Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Empty Truth- The melody locked in the sands

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:07 am

Photobucket

"So warm..:.. what is this place? sands.. sun light?.. . . ."

Demonica awoke to the suns first rays, it was that feeling of heat which brought her own respite to a close; it was not abrupt though in the truth of the matter it took at the least 30 minutes before her thick lashes opened to show the hint of red beneath. Her pale skin, and checker-tee blouse giving her a striking contrast with the brown expanse that is the wastelands; slowly though she rose greeting the few creatures which inhabited this remote region. It was odd indeed though, for she had a tail which was machine like, and yet deadly as it behaved like a saw blade. Over those rosy locks, which spiked up like bloodied spears was a pair of horns. Odd horns to say the least for they too behaved not like a chain saw, but instead like a band-saw ; their gleaming exterior reflecting the morning rays.

It was now, that demonica chose rather to let loose a yowling yawn; her gleaming brilliant white teeth sparkling in the predawn light. Yes she was pretty tired, and apparently had no clue where she was to boot. It probably was either one or the other; hell it might have been both of these things which caused her to rub her temples briefly. Demonica followed this by exhaling, her foggy breath hotter then the desert climate surrounding her; so within the next minute or so she then spoke probably to herself more then anything else.

".. Now.. where the heck am i?.. . well it looks like.. "

Cut off mid sentance demonica seemed to find something extremely amusing; sharp clear pealing notes of bubbling laughter coming up from deep inside her bosom; she did manage all though to get out another understandable sentence before succumbing to the fit of unexpected laughter.

"Great i'm talking to myself next thing i know, ill have lou the serpentine stripper serving me tea in his castle in the land of candy!"

Sarcasm of course dripped from ever single last itty bitty , word issued in this sentence as she once more managed to calm down that insatiable amusement which she got out of her current less than favorable situation. So, demonica just decided with her arms clasped together behind her back to begin more or less to walk in a given direction. To pass the time humming a off key melody which was startlingly similar to one of the concerto's created by the artist mozart.

Truth- The melody locked in the sands  LzZCuy7
Truth- The melody locked in the sands  BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Empty Re: Truth- The melody locked in the sands

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:12 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Truth- The melody locked in the sands  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum