Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 am
It's TIME...
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

He blinked at her, taken a back for a few moments as his arm completely reformed, his cat ears shooting up straight on top of his head. ”...not so obvious... I am human still, after all... even if it's just a little...” He muttered under he shouting, before blinking and looking up at her. ”I simply unhinged my jaw. I don't even like swedish fish that much... W-” He was cut off, as he watched her literally shove the ice cream cone down her throat. He was shocked and prevented from doing anything for a few seconds, before she suddenly called out. He took in the situation, the cone in her mouth, tears going down her face, and just acted on instinct.

He stepped forwards as the cone dropped down, a strange thing occuring as one hand deftly gripped the falling cone, keeping any of its contents from falling out. If she looked at his eyes as he looked at her, she would literally see numbers going on within his pupils, as his Yuudeshi Reference examined her symptoms and gave him what he needed. Brain freeze... to stop it you must relax the nerves of the upper cavity... He reached one hand to her jaw, very gently. ”Um... I can tell you how to cure it. Just close your teeth flat and push your tongue on the top of your mouth for a few seconds... that'll make it stop...” He explained. He moved his hand away then, having only used it to try to calm her down for a moment and get her to focus on him. He stepped back, waiting for a bit. If she did what he advised, her brain freeze would be gone in a matter of moments. He held out the cone before him, just in case she wanted it back. ”That's right...You shouldn't eat ice cream that fast... I'm able to because I'm used to having an immense amount of pain happen at aany time... what I just recommended to you is just what I did after I finished my ice cream....” He explained, putting one hand behind his head and scratching it, before thinking about what could cheer her up.

”I wonder if this would make you feel better...” He said, as he reached up the hand that wasn't around the cone, tracing along the outside of his left cat ear, his eyes slightly relaxing as he did so and a small purr coming out of him. as his energy triggered deep within himself. It was his human energy, to be exact. Twenty yards around Schro this energy spread, touching anyone within this space. Naturally, this only meant Kyra; as she was the only one anywhere near Schro at the time, as he was off the beaten path by a tree. There was some old guy resting on a bench nearby; but he wasn't affected by this energy. Only Kyra would feel the effects as three points on her body were effected. From the top of her head, two additional ears popped out of the top of her head. The ears were the same color as her hair, although they were perky on top of her head. In addition, from the base of her spine at the back of her yukata a tail slid out, the same color as her hair as well. They would be there for at least an hour; but Schro thought it would probably be an interesting hour. As long as she didn't do anything to them; the ears and tail were very sensitive, after all; it would probably be quite nice.

Schro's own ears changed from their normal black color to blond then, as his own tail came out and swished behind him as he watched her with interest. He wondered how she would react to the new parts of herself; he meant no offense, and if she didn't like them then he would just have to make sure that no one else got close enough to effect them. After all, while he might be a cat, he was a somewhat responsible cat when it came to the big stuff...

FOR CAT-EAR SWITCH!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 pm

|\Kyra Takaneda/|

Kyra immediately tested his theory on getting a brain freeze to move away. She was quite happy when she felt better. It worked. Calming down, she looked over to him and smiled. "Thanks..." she said softly as she went to eat the rest of her ice cream cone. Her eyes widened when she realized that it wasn't there. She looked around rapidly and saw it in his hands. She narrowed her eyes at him and snatched her ice cream cone out of his hand, "Give me that back!" Once she had it, she began eating the rest of it. She heard him speak about something that might make her feel better, but she felt fine. She was too busy with eating the rest of her ice cream cone to say something, but at her last bite he began doing something to her. She felt something appear at the top of her head and completely froze. She then felt something at the lower part of her back. Her eyes widened and she raised her left hand to the top of her head, while her right hand went back to feel the tail. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!?" she screamed out in horror. She stood up and grabbed onto the tail he had given her and began pulling at the ears. She was pulling so hard on herself that she began losing her own balance. "Get it off!!!" she pulled harder and fell backwards. Shooting up into a sitting position, she glared at him, "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kitty With An Ice Cream Cone [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

He blinked as she told him thanks, registering it back away in his brain. It was the first positive thing she had told him; he liked how it felt to be thanked. As she took the last bite of her cone, and the ears popped out, he watched with his breath held; before beginning to realize a pattern. ...oops. He thought, as she exclaimed. "...So you're spiritually aware then...? Sorry... Just thought that if you were going to keep licking at that ice cream cone over and over you might have a more fitting appearance..." He noted, before blinking as she started to pull at them.

He physically winced as she did so, before lunging forwards and grabbing onto her arms and holding them so she didn't do that to them again as she glared at him. He knew in almost a milisecond she would feel very sharp pains; after all, the ears and tail were extremely sensitive, linked to nerve centers in a person's body. He then let her hands loose, before stepping back. "Atatata... I'm so sorry... I didn't realize how little it takes to spook you..." He muttered. "They'll vanish in an hour... Please forgive me... I just thought that they looked cool..." He explained, bowing his head in shame and apology, as his ears turned black colored to indicate that he was sad and specifically sorrowful that he had messed up again. "I'm sorry it's not been my intention to scare you it's just-"

He stopped talking, before he looked up, blinking squarely. Here they were in an out-of-the way part of Fuma Park... and a strange energy signature had appeared to the north. Schrödinger vanished from where he was, his existence no longer being right in front of Kyra; now, he was behind her, as the sound of coughing up liquid could be heard behind Kyra. Schrödinger's eyes looked up, as he examined the shotgun pellets that had inserted themselves inside of his torso from the assailants attack. He looked up, wincing from the immense amounts of pain that wounds were giving him. He had placed his body quite exactly; the assailant, in the figure of a man wearing a cloak some ten feet behind Kyra, was surprised. Schrödinger had perfectly placed himself so that not a single bullet touched Kyra; all of them embedded in his body.

His cat ears shuddered as he leaned forwards, coughing up more blood on the grass of the park. Oh no... a demon... probably a leftover from that raid made earlier this year... His cybermind quickly retrieved the file; it never said that every one of the demons had been eradicated. It must have sensed the Nekomimi Switch...! Christ she's in danger! He hadn't expected this to happen; but now it was... and Schrödinger was responsible. He let out a slow breath, as a single tail began to slide out behind him, wheezing in deep breaths as blood continued to slide from his wounds.

"...I.. Never did get to ask your name... I'm Schrödinger Yuu...deshi... F#ck... I'm sorry... But you should probably go... up the tree... this guy is dangerous..." He had no idea how she would react; but he prayed that she would do something that would make at least SOME modicum of sense...

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum