Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rex
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Test Roleplay 1. Left_bar_bleue0/0Test Roleplay 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Test Roleplay 1. Empty Test Roleplay 1.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 pm
In the middle of a large black room there was a glass cylander with a body inside, his body. The only thing clothing him was a loincloth around his lower half. Slowly his eyes began to open, one eye was Red, the other was a sick Yellow. The glass slowly cracked and his eyes flashed open, his mouth opening and the glass shattering. He began walking forward, stepping on the shattered glass and bleeding a bit from the soles of his feet, as he reached forward and opened the file titled R.E-X, and muttered to himself, "So I'm a Reborn Espada... Rotten bastards twisted me and left me here to die then... Why havent they woken me up..." His nose scrunched and he growled under his breath as he took hold of a pen and crossed out 'Reborn', then rewriting the word 'Rouge' above it. He grabbed a sort of Hockey mask off the wall and put on some apperently torn and ragged clothing that fit him perfectly. He walked around the room untill a large square block of wall came down, opening up into a hallway as he stepped out and looked around. "This is gonna be fun... Or it's just gonna piss me off before I get out of here." He said as he chuckled and started to walk around inside the maze of hallways.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Test Roleplay 1. Empty Meanwhile...

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 pm
In the large maze of long, dimly lit hallways, a figure would swiftly sneak from room to room. The being appeared like a moving shadow, more than a person. He was capable of merging with the shadows of the hall quite easily, since lights did tend to flicker on and off constantly. How long has it been since these halls have been tended to? It appears that the beings that monitor Hueco Mundo care little for renovating places such as this. The pitch black figure moved stealthily in between the shadows of metallic doors and such, moving fast enough so that one could just faintly discern a sudden movement, though not enough to induce one to check it out. Who was this moving black mass of darkness, it was in fact The Artist.

How a Null like him is able to make his way into Hueco Mundo without getting spotted, or dying due to the hostile environment is unknown. He must have had to tap into many runes and sophisticated enchantments to stay alive. The reason he has made his way into the dark halls of this facility was to try and steal something of value. Being the ruthless Null he was, he would not stop until he had that which he would consider "Useful" in bettering himself, or his creations.

He would set his eyes on a certain metal door at the end of his hallway. The door appeared larger than the others, a large metallic "X" being engraved onto it, held down by fat steel bolts that ran along the dense metal lines of the cross, only an inch of space between each bolt. This was it, he could tell. This was what he had been looking for all along. Although he knew not what contents laid behind the door, he was certain, as always, that it would be an intelligent idea to take a look. The enchantment he dubbed Schwarzen Mantel was responsible for covering him in a dark, shadowy guise, the only thing not being covered was his eyes, which appeared a bright white, though hard to discern unless one was close enough. Slowly raising his left hand, his fingertips began to glow in five different colors, shining brightly enough to illuminate the hall in its vibrant colors, although even the rays of the visible spectrum didn't change his pitch black form. A moment later...
BANG. An explosion could be heard, though it was slightly faint from where the newly awakened Rouge Arracanar known as REX was. The resulting blast shook the ground he stood on for a split second. It sounded like a bomb was just set off not too far from here.

Smiley face
Rex
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Test Roleplay 1. Empty Re: Test Roleplay 1.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:25 pm
Rex's ear twitched, picking up the sound. As he turned he smiled and mumbled to himself, "Now that sounds like fun." He turned back and went the way he had came, taking his claws and digging them into the wall, carving down a large gash continueously untill he was near where he started, a large gaping hole due to the explosion where the door was. He smiled behind his mask and his left eye changed from it's sick yellow down to a chilling grey, "Yeah, this is gonna be fun."

He peered into the room and took a look around before snapping, a small black flame floating above his finger, somehow generating light to illuminate the room. "Curious... Seems like no one's here..." He slowly turned his back and fluffed his dirty green jacket. "Bummer." He said as he yawned and took a step away from the hole in the wall.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Test Roleplay 1. Empty Something wicked.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 pm
The shadowy form of The Artist was nestled behind a dark corner out in the room he entered in, well hidden by the shadows. The sound of the boy driving his sharpened claws against the wall was a big give off of his presence, and quite helpful it was, for he wouldn't have noticed the oncoming Arracanar if he did not do something so outlandishly foolish. The Artist slowly eyed the boy up and down as he traversed the large room, taking note of all of his details. He looked quite young, as well as act quite young, from the sound of his voice. Was this kid asking for a world of trouble? If so, then he better look elsewhere. Gernard was not going to blow his cover to take on some adolescent, cocky, slasher fanatic of an Arracanar. One thing that stood out from the rest of the room, other than the steaming, meshed metal door that was flung to the other side of the room, was that a large, well chained chest was broken open, the red velvet interior holding no object. He would wait for the masked boy to make his exit, seeing that he overlooked this little aspect, otherwise, he would have stayed where he was to continue his investigation. He slowly peered out of the corner, but refused to make any further movements, in case the cocky little Arracanar were to have a change of mind, and return to the room.

Smiley face
Rex
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm
He stopped and turned back around and mumbled, "Shit... Almost forgot..." He went into the room and over to the wall, on which was a serrated machete like zanpakuto with a large metal X behind it. "I missed you so much, oh yes I did, yes I did, were you a good destroyer my brother in arms? Good... Now then." He turned, hooking the zanpakuto to the back of his waist and pointed to the null, "Whats your name? Do I know you, are you an espada?" He tensed his muscles, standing straight now, being abnormally large for his appearent 17 year old, but he was standing at 7'3" and having more obvious strength now, apperently having the blade with him was like a restraint on his spiritual energy, but somehow the pressure in the room became much higher and seemed to be putting an enormous strain on the Artist's body and cracks forming in the walls as both his eyes became red, "I am the X, I am R.E-X. Once again I'll ask, who are you and why are you here, you don't smell human, soul reaper, or arrancar, so what are you aswell..?"
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 am
~Diablo Cortar~
Test Roleplay 1. 2nsq29x

Before any of these questions could be answered, however, a strong presence suddenly made itself known. Because it had been masking it's reiatsu neither of these two beings would have been able to sense it, giving it the element of surprise. The owner of this strong presence was a tall and thin man, with crimson colored hair and pale skin with a slight hint of a tan. It was obvious that this being was an arrancar by the hole in it's stomach and the bone-white mask fragment left on it's face. At it's waist it wore a zanpakuto held up under his belt, the sheath and hilt both pitch black. As it looked at the two beings in the room, there was no emotion visible in it's cold, crimson eyes. "What are you doing here desconocido?" he asked, no emotion in his tone, only his slight Spanish accent. Taking a step closer, it's white jacket, that it wore open, moved enough to reveal the number 2 tattooed on the left side of its chest. Yes, this arrancar was none other than Diablo Cortar, The Cutting Devil and Segunda Espada.

Even as Diablo took a step forward, his cold eyes never left the unwelcome guest, waiting to hear it's answer. Normally, Diablo would be one of the last persons to confront an intruder, but because the other Espada seemed to be busy and the fact that he was the closest, he had no choice but to get involved. Of course, Diablo was always looking for good quality blood to use for his "art", so maybe that was the reason he was here now with this intruder. Of course, Diablo did notice the other arrancar there, but at the moment, the intruder was more important. However, since Diablo didn't recognize the arrancar, there would have to be some questions after the intruder was dealt with. "¿Tengo que volver a preguntar?" he asked in Spanish, showing his habit of mixing Spans and English/Japanese when he spoke. Despite what he asked, however, his tone remained the same, and there were no hints of impatience in his tone or body language.

~Translation Time~
desconocido=Stranger
¿Tengo que volver a preguntar?= Do I have to ask again?

Test Roleplay 1. 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Test Roleplay 1. Empty Spotted...

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:12 pm
The BGM: