Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK]

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Song: Lacrimosa - Artist: Media Music Factory - Template By: [THEFROST]

It was simple at this point. The male was walking slowly through the extravagent halls of the Royal Demon Iramasha mansion, his steps echoing into the distance. Being gone for six months didn't seem to effect the way of life during his time away. Life hadn't changed much for the young Iramasha either, nor has it for tons of other Iramasha strutting about on this island. There weren't many people in the Mansion it seemed from the lack of spiritual energy radiating throughout it, the only true feeling he had intercept his own was his father's. Ketsu Iramasha, the only man in Azure's life that he had ever truly feared.

Azure has always had an odd relationship with his father, seeing as though he has never really been in his life as a role model and all. Ketsu is a strong man obviously, one that Azure knew he should fear when it came to his powers. Along with that, Azure had never been close to his father. Having no mother and only one brother that had tried to teach him the difference between wrong and right didn't help the situation with Ketsu either. It was simple to Azure these days, Ketsu is a man that fathered him, not his Dad. He had no emotional ties to the man, nor did he hate him for some odd reason. The only thing that Azure could ever wish for at this point is for to Ketsu to regonize him as what he is, a powerful Iramasha.

One foot after the other, Azure made his way upwards from the base floor to the 3rd floor, working his way towards his father's study. The hallway leading up to the double doored entry way wasn't very long, but it seemed to take forever to walk. It may have been Azure imagining things, or it may have just been him moving slowly as he had always when walking to this room. Gripping the glass handle that was connected to the door, Azure turned it, entering the room from the right door. "Hello, Father." The words were faint and quite drained, the door closing behind Azure as he stood motionless in the insanely large room that his father had called his study.

The walls were draped in a deep red, the paint seeming to make the room seem rather extended and larger than it truly was. The were to walls of just bookcases, the wall behind Ketsu seemed to be nothing but a wall of Glass. It was a cold day, the clouds had covered the sun as if it didn't exist. There was barely any light that had been let into the room by the sun itself due to the clouds, but the light that had been let into the room made it seem gloomy and dark. It was simple, Azure made his way forward to a chair that sat in the middle of the room, in clear view of his father. Sitting down, he slumped slightly, sliding his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Father.. It's.. been awhile, hasn't it?" Azure smiled, a lack of emotion flowing from his eyes was due to his seperation from Iramasha Island, and his life as a whole.

It was cold, damp, silent... This wasn't the atmosphere Azure was used to, but he'd be fine with it for the time being. The sun was high and the clouds had shrouded it. Azure knew nothing of where he had gone, nor did he need to.. The forest in which he had lived in for six months would now come to an end. His days of hunting animals to feed himself, the days of sleeping in nothing but a cave with nothing to lay on. "I'm going to miss being on my own, for some odd reason. It wasn't hard.. I just found the quiet to be quite enjoyable.." Sliding from the mouth of the cave, Azure pulsated his Chaos Energy quickly, causing the cave to literally cave in, the entrance being sealed. This would be the last of the forest that he'd see, going home was something that he didn't look forward to...

Nodding softly, he looked at his father. "How've you been, Ketsu?"

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Blade on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] FXpoQxJ
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty Re: Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK]

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 pm

It was a black, dreary and cold morning for The Royal Devil Iramasha known as Ketsu Iramasha. With a void stare seen through those crimson red eyes of his, he was seen gazing upon the shaded morning skies as the rain poured like a never ending storm of repentance. Taking a soft sigh filled with austere, it was time to become awaken to the world around him and adapt himself to this dampened scenery. Arms folded, body stiffened and focus centered; he knew nothing pleasant would ever come of days like this. Thus, as a clap of thunder bellowed throughout the lands all around him, Ketsu became all too aware of the presence of Azure Iramasha, his one of many sons, as he began to embark into his silent, quiet and impoverished mansion. With the breeze beginning to pick up across the desolate range, The Devil Iramasha's elongated hair had blown ever so softly in the cutting gale as the winds of change were brought across this Royal Land; inducing the sorrow-filled skies above them to increase the output of steady rain and signifying this chilled alteration in the atmosphere that The Royal Devil Iramasha Leader felt within every fiber of his being.

"So, the boy has finally decided to come to his senses and return home..." Images flashing to the rooftop of The Royal Devil Estate, Ketsu silently glanced back towards the direction in which Azure had entered into the manor. Even without having a proper understanding of the circumstances that had lead his son stepping foot into his true home, this regal father had known the person he was seeking out. The boy was clearly seeking out his father to once again have a reunion with him. Though, to Ketsu? It was only a matter of time before an event like this would occur. After all, following the peculiar disappearance The Hybrid Leader endured during these past six months, it was understood to the Royal Devil Leader that there would have to be a point in the young man's travels where he would need to seek the guidance of his father and be set on the correct path on the road known as life.

And, as a result, yet another sigh escaped the lips of the prestigious Devil as he turned his whole body towards the direction in which his son would obviously be awaiting him. "...I suppose it's time for a father son get-together, is it not?" Chuckling slightly to himself, he knew it was going to be rough waters from here on out. So, with a gleam of red shining throughout his eyes, he commanded the heavens themselves to darken the skies even further; releasing nothing but a a sea of blood rain down upon the mansion once this order was given by him. It set the mood all too well for a meeting with a man as ruthless as Ketsu, did it not? Setting his reputation upon the ruthlessness of his families brutal nature, showing no mercy to his foes and dining on the flesh of those who opposed him...? Heh...it would be inappropriate if the surroundings weren't as grotesque as the path he had craved for himself. With the land covered in blood, The Royal Devil Leader knew it would prove as the perfect signal for his son to step outside.

Meanwhile, back on the inside of the mansion, there WAS a man there...and this man DID share the same appearance as Ketsu Iramasha. Yet...there was something completely off about the persona of him. One could say that with a look of the eyes, you could tell this man that stood before Azure shared an entirely different life story then the father figure he had known his whole life. "...so, that's what you looked like, all those years ago..." Voice filled with affliction, the confirmations about this man's origins would further be questioned as he held himself in a more dejected state of mind then the typical, hardened and serious willed enigma that was The Royal Devil Iramasha Leaders mind. What's more? As he steadily began to divulge his appearance to Azure, turning his body directly towards the pink haired youth....whoever this person was? He looked to be no older then The Hybrid Iramasha Leader!

It was a completely bizarre event. What stood before him now? If anyone were to guess, from the looks of things, it seemed as if a teenage version of Ketsu Iramasha was now standing directly in front of Azure. Eyes appearing to be exhausted beyond belief, there was definitely some sort of story to disclose, but there wouldn't be much time to muse over it. "The one you are looking for is awaiting you outside of the premise of this building, my son." Pointing his hand towards a wall nearby, he used his own abilities to shift the barriers between them and the outside world to reveal the hellish looking landscape that greeted them. While the two would obviously converse a bit before transitioning to meet the big bad Devil Man himself, The True Devil Iramasha Leader had entirely changed the scenery outside of the manor. All plant life had been alternated into a red color from the crimson rain, the smell of blood rang like a bad odor throughout all of the area and the skies themselves looked like a hellish mixture between pitch black with red hues mixed in between.

Even more daunting? The dawning of two planetary bodies we're beginning to phase into the landscape. There was the traditional blood moon coming into view in the distance, but in a patch of red clouds behind it? A lunar object that was entirely comprised of shadows and darkness itself emerged slightly below the crimson colored moon. Staring upwards at the dual celestial bodies, the junior Ketsu lookalike seemed to be pay much attention towards the lower planetoid object. "Between the twilight of our existence and the next, there stands nothing to be gained but comprehension, enlightenment and unification of all selves. All path's lead to this end and nothing can stop it." Starting to mutter some cultist non-sense, it became more apparent that there was obviously something waiting in the heavens above them; but with a strong shake of his head, the man had appeared to regain his senses and pointed towards a reddened, glowing object in the distance.

"There, he will wait no longer for you." Referring to the true Ketsu, this one nodded his head and started to walk towards the outskirts of the estate. However, something seemed entirely off. The closer he'd walk towards it? The more a strange forest, comprised mostly out of blackened tries, began to emerge. Near it? The Royal Devil Iramasha Leader levitated ever-so casually as he was seen with a...smile on his face. A wicked smile that struck fear into the teenage youth as he was not used to seeing this sort of expression, no doubt. Moving his head upwards to observe Azure movements, it seemed, at this point, he was highly amused with the actions that took place and the winds in the area began to heavily pick up as the atmosphere of the area began to change once again. What was once a dreary, damp and depressed state? Now...now it was filled with the winds of potential as Ketsu placed his right hand on his hip and said...

"We meet once again, my son..."

From here on out? Nobody would know what occured between the father and son. Only time would tell how this reunion would turn out between the two regal Iramasha.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty Re: Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

"Why am I not surprised..." Sitting in the crimson red chair that had sat in the middle of his father's office, Azure turned to look outside the window. It was as if his father had thought it were the perfect occassion to introduce a wicked plan of his. It's as if his father sat there one day and thought to himself.. Let's put Azure through hell and back now that he's decided to man up and enter by using his own will. Sitting here and allowing him to go through such a thing shall change him, won't it? It will change him obviously, if it wasn't going to change him, what was the point in coming to his father first? Besides, at this point, Azure believes that he must seek out his own father's guidance for such a thing as this. He didn't want to goto his own father for advice, hell, he didn't even want to be in the vicinity of his father either, but he knew that if he didn't do this, there would be no possible way for him to move forward.. as a man.

Azure stood from his seat, smiling softly as this image of his father spoke to him. It was an odd sight, seeing as it seemed to react as a unique person, reacting on it's own will as if it truly were a person. Having his own father's appearance didn't change his opinion of it. To be quite honest with himself, Azure found it interesting that his father would goto such lengths to give him such a quaint and warm welcome on his way back to Iramasha Island. It was quite funny that Azure had came to his father first of all people, but standing here now in what seemed to be an altered reality.. it was expected. His father was a man of small surprises, and even more predictablity now that Azure has grown to the age that he has. He was... accustomed to this type of thing from his father now. Cracking his neck, Azure looked at the man that stood before him. Bowing slightly, he waved to the man while speaking in a monotone voice. "You are.. my father, but younger. You scream terror in each word you speak and I feel as if you're dead inside. I.. honestly have nothing to do now with you, nor do I wish to accosiate with a walking corpse it seems. Thank you for opening this.. Gateway, if you could even call it that. Good bye." He was rude and outspoken to the being, but Azure didn't care. As of now, he only wished to find a patch that he could walk as a man, one that his Father had felt fit him.

Leaning forward, Azure began to make his way forward into what could only be described as a personal paradise to his father. It wasn't dark, to be quite specific, it was bright. Azure could see everything clearly in this world, yet it was as if someone had placed a Filter of Red over his vision, shifting everything into a slight red tint. It didn't scare the male, but it did make him wonder what had truly gone through his father's head when he created this world. Peering around at the world around him, Azure saw nothing but crimson red rain, blood soaked plant life, and a sky of dark clouds that was plauged with red coloring. It was as if the smell of blood was present throughtout the entire area. The rain though.. it could be said that the rain was nothing but blood itself, raining down on the area as a dreary onset for the meeting of the Father and Son. Leg after leg, Azure moved forward, making his way toward his original goal when coming to Iramasha Island for the first time in a long time, his Father.

Ketsu was dressed in his normal attire, and it was quite obvious that he was estatic for the meeting between him and his son. It was as if Ketsu planned this original meeting all along, knowing that it would happen and actually knowing of what would come of it. Ketsu seemed to.. Know what will happen, as if he could see the future clearly. His hair blew silently in the wind, the black streaks moving quickly yet gracefully. The winds seemed to be gusts instead of a slight breeze, the intensity of the air seeming to grow with each step Azure took forward into this hell hole. And with that, Azure took notice of the Blood Moon that stood quietly in the background, shifting slowly through the sky as if it were revolving around the world at high speeds. It wasn't alone, though. It had another planetary-like object shifting alongside it. This one seemed to be larger in presence and power, being nothing but a large black figure. It could even be said that this planetary object was a giant ball of shadows, or souls. This didn't matter to Azure though, this world was nothing to him unless it gave him a path to follow. Shuffling forward, he stood silent in the strong gusts of wind, his father shifting slightly as he placed his hand on his hip. "We meet once again, my son..." Heh, meeting his father once again.. Meeting his father once again! This meeting is based on nothing but the desire to move forward on a single path, a path to power, a path to self, a path that revolved around the male! He wished to be moving, not sitting still as if he had nothing to do with his god forsaken life!

"We meet once again..? Is that truly all you have to say to your Son? I mean, honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Azure smiled, a flash of insanity seeming to run through his eyes as he began to speak again. "Are you truly content with just saying such a profound statement, Father? I mean, really.. I didn't come here to speak of family matters, nor did I come here to speak of you. I came here to speak of me." Nodding softly, he shifted his body to adjust to the wind speeds. As he began to speak again, the ground around him began to crackle with energy. "I feel as if this world is a peice in some elaborate plan of yours, and to be quite honest with you, I don't care. I wanted to come to you for guidance father, I only wish to seek your advice and opinion on what I should do as of now. Leaving the Iramasha six months ago was me trying to find myself as a man, and it was to actually gain something. I gained nothing, so I must come to you now, Ketsu. You are my Father, and all I wish for you to do is show me guidance, to show me a path that I can walk." He nodded once more, the energy around him crackling even louder. It was as if this world was a source of energy for him, a source of power... a benifit to his being.

It was simple, Azure had came to his father for a path and for guidance through whatever he shall be put through these next few months, and he wouldn't be leaving without a profit.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] FXpoQxJ
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Song: Transfiguration - Artist: KPM - Template By: [THEFROST]

Now was going to be a good time as ever to finally get on with introducing himself with his son. And so, with that thought in mind, The Royal Devil Iramasha would steadily begin to make his descent back towards the ground as he stared down Azure. It seemed the boy had been through some changes, changes that were obvious enough for a father to see, anyway. Since, for starters, the boy's physical features appeared to have harden to a certain extent. As it appeared that it had lost the soft edge Ketsu was never truly fond of; Ultimately meaning that there should have been some life altering changes the confused lad has been through during his brief stay-away from the Iramasha Clan. Chuckling a bit, The Devil Iramasha Leader could even tell that his son had even gone up slightly in power; something which ominously amused this devilish leader. "My, my. You've grown into quite man, haven't you, Azure? Though, I don't quite remember giving you such a colorful vocabulary, son." Arms still folded, Ketsu gave off a rather amused laugh as he seemed very pleased with this turn of events for some ungodly reason.

"Why should it matter rather or not I'm content with making such statements? Aren't you quite aware of the reason you sought me out in the first place, son?" Raising an eyebrow a bit, he surmised that Azure should know better then to ask such senseless questions when in the presence of his father. As he listened on to the further dialogue that Azure had, Ketsu seemed to be more at ease once the childish questionnaire had ended for him. "The truth is always stranger then fiction, is it not?" Now smirking slyly for the up-tenth time; It was clear that the Devil Iramasha found something funny about that comment, which refereed to this world being some sort of refined or mystical plan of his."That's such a empty statement. In one time? I perhaps ruled over all. In another universe? I was the enslaved flame which kept the King's throne warm." Listening to his son go on after that comment, it seemed that the young lad most likely desired some sort of fatherly advice at this point.

"You say that ye' have gained nothing during your travels, do you not?" Tilting his head to the side, The Royal Devil appeared to release an irritated sigh of sorts as he knew that the words which entered his brain were completely and utterly...WRONG. "Have you learned nothing from being one of nature? After being forced to feed from the land? Resorting to relying on your own wits? Leaving everything that you loved behind? It is not a simple process to simply abandon one's kin, yet you took that journey in spite of that." Seeming a bit more stern in his demeanor, it was obvious that the words which flowed from Ketsu's mouth were nothing more then the truth. He meant what he said and said what he meant quite fluently. "You still have much to learn from this world, but I've given you the tools to reach that plateau of enlightenment it, have I not?" This was not a rhetorical question in the least bit. He expected answer. A damn good one at that.

"And even if you believe I have not given you the proper tools in which to thrive in this world we live in, why do you still stand before me today? Is it because of the mercy of some unforeseen GOD?" Seeming even more tense before, the storm around them caught on to this and intensified in brutality. The wind whipped about in every direction; beginning to snap trees in the distance like they were nothing, bringing down an endless surge of crimson rain and roaring throughout the field like a monster straight from hell with each bolt of lightning that bellowed throughout the are. "I'll tell you something. YOU ARE WRONG." Eyes emitting a strange blood glow, it was apparent enough for anyone here that this was going to get tense from here on out. "If you were weak enough to where I felt you could not stand on your own two feet?" Taking a brief pause, The Royal Leader would then then swiftly move his right arm and seemly punch the air; which created a destructive burst of raw force which decimated an endless row of ground, trees and other materials in the area in one foul swoop.

"I, not A GOD OR SOME UNSEEN FORCE, would have ended you long before this day. Yet, here you stand. Speaking to me now. Does not speak volumes from a man whom has committed such powerful actions as I have?" Expecting a reaction to this statement as well, Azure would know better then to simply ignore another question from Ketsu at this point. "In short, you've gained the balls enough to stand on your own two feet without me having to hover over you as if you were still some helpless infant, fool." And, as if directly on Que, the storm around them still proceeded, but eased up in ferocity. "I've shown you the water, it's up to you to drink. There is no divine path for me to show you, as there was no such thing as any path to take in the first place." Chuckling a bit from that sort of wise saying, Ketsu would then place his hand on his hip again and look Azure directly in the eyes.

"The only thing that remains is to listen what your instincts tell you to do. There is not set path to take, but that only leaves you as the creator and master of your own fate. Do you allow yourself to wallow in the shadow's of despair like some sort of maggot? Or will you arise from the darkness which binds you to return as a true and benefiting king to your kind?"Rubbing his neck a bit, even someone like him grew weary of making such talks. So, on his command, Ketsu had conjured up a massive bolder behind him through the use of his mastery of magic. Seeming not to extend much effort in doing so, he sat upon this large rock with a idle gaze written across his face. "In other words, you'll be required to tell me what your mind desires before I can go further in whatever it is you are trying to obtain by seeking me out."

Meanwhile, in the skies above them, both of the planetary masses had appeared to hover directly over each other so that they may eclipse the heavens themselves. With it? It brought about a cool transition change throughout the entire vicinity. The rain ceased to continue upon the uniting of these cosmic objects, while the air seemed very still and the skies had darkened greatly, yet there was still an odd scarlet glow radiating throughout the area. Staring downward from upon his newly erected perch, The Royal Devil Iramasha gazed back downward towards is son; as if telling him to simply get on with something. After all, the man does not have patience for people who clearly have no idea what they are aiming for in this life. From his viewpoint? You are the tamer of your own fate. Where you decide to down in life? That is ultimately in your decision. Rather it leads to love, rather it leads to acceptance, rather it leads to pain or rather it leads to death; everything that occurs in this life of ours is up to you. so there is no point or reason for him to begin further wasting time with such frivolous endeavours.

And, as a result? It's up to Azure to decide where this meeting between father and son goes. Through the questions he has laid out before him, only time and Azure's true self will be able to tell where this gathering will lead to. In Ketsu's mind? This can lead to something better, it can lead to something worse or perhaps it can simply stay the same for the both of them. Everything that resulted in this engagement will depend on the words which come out of his sons mouth. Thus, he let out a relaxed sigh as he would hope to hear some damn good answers to questions in which he asked.

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] WVMWLOu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:48 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Been Awhile, Father. [MASSIVE POWERS CLASHING - REQUEST TO JOIN AT OWN RISK] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum