Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
??? - Crash Encounter   Left_bar_bleue59000/99999??? - Crash Encounter   Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

??? - Crash Encounter   Empty ??? - Crash Encounter

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 am

Photobucket

||CURRENTLY WHATS GOING ON||

It, was in the caves north of what is in modern day Tibet as mount everest. A.k.a The tallest mountain in the world, that a cloaked figure who was of a unisex'ed appearance at the moment was more or less wandering around. If you listened carefully you probably might catch a whisper of a whirring blade, kind of like a muted or smothered chainsaw. Of course though with that said the unisex'ed appearance was rather shaky at the best of times. Hints of feminine traits such as longer hair and glimpses of cleavage could be seen if you focused hard enough and had the inclination and the time to do so.

Another thing, that was slightly off was a definite lack of or absence of a power signature for what was so clearly a supernatural creature. All though retaining a eerie feeling in its place or instead of. Which needless to say carried over rather well in the predawn hours. Though if your wondering how precisely they came here in the first place that will take going back some.

||EARLIER IN THE DAY||
" If i hear that stupid cougar one more time i'm making myself a coat out of it i was having such a nice.. mm "

Demonica had interrupted herself to let loose a rather loud and satisfied yawn after waking up from a nights rest. Of course it's not that she needed to sleep but it was one of those habit forming things that she had so recently grown fond of. Even with this said she was a rather bizarre site to behold at the best of times, no energy trace what so ever yet she boasted a whirring honest to goodness chain saw tail and some band saw horns which whirred together with a sick but fascinating harmony too them .

She had woken up in the mount everest vicinity in a near by cave. It would have been could well rather she should coulda and woulda been cold if she was human. Sadly that's what she is the farthest possible thing from. She had gotten up stretching out with a satisfying pop and burn of moving muscles. For she had some ground to cover, it was for this reason she began to walk within the complex catacomb which weaved its way beneath the mountain chain. Not going anywhere in particular, rather just walking and exploring trying to do something to pass the time.

[i]

??? - Crash Encounter   LzZCuy7
??? - Crash Encounter   BtXe12b
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
??? - Crash Encounter   Left_bar_bleue30/100??? - Crash Encounter   Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

??? - Crash Encounter   Empty Re: ??? - Crash Encounter

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:23 pm
Yoma had began doing research about the world of the living and learned about the world's tallest mountain. he hoped this would help him remember about his life on earth or at least help him gain better use of his powers. He really didn't wanna go to mount Everest but he had read a book informing about some type of treasure hidden within the caves of mount Everest that could make him stronger if he used it. Both of yoma's personality's wanted to obtain this for their own reason's but even if one obtained it the other would have obtained it as well.

Yoma was now on the icy cold mountain his body didn't feel any change in temperature because his body automatically raised his temperature to keep him warm on this cold location. he wondered the mountain trying to find a cave and found nothing. he wanted to be the one to get this treasure and didn't want his other half to gain control to get it. he wanted to be the winner of the little contest they were holding, who would be the one in control to obtain this item.

Yoma wanted to know why he had found some foot prints in the snow and began to follow them if he followed these foot prints it could lead him to the treasure he was looking for. No one was going to find that treasure but him.

" hey do you really think this treasure exists? i hope so since i don't want to keep having this feeling of weakness i have."

yoma asked his other half expecting an answer but he got nothing so he kept following the foot prints til it got him to a cave. he grew excited with every movement he took. even if this item didn't exist he grew existed to be on earth and learning and exploring it.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
??? - Crash Encounter   Left_bar_bleue59000/99999??? - Crash Encounter   Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Photobucket

||CURRENTLY WHATS GOING ON||

Demonica had by now, found a slight side-path which led into a chasm; when i say chasm though i mean something comparable to a huge deep ass fissure in the ground which you cant see the bottom too. With that in mind, she had using her tail much like a anchor jumped into its depths; the cold kiss of frosty wind on her face, and her hair flying behind her like a spike in the ice-caverns she had begun to wander about in.

It had been a abrupt descent to say the least; and there was not much that was note-worthy in the dark depths below, Demonica though did note that the landing was fairly rough (Translating to oh god why fail) which she with enthusiasm (Or just with severe annoyance and dripping sarcasm ) employed a few choice swear words, among which the word fuck, shit, and god damned came up pretty frequently. Demonica having done that turned and almost with a air of regal composure inspected the ass engraving she had procured from the hard ice-rock floor.

"..Well geez.. atleast i have a marker for when i'm coming back.. "

Demonica only spared a brief few seconds after that revelation before she continued her exploration of this cave- system.

||EARLIER IN THE DAY||

It, was in the caves north of what is in modern day Tibet as mount everest. A.k.a The tallest mountain in the world, that a cloaked figure who was of a unisex'ed appearance at the moment was more or less wandering around. If you listened carefully you probably might catch a whisper of a whirring blade, kind of like a muted or smothered chainsaw. Of course though with that said the unisex'ed appearance was rather shaky at the best of times. Hints of feminine traits such as longer hair and glimpses of cleavage could be seen if you focused hard enough and had the inclination and the time to do so.

Another thing, that was slightly off was a definite lack of or absence of a power signature for what was so clearly a supernatural creature. All though retaining a eerie feeling in its place or instead of. Which needless to say carried over rather well in the predawn hours. Though if your wondering how precisely they came here in the first place that will take going back some.

[i]

??? - Crash Encounter   LzZCuy7
??? - Crash Encounter   BtXe12b
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
??? - Crash Encounter   Left_bar_bleue30/100??? - Crash Encounter   Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:14 pm
Yoma investigated the cave he found he followed the foot prints til they had disappeared the cave seemed to be only leading in one direction he followed it . the cave dripped water from the ceiling as he walked the cave grew darker and darker so grabbed a rock from his pouch and heated it til it was glowing red to light his way. the cave seemed to twist and turn it also seemed to go on forever. yoma wondered if anyone else had come into this cave at one point and eventually found a huge chasm he couldn't see the bottom. he dropped a rock and waited to hear it hit the bottom. it didn't take long to hear hit the ground from yoma's current postion so he jump down into it and he used his zanpakto to slow his descent by using to dig into the side of the chasm's wall. he reached the bottom and found it lit up by reflection of light using gems and the ice in the cave. He saw someone's behind imprinted into the ground.

yoma countinued to look around and thought he spotted someone he tried calling out to them but was unsure they heard him. He continued to follow the direction the other person seemed to move. He enjoyed the feeling the cave gave him it seemed to be relaxing yet exciting. Yoma excitement increased and increased something or someone is in here and he was determined to find what it is.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
??? - Crash Encounter   Left_bar_bleue134700/60000??? - Crash Encounter   Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:42 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

??? - Crash Encounter   Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum