Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Optiic La2or2. (Ivy)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:26 pm
His right eye twitched as she said that there was not just one, but multiple humans. What has she done with the rest of them? He wondered, glancing around behind his glasses. "Omniipresent... the very defiiniitiion of the word proves iit iimposiible. All present..." He muttered back to her, feeling a bit disturbed.

"A human cannot be mothered by a hollow... unless you have messed wiith human genes, whiich you probably have." He sighed, before blinking. "Addiitiionally, Mother iis not God. My mother diied doiing scandulous work for other men. She was no God." He explained, before looking as another person entered the scene, the sword from what he recalled.

"Well then I'm sorry for interrupting." He commented somewhat peevishly, but not really meaning anything by it. "What was I doing in the woods? Simple, examining a place that shouldn't exist." He answered her simply, smiling and giving her a clear sign of his deformed, fang like teeth.

As she spoke the second question, Sollux's facial features returned to normal once again. He merely took off his glasses, openign his eyes to show that he had no pupils, merely pools of energy, red and blue, as he looked at Eein. "That iis not the reason for MY beiing here. Ii came because never diid Ii have someone to watch after me, and haviing a hollow as a mother diidn't settle quiite riight wiith me. Ii know not the lady's iintentiions, but iif that iis what she desiired, who am Ii to deny them?" He finished at last, before opening his mouth and inserting the fork full of fod, chewing it before swallowing, sipping his glasses back on as he started to take small bites of the food, knowing he was a guest in their home.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 pm
"You should never use the word impossible. use improbable instead of it." Suzu kicked her feet under the table. " I've been alive since the 1600s the one thing you learn with time is that a lot of things people thing are impossible turn out not to be. They just have not found the way yet." Suzu was enjoying this. It was not to often she got to talk with a human so openly. "Your very wrong. If a hollow wanted to bear children there are ways to make it possible. For the most part the child would be a normal human. But the child does have increased odds of developing powers. No tampering with genes needed. Just so you know Ivy nor Eien is my biological daughters. Eien I did bring to life but Ivy was abandoned and left to die. I am their mother nonetheless. It is I who make sure they are taken care of. "

Suzu leaned back in her chair with a smile on her face. " will ether way if that is what she wants I'd not step in her way. She is more than big enough to make up her own mind. But more so it seems you have a bit of a troubled past. Maybe Ivy can take some of that pain from you during your little courtship dance."

Eien would place her hands on the table. "Will I mind it a lot. We don't really know a thing about this guy. He could be some kinda creep. Just look at him he ant a normal human by no means. He looks more like a demon. HE even has horns.. " Eien looking turn her head to look at him. "And IT's not that hard to see he is a racist. How do we know he wont try to pull something?"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:50 pm
How can a human be born of dead spirits? He wondered, his eyes closed behind his glasses, listening to the reasons she gave. She was obviously very intelligent; and as such, he was almost certain she could see where he was coming from. For some reason, he found it odd that an arrancar could have such charity; after all, weren't they normally just beings that had an incredible lust for souls at all times?

He had no idea, truly, what he was getting into. As she mentioned his past, he merely looked down at the table, his screwed up teeth barely peeking out of his mouth, his lips closed. However, he looked up quickly as he felt the table being slammed. "You're certaiinly one to be talkiing about weiird creeps." He remarked back to her with a smile, even as she called him a racist. "Iit's only natural for the rabbiit to fear the fox." He replied to her simply, looking down at the table. 'Even iif the rabbiit iitself iis larger than the fox could ever hope to be." He remarked, smiling as he looked up at her.

"After all, Ii wiielded you. You got a clear taste for my energy. Tell me, was iit liike any you've been wiielded by before?" He asked her, a kind of dancing, laughing gaze to his eyes as he cut her to the quick, wondering if she actually knew a thing about psychology and how human's tended to adapt...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Optiic La2or2. (Ivy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:36 am
Eien would look at him with a confused facial expression. She was not the smartest girl and did not know why all of a sudden they were talking about animals." I am NOT talking about rabbits or fox's I am talking about you. For that matter you think a fox would like a big rabbit as it would have more meat. Your energy? I don't really see the big deal about it. "

Suzu would exhale loudly and start tapping her finger on the table. "Eien... you've been skipping your lessons again haven't you." Eien's facial expression would turn to shock as she grew quiet like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Suzu would continue to talk "He doesn't mean a real rabbit or a fox. He is using them as metaphors. Hollows being the fox and Humans the rabbit. While we are on the topic A real fox or any hunter does not really want the bigger rabbit. Even though there is more meat it is really tough and hard to chew. It's the little ones you want. Of course this is not saying the fox won't still hunt a bigger rabbit in fact it most likely will 'But it would enjoy it less than a smaller one."

Suzu looked at the boy. "you made a good pick with the fox and I would like you to keep in mind that they have very strong maternal instinct and if needed a mother fox will sacrifice herself for her cubs. One should be especially worried in this country for in its legends the most powerful demon was a Nine-tailed fox." Suzu would shake ivy's arm snapping her out of her little trance. "I am going to bed for now I want both of you to read up on a lady known as Tamamo-no-Mae. Eien could use some extra work."smiling at Sollux. "You could join them if you like."

Ivy was unsure of what all just happened. Her mind had completely blacked out. After thinking about it for a couple of seconds she came to the conclusion that she must have fallen asleep at the table." Right mother I'll make sure she gets it done before bed time "turning her head to Sollux she would giggle a little. "Do you like the food? Mom is a good cook ant she."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:57 pm
"Oh my gog. You really are completely retarded. Thiis iis hiilariious." Sollux exclaimed, laughing to himself a bit at her and unable to keep back a few snickers. "Iit's called a metaphor, durr-head." He explained, as Suzu followed his explaination. "Yes… but the Fox doesn't know that the biig rabbiit has claws… very large claws…" He muttered slightly to himself, looking over at Suzu again.

"Yeah...but this assumes that the rabbiit wiill ever act offensiively…" He finished speaking, listening as she told them to look up a person. His gaze turned to Ivy, who asked if he liked the food. "Um…" He looked down at the food, bringing it up to his nose and smelling it. He was smelling it for the scents of the human body; for anything barbaric, examining it.

"Erm.. Ii'm sorry, but Ii seem to have lost my appetiite… So what's this Tamamo-no-mae thing?" He asked, looking at Ivy. He wanted to see if she would reach for a book or something; he was interested to see how she would look up this information.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm
With a crackling sound in the air suzu was gone. At the same time a door not far away can be heard closing.

Ivy looked upward with her index finger rested just blow her chin. "I think its part of mythology. Its in the Otogizoshi if my memory serves me correctly." Ivy would stand up from her chair and walk out of the room. Speaking loudly so her voice would reach back to the table. " I think you will like it."

Eien laid her head down on the wood surface of the table. "Books and more books. I don't see the point in reading all that stuff. Its not important. It's not like these books will really help me in any way." her body would become like black smoke flowing into it's self leaving nothing but a sword where she was.

Ivy walked back in the room holding some books in hand. " Now as for who was Tamamo-no-Mae." placing an old book on the table and flipping through the pages. "she was a servant girl who was said to be the smartest and most beautiful woman in the whole world. She tried to slow suck the life out the Emperor that fell in love with her. Here it is. In the end she turned out to be a demon fox. "

the story of Tamamo-no-Mae
Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm
Strange that she would refer to this... The young man thought to himself, reading through the book that he had been given from behind his shades, not even glancing as the other one disappeared, and at last the two were alone once again. "So tell me, how iis iit that you wiill suck out my liife force then?" He asked Ivy, looking up at the girl with his shades on, the strange glasses moving in time to keep a solid wall from his gaze through his psionic powers.

"Meh. Iit's fiine, regardless." He said simply, relaxing as he crossed his arms, looking up at the cieling. "Ii techniically have iinfiiniite... bleh, freakiing liisp, Ii'm sorry. Liimiitless power." He explained, feeling the pulsating power between his skull and his heart, the two stones glowing within their cages as their massive amount of power continued their grand conflict within him, before he stood up again, as he looked down at her. "And also... does that make you the most beautiiful, and iintelliigent, woman iin thiis land?" He asked her, smiling now, his slightly crooked teeth pointing out slightly from his face, but it was joking, laughing, teasing smile, as he looked away, wondering what could be done now, but that smile, still unfading...

If not twinged with perhaps a fraction... of seriousness.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 am
Ivy looked at Sollux with a gleaming smile as she sit in the chair by him. Ivy carefully placed her hands on her lap and cup’s them together." I'm sorry. I don't have any power like that. I can’t tack or give life energy. That being said I'm sure mother does as most hollows eat souls to become stronger.” Ivy would giggle as she moved her right hand over her mouth “There is no need to worry tho. If mother did not like you she would have said so.” Placing her hand back down as her eyes drifted upward. “Limitless power is a lot for one person to have and someone could do a lot with that power. But that power can care people away too. I am sure my abilities are what made my birth parents abandoned me… and if you truly have Limitless power I’m sure you have seen persecution over it.”

Ivy turned quiet as the words beautiful left Sollux’s lips. Her face was surely flushed red but she could not tell from the surge of things going through her mind. These thoughts without words or were they feelings? She could not really tell but it was odd. Why were these words vexing her? What was this odd uneasy yet happy feeling? After a few seconds in a daze she managed to mutter. “ I..I am not beautiful..” ivys hands would start trembling. “and I really think Tamamo-no-Mae loved the emperor… really If you apply the story to things that are known today. It was in Tamamo-no-Mae nature to try and kill him. She could not control her demon self any more ... it’s a lot sadder story. “ivy was speaking in faster meaner than usual as she was trying to get her mind off that thought/feeling or whatever it was.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:31 pm
He merely blinked at her, as his brain continued to try to process the fact that she saw nothing wrong with one being eating souls of others to become stronger. "But… But then what about the souls that she eats…?" He asked her, looking at her seriously. "Don't they deserve to have a chance to become liike you or me?" He implored of her, looking at her seriously and beginning to think of ways that he could help her understand what was wrong about what her mother, and all hollows, did.

However, as she said what she did over her parents, his gaze lowered down towards the table. "My biirth father.. Paiid my mother for the riight to forniicate all over her. My mother was a whore. She sold her body so that she could eat iinstead of actually workiing for it." He finished, his clenched fists relaxing slightly as the glow from behind his eyes diminished. "She diied. Ii was raiised by the man Ii truly called father untiil he diied whiile we were traveliing. That was when ii was young. Ii don't feel liike talkiing about iit." He explained simply, before turning back to look at her once again.

"Liiar." He told her simply, smiling at her once again, slightly teasing her. However, after she said what she did about the Tamamo-no-Mae, he merely could nod. "However… Ii was beiing seriious." He said, as suddenly his tone became sharp, losing all of the frivolity within it for a moment as he looked at her behind his frames. "You really are the most beautiiful giirl Ii have ever siighted." He said simply, before glancing to the side a bit. "And compared wiith your "siister", you are a liiteral geniius." He explained, wishing that for just once he could take off his glasses, but knowing that it was impossible.

"...Oh. Sorry iif Ii made you feel uncomfortable." He continued, as without warning a light red and blue blush came over his cheeks, a different color for each side as he looked away, finally struck by a bit of squeamishness. "But… Where am Ii goiing to sleep? Heck, do you even have a good place to sleep?"

(2900th post! WOOT!)

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:00 pm
Ivy tilting her head a little to the right Ivy looked at Sollux giggling. “Deserve it? The natural order of the world knows nothing of deserved. No the natural order of things is all set by the food chain. If something truly deserves to live than it will evolve and become stronger so it could fight back against its natural hunter and if it is not strong enough only deserves to be eaten by the strong. In that way they live on as part of the one who eats them. “

Ivy placed her hand on Sollux’s after he got done talking about his mother. ”Prostitution is the oldest profession that humans have. I myself think doing such things are wrong, But if it was not for her mating with that man you would not be alive.” Ivy’s face was a little red. “I can’t speak for you but I know win I think of my mother and father it makes me a little unhappy. But I am happy that they gave me life even if they did not want me. After all I am steel alive and well. I have a loving family even if it’s not blood. “
Ivys face only got redder as Sollux called her beautiful once more. Ivy could not help but think to herself. But why? Why would he say these things? Why does it make me feel weird win he calls me that? “My sister is only but a few months old. … That being said she does lack the will to learn.” Ivy crossing her hands on her lap once more would look down at the ground to hide the redness of her face.” And I am not a genius. My knowledge is really limited to what the book's we have can tech and that is quite a lot. But things like sociology are not one of them. I do have a general knowledge of the way humans are from history books. But physiology and biology I know in great detail.“

Ivy looked at Sollux smiling happily. “yes I got a bed room. If you walk back through that door to the main hallway and go straight across you will see a door. Open it and you will be in a stairwell to the second floor. There is six rooms up there. Three on the left, three on the right. Only sis and I have rooms up there and both are on the right. The last one on the right is open and that is next to sis’s room. And all on the left are open. They all have beds and end-tables and things … But seeing how they are only rarely used they lack personalization. “ Ivy giggled a little bit. She was happy to not be the only human staying here. “It is getting kind of late. You should go to bed. I steel got to teach all of this to sis… and try to make her understand it. It could take a long time. I just hope we don’t have another Little Bo Peep incident….”

Eien quickly replied even while in her sword form. “HEY that little girl is CRAZY… if one of my animals ran away they better NOT come home or I will be making lamb chops. Out looking all day and they come back on their own…”
Ivy puts her hand up to her head.” Let’s not get in to this. We have something to work on.” Ivy got up taking the book that was on the table into her arms. She then walked over to Eien grabbing hold of her hilt.” Sis we will work on this in your room.” looking at Sollux Ivy give him a small bow.” I hope you sleep well.” Ivy than walking to the door opening it bake to the main hallway. She gestures for him to go first “ I’ll follow you up.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum