Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
MorpheusDavol
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Iori
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Locke
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
THEFROST
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barSome "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Share
 

 Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

She suddenly felt quite a horrible feeling, glancing to the male in puzzlement. It wasn't him. She glanced around again, just before hearing the sound of the screech. Her mouth opened slightly, as if to say something, then closed, her hands moving up over her ears, wincing a bit. Another wave of adrenaline washed over her as she looked upwards, to see the claws of the hollow.

Reflexively, a bit of fire sparked off of her hand, but at his words, she paused, still looking upwards to the creature, in a daze, simply bracing self a bit to be hit but the creature, clawed.. But as she slid her hand outwards, it bounced back. She winced a bit, confused, before realizing what he'd done. Calming just slightly, though the adrenaline still rushed through her, looking upwards to the hollow, contemplating whether or not fire would work on it momentarily.

Well, if it doesn't work, then there's no harm in trying. She focused a bit, and the reaction was rather instant, the fire blasted upwards from the ground at the bat though, or rather where it would be in just a moment, if it bounced off of the 'bubble'.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 pm

~Bat Hollow~
The creature ricocheted off the woman, his force already redirected from the impact. Unlike the previous one, this one was smarter. It was in control. The calm and collected form of it's actions suggested that it was a higher class of hollow. His feet landed gently against the side of a wall, being suspended there as his head quickly turned up to face the two again.

His body began to quickly accelerate towards them, dissipating into thin air. Or so it seemed. The creature had just used soindo. It was obvious now that this was no normal hollow. It could possibly even be adjuchas class. This was very dangerous for the two. Claw marks began to skid in from all sides around him. The creature had used a multiplication technique. From every side around them came the same creature.




How would the two face this?

~Fight Music~
Back to top Go down
Moria
Starter Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-06-14
Posts : 13
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:48 am

The bubble around the human girl faded soon after the hit of the Hollow. As he sees the hollow ricochets back but moves after words appearing close to the wall. "ah.."Katsumoto cud only say after seen the paralysis dint have no affect on him,"so you are a stronger one i see" he grins towards the hollow at the same time that just dissapear from thin air, then seen how so many appear from every side.

Looks towards them with a sight, "eh.. i hope, that psycho is not seen this.." the reiatsu starts to raise as he takes his zanpakuto out and slashing the ground with out taking a chanse of slow movement,"Spread fear, Dokubutus!" raising his zanpakuto in the air, the sword takes a different shape until it finish transforming at that moment the hilt opens slowly spreading the poison close around Katsumoto as a aura of purple smoke.

"Too many, so.. lets start cutting heads i guess" With a grin he grabs tightly on his zanpakuto slashing to the side making the sword to seperate into segments trowing the whip attack toward the opposite side of the girl so i do not hit her, the whip moves as if as a snake going for the kill. With his other hand moving it towards behind the girl for the copy hollows,"Hadou 31: Shakkahō" Trowing the ball of red energy at the hollow there, the spell with out the incantation wont be as strong but still shows if it would be enough or if it is a illusion as the blade of the zanpakuto whip form would show.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 am

Choking somewhat, recovering from the stun only now, she glanced around at the seeming clones of the creature. Simply hoping that the adrenaline rush wouldn't end, she lifted her hands, in such a way that fire lashed outwards from pals, in a thin sort of way. It mimicked a blade, the fire all compacted into the thin space, stronger, not as thick. She stayed a bit away from the male, as not to be hit in any cross-fire, as she lashed outwards at a 'clone'.

Not having very much experience in this, or any in general, made her unsure. Unsure of what she could do that wouldn't just cause worse trouble, or get herself or him killed. She did now, owe him, after all. Had to find a way to help him in this fight, or he might remember that. Couldn't have her karma screwing up now, It'd just started getting better.. (Though maybe not, considering she'd been attacked by two hollows in the same night?..) Ehh, whatever, if she survived, it'd be a good story..
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 pm

~Bat Hollow~
The beast's eyes followed the movements of his opponents swiftly. This hollow, was surely experienced. Or was it that he was not even hollow. His movements seemed much to smart to be that of a mindless beast. It seemed as if he was more, evolved than the previous one. Not just in speed, power, or intelligence. There was something else. It would appear that beneath it's exterior, lay something more, artificial. The movements it made seemed to be well thought out, and overall controlled.

One of the copies began to notice a danger in the movements of his opponents. The far left claw shifting directions as the opponent began to release his sword. This signaled for the other copies to change their movements as well. They began to move in what seemed like a pattern. The ones on the left began to cross with the ones on the right. Instead of attacking they began to circle around the two, crossing paths often to confuse them.

As the man began to unleash a deadly attack, they scattered inwards. The blade of the mans, seemed to be to easily placed for them. In their eyes, it was moving in slow motion. The bodies of each copy began to swiftly move over and under the blade, dodging it like an acrobat. As the blade had cross the end of it's slash, three of the copies scattered upwards into the air. One moved quickly downwards in a blinding dive. The other two split into what seemed like a tornado like position. They attacked in unison, all diving from different angles at the man.

The copies on the ground began to rush inwards towards the woman. They paid close attention to her movements. In fact, they may of found her more dangerous than the man. Her fire was not natural, even for a ability user. It appeared that it had something more in it to them. Their eye's opened wide behind the mask as she began to conjure up her flames.

Suddenly, one of the hollows that rushed upon the ground began to split. It's form molded apart and became two hollow separate hollow. The process seemed so fast that their figured seemed to only blur. However, as they split they rushed in from two sides, just barely dodging the fire of their opponent.

They were becoming more cunning. As the split two rushed from the front, taking a side each, the other two moved like lighting to the back of her. One jumped upwards into the air, not paying attention to the movements of the man that had carefully placed a blast in his way. The beast was nailed from the side, blowing off what seemed to be steam as it was hit.

It was thrown back, pounding into the ground and rolling ablaze in flames as it was lifelessly tossed around the street. An ember glow began to show from inside the beast. Unlike the first, it would not dissipate. It appeared to have been modified. The innards that you would expect from a living being were not present. What was present, was a form of living machinery. Nano technology. It lay lifelessly, sparks and broken sprockets falling off in the burning embers of the shakkahou.



The night seemed to be hectic. At this point you would have expected more than just a shinigami to appear. Could it have been that there was a trap in place. These could not be the only ones who entered. This is a day and age where hollow have evolved into great intelligence, with the exception of the newborns. Everything seemed to planned for it to be a simple assault. Not to mention, the question remains of how they infiltrated the city to begin with. Surely, they would not be able to no matter how strong they were for their level. To even break through a portion, you would need immense strength. Power stronger than a captain's.

Not to mention, these new hollow seemed modified. Could the genius of those who resided at la noches, found a way to infiltrate our barriers? If this was true, than the city would be soon destroyed. Unlimited dangers could be laying in the city even now, hiding until the right moment to strike. For, it was truly odd that not a soul had shown up to help yet. Other than this shinigami, hundreds of ability users lived in this city.

Deep within the confines of the night, screams began to echo outwards from all corners of the city. Not just screams of hollow, screams of humans. The screams seemed like a symphony of fear and devastation. Fire began to light up on the streets in isolated areas, unknown to the two fighting now, but they were going to take part, in a truly historic battle.



~Beginning of the End Music~

Back to top Go down
JohnSeever
Established Member
JohnSeever

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 277
Karma : 0
Age : 44
Location : Missouri

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Elsewhere within Karakura City, is another Shinigami who is here enjoying the sights and sounds of the different city. However, he is not dressed like a Shinigami, or a Taichō, but as a normal human. Byakko is inside a Gigai that he acquired and is eating a sandwich not too far from where the battle is going. As he eats and drinks a glass of tea, which is more an acquired act, rather than eating, since those who are form Soul Society do not need to consume food like Humans. Still, he sits and reads a paper, eating the sandwich and looks up, towards the road where the battle is going on and he senses the pressure, of multiple Hollows and what seems to be two others who are there. It seems that the trouble has arrived, he thinks as he finishes his food and drink before standing and jogging down the street, towards the commotion.

As he moves down the street, he pulls out what looks like a PEZ dispenser, which carries a small pill called gikongan, or soul candy. The dispenser has a cartoon character head of a Duck, who is called Yuki. Byakko holds onto the dispenser and looks on as he picks up the sense of more than what he detected before and sighs as he comes up to see the situation. A number of flying Hollows, are attacking and circling two people,one who is a Shinigami, while the other appears to be a human female. Blinking, Byakko pops the a pill out of the dispenser and into his mouth, which causes his soul to step out, wearing the garb of a Taichō, and he does not look at the Gigai but simply says "Go and find shelter." he states and the Gigai nods and heads off to stay out of the way. Byakko is not really a tall figure, but he does have a number of scars upon his body from previous encounters and battles.

Standing at a height of six feet (one point eighty-two meters), is a man who has shoulder length black hair and piercing blue eyes, with an average build and who looks out onto the world with an intelligent eye. Additionally, you notice a scar upon his left cheek and a tattoo on the left part of his neck. The tattoo is a figure in cool light blue sits upon the closed fingers, with its wings fanned out looking like a bird of some type, while a pea-green colored sun is behind the blue bird. The tattoo is probably one of the least known items about Kenichi and hardly anyone notices it, although it is out in plain daylight, and he will not say anything unless someone brings it up or asks him about it. He wears a Shihakushō, the standard uniform of the Shinigami that consists of a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Over this, he wears the traditional white haori that Taichō's wear, with only a slight modification to it, the bottom of his haori has teal trim running around it. Additionally, at his waist is a Tori katana Japanese Sword that features a ”Flying Crane” themed Tsuba and Fuchi/Kashira while the Menuki are Kabuto or Japanese helmets. High quality brown leather Tsuka-ito is wrapped over black Same. The Saya is wrapped at the mouth with black-lacquered rattan and then finished in a textured brown, matching the wakizashi that sits near the katana. While a deeply cut groove (bo-hi) is cut into the blade to provide audible feedback when swung properly. Besides the katana and wakizashi around his waist, is a flask of some type that is tied by a few cords to his belt that his katana is currently attached.

However, as he hears all of the screaming, he turns and looks at his Gigai, "Go to Sukai Karakura, and notify the Special Human Task Force," he states as he points up towards Sukai Karakura. Turning back, he heads down the street and sees the attackers and slows, raising his hand he begins to speek, "Idaku, Taifūgan! (Embrace, Eye of the Typhoon!)," he states as he activates a Kidō that he knows and it was one of his creations. This Kidō is known as Shioai (The Tidal Hour) and causes a wave of water in the form of a doom over the user or those who he/she is trying to protect. It will protect those inside for up to three posts. The wave is blue and green and can take up to a maximum of five attacks from an attacker who is of 3 Tier. If they are 2 Tier, it can take up to a maximum of three attacks. However, if they are 1 to 0 Tier or higher, it will take up one hit maximum before being destroyed. These attacks can be either physical or reiatsu based.

With this Kidō cast, Byakko draws his Zanpakutō, and as he draws it, he speaks, "Kurayami mochidasu nasai, Hisakatanaito! (Bring forth the darkness, Hisakatanaito!)" he states as he spins his Zanpakutō around him and it changes into a khakkhara. The khakkhara is a straight, Buddhist ringed staff that is thirty point seventy inches in length. A metal finial holds six metal rings that can be used to blind an opponent. The very tip of the metal finial is a sharp point which can be used to attack weak points of the body. The bottom end of the khakkhara has a metal butt, that ends in a sharp arrowhead like point, which can be used to thrust and hit an opponent. Set on the staff, where the metal finial is attached, is a green jewel that seems to glow and has a white moon set within the jewel that shines with an inner light. The khakkhara is black-lacquered that has high quality brown leather Tsuka-ito wrapped around it that is trimmed in gold. Once this is formed, he looks and slows, coming to a stop as he looks at the Hollows, "I see that you have made it into the city, but your stay will not be for long," he mentions to them as he looks at a group of the Bat Hollows, two of them that are attacking the human.

Standing there, he points his khakkhara at two Bat Hollows and utters a single word, "Hangetsugata." Around two of the Bat Hollows, gravity would all of the sudden increase, by 100 times Earth gravity, which lasts for four turns/posts. And since these Bat Hollows are flying, this would bring them crashing down to the ground quickly, possibly stunning them, but will hurt them, since you are flying at full seed, than being pulled by an invisible hand towards the ground. Once the two hit the ground, Byakko walks over towards them and strikes both with the arrowhead tip of his Zanpakutō as he turns to see the others and wait to see what they do as he releases the Kido he cast around the two, that were protecting them, and he is closer to the human than the Shinigami.


Last edited by Byakko Fuyuichiro on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moria
Starter Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-06-14
Posts : 13
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:25 pm

He sees the quick movement of the bats as they dodge my blade attack, hating at that second been limited. By a quick reacting he just stares at the mark of the 5th division. As he sees the quick movements, he did still hit a target. "So you are all real then,.. ah.." he stated to him self ready to move his blade giving his back to slash the other hollow looking creature as he freezes hearing the incantation. The poison smoke that he used as a shield slowly slider back inside the hilt of Dokubutsu. Holding his blade with a annoying sighe. He sees the shield around the human and my self, protecting her from the hollow above.

Sees the Haori sighen even more.. "Great... i wont have the chanse to use any more of Dokubutsus abilitys.."He thought.. but then he looked to the girl... "Oh.... Hey, you girl.. Can you turn up the heat?"Katsumoto said with a grin in his face.. "hope your ready there" he said with a smile then hearing the slam of two hollows seen there were the bats copys, as he sees soon after the Captain takes care of them.."Your.... a sterdy one.. so, better use something that will hold you for a few moments" Katsumoto was talking to him self as he then he starts to resite a spell "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat.... " katsumoto raises his hand towards the hollow pointing it with two fingers "Bakudou 9: Geki!" He Engulfs the hollow striking the girl in red light, completely paralyzing it and any hollow nearby it, draining some of his reiatsu. "Now girl!" he says to the girl a bit loud to take action.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member
Kuroi;Heiwa

Joined : 2010-06-19
Posts : 16
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm

The edge of her lips twitched slightly, the fire dwindling as the protective -shield- was set around self. She glanced around quickly, looking at the positions of the creatures, and the people fighting them. She nodded just slightly, simply to acknowledge what he had said, resting just slightly, allowing a bit of energy to build up. She was panting somewhat. The constant adrenaline rush, which it had to be, if it ran out, she'd either pass out or simply be.. Useless.

Waiting for his signal, her eyes narrowed, eyes closing, and simply listening. Waiting for it, preparing to release the fire. Not in any sort of orderly way, either. It was a rather blunt plan, but it would do minimal damage to herself and the enemy would suffer. As for the others, they probably wouldn't have any trouble with a bit of fire.

At his word, rather suddenly, fire burst outwards, not just from her hands, but from her limbs themselves, her body. Her eyes opening, to watch as the paralyzed creatures would be hidden momentarily by the, 'puff' of fire. Before shifting hands outwards, fire shooting outwards once more, condensed from her palms, moving in a whip-like motion, whipping outwards to lash at any creatures in reach, fire catching a bit wherever it touched.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Established Member
Sonomori

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 102
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:54 pm

~Bat Hollow~
As they moved towards their opponents, they began to feel uneasy. Their intuition was sensing something. In a quick spur of the moment, they suddenly lost control of themselves, being forced away from their attacking positions and up into the sky. The ones that attacked from above quickly spread out of formation and soared off into the moonlight with the following screams of the city night. The three that were attacking the woman quickly lifted off the ground and soared over her head, completely ignoring her.

However, it was not because of the approaching captain. Suddenly, the two that had taken off from infront of the woman, suddenly began to dive to the ground. They were being attacked, plowing into the pavement and losing their life functions on impact. As for the others, they escaped into the night sky, some, just barely clipping the flaps and attacks of the other two.

The air began to thicken, something powerful was moving into the barrier. Overhead, cracks began to appear in the sky. It appeared, that something was trying to break through, but what? The whole city would soon become much to dangerous to stay. It was becoming obvious at this point that something huge was going down. Even more mysterious, why would those hollow simply run away like that. With numbers, they clearly had the advantage. Not to mention they could divide and multiply. They might have even won that fight, and to be mechanical inside like that? Just what in the hell was going on?


~Sonomori's Intro Music~





~Sonomori~
A few feet above the previous fight zone, a large crack began to form within dimensions.
It was similar to a garganta or possibly a senkai gate. Loud pounding noises began to exert from the cracks as they slowly began to expand. It seemed like something was banging on the dimensions between worlds. Suddenly, the cracks began to chip off, falling into mutual dissipation. A hand began to emerge from the chipped area, grabbing the fabric between dimensions and pulling it backwards.

Reiatsu began to flow heavily from the crack, pouring out into the air. A leg began to come forth from the rip, showing the figure of a man, and the flowing white coat behind it. The worlds began to mend themsleves as he stepped out into this one, the crack sealing up quickly from the seems, then slowly melding back together as if nothing happened.

Sonomori looked downwards at the three below him. "Sorry for being late, something blocked the god damn senkai gate." He let his reiatsu fade from under his feet, falling gently to the ground with a tap of his sandals to the pavement. "But I suppose we got a bigger issue on our hands. It looks like the hollow army has taken out our defenses around the city. We've already evacuated the majority of the population out using the senkai gate. I suppose that might be why it crapped out on us. However, as you see we missed a few stranglers." His eyes wandered over towards the girl in the middle of his words.

"But, I suppose that is fine considering the fact that she is a fairly strong ability user. Though she will have some trouble with the altered hollow around the city." He walked over to her, placing his hand on her head. "This will help you out." Her body began to glow a bright blue, the flow of the man's reiatsu giving her the energy that she had lost fighting the previous hollow, and even improving her overall powers. After a few moments he took his hand off her head and walked over to the two shinigami.

"So, you two mind explaining to me how the hell you got here with the senkai gate shut?"


~Wolf Hollow~

He quickly sprinted towards the group of people, his eyes burning red with killing intention. His body began to flash-step from position to position, closing in quickly on the group of people. He jumped up into the air, his claws ready to come down unto Sonomori's back in a silent attack.

~Sonomori~

In the middle of his previous words, his arm went back to his side, without even moving his head from the view of the two shinigami. His palm grasped the head of the hollow, suspending it in mid air as it was attacking. It dangled there for a moment, unsure of what just happened. Sonomori's hand began to press down, throwing a massive pressure of reiatsu through his hand and unto the skull of the beast. It's skull began to slowly implode, the machinery parts flying off into the air, and scattering flesh. Sonomori let his grip go, causing the mechanic hollow to fall to the ground as a corpse. He moved his hand back in front of him, wiping off the blood on a small towel that he had inside of his coat, all whilst never taking his eyes off the two. "Hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
JohnSeever
Established Member
JohnSeever

Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 277
Karma : 0
Age : 44
Location : Missouri

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]   Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 am

Byakko looks at the Hollows that are defeated as some begin to disappear. He thinks a she looks at the mechanical parts, "I think that Mayuri Kurotsuchi might be interested in some of this, especially if these new Hollows are made in a similar way as the Cybernetics of his," he says to them as the new figure arrives. Grinning, he looks, "Hello Sonomori Ankoku," he states to the fellow Taichō. He looks at him as he asks a question, "So, you two mind explaining to me how the hell you got here with the senkai gate shut?" Byakko shrugs, "I was already in the city when the attacks started," he states. "I felt the battle here and came to help. However, the remaining Bat Hollows have ran off to other parts of the city."

He turns to look at the lady, and thinks as he sees what he does, with the transferring of energy. "If I may ask ma'am," he says to her, "What is your name?" he finishes as he listens and looks at the dome. "I think that it would be wise to move to a location and help others and possible gather those with abilities to assist," he comments to them. He looks at Sonomori, "I sent my Gigai to Sukai Karakura and to notify the Special Human Task Force there," he explains. He looks around, as he releases his Shikai, and the khakkhara returning to the katana and he places that back in its scabbard as he waits for a response and to observe the situation more. Blinking a couple of times, he looks to the lady and bows his head, "Where ar emy manners," he says to her. "I am Byakko Fuyuichiro, Taichō of Sanbantai of the Gotei 13," he adds.
Back to top Go down
 
Some "Fun" Stroll or another ..[Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: