as he bounded for the back seat and hopped up in a chair. The Chef walked behind him and smiled. “I’ll get ya the norm, a big jucy steak the way ya like it. The chef said walking into the kitchen. Kage’s mouth was open as his touge hung from his mouth as he waited.

About 5 minutes the chef walked in with a white plate and a raw steak on it and put it on the table in front of him. Normally humans couldn’t consume the things Kage did. He could digest food humans couldn’t, so raw meat was Kage’s favorite thing to eat. The Butcher rubbed Kage’s chin and smiled. “enjoy.” He said as he bounded off into the other customers who had just walked in. Kage looked at the steak and licked his lips as he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mithos
God Of Fanfiction
Mithos

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out to eat (open) Left_bar_bleue10/100Out to eat (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Out to eat (open) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Out to eat (open)   Out to eat (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Repede was currently out for a patrol of the area around the dining section of the city. His tail wagging as he held his sheathed Zanpakutō inbetween his teethe by the reins attached to it. Several children had stopped to play with him due to his 'good puppy' reputation in Karakura today, but of course he would play with them. But now he was on patrol, white byakugan eye searching within two hundred meters as he trotted around the dining district of Karakura City. Most day he wouldn't find anything since Hanako usually took care of things before he got to them since they tended to happen near her pub. But today he had decided to stroll a bit off course and head into the down town area that was the city. He was just merely trotting around before he reattached his blade to the clamp on his colar, a pipe that was in the clamp dropping to the ground before he reattached the blade in its place. Repede shook the container on his tail to drop a match and some tobacco before taking the pipe into his mouth while scoping the tobacco into said pipe usinghis tail to push it in while holding the pipe at an angle. Repede then used his paw to scrap the match against the ground to light it thenheld the pipe to it. After a few puffs, the dog knight had started smoking his pipe with a content look on his face.

Resuming his trot as he passed a car that had slowed down to take a picture of the 'weird dog smoking a pipe,' his telescopic sight provided by his byagugan allowed him to search the entire area once more. But this time he found something. A Demon Wolf. Repede used his shunpo with all four legs as he always did to speed through the area while watching the demon. The dmeon merely was pawing at the door before the chef invited him in. Luckily Repede never forgot anything he saw so he could report to Hanako later if he so chose to do so. But for now he had arrived at the door, using his sight once more to find the wolf inside... eatin steak off a dish? Well that was weird, even to Repede. His mind set, he knocked on the door by popping it with his pipe which in turned loosened his tobacco a bit. He puffed it again and closed his byakugan eye to reveal his scarred eyelid right before the door opened. The owner and chef just looked at Repede then nodded as he trotted through the door. Repede had also knew this own for awhile, eventually Repede's owner Kanda Yuu had helped the man learn how to understand Repede. Repede drew his Zanpakutō after dropping his pipe into his water puch attached to his neck. Repede found the wolf, but the chef was now confused as he watched from the other room as Repede looked readfy to punce and was growling out something. "You there, demon. I suggest you leave ifyou are going to cause trouble, if you are not I apologize but I wish to know your reasons for being here." To anyone else in there world besides dogs and animals, this would sounds like barking, but to animals, this was speaking.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lehran
Kagay
Starter Member
Kagay

Out to eat (open) Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Out to eat (open)   Out to eat (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Kage finished his food within a few minutes. He wasn’t a messy eater by any means but he did enjoy food and savored it when he could. But suddenly he caught whiff of another canine. Kage smelled him from miles away considering his demon attributes allowed him to sense things before they were anywhere near him. But honestly he didn’t think much of it until he smelled him outside the restaurant. Kage looked up as a dog…or wolf seemed to walk in with a sword in his teeth. He seemed to walk up straight to Kage and he blinked as he spoke of him as causing trouble. A growl escaped his chest as the slander of his kind seemed to be getting him into a mix once again. He didn’t see why he couldn’t just be accepted as a Demon. It wasn’t like he went around killing people when he felt a need to do so. Kage noticed the eyes watching them and a slight look of irritation found its way into his body language.

Kage stepped down from his eat and stood his full height. His tails was low to show he was not being hostile but he was indeed a bit taller than the dog and Kage was far more built. Kage spoke to the dog with a voice that was offended and slightly irritated at the same time. “So, because I’m a Demon makes me a problem? Honestly everyone here can accept me for who I am, im not going to cause trouble. O would never do such a thing to the innocent and pure of heart, and for you to assume so because I am a Demon deeply offends me and my family.” Kage said with a growl, but then he looked at the brighter side of the situation. His tone softened. “Look, sorry but I hate being looked at as nothing but a troule maker simply because of my status. So let’s keep it civil now shall we? My name is Kageiliuos Validis, but everybody knows me as Kage or Two tails. What’s your name?” Kage said as his tail wagged. “oh yeah, and I notice you are like me…somewhat. Funny I thought it was the only canine walking around, and ive lived here all my life.”
Back to top Go down
Mithos
God Of Fanfiction
Mithos

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out to eat (open) Left_bar_bleue10/100Out to eat (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Out to eat (open) Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Out to eat (open)   Out to eat (open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:46 am

Repede hear a growl coming from the demon's chest as clear as day. Why the other dog growled Repede would never know since it is always takien with hostility. But Repede decided to give him the benefit of the doubt since people had thought he was bad news at first too and because he noticed the non-hostile irritation coming from the dog's aura. Repede spun the blade on his nose andslid it into his sheathe as the dog steped down to meet him, tails low without hostileity as Repede's tail lowered as well but not enough to show false intimidation. He sat while pulling his pipe out of the bag from before to knock it against the trash can that was convienently placed beside him when the chef saw his pipe. The wet tobacco fell out as Repede scooped the pipe into his tobacco bag before lighting a match on the floor by scraping it quickly across the ground with his paw holding it down. The other dog had started ranting about his family as soon as Repede had lowered the pipe in his teeth to light it from the match, Repede watched the demon dog with his eyes to show he was paying attention as he puffed the pipe to help light it as if it was second nature.

Repede gave a soft moan of annoyance when the demon dog finished his rant while Repede decided to point the obvious due to how the other dogs seemed to miss the fact that Demon had an entire Stereo Type now that nobody really bothered to give the benefit of the doubt. The fellow Canine was too offended over such a thing the Shinigami did not cause. If anything the wolf dog demon guy should look at demons and wonder why there is such a stereo type in place. "You do realise that the only reason this sort of thing happens is because of the stereo type demons made for themselves?" Repede asked with an audible grumbeling sigh. The own just stairing at the two like he was going crazy since somehow he understood them. Repede looked at the owner while the demon calmed down, "I forgot you could pretty much understanhd us now..." The owner barkjed a laugh and fell to the floor laughing since it was Repede that 'taught' him alongside Kagay if you could call it 'teaching.' But Repede turned to the other demon once more, whom had began again by asking to keep this meeting civil although Repede already had been doing that. Just then Repede registered his size with an amuzed snort before thinking for a moment.

"Kage. Japanese for 'shadow.' It suits you for the huge shadow you would cast normally. I'm Repede. I'm the only Dog Shinigami in existance as far as I know. For The Record, from what I see you have a human form while I do not. I don't think we are very similar Old Man. Maybe in appearnce but not much else." Repede's face now looked content as he puffed his pipe, blowing a ring of smoke out of it before a plate of salisbery state was put before him by the chef/owner/whatever. Repede decided to finish his pipe since he didn't even ask for it and he knew he would be paying. With that in mind he dug his mouth into his bag and pulled out a small satchel of yen tp pay for it and Kage's meal just cause he didn't like taking free food. Unless it was those Scooby Snacks. Those were amazing and always free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lehran
Kagay
Starter Member
Kagay

Out to eat (open) Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Out to eat (open)   Out to eat (open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 pm

O_____O ya kind of just killed my muse for this thread XD i reply soon.
Back to top Go down

Out to eat (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: