Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
suzu is working.. (done) Left_bar_bleue13000/99999suzu is working.. (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

suzu is working.. (done) Empty suzu is working.. (done)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:32 am
Suzu is stooped over a operation table with what appears to be a weak hollow strapped in to it screaming loudly in pain. With a chisel and hammer in hand she was forcefully removing its mask piece by piece. With strong firm swings of her hammer and precise placement of the chisel the mask would brake off in large chunks with ease. This fragments where what she wanted from the hollow and all she cared about.

As the mask was fully shattered Suzu placed the pieces in a metal box. With its mask temporarily gone its human side would shine through. "Pleas lady kill me.. I don't want to be like this anymore. I never wanted to be a monster pleas kill me. the horrible things I've done.. I juss-" His last words would be cut short as the mask reformed but that matters not as all he said fill on deaf ears. Suzu truly did not even pay attention to him tuning it out completely. Suzu repeated this process several time over until the metal box was full.

(If you need a reference to show how a mask does not always have to disintegrate look no further than Ashido Kanō)

Last edited by zetsurin on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
suzu is working.. (done) Left_bar_bleue13000/99999suzu is working.. (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

suzu is working.. (done) Empty Re: suzu is working.. (done)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:57 am
Suzu had her Container out searching through its menu for some thing. "Hmmm I know they are in here somewhere... there it is. " pressing a button four steel filing cabinets would appear from it. Suzu starts to empty the file's out and sorting them in to her own filing system. "Hmm I think I will file them all under Mexico just in case someone's needs them."

Suzu's reiatsu would start spiraling like a tornado up her body. "Dark desires will manifest you..Luna Senka." as the tornado dies down Suzu can be seen in her Dues Ex Release. "Razor disk." holding her hand in the air a saw blade with only a 5 inch radius would form. Guiding it with her index finger she would cut various thing from the rock like floor of her lab.

1.a fairly sized stone bowl with a handle and lip on it.
2. 1 rectangle stone bloke with the crude blade shape carved out of it.
3. a solid stone slab

Suzu use one of her fire bottles in a slow controlled blaze in side the stone bowl to melt down the steel filing cabinets. As the metal was melting Suzu pulled the box of hollow mask fragments over to her and taking a large chunk out of it. Forming a second Razor disk this one only one centimeter. Suzu use almost doctor like precision to cut it in to a hilt that looked pure white like ivory than placing it down on her desk.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am
Suzu reached down into the box of fragments once more. But this time it come out with numerous small pieces tight in her grip. clinching her hand they would become like powder witch she proceeded to steer into the stone bowl of hot steel.Taking hold of the bowl's handle Suzu slowly pored some of the liquid metal in to the stone slab with the blade shape in it. Almost looking like fireworks as the glowing hot liquid hit the cold stone. the blade would need some time to cool-down before she could do any thing with it. So in the meantime she would put some more thought into her plan.

"soon the sword will be done and giving it the proper ability's should be quite easy..." placing her hand under her chin. "The next step is to make a body. It will have to have both the same look and feel to it as an normal one. perfect in every way.. Hmm to do that I think it best to start with kidnapping a authentic body. Yes.. than I can just change it to look how I like. locating one should not be to hard.. I'll just have to visit one of the lesser parts in the soul society. Surely theirs a street rat that can suit my needs. "
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am
Turning her head Suzu gives her Doll an ominous glare. The Gears in her twisted head were turning. "I got an idea.. why don't you go to the Rukongai for me ? I'm sure you could handle it right. what we need is any Shinigami ... The weaker the better in fact." walking over to her edo tensei copy Suzu sensuality ran her right hand down its face tell her hand cupped its chin and thumb was pressed to its lips. "Soon we will have what we worked for... after this ... small job i will have all the parts we need."

The Edo doll looking back at Suzu smiled. "Yes this will be quite an accomplishment. Not only will we be in two places at one time.. but there almost polar opposites. Now we can play the demon and the angel." The edo doll than snapped her fingers opening up a garganta. "this should not take to long."

Suzu removed her hand from the dolls chin. " Look in district 77 to 80. you should not find much trouble that way and as a precoshion take the ring." After taking the ring the edo doll entered the garganta that slammed shut behind her.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 am
After the blade has cooled down some Suzu removed it from her its stone mold with her bear hands. This Would cause a painful burning sensation but her Hierro prevented it from causing any real damage. Placing the blade on to the solid stone slab she would strike it with her fist. Suzu did this to fine tune the shape of the blade to what she wanted it to look like. waving her finger the small saw blade would return to its tip. Picking up the blade Suzu would grind the saw blade against it to a razor sharp edge. Suzu would follow this up by running the blade over her own skin back and forth her Hierro protesting her and stropping the blade to perfection.
(For thus who don't know what stropping is its Sharpen with a strop. witch is normally a leather strip.)

Using the frost orb Suzu would cool the blade down and fashion the hilt she had made on to it. “Will now the form of its done its time to make it a proper Zanpakutō” holding the frost orb in her hands it would start to disintegrate and be absorb in to her. She would stand completely still as her Absorption ability was tacking place almost as if she was zombified.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:07 am
Gasping for air she placed the newly made tanto on the stone slab. laying her Gasping for air she placed the newly made tanto on the stone slab. Laying her hands over top of it there was two things Suzu wanted to bestow in this weapon. One being her own altered Zanpakutô and the other being that of the frost orb. An ominous purple and black aura sprung out for Suzu engulfing the tanto as it becomes imbued with the two ability's. As Suzu finished the tanto a garganta opened and her doll walked in with a body in hand.

SuZu:"So I take things went well." The doll keep walking with out saying a word and laid the body on to a operating table. As the doll straightened out the body it did speak. "Yes it did not tack that long at all. The only damage is the heart but that is a easy fix. other than that its putty much unharmed."

Suzu walked over to the body and started to look it over...” yes this will work nicely. Good job. Now shall we get to work?" Both Suzu and her edo self looked at each other with devious expressions. Suzu razed up her hand the small saw blade returning to hover over its tip, and the edo doll grabbing a scalpel.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am
Now it was time for the final step. Suzu needed to alter this body in to a working special Gigai. one made from a real Shinigami so it's anatomy was just the same as every other Shinigami. A Key part in her plan. A freshly dead body was the only choice Suzu had. The Gigai in all accounts needed to be just like a living body. So what better than to use a living body? Tho the person was dead the body it's self was alive on a cellular level and that is all Suzu needed. Fixing the hole thru its heart would be child's play for her.

Even with both Suzu and her edo self working on it this operation would take over 13 hours. the entire body would need to be changed to suit her liking in appearance. Not to mention making it in to a Gigai she could use.

For the most part Las Noches was bone-chillingly quiet. Those who walk past Suzu's Lad door would here the distinct sound of laughter ringing out and the smell of blood. With Suzu's drinking habbets being known mix with the sign on the door and laughing it was to be assumed she was enjoying her self and not to be bothered. But given time the noise did stop as her work was finely done.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum