Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[::Cloud Over::] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[::Cloud Over::] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[::Cloud Over::] Empty [::Cloud Over::]

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 am

[ S H A D I N Y U U D E S H I ]
" 悪魔速度"

[::Cloud Over::] Image546[::Cloud Over::] Image546[::Cloud Over::] Image546

[Do me a favor and...SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST AND CLICK THAT VIDEO AS YOU READ THIS POST. Thank you :3]

[Enter Post]

Standing on the highest sky scraper stood Shadin Yuudeshi, a skilled Ziamichi fighter. Currently he was wearing a more outdated form of clothing. Shadin has on a pair of white chucks he custom made since not many people make those types of shoes anymore, a pair of black jeans he bought from a shopping center that sold 2000's clothing, a white button down shirt that he left opened exposing his slender, yet somewhat muscular body and a necklace with a green gem attached to it. "Heh..." He then had a somewhat fly smirk appear across his face as he stared down at both Sukai Karakura and Karakura City. The view up here was simply amazing. Not only could see the hustle and bussle of Sukai Karakura, but you could also look down some of Karakura City. Infact, he was staring at Downtown Karakura right now. Although, from where he was standing, it was really far off in the distance.

"Heh, it's like you can almost see forever up here." Spoke Shadin as he flicked some of his luscious white hair as his emerald green eyes pierced down at the scenery before him. "I really can't believe how far the future has come since my day. Or that we've even managed to stay alive as long as we have. Especially with all the wars, the mass increase in the hollow population and with the existence of hollow's, shinigami, vizards and other supernatural beings. It's really surprising the world hasn't turned over yet." Shadin chuckled and sat down on the ledge of the building as he pulled out a carton of cigarettes from his back pocket. "I better not jinx myself. I don't quite feel like saving the world today." Shadin then picked out his cigarette and pulled a lighter out of his front right pocket and proceeded to light up.

"I'm not really a chain smoker, but sometimes I like a good smoke or two." Said Shadin to himself with a small smile on his face as he then laid down on the floor staring up at the sky and just enjoying the peace and serenity that this area provided him.

"It's a good day to be in the future~"

[E n d P o s t ]

===========================================

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

Artist: Jet Set Radio
Song: Electric Toothbrush

Kuroi;Heiwa
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[::Cloud Over::] Left_bar_bleue0/0[::Cloud Over::] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[::Cloud Over::] Empty Re: [::Cloud Over::]

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 am
.. A few -buildings- over from the other being, Doku had just made her way to the top. After walking out a few feet onto the roof, she pretty well collapsed, panting slightly. Before sitting up, looking towards the edge, before over the edge. Her eye twitched somewhat, and she looked down at her own lap. A light shiver went through her body. So, not only was this a body idea. She now knew at least a few reasons why, just from that glance.

By now she already wanted down, but the vertigo was still making her dizzy, so she stayed sitting on the roof. Soon bored with this, she lifted her head, glancing around a bit. It wasn't too terrible, she wasn't that close to the edge. So she got to looking at the other buildings, and eventually, the other roofs. There weren't very many people on the roofs, only one that she could - Sort of - See. They were higher than where she was placed, which for once didn't bother her too much. Higher they are, the longer they fall, if they'd be needing to.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[::Cloud Over::] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[::Cloud Over::] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 pm

" 悪魔速度"

[Do me a favor and...SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST AND CLICK THAT VIDEO AS YOU READ THIS POST. Thank you :3]

[Enter Post]

After Shadin was done with his cigarette, he flicked what was left of it off the edge and down a good three thousand feet to the ground where it would probably never be seen ever again. He then continued to yawn very loudly while stretching for a few seconds until eventually he stood up and did a few more stretches before realizing that someone else was closing in on him nearby from another building. Turning towards the direction where this person was, Shadin went on to scan this person's spiritual pressure to see if they were any threat to him. 'Nope, not much of a threat. But eh, you can never know. Sometimes some of the weakest people have the most fucked up abilities.' He then used some of his cheetah like speed to leap from the edge of the building he was standing on and right next to Doku without so much as a second thought about it.

"Why herro thar'~ :3"

Spoke Shadin in a more playful tone as he inspected more of Doku's body. 'Ooooo~ She's pretty cute.' Thought Shadin to himself as a more cat like smile emerged across his lips. "What's a human girl like you doing in a place like this? Dontcha' know that if you fall off one of these things you'll be nothing but roadkill once ya' reach the ground?" Said Shadin in more teasing matter towards Doka. He couldn't quite tell if Doku was a human or not, but he just guessed from her body language. He could tell that she was worn out, tired and just wanted to get the fuck off this thing. Most people who aren't human wouldn't have any problems performing stunts like that. So it's all just an educated guess. Even though most humans these days have some type of special power.

Shadin then titled his head a bit after he was done inspecting her and proceeded to plop right on the ground and put his back against the wall. "Come, why don't you have a seat? You look pretty worn out from all your adventuring." Shadin then pulled out a box of colorful candy balls from his left pocket and threw them at Doku.

"Catch~"

He didn't know rather or not she was hungry, but Shadin figured a little bit of sweets couldn't hurt. If she didn't want it, he could just toss it off the ledge of the building and watch it fall on some random person who was unlucky enough to be in the path of his falling candy.

"So, what's a pretty girl like yourself doing all the way about here?"

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Bleach OST 4
Song: Days Of The Past

Kuroi;Heiwa
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:09 pm
Her head tilted at him as he'd moved to stand beside her. Her eyes followed his movements rather closely, paranoia starting up. He didn't seem that bad really, maybe just a cautiousness at his being .. Inhuman? And also obviously far stronger than herself. But it was shrugged off rather easily, and replaced by curiosity. She dipped her head slightly in reply to his hello, lips curling into a slightly crooked smile.

At his roadkill comment, she glanced at the edge of the building, simply nodding. "All too aware of that," Her voice was rather quite, eyes then shifting back to him again. She watched his movements, the curiosity about him allowing her to actually pay attention, she moved to sit beside him. Or rather, more of a crouch, an expression of her paranoia. Not personally towards him, it was always like that, even when around people she trusted. She batted one hand outwards as he threw the box of candies, catching it, before moving arm quickly back to self, peeking over the box with an unusual sort of interest. Just a candy box? So it seemed. She looked back to him, as her fingers opened it.

Her lips curled into a soft smile at what he was saying, chuckling quietly. Her head tilted slightly to one side at the words. "Pretty?.. Then again, i wouldn't know, hmmn'.. As for why i'm out here.. Like you said, adventuring, i suppose.. Mostly just wanted to get away from.. Ehh," Her hand not opening the box gestured outwards and down, towards the streets and such, the people. Her fingers found their way into the box and she took out a candy, once more looking to it with a strange interest, licking it lightly, before popping it into her mouth, eyes shifting back to him, expression somewhat curious once more.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:02 pm

" 悪魔速度"

[Enter Post]

"What a nice smile." Said Shadin to Doka after he took notice of it when he gave his rather perky greeting. He also was starting to become aware of her cautious nature as he observed her anxiously watching her. However, he wasn't quite worried about it since everyone was a nervous nelly in this day and age. Especially with all this talk of hollow's beginning to invade the city. In his mind, she had a right to be somewhat suspicious. You can't trust anyone these days. Well...it's not like it was any different during the time he was raised. Haha. Seems not even that aspect of life changes after four hundred years.

"Yeah, you are quite pretty. You really shouldn't doubt yourself. After all, the only person in this world you truly got is yourself and you better love it." Shadin then pulled out some more candy spheres from his left pocket and went on to eat some of them. "Hell, loving yourself might lead you to being able to attract others and from there you can start loving people besides yourself. That's what alot of people did in the 21st century." Once the box of candies was empty, Shadin threw it over the ledge of the building where it then fell on a stay dogs head.

Then, when Doka finished her sentence, Shadin rose his eyebrow out of curiosty. What extacly was she trying to get a away from? He the back of his head a voice was telling him it was probably a hollow, but Shadin seriously doubted that. I mean, there was a friggin' huge invisible dome around the city that killed hollow on sight. And even if there was one, the shinigami, humans and vizards in the city would probably instantly kill it or it would be broadcasted all over the Cybernet and all the citizens would be put on lookout.

"Eh, what extacly were you running from? Was it a person you were trying to hide from?" Shadin then bit his lip and decided to let Doka know what else he was thinking. "And this may be going out on a limb, but....could you have possibly be running away from a hollow? That would explain why you look so tired..."

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: esem
Song: postledd

Kuroi;Heiwa
Kuroi;Heiwa
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 pm
A light chuckle escaped her lips as he went on to talk about the self esteem sort of thing. She honestly had never been seriously attracted to anyone else .. Then again, she'd never quite trusted anyone enough to be so. No -- She couldn't let herself slip THAT far. But.. She'd keep what he said in mind. Maybe she'd see herself some time, a picture maybe?. Definitely not a mirror, mirror's were too ... Creepy. Funny that she could kill a hollow but mirrors still freaked her out?. Ehh..

Popping another into her mouth, and sucking against it in thought for a few moments, her eyes narrowed, looking past him for a few moments, before looking back to him. She shrugged slightly, "Mmh, i didn't mean i was running from anything .. I just wanted to get away from uhh .. Humanity.. From .. The crowd?.. It gets quite annoying most of the time.. You're quite interesting tho, don't get me wrong.. I'm just sick of all the idiots down there." Normally she wouldn't even go this far into depth while talking to someone .. But something about him interested her, and in a way, she trusted him. Not fully, just a bit. Just, not to do anything stupid, or try to kill her (yet), and such ..
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm
I'm locking this myself until I decide to post in it or Kuroi wants me to.

[::Cloud Over::] WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 am
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

[::Cloud Over::] Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

[::Cloud Over::] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

[::Cloud Over::] Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum