Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tail Swishes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Tail Swishes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Tail Swishes [Closed] Empty A Tail Swishes [Closed]

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm
The male's eyes blinked as he watched the strange scenario before him. Some strange movement appeared in his pants as slowly, and inexplicably, a tail began to slide out of the seat of his pants, waving slowly back and forth as he stared over the fence. Beneath him on one side of the fence, there was a sleeping man. On the other side, there was a rather large house with a big gate in front of it. He slowly tilted his head to the side, wondering whatever it could be.......................................................................................................

Schrödinger's right ear, shaped like a cats but the size of a humans, twitched down and then up again as his tail began to slide out lazily behind him. His boots were standing on the fence of the T.A.G. Facility, and he was bored out of his mind. He had done his important work, forgotten as usual his unimportant house chores, and was exploring around Karakura City as he normally did; like a cat on the prowl.

His eyes looked up to the moon, unsure about what it would do but knowing that it would not disturb the snoring human in the dumpster, as he opened his mouth slightly, releasing a single, forlorn cry into the effervescent night.

"Mroooooooooooooooooowwl...."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tail Swishes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Tail Swishes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Tail Swishes [Closed] Empty Re: A Tail Swishes [Closed]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 am

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna had woken up in the middle of the night with a small headache. She stood up, slid into some soft slippers, and headed out of her room. Walking down the hallway, she cracked open a door to a guest room. She looked inside to check on a young boy. He was asleep and looked at peace. She liked that. She closed the door and walked farther down the hallway, coming to a back door. She stepped out and walked over towards a dumpster, looking down at a man with a completely blank expression. Why she was checking on him, she had no clue, but it felt like something she needed to do. Seeing that he was just asleep, she turned to walk back inside. Before she stepped inside, something caught her eye. What looked to be a human with cat ears was on the wall. She heard it make a noise that she didn't quite enjoy listening to. Walking very silently towards it, she realized it really was humanoid in form.

"You know..." she said as she came closer to it, talking in a slight whisper to not wake up her uncle who slept on the floor near the dumpster, "I would have no problem throwing a boot at you if I had not seen you first... What are you doing up there?" For some reason, by his appearance, she just assumed he was just some child who had gotten lost. Not many people would wander near their wall so calmly, unless they didn't know what it was. "Come down from there..." Keianna asked him, although it sounded more like a demand than anything, "Here. Take my hand." She held up her right hand to him, waiting for him to take it. She merely wanted to help him off the wall. It was a fifteen foot wall. It's not the easiest for someone to get off of, although she figured if he made it up there on his own, he could make it down. She was merely being kind. Her face wouldn't have told anyone that though. Her eyes were calm, her expression was blank. She never showed very much emotion to anyone, especially if she had just met them. Currently, she was wearing black pajamas and matching slippers. Not very colorful, but she liked them. Her hair was out of the ribbon she usually wore, falling down past her waist and honestly a bit messy. Obviously not a way she'd usually allow someone to see her, but since she had just woken up, she didn't care much.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tail Swishes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Tail Swishes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 pm
The male blinked as a strange voice spoke from behind him. His head turned slightly to the right, his crimson eye sliding in his skull as it turned to face the newcomer. His lips were upturned slightly in a mischevious smile, a twinkle in the one eye she could see as he heard what she said.

His body suddenly lurched forwards, almost in slow motion as he began falling downwards. Then, he activated Shadow Movement as a single footstep was created behind Keianna. The man in the dumpster released a large, wood-cutting snore like the ripping of a chainsaw as Schrödinger's right boot touched onto the ground, his left hand coming up and taking hers as he brought her hand back down to waist height standing just taller than she as he looked at her. He looked to be about seventeenish, one ear flicking as he rose up her hand and his own, his mouth opening as he stretched, yawning. Hmmmmmmrrrr.. He let out quietly, before blinking at her once more. He wasn’t entirely sure who she was, but if there was one thing that Schrödinger had learned from Shadin, it was that you should never put down an offer to hold a woman's hand.

"Your hand's warm~" He said simply, smiling as he spoke softly. "My name's Schrödinger Yuudeshi… and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance this evening. Tell me, where are we going?" He asked, his crimson eyes wide as he looked at her and the catty smile on his face much the same. His nose reacted as he sniffed her, as he thought to himself. Oh-wow.. She's part of a rich family… all herbs and the smell of iron and wood… Telling from the muscles of her forearms, I'd say she's a blade wielder… vvrrr mrr… He thought, still smiling to himself as he had decided to let her take him wherever she chose; after all, she had been the one to approach him... in her pajamas. That just helped reinforce his smile even further than it had been before.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tail Swishes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Tail Swishes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Keianna just watched him as he moved to her side. Something was up with people lately. They seemed to want to get behind her or out of her vision. It was becoming slightly irritating, but she was usually fast enough to watch their movements anyway. There was no point in becoming irritated by something so childish. He took her hand. Why he took it after he hit the ground was beyond her. Immediately, she pulled it back. She had only offered her hand to help him down, and since he obviously didn't need that extra help, there was no point of them touching. "You're weird." she said bluntly to him, her calm tone staying constant through out her speech, "I don't let those that I do not know touch me. I offered my hand to help. You did not need it, or you did not care for it. There is no point in continuing contact." Taking a step back from him, she looked this strange male up and down, taking in his features for her own just in case purposes. Looking back up to his face, she raised an eyebrow at the strange guy.

"So, is there a reason you were... meowing... on top of the wall?" Keianna asked him, "This isn't exactly the most safe place to just sit around." She crossed her arms along her chest, looking at him suspiciously. There was something about him that wasn't right. His energy gave off something evil, yet he was nothing of the sort, at least that is what she could tell on first interaction. She wondered whether he knew exactly what this facility was, although she had a feeling he did. He was strange, but he was skilled. He likely knew what would happen if he did anything foolish on the property.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm
The boy looked up at her with wide eyes as she said that he was weird, retracting her hand, his eyes wide almost as if dissapointed. As she took a step back away from him, he gave her a moment as she raised her eyebrow, before stepping towards her and sliding up closer once more. "No point... in continuing contact...? Mrr..." He said simply, his cat ears lowering as he began staring at the ground.

"I don't know if I agree with that..." He said simply, before blinking at her with a smile. "Of course there was, ma'am!" He said, saluting her. "I was pretty lonely out tonight and was looking for someone to meet and play with... although I didn't really find anyone." He continued, the rapt, at-attention look leaving him as his ears drooped once more. "Even if it wasn't the most safe, I thought it would be the most irritating. I mean, even if I'm weird, it's even more strange for someone as pretty as yourself to come out and check up on an old hobo living out in a dumpster." He said, ever observant as he turned around, blinking as he hung over the edge of the dumpster. Out of his backside something wriggled inside of his army trousers; before a demonic looking red tail snaked out, as Schro's body visibly relaxed, looking at the guy in the dumpster before turning back around to face her, with nothing more than a curious look on his face, his tail swishing back and forth teasingly behind him...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:19 am

"Well that is your own opinion, not mine." She stated bluntly towards his opinion on making contact. After that he perked up and acted sort of military like. She just watched him as he saluted her and explained himself. He calmed down, lowering his ears when he seemed upset. Immediately Keianna was unable to put an opinion on this one. He was confusing. Lately, that had been happening a lot and it wasn't something she liked. "You wanted to find someone to play?" Keianna looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes. Her face was still calm, causing her to look irritated wit him. Her expression was apparent in thinking that this guy was an idiot. Then his mention on her being more strange, she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms along her chest. "He's not a hobo... Well... He is, but it's not like he's some random guy. He's my... uncle." she explained to him. When she said the word 'uncle', she sounded ashamed and embarrassed. "The guy is a pig... rude, inconsiderate. I will never understand how he is related to my grandfather." Keianna let out a soft sigh and looked back to this guy, "Look... Let's get away from him before he wakes up. I don't really want to deal with him at the moment." She turned away and began walking towards the Front gate of T.A.G.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 pm
My opinion, not hers…. He thought to himself as his tail waaved back and forth behind him, thinking seriosly about what she said. Mreh. It's too complicated for me. He determined, looking back up at her. "Well yeah. Generally, people who don't have anything to do look for others to play with, don't they? Isn't that the base of human interaction?" He asked her, blinking as his tail slowly swayed back and forth as he was now deep in thought.

"Hmm. Maybe he has something hidden you haven't seen. After all, I'm way unlike the rest of my family! But in the end, I really am like them… right down to the Yuudeshi Network." He said simply, non-chalantly implying that he was a member of tone of Karakura's most influential households, as well as having access to one of the greatest networks on the planet. "He followed along her as she said to that they should get away from him, reaching his arms out as he lithely stretched himself out, yawning as he placed his hands on the ground and followed Keianna on all fours, a curious look on his face as his tail continued to wag back and forth. "Question, Ma'am." He said as they arrived at the front gates, Scho standing himself up straight. [color-darkred]"Why are you so professional, even in pajamas?" He asked, his wide, observant slitted eyes following her ever motion with an attuned accuracy. He thought she was like a lot of his own family; very snobbish, like a freaking beam of wood had been shoved up her butt and made her really uptight about everything in life. He knew it wasn't his place to judge her; and he understood that, but it didn't help the fact that he thought this girl must be pretty lonely. After all, who would want to play with such an uptight girl? Schro honestly doubted that many would.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm

"Yes... If you're a child." was her reply towards his question on human nature, "An adult doesn't exactly go around looking for someone to play with. That is a childish thing..." Keianna noticed something then, but because of it's location, she wasn't going to ask about it and attempted to avoid looking. Her attention was brought back to him one hundred percent when she heard a certain name. "Yuudeshi...? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting them. Only by reputation and power do I know them." Keianna explained, able to realize that he was likely family to one of the most powerful and well known families in the area. As they walked away, this guy actually got onto all fours and began crawling around like an animal. It was hard to ignore, but Keianna was successful. As they came to the front gate, she leaned up against it and sighed, thinking on something he had mentioned earlier.

"I doubt that my uncle has anything that I have no seen." Keianna said quietly as she crossed her arms along her torso and under her bust, "First impressions are always... always important. His was that of an arrogant, filthy, pig. That isn't exactly something I will get over quickly." Then he spoke up again, saying something about her professionalism. She glanced down towards her pajamas and raised an eyebrow. "I am always like this." she stated calmly, "I remember being a normal happy and cheerful girl, but that changed... I like being the way I am now. Before, I had no real motivation, discipline, or skill... That is all different now because of how I act..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 pm
Schrödinger looked up at her, blinking slowly at Keianna. "Aren't you a kid, though? Physically? Mentally I can tell you're much more mature professionally... But you don't look much older than how I look; and my age reflects my personality of being." He explained calmly, blinking as she said she knew his family by reputation.

"Well, yeah. I'm Schrödinger Yuudeshi; message bearer!" He said, saluting her once more. "Although I'm presently off duty." He explained as he relaxedonce more. "Maybe he was wondering if you would see something more..." He mused, remembering what he had seen in the dreams of the man. Horrible things, to be sure; and a man on the inside screaming and pounding to get away from the nightmarish images.

As she told him about how she felt now, he stopped, stanidng up straight. "...That makes me feel two different things." He said, completely open in how he was acting. "Sad and driven. Sad because even if you do like how you are now, you seem to imply that you are not happy. Which doesn't seem right to me." He said, looking back up to her in her eyes, his lively red hues meeting her blue ones. "Since you still look like you should be more happy and cheerful. You're definitely pretty enough for it; seems to me like you're losing the best time of your life you could have, being human." He finished, putting his arms behind his head as he looked at the sky. "I also feel driven because now I want to try to make you more positive than this, if you're really not happy; even if you say you like it, happiness is more than professionalism at all tiems, even with black pajamies on. I dunno exactly how I'm going to do that, but I know I don't like the thought of you staying like this." He finished, looking down at the ground.

"Mrow. Isn't it a good thing to be happy?" He asked, looking up at her with the questioning look in his eyes, demanding to know what she believed.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm

"Age isn't anything but a number and in this world that is definitely true. You can't even tell a persons real age by their looks anymore, since most people don't age like they once did." Keianna explained to him in her usual calm tone, "I haven't been a child for a long time, and I do not appreciate being called one." Keianna raised an eyebrow at him saluting her again. She shook her head, not knowing exactly what to make of this young man. He was extremely strange in her opinion. "See more?" she spoke as if that were impossible, "There is nothing more to see in that idiot. He tries to kill my grandfather, gets banished for it, and when he comes back we find out that he is nothing but a filthy, disrespectful dog." She was pretty set in stone about her uncle. There wasn't much that was going to change that unless he changed himself, and giving his rebellious nature that wasn't going to happen. She did not understand how her own feelings were even of interest to this boy. The fact that her short description of her life made him feel anything was strange.

"Just because I don't look happy, doesn't mean I am not." Keianna explained, "I love my life and the way I am. Assuming that I am not happy is idiotic. You know nothing about me." Keianna still kept a calm voice, which automatically would have lessened the blow of her semi-rude and distant statement towards him. "I am fine the way I am. Leave that be." she continued on, "Why the hell would you want to make someone you don't know happy?" And still her tone was completely calm and indifferent. Her emotions were rarely conveyed through her speech. She didn't mean anything rudely, it was just the way she was. "You aren't going to do anything to change me. Give up that dream. I don't even know you. In my mind, you're just a random guy who was sitting on my home's wall." Keianna looked around for a moment, contemplating his next question about whether it's a good thing to be happy. Turning her attention back to him, she raised an eyebrow. "And what is happiness? Do you even know?" she asked him, "And the stuff that makes you happy... Does it do the same for others? Everyone is different. What makes you happy... You version of happiness... It's likely completely different from mine."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum