Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:33 am

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

Len blinked as suddenly, there was an explosion. His body flew through the air as he suddenly stopped mid-flight, throwing out his hands as his hair rose up into several spikes as he entered Gold Form. B!TCH I'M A SUPER SAIYAN! He thought to himself as the demon that had been chasing him finally stopped moving, wondering what he was doing as he adopted an odd pose, placing both hands behind himself, his right above his left, as he began to gather energy between his hands and narrowed his eyes at the demon.

The demon was small; looking like a raccoon that wielded bombs. Len wasn't even sure how it had managed to get into the school; all he knew was that somehow it had managed to do just that. "Ka...me...ha...me...HA!!!" He roared out, pushing both hands out as a gigantic blast of energy released from his hands, slamming into the raccoon like figure as it was suddenly thrown back into the wall behind it, cracking the wall as the great wave of blue energy was stopped, incinerating it against the wall.

Len breathed hard as he felt his hair falling back down on top of his head in its normal shape. He blinked as he looked around him, trying to gain his whereabouts. He saw vending machines, and what looked like bowls of chili and hot dogs; he guessed he was in the cafeteria. His right eye twitched with irritation; this was the first time he had actually decided to give going to school a shot on Zero's reccomendation. He was just touring the school like it was an open house, attending classes to see what they were all about.

However, as he had been in the computer sciences room (The only place he had actually been interested), the teacher suddenly vanished mid sentence. Len had gotten up, startled, when suddenly a great cackling was heard in the room and the wall exploded open, the raccoon-bomb demon chucking… well, a bomb into the student's midst. He had to act quickly as he had leaped up, absorbing the impact with much gusto before releasing and smiting the demon raccoon.

The first time I actually decide to show up to this lousy school… as a student… He thought, remembering the time he had spooked a teacher the hell out. And this freaking happens… what the hell am I going to do… He wondered, sighingto himself KNEW this was a bad idea. I freaking KNEW it. Grr. He thought, pretty irritated by what had happened. He wasn't aware of school id's or what they did; so he had to assume that everyone around him was just freaking out on the sight of the demons rather than their lack of defenses.

Now he looked around the cafeteria as he began to realize that he was not alone. The students from his computer science class had come through the wall into the cafeteria, where there were other students allegedly hiding out. Len walked up to a window, peering out of it as he was met by a great red sky. What in the hell…? He wondered, before his eyes widened further as his gaze lowered down into the courtyard. There was a huge mass of demons, possibly hundreds of them, out there. He narrowed his eyes, looking to see if he saw other students; he could swear he saw something fighting out there. However, there wasn't much to do about it as he thought to himself, putting a hand up to his head as…

...SASSY! He suddenly realized, his eyes fully open as he ran back to the hole in the cafeteria wall. He realized that this hole would have to be patched if they were to maintain the cafeteria's defenses; but he had to find his cat. He looked inside, sweat running down the back of his neck as he groaned, slapping himself in the face with his palm as he realized she was not there. Of course she's not… she probably went off somewhere in Gold Form… wait what even is Gold Form for her again? He wondered to himself, reaching in and grabbing his tablet computer before hopping back through the hole in the wall, a small fire still on a bit of his yellow-golden hair as he looked out at the gathered students before him.

"Alright, first. Anyone here have natural powers? And second, anyone who doesn't needs to help fix this wall." He said, gesturing to the giant hole that had been made in the wall and the door to the cafeteria itself. After making his comments, he turned around to face said door, as he breathed in once again. Black Form… He thought simply as his hair began to elongate, going almost down to his waist now in a ponytail behind his head, as his clothes began to darken in color until he was wearing what looked like a black militia's uniform.

As a squad of demons broke through the door, Black Len's eyes narrowed. There were five of them and one of him. Mugen Freddie didn't even seem to leave its sheathe as the blade, and Len, suddenly appeared before the demonic menace. He cut one's arm off with a flourish, before throwing his arm forwards and releasing a blast of energy that was contained in front of himself, leaving only wide scorch marks on the floor to indicate the beast had ever even been alive to begin with.Len's blade continued to speed up as he flashed about, wincing as he was hit ten times by little demon claws and arms punching out at him. However, he executed the four remaining demons in much the same way as the first, leaving four total scorch marks on the floor as he had been able to execute two of them in one blast. He breathed out slowly as he pushed the door closed, remaining in Black form as he turned around, thinking that he had heard a voice and seeing a teenage sized figure beginning to approach him from the group of students, his tablet knocking gently on his side as he stopped moving at near breakneck speed…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty Re: Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  BlackSassyBar

Sassy had been running around with Len, at least, on the open house like tour of the school. After all, Len wanted to see what it was about ; and there was no way that he was going to let Sassy at home. Who knew what'd she do? And even then, she whined for three hours straight, until he firmly told her no. She had followed him anyways. So in the end, he had given her school clothes, and she was signed up too! But of course, the first day was the most eventful. In mere moments, a racoon that weilded bombs came in. Len, without hesitating, had gone Gold Form. Of course.. he forgot that it would turn his adorable kitten into a ninja dog. And she ran off, having caught the sight of a, you got it, cat shaped demon. Boom, she was no longer around. So when Len finally looked around, said cat? Was no where to be seen.

The girl was in fact a bit busy, as she was dodging the cat's vicious swipes. With it's eye patch and it's habit of leaping out of corner like they were bushes, it was difficult. That is, until Sassy managed to kick it in the face, and then ninja it's throat. There was no hesitance. But soon, her form changed, and then a smirk touched her lips. Black Sassy was in town, and she had no subjects! That was a grave mistake, as she walked out of the hall, seeing the door of the cafeteria at the bottom of it, and a group of demons had just entered. Their reinforcements? Sassy was right in front them. They stopped, and stared at the admittedly beautiful girl, as she turned her body to face them. ''Oh? Mere trash in my presence? How full of useless pretense. Bow to your queen, mongrels.'' spoke the girl, tossing her head, long black strands flowing back. The very actions she was exhibiting could easily relate to a side of Len's family that neither knew about yet, or really, and well let's just say it was scary how close she was to that person. Her crimson gaze glowed, as she let a smirk dance on her lips, as the demons were about to jump her.

But her aura was weird. She was a demon too ; didn't they know that? Sassy didn't, but they hesitated. The girl didn't hesitate however ; snapping her fingers, a black smoke suddenly appeared around their neck. And a moment later, it was apparent that the demons had collars around their neck. The girl just smirked, and snapped her fingers, the demons forced to follow her mental command. They wandered off to do her bidding, as she headed back to the computer lab. But of course, no one was there. A few students were working on patching the wall, but yet, Sassy felt as if they were too slow. The girl stepped through the hole, and walked towards the black haired male that everyone was about a good ten, fifteen feet from. As he ran near her at breakneck speed, the girl side stepped ; and tripped him. With a smirk, she sat in a near by chair, placing her foot on top of his head. ''Hello, Len.'' spoke the girl. The male could clearly see up her leg, underneath her skirt. She gave a smirk when she saw his eyes wander, and then moved her foot, heel kicking him in the face. ''Now, Len, I think I need to punish you. You caused such a big mess in my new playground. I hope you have a plan to fix this yes? Those demons will be so troublesome.'' she spoke, slowly leaning onto one of her palms with her chin.

She looked every bit a ruthless, and regal queen, her crimson gaze shining, as she could clearly see his behind whilst he was in this position. Yes.. she was the ruler here, and they would follow her orders! And that, was final. No matter whom wanted to argue it. That was the will of the humans.

Photobucket

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty Re: Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

BLACK LEN

As he appeared into Black form, Len could almost feel a shiver going down his spine as his personality hardened, ever so slightly, going along with his Black Form. He blinked, turning as some kids managed to start up and work on the wall, resulting in him sighing in relief... until suddenly his eyes burst open, seeing her as he was moving towards the wall, her foot coming out to his leg.
”...Eh?”
He stated, as he was suddenly flung forwards onto his face. He could only blink, lifting his face off the floor as her foot came down on top of his head, muttering a muffled Ow. when the foot came down. ”Hello Sassy...” He said simply, looking up and blinking, the corners of his mouth twitching as a small amount of blood going down his chin as he attempted to glance in any other direction, until he received a quick heel to the face for his trouble, this one not even eliciting an ow.

”Course I have, your HIGHNESS.” He said, totally not trying to make an obscure reference to her obsession with his behind. He completely failed to understand it; but it seemed that it helped her, at any rate. ”I have people working, as you can see. Only thing is that I need letting up if I'm to do anything more.” He spoke, barely able to talk around the heel that was still pressed into the skin of his face. He then saw her own eyes wander, before he flattened himself and covered his behind with both hands, a blush on his face as he tried to dissuade her from looking in that direction. However, for the moment he was trapped; he could not move from the position until she let him. ”Then pray tell, madam, what are your orders?”

WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:28 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh? Mei had noticed that Kuro's nose was lightly bleeding, as her foot slid just a little, forcing his head to look up right under her skirt for starters. With that done, she gave a victorious smirk ; he was charmed and submissive to her utter dominance. She would not let him do anything otherwise, as her hands trailed down his spine, and in between his fingers covering his sweet, sweet ass. The girl let out another dangerous grin, as she gave him a grope, and then a smack, before moving towards the door, her eyes looking over the room. Finding herself a chair, she sat with a beautiful grace, before letting her eyes wander to one of the girl students. Snapping her fingers, the girl was starteld but came close. Thank goodness they were in the cafeteria right? She specified how to make her tea, and sent the girl off, before that crimson gaze wandered over to Len. b[]''Now, Kuro, my pet, we need to satisfy a plan in between us.''[/b] she said softly, her fingers sliding onto her lap, past her thighs, and onto her knees as she leaned forward, the strands of black slovenly slipping from her shoulders, like a cascading waterfall. With a sensing touch, she lifted her hand, and surprisingly, a demon walked in. It was one of Sassy's collared pets, as the students froze in horror.

''Kuro. Please teach the masses that only those with collars are to be welcomed. Because they are my subjects.'' coldly spoke the girl, as the demon leaned and whispered to her in the demonic language. The Queenly girl leaned her head, looking every inch a Conquering Empress, as she let another smirk dance on her lips. ''Ah, I see.'' she whispered softly, as the girl that made her tea approached fearfully. With a smile and a simple word of thank you, the girl sipped on her tea, as she waved the demon away. Thinking a few more moments, the girl then slowly stood up, and cleared her throat. Whatever talking quickly subsided, as the Human looked over all of her pets. ''Listen to us, dear subjects!'' she declared, her voice booming loudly with volume. The Royal We was now in effect. ''We have found new information ; there is no teachers present in the school. The demon subjects that We have subjugated have reported this. Therefore, there is no teachers to save us, and the badges no longer work. Therefore, We have found it primarily important to conserve Our safety. Therefore, please consult Kuro for any plans of defense ; he shall be in charge of organizing Our Resistance!''

The black haired girl had spoken like a king, and without knowing, many of the others were soon dragged into her charismatic beauty. She was a strange creature, as she smiled, making sure she had demon guards posted ; to them on the inside? It was a safety measure. To demons on the outside? They kept a mob of prisoners in. It deceived the enemies whilst comforting the masses ; although, the girl knew that Kuro Len would want to go find the others, due to the Len that still remained in him. Meanwhile, she would enjoy her tea, as she sat back into the chair, sipping on the cup with a graceful poise, seemingly unbothered by anything.

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:41 pm

BLACK LEN

"Darniti woman…" He uttered, as he was forced to stare up the skirt of Mei. Soon, the blood on his nose that had originally just been from his face being kicked dripped a large amount onto the floor from something completely different. "Why the hell do you assume I want to be seduced by someone like you…" He muttered again, shivering as her hand went down his spine and touched his behind, before being smacked. I hate it when she does this…

"Yeah, I know." He responded simply to her request to "Satisfy a plan." "That s#it still freaks me out…" He muttered as he saw the demon walking towards them, standing up straight. "It's nothing to be afraid of… ones with collars are merely her…. Pets. Harmless. Mostly, anyway." He explained to them, knowing that nothing Mei dominated was ever truly harmless. Only harmless as long as you didn't go against her.

Her speech only made him want to blanch further, knowing she was messing with even more minds. "Yeah… Well. First off, those of you who have powers, go up to the front. We're going to try to get out of the school and reach the principal's office. Why? I have no f#cking clue as of yet. However, I 'm guessing there will be something helpful in the room of someone who runs such a f#cked up place." He explained, as the students quickly did as they were told.

"I assume you're going to lead, your HIGHNESS?" He asked her simply, before moving to the back of the entrouge of students. "Those without powers, in front of me. I will bring up the rear guard." He explained simply, knowing fully well why he called that in. In any case, he issued their marching orders. "If those demons out there can lead, we can have a solid way out of here. Now, let's get going!" He cried out, drawing his blade, Mugen shining brightly by the cafeteria lights as the students, first hesitant, were persuaded by his confident figure, a Man amongst them as they shot forwards, rushing out of the room as fast as they could, chaos everywhere as Kuro spun himself around, rapidly cutting down two that attempted to rush them right from the start, before spinning back around to follow them, wondering where this path would take them…

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 pm
The blonde haired girl had ignored all that was going on, sitting in the chair, tinkering with the gun she had on her. She was so engrossed in her work she was able to block everything else out entirely. When she finally looked up, the gun all put back together, there was this woman sitting there, acting as if she owned the place. Then this other guy told all those with powers to go up front, getting all the powerless in the middle to protect them. She scowled and stood up, grabbing the large guitar case that she had put next to her.

"Hell no, I ain't following that plan, idiot. Do you think just because I don't have any mumbo jumbo mystic powers I can't fight?"

She had worn a black leather jacket, a metallic vest glinting behind it, a strange buzzing could be heard from it. With her spiky blonde hair and angry eyes, she looked every inch like a punk bully. She slipped the small pistol in to its holster behind the vest, leaning over as she opened the guitar case, revealing an AR-15 and five black spheres. she strapped the rifle on to her back and slipped the spheres in to her backpack.

"How lucky do you get, the one day I decide to come to school I not only manage to sneak all this stuff in, the place is attacked by some shit."

It was sarcastic, but it played on how her own thoughts were going. The principal is going to really kill me for this, he told me not to bring anything to school, not one thing. He'll probably blame this whole fiasco on me, god I'm going to get in to so much trouble. Just when I'd managed to convince myself that I should actually give it a try.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Left_bar_bleue30/100Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:09 pm

The pain was unexpected and unimaginable it had burn and stung, it had felt like someone was working on force something through her chest. Naia had left class to go down to the nurse's office while to get the scar she had looked at. While at the nurse's office they didn't find anything wrong with the scar on her chest and they had told her to lie down and relax. Naia just tried to relax as she thought about the scar which to her it had the meaning of Fear. Her mother gave her the scar because she was afraid of her. she was different compared to them and because of this this was the reason she had to die but in the end the one who died wasn't the one born a monster but the one who became a cloaked monster. To Naia she knew she was just suppose to be dead, monsters don't need a place to stay in this world and that's what she was. She tried to sleep in one of the beds in the nurse's office but her scar was still hurting.

Some time had passed it seemed that she had finally fallen asleep but when she got up she was alone in the room. She figured that the nurse must have stepped out to have lunch or something. She looked at the clock and realized she had been in their longer then she thought she had missed some of her next classes and was now late for her current one. she needed a nurse's note to return to class but she didn't want to go have more contact with her then what had already happened. She didn't like the idea of showing the nurse her chest to see her scar to be treated. it already bothered her it was hurting but she didn't like talking about it. she already disliked being around all the people in the school it made her uncomfortable. She wanted friends but all these people frightened her. she wished she didn't have to deal with so many people.

Naia stepped out of the nurse's office and found everything sounding differently then usual. She would usually hear the voices of students heading to their respected classes or even some hanging out in the hallways. Today it was different she could hear heavy breathing that did not sound human. What was going on? were some of the thoughts that came to her mind. She didn't see any students nearby. She at least liked that it wasn't as noisy as usual it greatly hurt her ears hearing the other students but all she could hear was breathing. She grew frightened it had seemed something was coming closer and closer. She didn't know where is was coming from but she felt it. She wanted to scream but her voice had run off with out her. She didn't know where she wanted to move to or where to hide. she tried to make herself seem smaller by hiding her face in her legs and holding her arms around her legs. She held them tightly she was afraid of what was going to happen next. The next second she saw that is was another student.

It was just a male student who had been checking around for any student not gathered in the cafeteria. He had told her that most of the student body had been gathered in the cafeteria. Naia didn't know why all the students were gathered in the cafeteria. she was too frightened to ask him why. The male left giving her a warning to be careful. Naia wondered if he had been scared of her too. She had wings growing out of her back why wouldn't they frighten someone. She decided to head off to the cafeteria hoping that nothing would happen to her. She still heard strange noises. They didn't sound normal and wondered what could be going on.

Template By: [LIO THE LION]
Coding Possible By:[TheFrost]
Anonymous

Sat May 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Her face turned into a grin; after all Kuro was hers to play with as she desired. She was the embodiments of humans; and therefore, being on the top of the food chain, she dare say that she owned all that belonged to her. He followed her orders strictly, all the while, she got to ogle his behind. Hmm.. it was definitely lovely, and certainly, she wanted to keep it in her grasp, hold it and treasure it. Yes.. that mighty fine ass was hers to toy with, because there was no way he would refuse her; she had already attuned him to her desires. She did listen to his plan, sipping her tea like a perfect princess, letting a small grin touch her face. ''Of course I shall lead, Kuro dear; it would be crass to assume I would do otherwise.'' she said. Some might see that as loyalty to others; to be the first in the line of danger, to be the one the target. And yet to Mei, it was not a thing of kindness; anybody that understood the devious human would understand that it was merely to satisfy her own pride. She stood behind no one; for no one dared to challenge her. And he volunteered himself the rear guard too; after all, he knew that nobody would get to stare at his rear either! Mei felt this was plan that was almost perfect, falling into place beautifully, but yet.. there was an unexpected road bump in the middle of all of it. Just before they were to charge out of the cafeteria? A challenger appeared.

''Oh? A blonde haired wench seems to want to challenge our authority?'' said the Queenly being, her voice soft and deadly. Anyone who heard it felt a chill down their spine, as her lips curved into a booming smile; it was a deadly one, a smile that could make the strongest of men falter. Why? Because there was just something so incredibly.. dark behind that smile that it often unsettled those that came near it. ''Let's see, wench. You seemed to have come prepared, indeed; but calling Kuro's plan idiocy? As a ruler, I cannot abide insults to my pets. Are you willing to shoulder that cost?'' said the human, finishing her tea cup. ''Oh you're concerned about powers? What a fool, that is not what he intended; those that could not defend themselves.. if you wish to leave the group, you are more then welcome, trash. After all, you seem to be no more tame then a slum mongrel, yapping at the heels of the powerful to buff your own pride. What a pitiable creature.'' she simply said, before turning her attention away from the more then irritating blonde. Let Kuro deal with that woman; her clear dismissal of the girl was obviously a mark of Mei wasting her precious royal time on such filth. She was so unclean; not only were her manners no better then a slobbering drunk, but even her clothing! Such atrocious fashion sense must only be the mark of a mongrel that wished it had more; so it tries to make itself look tough. Pitiable; and disgusting.

Mei then began to walk out of the room, the students behind her; and suddenly there was a demon attack; but her lovely Kuro took them out. She regulated the guards around the powerless students; and yet.. there was the sense of someone. ''Ah, a wandering lamb.'' she said softly, before heading off away from the mass. They would still be guarded, but Mei herself veered into a near-by hallway, going towards what her pets were telling her. A lonely girl; and she was right there, as Mei strode right in front of her, a confident smile on her lips. ''Ah, dearest soul, you have been found! Fear not, for we have come to ye, to save you from perdition.'' she said, her voice speaking grandly, and beautifully, before softly taking the girl's hand and holding it in her own. ''Yes, you have beautiful wings; and your eyes and hair are just as beautiful. Your soul is pure too; now do not worry, for we will let no harm come to you. Now, we shall head to the headmaster's office, shan't we? Get some business done..'' said the girl but her voice trailed off as demons blocked their path. ''Oh? Opponents? Very well; child stay behind me; for there is no reason they will harm a queen such as me!'' she declared, her lips curving into a smirk. Her hand lifted in the air, but the thing Mei didn't notice was the demon coming to her side...

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:36 pm

BLACK LEN

"Indeed… Your HIGHness…" He breathed out, almost in an exasperated sigh, but not quite, as he got in line at the rear guard, before blinking as someone yelled at him, his right eye twitching. However, Mei clearly had the point in this case, speaking to the young woman and telling her off rather bluntly. "It was not my intent to assume." He spoke bluntly as Mei finished with her teacup, hearing as she described his situation and then proceeded to thoroughly insult her. Well… Not necessarily called for but probably not inaccurate, either. He thought to himself, reexamining everything she had said and not finding anything incorrect about the statement.

He blinked at Mei as the girl began to wander off away from the mass, his head raising high into the air. "OI!" He cried out at her as she wandered off, sighing to himself. She ALWAYS does this! He thought to himself, dashing away from the main pack, throwing his head back. 'If you want to prove me wrong so bad, protect those who can't themselves while I deal with her HIGHness!" He called back at the woman, his gaze fierce but with an honor as he shot down the hallway, his body shooting forwards at an insane pace as he looked upwards, seeing the demons before them, her hand high up in the air as there was the demon at her side, as the male opened his mouth.

"GRAOOOAAAHHHRROOORR!!!"

The inhuman noise, roar, call, utter choral ATTACK shot from his lips, one of bestial rage, fury, and passion as his body slammed into the demon, his eyes seeming almost completely black for a mometn as his blade passed completely through the body of the demon, bisecting it as its pieces were consumed in a great amount of force, blowing away in massive chunks, shooting forwards into the faces of its compatriots, as the male straightened himself from his hunters stance, the one that had decimated the once-living demon, as his long hair swept in the wind, standing up straight next to Mei as he stared at them. "Any others desire to raise up arms?" He demanded of them, as his battle aura began to show from himself, a truly frightening experience, almost as if he were a demon himself, about to consume all the others present and destroy them completely, reveling in their presence, wholly too serious in his actions, his entire body tense from the suspense, knowing if he did not, that Mei would most certainly take… "care"… of them...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Karakura High Mini Event: Explosive First Day  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 pm
"Tch, what a pain. Alright, let's see what I can do here."

Amy slipped the AR-15 rifle in to ready position as she took position a few feet from the group, and spoke to the rest.

"Well, guess we should wait here for those two to get back, then we can continue."

She pulled a strange pair of glasses over her eyes, firing her rifle at a couple of incoming demons. They exploded to dust after being hit with a couple of the spiritual energy blasts that came from her rifle, however, she understood that for now she was just lucky that they weren't attacking in large waves. It seemed more like small teams for guerrilla tactics. Well, she just hoped that they wouldn't realized that a larger wave would easily overcome her. There was definitely something strange going on here, but she wasn't sure yet what it was. Then as she fired at another small group, she realized what it was. Her trigger clicked, unable to fire. Looking down at it in shock, she couldn't understand what was happening here. Either somehow the spiritual energy here was lower then normal, or her gun had broken. Come to think of it, she couldn't ever remember using it this rapidly, perhaps it hadn't been able to hold up the entire time. Pulling out her handguns, she made a silent prayer to the other two who had left. Please, hurry back here.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum