Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Random Meeting Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Random Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Random Meeting Empty Random Meeting

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 am

Template By: [THEFROST]

Sasuke marched in a straight motion towards the walls of Los Noches. He had no intention of going in, nor causing any trouble, he simply browsed around to see what had changed over the past years. Through out the duration of his walk, his feet sunk into the sand with every step he took, Hueco Mundo wasn't the best of places to walk due to all the sand covering a vast area, all though by now Sasuke was used to it. His eyes darted from one area to another, admiring what was left of the trees, it was a wonder that any could grow in a area like this, all though he had seen several trees in the forest of menos this area seemed rather different.

The moon stood still above Hueco Mundo as he took one step in front of the other with out any reason to stop. The temperature was almost perfect, a small wind blew Sasukes attire from side to side, creating a flopping sound as he walked. In a distance Los Noches was visible but it was still a great way away. His lean body remained high, his chin pinned upwards creating a 90 degrees angle leading from his collar bone. His attire had a pretty allusive design, it wasn't intentional but it was simply the way it was. His lean shoulders applied pressure onto his back with every step into the sand, he wasn't fatigued, he was bored of all the walking which was when he decided to take a brake.

Suddenly he came to a halt, the sand around his feet felt somewhat dense and so did the area around him, with out hesitation he lowered his body onto the ground to relive the pressure of his feet and sit on the ground. As he sat down the sand around him brushed around his body in order to almost carve out his body shape from the sand. Upon the stoppage he tilted his head up and looked at the night sky for a little while as he planned a course of action for his arrival at Los Noches.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Random Meeting Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Random Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Random Meeting Empty Re: Random Meeting

Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 am
The desert of hueco mundo was quiet like always. one would have to pay close attention in order to see life. though Sasuke did not know it yet his peace and quiet was about to be disturbed. A giant worm like hollow busted up from the sands near Sasuke. The hollow was howling loudly and shaking frantically. A dust cloud was forming around it from all its movement.

Sasuke can see some thing fly off of the hollow with a dust-trial following it as it fell from the sky. The object slammed down into the ground right next to Sasuke and the worm like hollow burrowed back into the desert floor. When the object slammed down it sent a lot of sand in to the air and most likely Sasuke got some on him. Sticking up from the ground where the object landed was a small foot looking humanoid in nature possibly that of a child. The foot would twitch be for sinking into the sand.

Random Meeting Capture2-1
After 3 seconds past a small girl would pop up out from the spot. She would be looking all around as if Searching for some thing."Awwwww It got away..." it would be almost as if she completely ignored Sasuke being there.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Random Meeting Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Random Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Sasukes rest was quickly disturbed by a large animal like creature. With out a doubt it was a hollow, quite a large one in fact. It sprung out of the sand sending a wave of sand over the top of Sasukes head, he was going to get up, but it simply didn't bother him as in a instant the creature dug its way back into the ground. His eyes remained open in some sign of shock, all though the hole incident was rather amusing which lead to a small smile to rise on his face. Several seconds later a girl approached the area, she seemed rather small and was with out a doubt a Arrancar. His eyes fixated on her as she muttered a few words that were instantly picked up by his ear drubs simply sounding like she had said "Awwwww It got away...".

The girl wasn't taller than Sasuke, in fact she was rather short, all though in his current position she seemed partially taller than Sasuke. As his eyes fixated on her face he raised his left arm and pointed at the direction of the large hollow upon which he went onto say "It went, that way" his voice was rather smooth and casual yet his facial expression remained unchanged. The grains of sand were now within his attire, rather a annoying thing in his view however he disregarded it as he began to analyze the recently met girl. She seemed to have a high load of spiritual pressure, to some extent higher than Sasukes, in some extent he considered her to have come from Los Noches at which point he disregarded that thought all she fit the description of a rumored espada, either way he went onto ask her a quick question "Where did you come from?" at which point he simply looked at her whilst awaiting a reply.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Random Meeting Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Random Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 am

Suzu zumizimu

Random Meeting
Suzu was looking off in the direction that Sasukes stated the worm-like hollow fled in. Wiping what looked to be blood from around her mouth she would speak." Me? Well I got hungry and did not feel like going to the living world. So where else better to get a bite to eat than the forest? That Adjuchas kinda looked tasty... not as much as a human but still ok." The childlike girl smiled at him. "But that is the problem with fast-food some times it runs away." she kicked at the sand with her right foot." In truth an Adjuchas just isn't that filling so it's not really worth chasing after."

Suzu stretched her arms over her head then let them fall to her side. She didn't remember seeing this man before. So that mint this was most likely there first meeting. "soo why are you out here? Enjoying the night air~?" The last part was said half jokingly. Suzu finding some humor seeing how it’s always night in Hueco Mundo. But at the same time she meant it as she does like the endless night. Some times Suzu even would leave Las noches just to come out here and gaze at the moon.

"It only hurts till you go numb."

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm

His eyes flicked from the girl to Los Noches, then she began to talk by saying " Me? Well I got hungry and did not feel like going to the living world. So where else better to get a bite to eat than the forest? That Adjuchas kinda looked tasty... not as much as a human but still ok." It was rather odd, he had never seen a Arrancar feed of hollows, or humans, it could have been one of the abilities this Arrancar bared something rather intriguing in its sense, then she quickly carried on "But that is the problem with fast-food some times it runs away." she then kicked at the sand with her right foot that send the particles flying through the air and ended her sentence by saying " In truth an Adjuchas just isn't that filling so it's not really worth chasing after." A small smile grew upon Sasukes faces, no one had made him smile n a very long time, but this girl seemed somewhat amusing with her choice of words. Sasukes eyes focused onto the girl as she spoke out a final sentence, "soo why are you out here? Enjoying the night air~?" . It was somewhat Ironic, night air in Hueco Mundo? It had been night in this miserable place for the past two thousand years... if not more. After a few seconds Sasuke rose up from his seating position, his height reaching a towering six foot mean while he replied to the girls question, "Am heading over there" his arm rose up to point towards Los Noches and then he carried on "What am going to do their.... I don't really know" As he finished his sentence his hands patted his attire in order to release the trapped sand particles.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:55 am
Suzu looked up at the arrancar male known as Sasukes. He was over double her size right now Suzu only being a little more than 3 foot in her child form. She found it odd that he was walking all that way. Most arrancar's would just use a garganta." I take it your going to Thanatos Centro than? Why are you walking to it. Use a garganta. you'd get there a lot faster that way. its kinda convenient having a city built around Las noches "

snapping her fingers a gatganta would open at her side. " I my self should be getting back there. If you like I'd be willing to share my garganta with you." Suzu would hold her hands behind her back taking an innocent pose to spite how very far from innocent she really was. But that in its self was part of her playful nature. Suzu would skipp inside the garganta and turn to face him." Are you cumming?"
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 am

Sasukes eyes watched the girl as his hair blew from one side to another as she spoke out in response to what Sasuke had previously said, " I take it your going to Thanatos Centro than? Why are you walking to it. Use a garganta. you'd get there a lot faster that way. its kinda convenient having a city built around Las noches " It was a rather good idea to use a garganta and get there but it would divert the point of the walk which was to meet new people. It seemed that he had met his objective as a young arrancar stood before him, which would allow him to travel by garganta from here on.

Moments later the girl opened a garganta her self and began asking Sasuke weather or not he would like to accompany her as she said " I my self should be getting back there. If you like I'd be willing to share my garganta with you." She seemed rather innocent and childlike as she playfully skipped into the garganta and called out to Sasuke, “Are you cumming?". He hadn’t travelled through the garganta with anyone else before, he rather traveled on his own which brought some question to why he was to follow the girl. Without hesitation, he simply jumped up into the garganta to accompany the girl to Los Noches. “So what’s your name?” Asked Sasuke as he entered the garganta, there was something rather different about this girl, she seemed harmless but even though looks could be deceiving Sasuke relaxed as he began walking through the garganta whilst forming a perfect solid footing area.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:57 pm
Suzu did not form any thing to walk on at all. Nor did her legs move but she kept up with Sasuke's walking speed wile levitating. The power to fly was use full. "The name I go by is Suzu. I am one of the Espada who serves under the queen. I'm also one of the scientist who work in Las noches to better hour race. Though nothing I've done compares to lady Asheli. The Dues Ex is a masterpiece."

Giggling a little bit Suzu would ask Sasuke "Soo what is your name." This man seemed kinda normal to Suzu. Not arrancar normal but like a human. He did not seem to have any anger issues or any personality flaws that most hollows have. It's possible that he was a serial killer like she was and retained his mind even after hollowfication. That is they most likely thing Suzu could come up with. Suzu would keep moving forward there final destination close at hand.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:52 am

Sasukes began walking on the solid path way he had created as the girl next to him levitated. It was rather unusual to see someone do that, all though anything could be possible after all if someone put their mind to something it could all ways be achieved. After a several second walk the girl by his side began to answer Sasukes question and it was a rather surprising reply as she began to say, "The name I go by is Suzu. I am one of the Espada who serves under the queen. I'm also one of the scientists who work in Las noches to better hour race. Though nothing I've done compares to lady Asheli. The Dues Ex is a masterpiece." It was rather intriguing to see an Espada wondering Hueco Mundo as most of them remain within Los Noches or some area similar. “So she’s an Espada? That works in research and development” Thought Sasuke as prior to recalling information about the Deus Ex machine which through definition was the artificial Segunda Etapa used mostly by the Espada. A moment later the girl whose name was now clear, Suzu began to speak inquisitively "Soo what is your name."

Sasuke had no intention of being secretive therefore he turned to face the girl and began to speak in reply to her question “I’m Sasuke – I at times develop equipment which serves useful for training, I seem to be the first Arrancar to consider using them” He replied confidently as his equipment had helped him improve vastly in some aspects such as speed which at times would take a while to improve. He had a interest in research as he knew the extents of a arrancar and found the aspects of dissection interesting, all though it wasn’t part of his personality or nature he knew that it would be fascinating which made him more interested within the girls research but their final destination quickly crept up..

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 am
Suzu listening to Sasuke would take that he was more of an academic arrancar like her self. "Will then I can tell you las noches has a great laboratory. For the most part it's quiet to making it a good atmosphere for research. But a word to the wise I'd stay on lady Asheli's good side. I've personally seen her kick an arrancar without warning for just kneeling down to her. What was his name.... It was Jacob Tu Ramirezoshecka if my memory serves me right. It looked like it hurt quite a bit and I have never seen Jacob again... It's possible that her kick ruptured his internal organs and he died shortly later. Or maybe he just is afraid to return."

The garganta would open up its exit And Suzu would step out into the busy city street ." Here we are Thanatos Centro. city of hollows and demons alike." pointing towards the center of the city las noches can be seen towering over it. "home sweet home. Will this is where we must part ways I am afraid. It was nice meeting you mister Sasuke and I'm sure we will run into each other again eventually." with the crackling sound of a Sonido the little girl would disappear with out a trace.

( suzu left thread)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum