Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed]

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm

AUSTYN

The rough and tumble man listened semi-carefully to what the rest of his biological family was saying. The rest of his care was currently preoccupied with trying to pick his nose with a glove on. He was pretty much failing at it; but did he sure try! He focused primarily on them again, before hearing that he was going to stay the night, which made him shiver. "What, in that house? HELL NO." He said, shivering heavily even further than he ever would in any cold. "That's where the old man lives, no way am I sleeping under that roof ever again." He insisted, before continuing.

"Hell I'll sleep in the freaking dumpster out back. Would that make everyone happy? It's technically off the property (it's beyond the fence), it's nearby, and it's not in his house." He proposed, before blinkig at the pair of them, and sighing. "You're just like Father… Always getting mad for no reason at all." He said simply, referring to her lies about who she was, which she should have not done as an honorable opponent, and how she treated her grandfather, essentially abusing the strange influence she had over him. God in heaven I feel sorry for her kids… He thought sadly to himself, shaking his head as he stared at the ground, with nothing more to say.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed]

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna's attention was once again caught by this man. It wasn't what he was saying, but what he was doing. This completely changed her mind. He was literally trying to pick his nose and actually failing at it. "Disgusting..." she said loud enough for him to hear on purpose. She watched him as he began to flip out about the idea of living in the house and then immediately agreed with his suggestion about living in the dumpster. "No wonder you were banished from the family." Keianna said to him with narrowed eyes, "You're a pig. Yeah. You can sleep out in the dumpster." Hearing his next statement, Keianna actually became irritated, although she did not sound it. "I get mad for no reason? You broke into my home, busted down my door, damaged my floor, and then attacked me when my back is turned? How stupid can you be? Any normal person has the right to get angry with the idiotic stuff you have displayed here today. The fact is, you just do not care about anyone but yourself. If you did, you would have knocked, introduced yourself, and would never have damaged my floor. Moron."

With that said, she turned away and continued her way into the house. It's sort of funny listening to her talk. Even when insulting someone, she keeps a level head and a calm tone and look in her eyes. She doesn't raise her voice and speaks softly. Some people don't take her seriously because of this, but others fear her because of it, one of those people being her grandfather. "Oi! Boy! Must you be so repulsive?" her grandfather turned towards him and walked towards Austyn, "She invites you back into your own home after the ruckus you caused in order to give you a fair chance, and you immediately insult her like that? Why did you even return if that was how you were going to treat your family?" Angry at him, Keianna's grandfather narrowed her eyes and turned away, beginning to walk into the house, "I thought I raised you better than that."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm

AUSTYN

He didn't even take comment to her notice of his feeble attempts, merely causing himself to smile. ”Well then I'm sorry miss.” He said simply, before standing straight and bowing, lowering himself to Keianna. ”A door can be certainly replaced as I had planned to do in the very first place, just as I planned to introduce myself if so asked. However, I'm afraid I did not receive the opportunity to do as such.” He said, his voice totally serious and his head lowered as she called him a moron.

Finally, her grandfather, his father, turned towards him. ”Must I be repulsive?” He echoed, looking up at the man. ”Actually, YEAH. THAT'S HOW I AM.” He said, his right eye twitching. ”AND BETTER FOR ME TO BE WHO I AM THAN TO LET YOU TURN ME INTO A CLONE!” He continued, his eye twitching. ”I'm staying out of this house BECAUSE of how you raised me. You said I could never return. So I'm not returning and calling this place home. I would think honoring YOUR WISHES would make you HAPPY, huh DAD?” He asked, one eye twitching. ”SHE is a clone of you. You know how sick that makes me to see her like that? You raised me to be a clone and that wasn't what I wanted. But it didn't matter what I wanted. It never did until I got myself kicked out! Then I was free, free to finally do what I wanted! I was imprisoned one more time since then. And that holding back led to this.” He said simply, as chains appeared circling all around his body, not touching the floor as he looked evenly at his father, his chains roaring all around him for a few moments before stopping. ”Whenever I have been held anywhere it has led to immense pain and suffering. I will not allow myself to freely enter back into it. Yes I will sleep in the dumpster, because there at least I won't be privy to you controlling my life!” He said simply, before turning around as he swept up the half of the door that had fallen off, sliding it right up against the still attached half as he rolled a hand up it.

The sheer amount of friction and force created immense heat, as the door was literally melted back into its original form. Austyn opened the newly fixed door, before walking out of it as he dragged his hand behind him, laying it shut. His entire body was shaking as he left. He knew he had screwed up, again. He'd screwed up against family trying to be who he was. And they still couldn't accept him. Small tears ran down his face as he moved simply, his feet grinding against the ground as chains slid him forwards, before pressing off and leaping over the TAG walls, landing firmly in the dumpster behind it... where a bed already was, the garbage all diced up and placed simply in one corner of the dumpster, Austyn's body on the mattress that he had placed in when he had arrived. After all, someone had to make sure Keianna didn't turn into a clone of his father. And because of how fate worked the chainzaw man's brain, it would have to be him.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 am

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

There was nothing more to be said by Keianna. She continued her way inside, ignoring the remarks that came after. Austyn was worse than when he had actually been banished from the Tanaka Family. Hearing his statements, Austyn's Father narrowed his eyes in anger. The moment he heard the word 'clone' he was angrier. Then, Austyn had the nerve to say that he was being raised to be a clone of his Father. That was it. "I ATTEMPTED TO RAISE YOU AS A MAN!" he yelled at him, pointing his finger at his son, but then dropped it back to his side. He sighed and shook his head in disappointment. "And obviously I failed. I do not know when it happened, but your logic was twisted in your own foolish and stupid way." he said in a low tone, refusing to look at Austyn, "You say this is who you are... Well who you are, your family is disgusted at... Who you are got you banished from this esate... And who you are is making yourself sleep out in a dumpster because you treated your niece, who had never even met you before, like shit.... At that moment, with her, you could have redeemed yourself, but you chose otherwise... Because of who you are." He turned and was about to walk away, but stopped and looked back towards Austyn one last time, seeing him jump over the wall. "Did you ever care enough about your family... your mother, brother, and now your niece... to maybe attempt to change who you are for the better? I doubt it... You're so bent on trying not to be me, that you have definitely become the complete opposite... Your niece use the right word. You're disgusting..." With that, he turned away, walked into the house and left Austyn there to think.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:16 am
Thread Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum