Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

» A DAM SET TO BURST [Open]
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Locke
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Shizuo
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
THEFROST
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] I_vote_rcap 
Share
 

 Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Doku crouched ontop of a street light, it was dark, so the light was on. The warmth felt good against her cold flesh, and she enjoyed the sight of the small moths, though the kept flying into the lamp and getting themselves killed. But most of all, it was somewhere she wouldn't be seen. Which was good, because she was bored.

She waited until someone would walk past, then, shifting one of her hands up, she'd form a small tube, place her lips to one side, then form a bit of fire in her hand. The blowing slightly, the fire would shoot out. Not in a stream, just a small bit. It only singed the people, but it scared them. And that was fun. In their freaking-out, they never did notice where it came from. She chuckled quietly, as not to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm

A loud scream pierced the cold night, filling the air with the scent of blood and fear. However, this scream was not that of a human. Shadows began to crawl from within their own darkness. Within a dark alley resting across the street from the woman, a white mask glimmered off the artificial light of the post. It's ghastly figure would have sent chills into the residents of the area. The beast seemed somewhat, insane. It was completely out of it's mind, tossing and turning within the alleyway, knocking over trashcans and tossing discarded newspaper flying into the air.


~Lizard Hollow~

His jaw's began to open, his tail slapping a few things behind him whilst his forearms slowly began to bring him from the darkness. A loud scream escaped his figure once more, the area had driven him insane. He quickly pounded out from the darkness, his open mouth complimenting the insane figure in which he jumped. Quickly, whilst in mid air, his body began to turn to the left, spinning faster than a normal eye could see. His tail whipped around, extending further, and aiming for the woman.


~Attack Music~

Back to top Go down
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Her eyes had flicked to the first signs of the beings, mostly paying attentions to the sounds it made. She moved her hands from the post, staring momentarily as it came from the shadows of the alley. Her body twisted as it leapt, springing off of the pole, her body twisted, to shift her hands, so they were facing the 'being'. Fire started to stream from her opened palms, lashing towards the other being, as she hit the ground, rolled over, and crouched again.

As she hit the ground, she watched as the lamp post was hit. She slid back a bit from the creature, still tensed, ready to move away from it again, glancing around quickly for somewhere to hide from it, even just temporarily .. Enough to attack it from there, without being Smashed, ripped apart, eaten, and the like ..
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

~Lizard Hollow~
The utterly insane beast was engulfed momentarily in fire, burning the black flesh quickly off the bone. He smashed into the brick behind the light post, completely ripping the metal from the ground and tossing it into the air with it's tail. It struggled for a moment, bashing wildly into the air to try and put out the fire. His read eyes glowed out from his mask as he began to lash back out at her.

The fire still raged fiercely on his body, however one side was completely put out. It was the side that he he bashed into the building beside him. His forearms quickly grasped the ground under him, propelling him quickly forward in his daring attempt. The mask opened up once more, hinging the jaw's open and showing his rather disgusting toung as it flickered in the air. He prepared to go in for a bite, his mouth wide open.



However, something was wrong, it seemed not like he was trying to get a meal, as most hollow do. It truly seemed as if the beast was completely mad. Could it have been, that because he forcefully entered the city, that he had gone completely mad? It would not have been surprising. The city had anti-hollow barrier all around it. A side of effect of forcing your way in was usually death, but maybe he had found another way in and was suffering from the effects of the already standing barrier. It was truly a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Her head tilted as she watched it slam itself into the wall, trying to put out the fire. The streaming of fire stopped, as she placed her palms to the ground momentarily. Glancing around once more as she had time, but not finding much, she looked back to the 'monster'. At this point it had put out half of itself, and was going for herself again.

Mostly from pure reflex, her legs launched herself again. To one side of the creature, almost aimed towards it, in such a way that it would go past her. She skidded, turning as it went past, and held out one hand. Pausing for a moment, trying to focus despite the adrenaline rush.

She managed to focus just enough it seemed, maybe not as much as she may have hopes, but it worked. The area in front of the creature caught on fire, and the beast, not being able to quite stop before it hit the area, was set alight once more.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm

~Lizard Hollow~
The beast toppled over into the fire, flipping the rather large body over into a tumble. It's flesh began to boil in the heat of the flames, causing it to scream out it pain as it laid defeated on it's back. The red glow from within his mask began to fade into black. Flames engulfed his burning body, the boiling fresh slowly dissipating into the air with the scent of blood.

Fire was riddled across the street, window's were broken, and parts of a few building were totaled. Not to mention the streetlight was out of commission. It was as if the woman stood alone in darkness, her only light, the fire that she had conjured. The warm heat was slowly blow away by the cold night's breath. Ember's glowed calmly in the night, and it began to seem normal. Ooooo so very normal.
Back to top Go down
Moria
Starter Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-06-14
Posts : 13
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

As a portal of the seretei opens and a black butterfly shows the way, Katsumoto reatch the area seen the scourge marks as the portal close behinds him he sees as well some of the destruction that just have happen. Now he was trying to look for the hollows presence but only can feel a different one. He thinks of what cud that be "what..cud.. that be?" looks towards it. It looked like a normal human girl, but she had fire on her hands.

Looks again towards the burned area. "Can i assume that you killed this Hollow, Human?" smiles at her why gently placing his hand over his zanpakuto.


(dark red is the thought )
Back to top Go down
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 pm

She pause,d looking to the other being. The adrenaline was wearing off slowly, which weakened her a bit, the fire going out at her hands. She leaned back onto her heels, a subtle way of relaxing a bit, still rather tensed up, suspicious of the other being. He didn't seem to be letting off a bad feeling, but it didn't much matter.

She nodded slightly, eyes shifting to his own momentarily, a faint smile crossing lips, as hands had slid into her hoodie pockets. "Mmh, yes, suppose i did kill it.."
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

~Bat Hollow~
His flapping wings were subtle, quieter than a whisper of the midnight wind. The cold, red eyes peered down from a perched building top. It's keen of hearing, smell, and sight were overpowered. The whole figure seemed off about this hollow. It seemed to have been amplified in some, unknown way. He let out a ultra-sonic screech, the sound wave moving down the building he was standing on, and into the airspace of the two. Glass began to break, and metal began to bend, it seemed as if the buildings around were going to collapse for a moment.

Suddenly, from within the sky, a black figure began to increase speed towards the two. It seemed, more humanoid now. The hollow had partially taken the form of a human shape. His body seemed like that of a human, his arms looked like those of at bat, and his eyes, were that of a devil. It's entire body was pitch black, and very difficult to see. Just as the sound had reached the airspace around the two, his claws were already ready to pounce down on the woman, as she seemed to be the weaker of the two.


~Surprise Attack~




~Roleplay Tips~
*Note that this hollow is attacking completely unseen, and your focus is on each other.
*Note that the sonic blast will stun the both of you, regardless of your power.
*Note that the hollow is moving much faster than the woman can dodge at.

To Kuroi~ Remember that you can sense hollows from a distance, you can use this to your advantage. But regardless of this fact you must remember that the sonic blast will stun you and that the bat is moving faster than you can.
Back to top Go down
Moria
Starter Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-06-14
Posts : 13
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 pm

As he smiles looking to the human girl as he as well feels a strange feeling but only thinking is the strange human with that power. Suddently he hears the painful screesh of the creature but the scenses get to accupide looking to the girl but it wasent her. When he sees the creature still stun with the sound of it, not having enough time to see but it flied so, "..Dont Move human, Bakudou 8: Seki" the human girl gets around her a shield that repels what hit it. He rubs his ears a bit tring to smile cool. The seki bakudou soon after fades away after the hit.
Back to top Go down
 
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: