Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Empty Optiic La2or2. (Ivy)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 pm
SOLLUX/POLLUX
The young man's eyes looked out before himself, looking outwards as his bicolored shades looked inwards. His right eye was bright red, his left a cool blue. He lacked pupils; and his sunglasses reflected this. The right lens was red, the left was blue. His right hand looked to be emittin a bright red light, his left a cool blue as he floated along the sky. His posture was straight, and he was looking up at the clouds in the sky.

He wasn't quite sure what he was doing. After all, he was… without a cause. Floating along, effortlessly, endlessly. "Ii'm 2o bored." He muttered to himself out loud as he began going downwards, lowering himself through another layer of cloud, his telekinetic powers creating a minute forcefield around himself to keep the water off. He continued looking down, blinking as he saw the edge of forest. His eyes narrowed; this forest wasn't on any kind of map. He knew because he was bbringing up a map of the area within his mind, and… yup. This place definitely didn't exist on the books. What does that mean…? He wondered, staring at the treeline.

Of course, he knew what it could mean; but he really didn't want to consider either. First, it was possible that a forest had grown since the last time the maps were properly updated; or else someone had wiped its presence from the cybernetic databases. And that worried Sollux even more than the first possibility. He narrowed his eyes, deciding that he would have to inspect it..

He held up both hands, throwing small balls of bright red and cool blue fire between the two extremities known as hands. He narrowed his eyes as he walked past the treeline, stopping everything. His right reached up, grabbing his glasses as he moved them out of the way. Yup. Defiiniitely hollow. But also… human? He wondered, bamboozled. There shouldn't have been any human life here; and yet that was the same thing he was sensing. Powered human, no less. A telepath… He realized, his eyes narrowed as he scanned the diferent kinds of energy all around.

However, there was one more thing he had noticed. The disturbing lack of animals near him made him weary; someone had either been sadistic or hunting. While he didn't like the thought of entertaining either idea, he knew they could not be ruled out. Hollows don't normally go for aniimals… He thought to himself as he began looking around, making sure there was no disturbances in his immediate area...

KAKSOSET/GEMINI

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Empty Re: Optiic La2or2. (Ivy)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:14 pm
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) 549425a0ef7526e444c5b6bffac21ae2
A small flash of blue light would shoot right by sollux's
head. It was Ivy's chi bullet. She could feel the presence of some one here so she fired off a warning shot in their direction. It was not too often that some one comes out this far so Ivy was always cautious of house guest as there must be a reason for coming all this way. She would call out in a smooth and sweet voice. " OOOO Loook we have a guest."

Walking out from the tree line Ivy would let her self be seen.
Her long blue hair blowing in the wind as she started towards him. “This is not a place for wandererrsss..." stopping to look up at sollux seeing his eyes slightly through a gap. She would be talking out loud "Did mother make him? He certainly looks like something she make DONT he sis?. Hmm ya she did not tell me nothing either ... But when does she ever." It would seem as if
she was talking to her self. Pointing up at sollux in a childish way/ tone of voice. "Explain your self." she was not pointing for no reason as she started to charge a small orb of blue light on her index finger.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:16 pm
SOLLUX/POLLUX
The man merely blinked as a girl appeared in front of him, his eyes tracing a chi bullet as it flew past his head, causing him to narrow his eyes. Do they want trouble...? He wondered, as he let down his hands, placing himself fully onto the ground as he held up his right hand, causing it to glow red with energy as he watched, power of red and blue leaking from his eyes.

"A gue2t? Plea2e. Ii'm just pa22iing through, thank2." He explained, even as she kept speaking. Sollux's eye sockets narrowed as he heard what she said. "Ii wa2n't made by anyone. Ii have no mother." He said simply, before lowering the hand. I'm not a wanderer... well I guess I kind of am but still. He thought as he berated himself. Frick I am a wanderer aren't I? He determined, before focusing back on the girl before him.

"Ii 2en2ed your telepathic energy... 2ome 2hii$ty junk from the ta2te of iit, but iit work2 Ii 2uppo2e." He finished, as he reached up a hand, taking off his sunglasses as he blinked at her, his pupilless eyes clearly visible as the energy in his eyes began to grow. They were sparking off in all directions, as he winced and reached a hand up to the side of his head, looking at her. "Don't... attack... me... unle22 you want to diie." He said clearly, as he watched her, waiting to see what she would do, not actually trying to fire at her but knowing he would at the moment if he was pressured; he had too m-

He suddenly thrust his head up, opening his mouth in a soundless scream as a massive bolt of energy shot from his eyes. It obliterated the nearby trees, blowing them away as the skyscraper sized blast shot from Sollux's eyes, flying up throughout the air as it struck a cloud, creating a huge disturbance in the cloud patterns in the sky, before Sollux crumpled onto the ground, panting. F#ck... too much energy... Why's it building up so much...? He wondered, his drained but still active eyes looking back over to her, panting and hoping she didn't do something stupid.

KAKSOSET/GEMINI

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 pm

A Smile at the Bicolor Boy

It would only last 2 seconds but the hollow presence that was only a 6-0 would shoot up to a 1-5 and the sword on Ivy's side glows a faint black.

"Hmmm" Ivy had a pondering look on her face. "Do I want to die? While there are some benefits of death that do appeal to me I have no desire to have my life ended just yet." Ivys eyes would become glossed over as Sollux's energy blasted. "WoW Nice Cero. You’re a rather interesting hollow aren't you?" Making her way over to him Ivy would slowly walk around Sollux as she Inspected him showing now fear to spite the massive power he displayed. "WHAT do you mean he is human? Just how could that be? Will sorry I can’t sense those things like you." talking to herself it would seem again. Ivy stopping in found of him looking at him with a smile on her face. " so is it true? Are you human?"

This was all to interesting to Ivy. All the humans she had met before was powerless weaklings that equaled up to little more than cattle in her mind. But not this one... he was not weak by no means And though she did not realize it her self yet she was rather attracted to his eyes that in her mind was reminiscent of her mother.

"shall we play?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 pm
SOLLUX/POLLUX
As she called him a hollow, Sollux's eye sockets widened completely "II AM NOT… a 2tiinkiinghollow…" He said simply with his lisp, panting as the energy in his eyes started to spark up again. However, as she began to circle him, he couldn't take it anymore. A hand shot up, grasping the girl's right wrist with enhanced speed as the energy around Sollux's hands began to ct up, red and blue light flowing down from his wrists.

"What the f#ck do you want? Who are you talking to? And why do you a2k that when you your2elf are a human… who po2iitiively REEK2 of hollow and arrancar.." He asked, his pupilless eyes staring into her, the power radiating from them as they were now more than fifty feet off the ground. "Ii'm an iidiiot, Ii mean human, ye2." He said in reply, before glancing at the sword at her side as the blue anima stone in his mind sparked off, giving him an insight he normally would not have had. "...You're talkiing to your 2word, aren't you." He asked, having realized she probably used her sword like it was a zanpaktou; either way it could be the reason she stank so bad; who knew?

Meanwhile, his glasses were still in his other hand, hovering up in the air. ...Hmm. I wonder if she can even fly… He wondered, smiling himself for a moment, his three or four awkwardly bent teeth sticking out as he thought about it; however he figured that wouldn't be very nice to do to someone he'd only just met. The first human, in fact, since he'd come out of his lab when people on the internet began to… die out…?

KAKSOSET/GEMINI

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:54 pm
Sollux had grabbed Ivy's wrist. Though this kind of thing would be scary for any normal girl.. But Ivy was not normal as she did not fear pain or death. She wouldn't resist him lifting her up in the air."...A stinking hollow... The way you say that is as if you find it Offensive. why is that? Hmmmm what do I want? I would like to examine you and your biological makeup. Your the first other human I've seen that has powers. It’s quite interesting. "Laughing a bit "It is true I am Human.. As for the smell of hollows on me I do live here with my adopted family and they are hollows." At that moment a small bit of black energy would spark off the sword causing her a Bit of pain. "!ouch!... Hey that hurt. O and yes this is my sister. She does not like to be called hollow." with a snicker in her voice she would say." But she is an arrancar. Would you like to speak with her? She does have a body... but it's not best to let her form it." Ivy would pull up the sword while holding the sheath." Just grasp the hilt and you can hear her as I do."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm
SOLLUX/POLLUX
"Ii fiind iit very offen2iive becau2e Hollo2s are notoriiou2 bea2t2 not to be a22ociiated with." He said simply, his eyes narrowing. "Then they were probably u2iing you." He remarked simply, watching her. What for though? He wondered. He had no idea how scientific Suzu was or what she could do; that was something that was impossible for him to know. ...Her.. sister? What kind of whack job family does she have...? He wondered, his eyes blinking. Is this what humans today have as family...? Beings whose instincts are to devour the souls of the humans...? "Iimpo22iible. You your2elf are a powered human iif you are not lyiing."

He blinked at the presented blade,before taking it in one hand before tossing it casually up into the air. He surrounded it with his kinetic energy, before levitating it directly in front of his hand. He created a barrier of energy around his hand as he gripped the blade, closing his eyes as he listened, his sunglasses returned to his face now as he looked at the blade, listening for it. "...Excu2e me iif Ii 2eem he2ii2tant... Ii dii2tru2t hollows iin general." He explained, before at last handing the sword back to her as they began to descend, but this time his back was to the forest and her back was towards the outside.

"Why do you liive there, anyway?" He asked, gesturing one hand to the forest behind him. She had explained about the hollows; but it seemed she didn't get how wrong that was. "Don't you know how odd iit ii2 for a human to liive liike that?" He asked, before deciding to just wait for a response..

KAKSOSET/GEMINI

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Ivy had a contempt facial expression "The
way you see things ARE a bit one sided. You see most hollows ONLY eat
humans and Shinigami. BUT humans kill everything that they touch. They
hunt the animals of the forest and they catch the fish in the sea
sparing the life's of nothing. Humans Kill countless species and you're
just ok with that cause it's an animal? Because their lower on the food chain? Will Humans are lower on it than hollows." laughing a little bit
"Using me? MY mothers has done nothing but love me... Unlike the humans I
was born from who abandoned me. And I don't count my self as a powered
human I've seen for I am my self."
there would be a scolding tone in her
voice.

As Sollux made a barrier around his hand and
gripped the blade Eien would activate her Barrier breaker making
Solluxs grip her as if the
energy barrier did nothing. Eien Voice would ring out in Sollux's head.
"OOOO Sorry cuty But Barrier, borders or even boundaries are things I
don't really care for and won't stop me. And don’t worry I cant
say I trust you ether... if you threaten my sister's life once more I
may have to become your playmate. Remember you’re the guest in our home.
The voice would sound play full in nature.

Ivy would look at Why Sollux a bit perplexed by him" Its not odd for me in any way. what is Odd about being with people who
love you and who you love? what is odd about having a family? I know
most humans are born into their family's but is it really so wrong tobe
with one your not genetically related to?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 pm
SOLLUX/POLLUX
Sollux almost smiled at her counter argument, merely blinking behind his sunglasses. [color=red]"Oh, but what do vegiitariian'2 thiink of them? Do they not dii2agree? 2o iis there 2omethiing wrong wiith beiing a vegiitarian? Ii wouldn't thiink 2o. Lol."]/color] He said simply and calmly in reply, enunciating his point that even though humans were also hunters, didn't make it right or mean that Sollux himself was in the wrong about his claim.

"And a2 for lower on the food chaiin… At lea2t a human can phy2iically choo2e on theiir own not to take life. [color:fa02= blue]A hollow i2n't even smart enough to do that." He said simply in reply, before his head suddenly looked over at the blade in his hand, which SHOULDN'T be in his hand. "Don't call me cutiie!!" He said, blushing red on his left side of his face and blue on his right. "And your home? You call thii2 2#iity forest your home? Have eiither of you ever even BEEN to a real ciity? Wiith real homes? Wiithout d@mn hollows f@ckiing wiith your miind?" He asked, staring right at Ivy.

And then she spoke about family bonds, as he suddenly dropped his gaze, staring resolutely at the ground. "What ii2 2trange about haviing a famiily… what ii2 wrong wiith beiing wiith one2 you are not genetiically attached 2…" Power began leaking from behind his glasses as he looked back at her, shouting. "LET'2 2EE! MY "FATHER" DIIED BECAU2E HE ADOPTED ME! II GOT LO2T IIN ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR IIT! AND HE WAS F#CKIING HUMAN! 2OMEONE WHO KNEW FROM EXPERIIENCE WHAT A HUMAN NEED2 2 2URVIIVE! NOT 2OMEONE WIITH AN OLD MII2CONCEPTIION OF IIT FROM A PA2T LIFE! THAT'2 NOT A FAMIILY BUT II GUE22 II WOULDN'T KNOW NOW WOULD II?? IIT'2 ONLY BEEN FOUR HUNDRED YEAR2 2IINCE II LA2T HAD HUMAN CONTACT AND IIT'2 WIITH 2OMEONE RAII2ED BY F#CKIING HOLLOW2! II GIIVE UP!"

He was panting with exertion by this time, as he placed both hands over his head, squatting on the ground as he stared at it, the power shooting out constantly from his eyes. He was going to lose it; he just knew it, unless someone was able to calm him down or stop him. And if he did lose it, this whole section of the forest would go up in one gigantic cloud of smoke. Hell who knows??? He thought to himself in his despair. Maybe I'll be flung up so high that the lack of air will finally kill me! He determined within his mind, truly a sad thing, and he knew it, as tears began dripping down his shaking face, pointed towards the ground as he battled to hold himself together… but it was a battle he was losing.

KAKSOSET/GEMINI

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:51 am
Ivy looked at sollux with almost doll like eye's her voice cold as ice. "Vegetarian’s are NO different they eat plants and though they may not scream they are alive and have a life force of their own. Now after stating that fact you should be able to see humans are born killers. That it is in fact us who have no physical or mental choice but to kill. But hollows on the other hand some weak hollows live soully off the high spirit concentration in Hueco Mundo. As for hollows not being smart my mother is quite the accomplished scientists." running her right hand thru her long light blue hair. “It’s true I myself have never stepped out of this forest but I can whenever I like for I am not trapped her but it is by choice that I stay."

Ivy would lessen to sollux yelling at her about his father waiting for him to finish. "I know nothing of having a father for I never had one. But I do have a mother." Ivy would hug sollux and speak in a soft voice. "From what I know fathers are not quite the same. A mother is much more caring and compassionate. A mother will not only protect her children with her own life but she is there to comfort them as well. Why must you be so quick to judge our family? Is it just because we are not all human? Why don't you give our way of life a try? You may like it. Don’t your think it would be nice to be with others who would care for you and accept you for who you are. With us there is never a reason to hide anything no matter what it is. WE will accept you." Ivy would not only speak these words physically but use her powers to send them in to his subconscious to implant the idea firmly in his head. Ivy would cross her arms behind her back pressing both their bodies together. “So what do you say?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum