Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna was able to sleep in since it was Saturday morning. She didn't usually do this because she liked getting some training in through out the mornings, but she planned something different. About ten in the morning, the sun shined brightly enough through her window that her eyes finally fluttered open and she awoke. Sliding her legs over the edge of her bed, she slid her hair out of her face and stood up. Keianna went to her closet, picked out an outfit, and while in her pajamas headed towards her bathroom for a shower. It only took about ten minutes and a refreshed, clean young woman exited the shower and got dressed in normal bell bottom blue jeans, a white tank top shirt, and a vest over it. As she stepped out of the bathroom, she slipped into some sneakers and left her room, tossing her pajamas into the laundry hamper. She made her way down the hallway and around a corner to where she knew little Yuri should have been sleeping. Stopping next to his bedroom door, she knocked and waited for a moment. "Yuri... I hope you're ready to go. I told you we were going out today and I have not changed my mind. We need to get you some decent clothes to wear. Now, are you ready?" Keianna waited for him to come out, or even acknowledge that he knew she was there. She hadn't really even checked to see if the boy was awake, but since she had set his alarm, he should be.

Anonymous

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:09 pm
Yuri rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes, he didn't open them really h was tired and gave a child like yawn. He didn't say anything just yet, he'd recovered pretty well from his sickness. Things like this were barely going well on his life, but since he met Kei he'd been doing better. He wore the clothes Kei's mother provided him with and Kei did herself. He winced a bit, it was a bit odd but his injuries were sore. He got up slowly, the burn marks on his wrists had healed fairly nicely. Kei hadn't looked disgusted at him anymore. The boy slowly got up out of the bed following her instructions to a tee, he wasn't ever gonna do anything to make Kei made he hoped. He didn't want her to hurt him like other people did, because that would hurt his heart. He wasn't sure what to do with himself anymore, this room had become a sanctuary. He'd never been in a place like it before, he walked to Kei and remained close to her. His hair was messy from a bed head, but given his nature. The male almost remained like this in a constant way, it wasn't as though anything else needed to change in his world now days. Maybe control over his power and that was it, he decided to final say something to Kei. "B-but Kei has already give me so much.."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:03 pm
Spoiler:

The sounds of screaming could be heard shortly before a loud thud came from the ground, followed by an "umph" sound. The man had landed on his back, having been sent flying through the air. Some blood dripped from his nose. YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF! Soon enough a fist was seen slamming clean into another man's face as he too was sent flying. There was an obvious rage behind the small feminine fist, and it packed a punch. You ever touch me like that again and I'm going to make things a lot worse! Got that? The girl turned away as her purple hair, tied in a ponytail, whipped around. The girl's eyes were shut in obvious agitation. Why is it that a girl can't go for a walk in the morning without someone trying to grab her butt. She mumbled a bit to herself as he left the scene. No one had stopped her, mostly because everyone had seen the incident and saw her retaliation as justified.

Minami Shimada had, obviously, not had the greatest start to her day. She went for a walk. Everything had been perfect, sunny and a good temperature, but destiny had dictated 2 broken noses must be had that day, and it had looked to Minami to fill its quota. However, Minami was not one to brood. Fairly quickly she perked up and went back to enjoying the beautiful day outside. Her eyes opened back up, revealing a set of pretty green eyes. There was a soft smile on her face as she took in her surroundings. She wore an outfit with a top resembling a t-shirt and a dress mixed, and a pair of shorts. Minami was an incredibly pretty girl, not to mention a good fighter. For a powerless human, she had quite a bit of power to her punches. Plus she was intelligent. Though she had her problems, she was skilled at a lot, almost a "Jack-of-all-trades" type of deal. If she somehow gained powers, her capabilities would certainly be interesting, something Minami pondered often.

Though today her mind wasn't on that, it was on the day. She had no destination or goals in mind. She wondered where she would go, and what would happen. She was leaving things up to fate as to how the day would go. Good or bad, only time would tell.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 am

Keianna looked down to him with her arms crossed along her chest as he exited his room. The fact that he couldn't look at her or anyone else still bothered her so she wanted to try something. "Whenever you feel like you want to try..." she told him and leaned down to grab his hand. She opened his hand up and set a pair of specially made glasses. She had been working on them all night, which was why she woke up so late. She was tired enough to sleep passed eight in the morning. "Go ahead and give these a try okay... I don't know how well they'll work, or for how long they'll work... but let's hope they aren't too bad..." Keianna stood up and then began walking down the hall. "We'll eat while we are out. Come on. Don't dilly daddle... Let's go." She said as she began walking towards the front of the house. She continued until they were outside and then pushed the large gate open, leading him through, and then continuing down teh street until they got to Down Town Karakura.

The entire point of this trip was to make sure that Yuri was well dressed. The clothes she had him wearing for the past week were not going to cut it any longer. Poor kid only had one outfit and even if she did wash it every day, that would only wear it out. He needed more. As they entered a shopping center, Keianna looked around for a decent clothing store that they could shop it. The streets were filled with shoppers, people going crazy over sales, while others were just there to have a good time. It was rather crowded and Keianna wondered how well Yuri would take so many people surrounding him. With her he should be okay, as long as he stuck close. "Do you have any idea what kinds of clothing you are going to want?" she asked him, not even looking back and just assuming that he was with her.

Anonymous

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 am
Yuri had well gotten himself a bit distracted and lost in a crowd of people. He tried to find her, he'd kept this eyes closed and well worse case had come to pass. He couldn't figure out where she was without opening his eyes, he'd become as the term was said lost. Yuri's filled with some tears, he reached down and got ready to grab the glasses and well he felt his shirt grabbed and almost yanked off his body, someone was pulling him. Yuri wasn't even aware of who it was. His gaze turned and his eyes did open without those glasses on. A loud scream of "You Little son of a bitch!" Could be heard loudly, the male had lost his grip on Yuri. He ran away now, trying to find a place to hide because he wasn't meaning for that to happen. His eyes were wet with tears, he put on the glasses and tried to look through them. But couldn't quite see, they sadly were broken in a matter of minutes. His eyes shut again as he rocked himself against the wall he found. He was pretty good distance from Kei. He heard some other things going on but it wasn't till a moment later he heard foot steps.

The sound of glass being broken, the smell of something burning. Yuri's cheeks had tears rolling down either side. The small child simply sat and waited for the male to cut him up, he'd lost Kei in the crowd in which this well he assumed a child molester had grabbed him and gotten hurt. Not to mention now violent, the burns were only on his cheek and not severe enough to cause alarm by others really. But it was just enough to severely piss him off evidently.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm
As Minami continued her walk, she ended up finding her way into the shopping center. There wasn't really anything she felt she needed to do there, though she did have some money just in case. As she walked through the crowd of people she looked around. She was there now, she figured she may as well figure out if there was anything she wanted. As she looked around, she saw a pair of sunglasses she might like. Minami checked them out and, after ensuring she liked how they looked on her and that they actually protected from UV rays, purchased them. She placed them in a bag and continued on her way after that.

However, her peaceful shopping experience suffered the same fate as her peaceful walk, crushed. She heard some kind of commotion. As she went to see what it was, she saw a little boy sitting with his back against a wall. A man with what looked like a broken bottle was about to attack the child. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Minami in an instant tossed her bag to the side, towards a wall so it wouldn't be in the middle of everything and be stepped on. She ran in immediately and raised her fist. The man heard her coming and turned towards her. The events played out quickly. Minami's fist extended out as the man turned the broken bottle towards her. The bottle sliced into Minami's arm, leaving 3 parallel gashes on it, bleeding quite a bit. Minami's fist, in the meantime, landed smack in the middle of his face.

As the bottle cut into her, her instinct caused her to turn and swing her hand to the side. This knocked the broken bottle out of his hand and onto the ground a short ways away. With this she used her uncut hand (as the cut one hurt a bit) to grab him by the shirt collar and slam him against the wall. The fuck do you think you are doing?! What kind of heartless bastard are you?! You don't just go and try to kill some kid for no reason. Hell, you don't go to kill some kid period! With that, she pulled him off the wall and punched him square in the face again, sending him flying back. It was at this point she began to really notice the pain in her arm. Damn, this hurts a lot more than I thought it would. She held onto her bloodied arm, wondering if this man would try again. However, she stood between the man and this young boy. It was obvious that, as long as that blood loss didn't mess her up, she had the advantage. Though, she really needed to somehow cover her wound, as there was A LOT of blood.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Keianna had absolutely no idea how it had happened, but Yuri had actually gotten separated from her. She stopped mid walk, turned around and narrowed her eyes. "Crap..." she thought and then sighed. She could sense where he was by the glasses that he held on him. She began walking in that direction and was getting pretty close. It was hard to weave through a crowd of people normally, but suddenly the glasses broke. The only reason she knew this was because she couldn't sense his location anymore. "Yuri..." she thought to herself and began hurrying, forcing her way through oncoming pedestrian traffic. She got to the area in which she knew the glasses broke, but he wasn't there. "YURI!" she yelled out for him. It would be shocking to most that even in this situation, the look on her face never changed. She kept the calmest of expressions, because she actually was calm. She figured she'd find him and that he'd be okay, so there was no point in freaking out about it. Most people would see this situation a bit different though.

Suddenly she heard a noise. It sounded like someone yelling. "... I see..." Keianna figured easily what was going on. All she had to make out was the word "kid" and she knew what was going on. She headed calmly in the direction, just in time to see a young girl teach some thug a lesson. She stared calmly at the situation for a moment. The girl thew the thug in her direction. Keianna merely stepped to the side, holding out her left foot, and causing the man to trip and fall on his back. "Hm..." Keianna looked down to the guy, who just glanced up to her, stood up and ran off. "Good choice..." was all she thought and then she stepped over to the girl. "Thank you." was all she said and then she stepped over to Yuri. "How did you get away from me, Yuri?" she said calmly as she kneeled down and set her hand on his head, showing him who she was. "You're definitely going to have to be more careful than that..." she pulled him to his feet, "And I'll try and make you some stronger glasses again later... Sorry about that, I hoped they would work..."

Anonymous

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 pm
Yuri looked around with his eyes closed, trying to figure out what was going on, a tad frantic but the man screamed something about the boy being his. But then she came at last, Kei was here. He was safe finally it seemed something normal was coming, he gripped on the Kei tightly with his arms. He was shaking a bit, he remembered that voice a bit. He didn't know where from, cruel and evil adults were something of a lifestyle that came with the time and place he ended up in more often then not. How was Yuri supposed to react, now tat one looked around the area. A brick wall was rose around the place, it was cut off from the crowds. Yuri had more or less run into his own death, the beautiful brown eyes were hidden now. Not showing his eyes had become a life style for this man, he'd never figured out a way around what was going on here. This world was becoming a nightmare more or less for the child again. His heart pounded, his cheeks were wet with tears. "I...I am...sorry Kei...I got pumped around and grabbed by him in a crowd..he...was.." yuri got extremely quiet now.

His hands let go of her somewhat, rubbing at the burns on his wrists and hands. This wasn't what he'd been wanting to run into, he knew mister Damien and didn't say much about him. But that was the man who'd recently burnt his body with cigars and cigarette s. The thought made him turn pale, he was genuinely frightened and it had been long since he'd thought about running or holding on to Kei so tightly he may of hurt her without meaning too.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 am
Minami watched as the man scurried away, an intelligent move. She did not pay much attention to the two at first as she had more to worry about. Her arm was still losing blood and she was beginning to feel a little light headed. She went over and took the sunglasses out of the bag, then used the bag as a sort of bandage. She wrapped it around best she could to at least constrict the blood flow. The bag had a some success, the odds were she'd stop bleeding before she passed out from blood loss. She was going to need a lot of food to keep up her energy though. As she set up the makeshift bandage, she motioned over to Keianna and Yuri. I probably don't need to tell you this, but be a bit more careful next time. She already sounded just a bit weak. Shit these wounds are worse than I thought. Though I'll probably be fine now, as long as the bag doesn't give me an infection, I need actual bandages. Do you know where I can get some bandages, this bag isn't really what I had in mind for blood control.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Keianna had a small smile when Yuri held onto her. She was glad he was all right. "It's okay, Yuri. You're safe now." he said as she rubbed the top of the boys head. As he let go of her, her smile dropped a bit and she then turned to the girl that was walking towards them. She saw the 'bandage' the girl had used and raised an eyebrow. "If you are able to walk about five to seven minutes from this location, I can bring you to my home and fix you up there. Once again, I thank you for your help with Yuri." Thinking on that, she realized that the boy still did not have any clothing. "Or maybe... Hm..." Keianna looked back up to the girl, "One of these shops will likely have something, maybe a first aid kit. I need to buy the boy some clothes before we leave here... Besides the ones he is wearing, he has none." Keianna then looked to Yuri. She reached down and took hold of the boys hand. "It looks like I'll have to try again with those glasses... I'm sorry they broke on you. I was hoping they'd work. I'll just make them stronger..." She turned her attention back towards the girl and awaited her answer about the situation. It was really up to her, Keianna could do either. She'd only come back to this place with Yuri once she was patched up and ready to go.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum