Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Broken Causes, New Dreams
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyToday at 3:30 pm by Hastur

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyToday at 2:54 pm by Lillian

» Are you Asleep (Open)
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyToday at 7:07 am by Mirja Eeola

» Flame of Gratitude
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyToday at 7:03 am by Mirja Eeola

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Guest

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] I_vote_lcapShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] I_voting_barShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] I_vote_lcapShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] I_voting_barShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137210 messages in 20516 subjects

ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 pm

In the demon world, Eric was thinking about remodeling a new armor for himself to help him in his upcoming battle against that damn woman who defeated him a while back. But things don't come free the demon needed money to make this happen, Eric thought of something the prison riot mission in Mexico wouldn't make him a pretty penny in his wallet. "Hmmm, Mexico a good town for a demon many people who made their deals with devil and are still breathing easily in that state" He thought. Eric thought taking this mission doing it solo might earn him a whole lot of money but some complications might a rise meaning trouble coming his way. The demon didn't want that still his sickens him thinking about it, Eric called for help distress beacon within the demon world. "I'm Eric Zarathos requesting help in a mission this a jail riot you all been special orders from higher bosses we follow get the info perhaps help the rioters if possible and perhaps we get paid.....I was thinking about doing this alone but it wouldn't work" He said telepathically. "So whoever is interested in this mission, I'll be waiting at the south entrance and I'll try carrying out the plan as painless as possible" He said telepathically. The demon started getting some stuff from his dimension before leaving just hoping this doesn't end badly like before because that was a real mess fighting that vizard. Then that fool threatening to kill Alexis like that even thought his memories of Kade Hiroshima were still inside him the thought of his friends getting killed would put him in so much pain.

The demon teleported to the state and it was beautiful coming back to a place some of the women looked kinda good maybe, Eric will have some free time once he's done. Eric rushed over to jail with some shadow speed waiting at the location of where he stating he was going to wait at hoping some people will help him. The demon needed some money but the things within Karakura town too bad for a supervillain like him do good business however a mission came up. He wanted to be the first on the scene hearing about a prison riot going down meaning the informant's messages were accurate and still this needed to be carried out without any problems. The demon started calmly meditating and thinking about the worse case scenarios that might happen someone stronger show up and defeat him easily ending the prison riot. Eric thought that wouldn't really happen because what really happens here stays in this country most people didn't give a damn what happens everyday people just doing good business.

Memories of his demon past starting appearing within his mind, Eric ignored it waiting for anybody to show up and aid him in this mission. The thought of doing this solo would be the best thing in his demon mind but the demon started writing a map to the prison of how he wanted this excuted. In the past, Eric was once a skillful leader with some demon military background after all those years serving that powerful demon then finally becoming a good leader something more like the captain commander of the Soul society. Eric started planning stuff thinking this jail riot needed to happen just to get the blood flowing and some excitement in his demonic heart just ignoring the bad stuff would be good too.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 am

Suzu zumizimu

page titel

Suzu had received word of Eric's request and upon thinking it thru she her self was hoping to attack New Zealand. But Mexico would be a good first target to help in a financial aspect. For Suzu was not only planning to attack the prison O no Suzu fully planns to take over all of New Zealand and claim it for her self and Shadow Fall. But this plan would take a lot of yen... So this Mexico job sounded perfect to her. Takeing some items from her workbench and opening up a Garganta she would step into the black ripped in space that linked her lab in las noches to the living world. While traveling in the darkness she started skipping as she was really looking forward to this little experience and felt some joy from the thought of it all.

Suzu stepped out of the Garganta no more than two blocks away from the prison. Suzu did not draw much attention from the humans that passed by her as they mostly over looked her for being nothing more than a street urchin. She would sit calmly right by the south gate with a human guard not even 4 feet away. Suzu's eye scanning him over and thinking to her self. "Him...basic human firearm... army knife.. since he is the guard they probably did not arm him as well as those in the guard towers. For Now all I can do is sit and wait.. Hmm I wonder If Eric will recognize me in this child form."

"It only hurts till you go numb."

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:58 am

Only Suzu shows up the demon was hoping for more people but perhaps if they complete this mission together they both would gain a whole lot of money for this then it was decided. He would team up with this girl help with this riot and gain any information about the Soul society this seemed too good to be true now all the two warriors had to do was wait. The security doors were opening quickly the security cameras were turning the other direction hopefully, Suzu will follow along with the plan. "Ok Suzu, I'm glad you made it this is serious matter an imporant demon of Shadowfall is locked in here we got to get em out....Here's the plan, I keep the guards now the security camera is looking the other direction this is your mission sneak over the vents....find the security controls and open the prison cells which should create a massive riot.. If any cops gives you any trouble kill him or call me" He said calmly. The demon started cracking his knuckles hopefully he could kill enough mexican security guards as possible still he might wanna improve his newfound powers too. The demon started taking deep breaths as he prepared to start a ruckus but then he was thinking about Suzu, Ashlei would be pissed if anything happen to her. Still this should be easy enough for her to think if she was to get hurt then his ass would be in trouble if Ashlei found out maybe he should get this done and then find the guy on his own.

Yet this was stupid why should he care if anything happens to this girl, Eric thought this was more of a big brother kind of quality. The arrancar was strong yet still the mad demon still this girl is an espada or will become one very soon maybe she'll get stronger then him in the near future. It would be a darn shame if anything happens to Suzu, a part of his old Kade Hiroshima personalilty the kind part was rubbing on him again. He opens a kage portal with one hand grabbing his invisible cloak the mad demon was going to take a gamble on it and give it to her. "Since I trust you...here take this my invisible cloak....I'm taking on risk but your should be fine now get going" He said. Eric rips open the vent for her and then runs into the security hallways as the prison doors were comletely open the demon charged and attacked. Some of the strong guards were punching him in the face but this was all just a distraction, Eric was giving Suzu some time hopefully she wont be spotted. The mad demon was breaking some human jaws with his punches attacking some guards left and right the alarms were sounding some more guards were coming. The demon was hitting and taking punches to the stomach the prisoners were yelling to be free, Eric then started running upstairs to the prison cells. This was suicide but he needed to buy Suzu some time before she was discover as he attacked some more guards with his gloves getting ready for the brawl of his life.

"It feels like the demon holocaust all over again it feels like I'm the last demon facing an army of iramasha warriors...but that all in the past gotta stop living that and follow through with this mission" He thought.

Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 am

Suzu zumizimu

The little devil

Suzu cracked a devil's smile as she listened to what Eric wonted of her. "Yes I understand my Duke" clicking the left skull on her Hollow presence ring. Suzu would now feel just like a human to everyone no longer having any trace of a hollow's presence. By doing this even if someone could see or sense other beings suzu would no longer stand out but feel like the countless other humans in the jail therefore drawing no attention when combined with Eric's invisible cloak. As eric opens the vent Suzu would dart in side it without any hesitation at all. "I'll see you soon." she said lightly in her child like voice not even sure if he would hear it. Crawling through the ventilation shaft was quite easy for her. This was one of those times she was happy she could take on a child's from as it has proven to be quite useful to her. A blank expression comes over Suzu's face when she comes to a fan with metal blades. "Hmmm" holding her hand out straight she would stab it through the center of the Fan and ripping it out with one quick jerk.She could hear the alarm going off it was like music to her ears. That sweet siren that could be heard form miles around breaking the peace and letting it be known that chaos is now made its grand appearance. It was almost like ecstasy to her.

Suzu found her self staring thru a ventilation grate seeing what look to be an office. "Perfect...This should work nicely." using her Pesquisa she did not feel any one in the room. Kicking out the grate would cause noise and that could be a problem. "RE call..Blade" using her container she would select the blood sphere and crush it in her hand. 7 Liters of blood would spew out of the vent flowing on to the office floor and drenching the grate in it. " now than here we go." putting her hand to the grate the blood would cut the metal strips quick and quiet with only a small snapping sound.

Stepping out of the vent Suzu would call all the blood to her forming a stream that flowed in to her right hand takeing the shape of a large sword. "Hmmmm O... so this is the warden's office" Suzu come to this conclusion based off the many pitchers and awards that was in the room along with a large comfy looking chair. It was more than likely the jail had database server somewhere but Suzu did not care. Takeing out her container she would store away the following things. The warden's computer, his filing cabinets, desk & all contents, plus that large comfy chair.

One of the things on his walls was a map which suzu happily took. "Sooo... down 2 hallways and to the right?" she stepped out in to the hall where there was a human running towards her no doubt to go after Eric. Raising up her blood blade she would extend the blades length piercing the unsuspecting human’s heart while steel under the Invisibility Cloak. Suzu does not like to waste so she would store away the dead body too. Not even a drop of blood was left on the floor. Walking the hallways she would come across 6 more guards and they all would meet the same fate.

Coming to a door marked Control room Suzu opened the door slowly. There was only one man inside watching a screen. As a child she could barely see what the man was looking at past his big head so Suzu would turn into her it teenager form. Walking up behind the man she seen her Duke brutally fighting. suzu would speak out loud deactivating the Invisibility Cloak "He is a strong demon ant he?"

The man "yes he is but don't worry we are safe in here and soon enough he will be nothing more than another inmate. hahaha" The man being fixated on Eric did not turn to see with whom he was speaking.

Suzu "Will I'm sure that won’t happen. You see we are here to decrease the number of inmates not add our self's to them." she would not give him time to react. Takeing her left hand she grabbed his head and slammed it on the control panel. Suzu whispered in his ear playfully. "shhhh now keep quiet for a bit OK?" she would then turn on the intercom so everyone inside the jail and out side it could hear her. Speaking with an upbeat and cheerful tone of voice.

"Hmm is this thing on... O good it's working. Hello this is a message brought to you by Shadow Fall~. By now you probably noticed all the alarms going off but don't you worry that is just cause a demon IS knocking on the front door. We are here to free all of you pretty jailbirds especially you death row people. Don’t be slaved to this place any more join us and fight for YOUR freedom." Suzu would hit the master release switch opening/unlocking all the doors throughout the whole prison. "You know what must be done...” Suzu could not hold back any more. Pulling the man up to her she would bear her fangs into his neck and start to drain him of that precious red liquid until he was nothing more than a lifeless corpse his screams of pain ringing out over the intercom. Dropping the body on the floor Suzu would smash the controls so no one could initiate a full lock down. "Will My Duke I hope that was to your liking. O yes one small last thing. All you humans out there you should know if you want to STAY human you better fight you way out of this place fast. You see I just set a lovely thing known as a Bio-Demon Hazard Tank in here and it will turn you all if you don't get out in time. " Suzu would than place down the Bio-Demon Hazard Tank and activating its menu and starting it. time tell it spreads throughout the jail 10 minutes. time tell spreads 20 city blocks 2 hours. Suzu being a member of the Third Circle had done treated her self for this biological agent making her temporarily immune. As she skipped out of the control room Suzu would toss down a Fire Bottle engulfing the door, part of the hallway and a half of the control room it self with flames.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"I hope Suzu doing alright if anything happens to her Lady Ashlei would never forgive and might kill me on the spot" He thought. The demon was lowering his defenses temporary long enough to give Suzu all the time she needed to follow through with the plan still the mad demon was getting hurt. Eric was delivering hard punches ans getting hit by police based weapons from each side feeling pain hard wondering what was taking the arrancar so long then finally on the speaker. Eric heard that Suzu freed all the prisoners meaning the mad demon didn't need to hold back anymore cracking his knuckles then started getting brutal. "Well done Suzu, I guess your playtime with me is over now I can fully use my power to burn you law bastards to the ground then again my new friends want to meet you all...naw they want to kill you all" He said. Some of the prisoners were helping the mad demon beatdown the guard or kill them whatever comes first the mad demon only concern was for his teammate and seeing some demons aiding him in killing most of the guards. Eric was snapping necks and breaking bones with his full strength as the prisoners were kinda helpful some of the humans were trying to help the cops as the mad demon was wondering why the hell was that happening. He transformed into his Mantra Brute state attacking some of the human prisoners and slapping some sense into the human prisoners. Then some of the other human prisoners were running away from they must've have some better sense of wrong then right or was it the other way around.

This would be a good time to ask some questions if any of these guys had any info about the other prisons as some prisoner was cracking somebody skull some other demons were running outside. One of the guards was trying to close but the dude was surrounded being torn part by the human prisoners, Eric didn't expect that from humans. Finally, Eric started talking to one of the demons hopefully this was one who might have all the answers to his questions but maybe not and that would be a problem. The mad demon asked about anything associate with any intel about the Maggot's nest within the Soul society that was secondary objective, Eric started asking about it to the demon escapees. " Alright you guys any of you know anything useful about breaking into the Maggot's nest within the Soul society any info would be good" He said. As Eric and the some of the demons were finished killing most of the guards none of them knew nothing about the Soul society or the Maggot's Nest. "Alright, Suzu all the demons are freed and out of this dump yet demon informant for Shadowfall doesn't have anything about the Maggot's nest so this prison has been evacuated we can destroy this place or take it over" He said telepathically.

He started making it to the outside seeing more cops coming this way hearing nothing about what happen only meaning one thing. Someone survived for the massive onslaught attacking the cops outside transforming into his true form which was the Shadow Beast attacking all the cops with his claws. In was in a brutal rage, Eric was finished in just minutes using his body manipulation making his true form much larger putting a whole lot of fear into their human hearts. "I can see the fear in your hearts better yet I would like ripping all youe hearts out at once but that would take some time and effort but this is business not pleasure maybe later" He said. The massive demon attacked the cops wth his claws and blasting the cars with his big fireball blasts from his mouth all thanks to his magical powers burning some cars and blowing some up. The prisoners were causing riots on the streets as the demons were using their abilities to return back into the demon world. After seeing the bloody carnage, Eric knew the mission was completed let the human prisoners have their fun with their riot causing a whole lot of destruction even innocent people were getting attacked.

Licking the blood from his claws, Eric was trying to decide if Suzu wanted to destroy the prison or take it over for Shadowfall making it a prison of their enemies. "So Suzu, It's up to you does this place live under Shadowfall's control or does it get burned to the ground sending a message to our enemies???? The choice is yours my knight..." He said telepathically. Really, Eric doesn't care if this place survives or get destroyed the mad demon didn't really like the place considering his old demonic past on one of those things. It just that the place gives him bad memories of his past something that he didn't want to remember perhaps it was fate that his memories would return once again the witch warned him though. Kade Hiroshima was gone and it was time to move on maybe once things have settle down maybe he could create an army on his own perhaps some demons loyal to him and him only yet serving Shadowfall's interests and goals. Eric's true plan was to re-create the Fallen the ancient dark group of demons and for him to become the ancient leader of that group under Queen Mana's and Lady Ashlei command. "To re-create the Fallen a special organization of demons serving Queen Mana hmmm???? Maybe I should think about this some more later but this mission is important" He thought.

Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Suzu zumizimu

The little devil

It was almost like Suzu was dancing down the hallways. Spinning and twisting as she swung her blood blade with her left hand. Suzu would slash every officer that she seen and make sure they was dead. With her right hand she would use her container to store the dead bodies which had a total count of 42 human bodies in it. It was all too much for Suzu. She had been cooped up in her lad so long and when she did get out it was nothing like this. The howls of demons and the blood curdling scream of humans along with an intoxicating feeling of pure chaos being unleashed. Hearing Eric's voice Suzu stopped in her tracks. Suzu was thinking in her own mind. - He is living the choice to me?- "Hmmm I think it would make a wonderful gift to Queen Mana and I am sure all its inhabitants could be put to good use. So why don't we take it. I see no point in wasting this chance."

She would disappear in a flash followed by the distinct sound of spaceil distortion. Suzu was using Sonído to move thru the Prison at high speed and arriving at Eric's side in a matter of minutes. With just a small hint of laughter in her voice "This was kinda fun...”. Grabbing hold of a fleeing man and striking him on the back of the head with sufficient force to render him unconscious. Suzu would toss the man over her shoulder. “I need one of these... You know how it is.... specimens don't live long"

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

He felt kinda bad that none of demons had any information about the Maggot's nest still the mission was successful bot demon and human prisoners were set free things did work out. The mad demon turned back to his normal form and the best part Suzu wasn't hurt still why did the mad demon feels like a big brother that emotion again and unexpected moment which only family members feel. However, Eric was satisfied that Suzu accompany him on this mission he could have done this alone but it would have been troublesome for him and hard but with her it was kinda easy. "Well then, I do believe the mission is completed and Shadowfall has a prison in Mexico for now at least, I guess we're done here let the prisoners have their riot they do deserve it" He said. Still Eric thought this all seemed too easy yet Shadowfall does have another place a prison to all to many things they now have under control but the mad demon thought someone needs to be the lookout. Because the Iramasha clan of Yuudeshi people might hear of this and that could be trouble then the mad one walks over to the last demon who was about to escape into the demon world. Eric was given him some instructions about what needs to be done and how he wanted things running around here telling this demon that he didn't want any screwups and report to him or another member of Shadowfall if things get tough. "Listen Demon you have your freedom but now you need to do something for me stay in the state and watch over the prison this Shadowfall territory now....I want it watched at all times understand me and my partner work our asses saving you and your friend's butts now do this task for me and report daily You get that....Good" He said. Eric walks back over to Suzu as the last demon escapee was telling the human escapees want he wanted done now that their the new law of the land and that all the cops in this state were dead. "Ok Suzu, I think we can go now everything is good and mission is completed let's get out of here" He said.

The mad one opens up a kage portal walking through the portal back into the demon world awaiting orders from his superiors still the mission was done. Suzu did a good job even though it was easy for her she wasn't hurt at all and that was a good thing no way is he telling the boss that she got hurt. Still, Lady Ashlei doesn't give a crap about what demons do but she does give a damn about other Arrancar while he didn't fully understand the demon did have important matters to attend to. Sincd, Eric has the Berserker's Devil eyes the mad one needs to learn more from the witch's council about theit power and all of the abilities of which these eyes are capable of. "Time to go to work" He said.

Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

"Yes it’s back to the lab for me. I have some things that need attending to." raising her left hand she would snap her fingers and open a Garganta to Hueco Mundo." I had a lovely time here. Tis sad that it must end so quickly." Suzu would step inside the Garganta and turn to look back at Mexico once more. In her own mind she was thinking. -This place my have some use left in it after all...- But the thing that was weighing mostly on her mind was the living human laying across her shoulder. There were so many things she could do with it and she was unsure of which path to take. But there would be time to straighten out all the details later.

“I shall see you later. If you need any further assistance you know where to find me." The Garganta would slam shut and suzu would start to walk down the dark pathway. Emerging out the other end to the cold silence and white sands of Hueco Mundo with Las Noches in her sight. It would not be much longer till she was back in the comfort of her lab.

(suzu has left)
Back to top Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]   ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:42 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Locked/Archived International Threads-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD